Reunion Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're in control now. It will be better if your first time is on top."

"What do I do?"

"Sit up." We shift positions a bit and she was now astride my hips with my cock pressed between us. Her eyes went wide as she felt my hardness down there. I put my hands on her hips to guide her. "Slide forward and back a bit. Feel it? Feel us?" I said as I watched her slick pink labia slide along the length of my cock.

"Yes." she said, eyes wide, her hands on my chest for balance and leverage.

"Go back and forth, find that spot where it feels good. Where you're rubbing your clit on me."

"Oh, okay, yes. Oh! Ohah, that's so good! Feels sooo nice." There are more little words of pleasure now as she got used to the feelings and how we fit together like this. Her face was an ever changing mirror of her pleasure, and I watched as she learned how this worked. Without instruction, she began to roll her hips and speed up. She'd found the spot she needed, the motion it required, and she began to dissolve into her orgasm. The sounds she made were no longer words, just light, musical expressions of her pleasure.

There was a sudden change in her motion, and the muscles in her arms, legs and abdomen began to flex and clench. Sam gasped and shuddered on me, her hair moving, breasts shaking, and hands clutching at me as she came. Then she was leaning on my chest, hair falling down to caress my neck, her breath washing over me and I felt how wet she had become. Sam shook her hair back and stared wide eyed at me again.

"Good?" I asked.

She laughed. "Good?! Better than good, oh my god, so good!"

"You want more?"

"Yes!"

"Lift a bit, line me up so you can take me inside of you."

She gave me a worried look and bit her lip "Will it hurt?"

"It might."

She nodded and raised herself up. Sam looked down between us, then reached for me. Once she had me in hand she looked worried again. "You're so big."

It was my turn to laugh. "Not really, but it probably seems like it to you."

"How...?"

"Sam, this is as old as time, we are made for each other, don't worry, just take your time."

She nodded and moved my erection around to find the right spot. There was so much wet from both of us that we didn't need to worry about lubrication. Sam settled against me and wriggled her hips, letting go of my shaft. Biting her lip again, she pressed down gently. I felt her labia part and my head invaded her. She was hot, and wet, and tight. I held myself as still as I could, fighting the urge to thrust.

"Oh Wade, that's oh, that's ooooh, Wade..."

She continued to push and I told her "Up and down, a little at a time, take it slow."

Sam nodded and began to shift her motion so that she was jabbing her vagina with me, a little more each time. She was making those soft little cooing and moaning sounds again. I was still fighting the need to thrust, to ram myself into her. That would ruin everything, so I held still.

Now halfway in, I could feel her sliding up and down nicely despite how tight she was. I didn't see any discomfort in her face, just that wide eyed look again. Some part of what she was doing stimulated her and she began the gentle shift from sensual to orgasmic. Within another minute she was fully impaled on me and moving up and down even faster.

Any worry she had about pain was long gone, and her bliss was leading her and teaching her without any help from me. When she learned to engage her clit against the base of my cock when she bottomed out, her orgasm moved from potential to certainty. I was watching her as she moved above me, a sensual piece of perfection. Such an ordinary girl, so very average, and the sight of her cumming on me was utterly engaging. Samantha gasped and whined as she shuddered to a halt atop me. I could see and feel every muscle in her body as they collectively twitch and spasm. A few seconds later she was leaning on me again, her breath both hot and cold at the same time against my chest. I couldn't see her face anymore, as the fall of her tousled hair obscured her face, but I expected her to be crying again.

This expectation is borne out when hot drops fall onto me, then she heaved a great sigh, shook her hair back and looked at me. I was trying to parse the look, it might be happiness, it might be shock, and it might even be fear. I reached out to caress her cheek and she fell forward to kiss me.

Our kiss was long, and slow and sensual, with tongues coming and going, breath shared, tears mixed, and I found that I was crying too. There was simply too much of my life sealed away behind this unrequited love for too long. I cannot believe in the joy I feel yet, and I wrapped my arms around her. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock, her wetness seeping around the base of my shaft, and I wanted to cum.

A cooling thought rolled through my mind. And I had to ask her. "Are we safe, are you protected? I haven't cum yet, but I will soon if we stay like this."

Sam pushed herself up on her hands to look down at me, flipping her hair back over one shoulder so we can see each other. "We're fine. I'm on birth control. I have been for a few years now."

Then a sly smile crept across her face. She moved her hips and started fucking me again. "Soon, huh?" she asked me.

I smiled back. "Getting sooner if you keep that up."

Sam stopped moving and asked "What feels better? What should I do?"

I grasped her hips to guide her motion. "Like this" I say, feeling her slick wet pussy caress my cock as she undulated her hips. "Oh, Sam, yes, that's it. That's it." I moaned. Now her smile is a big happy grin, as she's found something she can do to me that will make me feel as good as she felt.

