Reunion Fever Ch. 01

Story Info
Don and Laura go to his 20th year high school reunion.
16.8k words
4.74
7.4k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racism, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

There may or may not be discussion of political issues in my stories. If you are a Snowflake that feels you need to be protected from any mention of politics, then click the Back button now, and never attempt to read any of my stories ever again. You've been warned.

***

Part 1 - Prologue - Blast From The Past

(Over a decade ago...)

"The bigger the cushion,
the sweeter the pushin',
oh yeah, that's what I said..."
--- Spinal Tap, 'Big Bottom'

Lori was a beautiful young woman. She was medium height with raven black hair, dark eyes, full lips. Her eighteen-year-old body was an almost perfect hourglass shape, with naturally large breasts, bubble butt, toned abs, and shapely calves. Her thighs were just a bit thick, but that was more the result of athleticism and exercise than baby fat.

She was a Senior at Apple Grove High School. She checked all the boxes: cheerleader during football season, on the volleyball team in Winter/Spring, Homecoming Queen, Miss Apple Grove High.

Her boyfriend was Craig. He'd just turned eighteen. Apple Grove High did not have Homecoming Kings, but he was Mr. Apple Grove High. He was 6'2" tall, dirty blonde hair like some surfer god, broad-shouldered, slender and fit. He was the starting quarterback for Apple Grove High, having taken that job away from the previous starter in the first game of the season. He was also on the basketball and baseball teams, though he was a lousy baseball player; he couldn't hit the side of a barn, much less a round baseball with a round bat.

It was no surprise that Craig and Lori were dating. They were the beautiful couple, the 'Ken and Barbie' of Apple Grove. Everyone wondered if they'd get married or if they'd go off to School; after all, both were smart enough. Craig even talked about becoming an engineer, and had been recruited for football by State Tech in the Town & County's State, and State A&M in Apple Grove's State. But ultimately, no scholarships were offered. And an appointment to any of the three Service Academies had not happened, either; he and his family weren't 'in' with the U.S. Congressmen and Senators of Apple Grove's State.

Lori's 'wing(wo)man' was Jenny. Jenny was a 'big girl', a BBW. She had black hair and a very pretty face, and her full lips formed a beautiful, winning smile. She had a very sweet personality... but she was a 'big girl'. Her cheeks were rosy and puffy with baby fat. Her shoulders were broad like a female swimmer's, but due to baby fat. Her calves were curvy and shapely, but her 'thunder thighs' had that baby fat. She definitely had a cushiony big ass. And her belly was that pear shape of a 'big girl'.

For whatever reason, Lori liked Jenny. She often invited Jenny to parties and events, and trained for what she thought would be a career in yoga instruction and physical therapy by putting Jenny through workouts, which did Jenny's health good but did not reduce the baby fat all that much. And any girl that thought of bullying Jenny found out quickly that Lori would take it personally, and Lori was not the one to fuck with at Apple Grove High... not unlike a girl named Elizabeth Troy some eighteen years before.

Lori had tried to set up guys to go out with Jenny, including double dates with herself and Craig. But most guys weren't interested. Those that did found out that Jenny did not 'put out' for guys, and one date was all they were willing to give Jenny. There was a lot of easy pussy to get from some of the Apple Grove girls, whose futures were to hope to find a decent guy to support the girl and her kids.

Lori and Craig had played a game a few times before, where he fucked Lori's friend, often deflowering the girl, while Lori watched. Craig's reward was to fuck Lori next. They had just done that the week before, so Craig was surprised when he got a call one early Spring day asking him to come to Lori's house.

When he got there, he went into Lori's bedroom and found her lying on one side of the bed, topless but still in her blue jeans. On the other side of the bed was Jenny, her blouse unbuttoned but wearing jeans.

"Craig," Lori said in her most seductive, 'come hither' voice, "Jenny just turned eighteen, and I think a great birthday present for her would be for you to take her virginity and fuck her brains out right here in front of me."

Like most men, Craig saw Jenny as a 'big girl', and he knew he was doing much better than her. But Jenny's face was very pretty under her black hair that framed it, and her full lips made a beautiful smile. There was something about those lips...