I held her hips, and started bucking up into her, feeding the pleasure she's giving me. Growing it, building it, and all too soon I start to cum. I thrust hard into her, and I changed my grip on her to avoid leaving bruises from my fingers as I realized just how hard I was working at this. I watched her face and her eyes as I came, pulsing again and again deep into her. She had a look of ecstasy on her face, not because she was cumming again, but because I was.

When I was done I moved my hands up her body, over her tits, feeling her nipples flick against each of my fingers as they passed over the little hard nubs. When I reached her face I cupped her cheeks and drew her down into a gentle kiss. I pulled her to me, wrapping my arms around her, and she buried her face in my neck with a sigh.

We stayed like this for a while, and I think she'd actually fallen asleep. I was still inside her, still hard, and she felt so warm and wet and alive and soft in my arms. I didn't want to wake her, but as I replayed the memory of watching her cum on me and the look she gave me when I reciprocated, my cock twitched. I felt an answering twitch inside her and that made me twitch again. Every tiny motion she made caused me to twitch. It wasn't long before she giggled at this game, and pushed herself up to watch me.

Sam hummed to herself, not exactly music, more like she was thinking. "Can we do this, um, differently?"

"There are lots of ways to make love. What would you like to try?"

"You on top?"

"Okay." I said, thinking I would roll us over, but she swung her leg over me and dismounted.

"Yeep!" she said as a slick gooey rush of my semen ran out of her. It seemed like quite a lot to me. Some of it landed on my hip, the rest was on the sheets. I laughed, knowing I could just change the sheets, but also thinking I wanted to sleep in that wet spot we just made.

"That's another reason to use condoms. It reduces the mess a bit. Don't worry about it." I said with a laugh.

She seemed shy again, now that she was on her back in front of me, so I took the time to kiss and caress her, and reassured her that I loved how she looked, how she moved, how she tasted. Sam relaxed and I moved between her legs, which spread wide for me. Beautiful. I reached down and fondled her, making sure that she was wet enough. And she was, especially with all my cum still oozing out of her.

I kissed and caressed her tits, then moved up to her shoulders and neck, and then her ears. She giggled when I ran my tongue down the side of her neck. Then I kissed her lips, and our tongues sought each other again. That's when I reached back down to guide myself in. She moaned into our kiss as I entered her. She was so tight and slick, it was incredible. I began to move slowly in and out of her, taking my time, learning how and what she liked. I had time, lots of time. After cumming, it would probably be an hour before I could to it again.

It was more like 20 minutes before I felt the tingling that presaged an orgasm, and then I ramped up my action. I think she came 3 or 4 times in that time as I shifted position and altered my thrusts and tempo. It as a wonderful thing to see, and I wanted to keep going all night. But that would be impossible, because I was gonna cum soon, and it would probably hurt her to do that much her first time. As it was, she was likely going to regret our tryst tomorrow, considering how long we'd been at it.

This time we came together, which was both amazing and disappointing. Amazing because our mutual pleasure was more and better than alone, but it also meant that we could not savour and appreciate our partner's joy as much, being so involved with our own. I humped and thrust into her, dumping another load deep inside her pussy as she spasmed around me. I was thankful she was on the pill, because it felt like I was literally hosing her down with semen.

Panting and sweating, we lay together, slowly coming down from our mutual high. I kept most of my weight off her, and when she wrapped her arms around me and murmured words of love I slipped to one side to wrap her in my own embrace. I'm sure the sodden wetness beneath us was going to be a wonderful mess to clean up, but that was for tomorrow. For now, I just curled up with my newfound love and we passed from joy to sleep.

+++

I woke early and Sam was asleep. She looked so perfect lying there, I didn't want to wake her. I knew her routine started around 7 so I quietly got out of bed and went to the basement gym. I had a bathroom attached to the gym, so I did my workout and had my shower down there so Sam could sleep.

When I went back upstairs and saw the time, I realized she'd have to be up soon and she likely didn't have her phone with her to wake her up. I sat on the bed next to her and she stirred and rolled over. "Morning Sam. I love you."

The smile she gave me back burned me straight to my heart. "I love you too."

"Time to get up, you've got classes today, don't you?"

"Yeah. I guess. I don't wanna go, wanna stay here with you."

"No way. You can't neglect school. Your mother would kill me. She may kill me anyways when she finds out about this. About us."

"Us? So we're 'us' now?"

"Well, yeah. After last night? I love you Sam. We're going to be together, aren't we?"

She scrambled out from under the sheets and wrapped me in a feverish embrace, kissing me hard and fast. Sam was still naked, and an armful of naked girl has an almost inevitable affect on a guy. She noticed my erection pretty quickly and wanted to play, but I reminded her about school, promising that we could play as much as she liked tonight - after she finished all her studying.

She went off to her suite to get showered and dressed, but not before giving me an absolutely stunning view of her nakedness. If I was her age I wouldn't have been able to resist her, but I had enough experience and self control to avoid getting caught up in morning shenanigans. Not that I didn't want to.

I went downstairs to make breakfast for us. When she came into the kitchen we kissed and I handed her a plate with scrambled eggs and toast on it. "I don't know if I want to do anything tonight." she said.

"Oh? A bit sore?"

She blushed and nodded. "Yeah. It didn't hurt last night but I'm kind of tender this morning."

"That's okay, we don't have to do anything. We can just cuddle and go to sleep."

"Okay, that will be nice."

I saw her off and went to do a load of laundry. The sheets on my bed were a disaster. I hadn't thought she'd bled last night based on what I saw and how she reacted, but I was wrong. There wasn't much, a few spots, but it was definitely her first time.

I had a lot of time to think while I cut and fit the last pieces on my stained glass project. Kerry might be a problem. I was old enough to be Sam's father, and Kerry might not like our new living arrangement. She'd already called me a few times to make sure things were above board, concerned about her daughter living with a virtual stranger. And now her fears would be proven true.

When Sam got home I was making dinner. "You're home late." I said.

"I stayed at the library to finish my studying and work on my term paper. I didn't think I could work here, with you around as a distraction."

I nodded and said "Good plan." She went to drop off her stuff in her room and I worked on dinner. She came down to help, and we soon had everything on the table. There was a difference in the kitchen though. Small touches and the occasional kiss were now part of our interaction. We were not just housemates anymore.

Once we'd eaten and cleaned up, we sat down in front of the TV to watch Jeopardy. During the commercials I muted the sound and told Sam "We should talk about last night."

She looked scared as hell all of a sudden. "Okay?"

"You need, or maybe we need, to call your Mom and tell her that things have changed. She's called me a few times in the couple of months, because she's worried about you living here with me. That maybe I'm somehow taking advantage of you, or vice versa. I told her it was nothing of the sort. But now it is. This is exactly what she feared."

Sam was crying now. "A-are you saying we can't...?"

"No. I told you I love you. Last night I gave you my heart, gave you all of me. I'm yours, forever, to do with as you please. I belong to you Sam. Only you. Call her and we will work this out."

She got up and went to her room. I was scared shitless that Kerry would take issue with me, try to separate us, or ruin my reputation, or make trouble in some way. Sam returned almost an hour later. By then my fears and anxiety had me expecting the worst. I couldn't read her expression as she came and sat down next to me. That just fed my fears.

"Well? How did she take the news?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"She's not happy about it, but I don't think she's going to cause any trouble. Mostly she's worried I'll drop out or fail out of school or end up pregnant. But I think she understands that you really do want me to succeed and finish school before anything else."

"That's what I've been telling you over and over Sam. Go to school, and let me worry about the rest of this."

"I know. She knows that too, but this is a big step, and it feels wrong to her. I think she's scared, she's afraid for me. I know a mothers' job is to worry about her kids."

"I don't want to cause problems between you and your Mom. We can take this slower, I'll get you your own place and-"

"No. Wade, I'm not leaving. I made that clear to my Mom. She just has to get used to the idea that I'm an adult and I'm in a relationship." she said with some real steel in her voice.

"Okay then. What do we do now?"

"Will you show me what you're working on downstairs?" Women. Change of subject.

"Sure."

I showed her my latest project. The construction was complete, and tomorrow I would start applying the finish. It was a freestanding ironwork & stained glass sculpture about a meter tall. A monarch butterfly clinging to its chrysalis. I asked her what I should name it.

"Name it?"

"Yes. Art, sculpture especially, is usually named. I was thinking something like 'Freedom' or 'Metamorphosis' but I dunno, nothing I thought of really fits."

"Graduation."

"Graduation?"

"Yeah, I remember the way I felt when I finished high school, like I was a brand new person, with a whole new life and a whole new world waiting for me out there. The butterfly is a new life, just starting out, he graduated."

"Okay. Graduation it is." I looked at Sam and the smile on her face was so entrancing, I realized that she'd be devastated if I sold this piece. "Where are you going to put it?"

"Really?! I get to choose? Oh my god! Thank you!" she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. Then she took one more long look at the piece and said "I need to find a place for it." With a quick kiss she let go of me and hurried out of the shop and back upstairs.

I stood looking at the sculpture for a while, thinking about what Sam had said. A new life, a new world, a new person. She'd been referring to herself, but she may as well have been talking about me, too. I think my trip to that reunion was me breaking out of my own chrysalis and starting a new life. Living with Sam was going to have its challenges, not least being our age difference. And she had to finish school. But I could and would support her through that.

I started to think of all the things that could go wrong with our lives, but realized that it was better to think of what might go right. We would both change and evolve, and maybe grow apart. But we might also grow closer. And the best way to make that happen was to want it to happen. I wanted that, all of it, and I would take any pain life dished out along the way if it meant being with Samantha.

My reverie was interrupted by her yelling from upstairs "Waaaaaaade!! I found the perfect spot!"

Time to go see Sam, to start, or continue, our journey.

+++

fin.