"Would you like that, Jenny?" Craig asked, giving her his own winning smile. "You want me to fuck you? Then c'mere. Stand up." Jenny quickly got off the end of the bed and stood in front of Craig. He cupped her chin in his left hand, bent his face to hers, and gently mashed his mouth onto her lips.

Yowza! he thought to himself as a shockwave went up and down his whole body. It was the experience of his life, and by far the best kiss he'd ever had. He slid his right arm around Jenny's corpulent body and kissed her harder. His tongue slid past her lips and into her mouth as his left arm slid down and around her, pulling her to him.

"Wow, that is one hot kiss!" Lori said excitedly as she watched her boyfriend deeply kiss her girlfriend. She enjoyed 'boyfriend-watching', seeing Craig seduce and fuck other girls, and she felt her loins melting as she watched him deeply kiss Jenny.

Jenny's arms had come up and wrapped around Craig's neck as she returned the kiss. Their lips were sliding together and their tongues were twining as they made out for what seemed forever, but in reality just a few moments.

When they finally broke their kiss, Carl quickly pulled his shirt up and off of him, then reached for Jenny's blouse and slid it down her arms, revealing her large, saggy breasts. Her nipples were hard spikes as the handsome stud tweaked them. Then it became a race to strip, and soon they were both naked. Craig's eight inch cock was standing at full mast, throbbing hard with desire.

"Sit down here by me." Lori commanded Jenny as she slid up to the end of the bed. Jenny sat down next to the raven-haired beauty. "Let's get him ready for you." Lori said as she took Craig's large tool in her elegant hand. "Mmm, you're hard already, Craig. Does Jenny turn you on?"

"Yeah." Craig said. Lori thought the teen stud was being nice, and she didn't think twice about it as she leaned forward and kissed the tip of her boyfriend's cock, then opened her mouth wide and slid her lips down his thick shaft. Craig didn't moan like he normally did when she fellated him, Lori noticed. She looked up at him, and saw that he was looking down at Jenny, into her eyes as she looked up at him.

After another moment of bobbing her head on his shaft as she blew her boyfriend, Lori slid her off his Craig's cock. "Your turn." she said to Jenny, who smiled her pretty smile as she leaned forward and grasped the teen stud's tool. She kissed the tip and then slid her mouth over the helmeted head, then her full lips glided over his shaft as her eyes locked together with his.

"Ohhhh God, that's good!" Craig gasped at the feeling of his prick being engulfed in Jenny's warm, wet mouth. Those full lips felt amazing on his turgid meat as they slid up and down his length, and her eyes looking up at him as she deep-throated his size mesmerized him.

As Jenny fellated Craig, Lori stripped naked and slid back onto the bed. She began fingering herself. Craig looked over at her, his eyes smoldering as he watched her bird finger disappear into her tight hole. The sight aroused him even more, and along with Jenny's magical mouth sucking his cock, he was close to coming.

"Lay back." Craig said as he slid his cock completely out of Jenny's mouth, "Spread those legs, baby." Jenny did so, lying on her back next to Lori. Craig grabbed Jenny's ankles and pushed her legs up and apart. He saw the surprisingly tiny flower of her swelling labes between her thick thighs, and dove in, burying his face into her muff. He was surprised that Jenny smelled clean and fresh, thinking she'd smell sweaty between her pressed-together 'thunder thighs', but she was prepared for this moment.

"Ohhhhh!" Jenny moaned out loud as Craig's splayed tongue slid over her pussylips. Hi tongue delved into her slit again, and again, going deeper with each lick, until his mouth was fastened to her cuntal flower and his tongue was exploring her sopping wet cuntal walls.

"Mmm, this tastes amazing." Craig said after several moments of licking Jenny's quim. She was running one hand through his blonde hair and pushing her pussy to meet his oral thrusts.

"Uhhh!" the virgin girl cried out as the stud slid a finger into her twat as his tongue lashed her engorged clit. He slid another finger in, stretching her cuntwalls, preparing her to receive his large cock.

Lori looked on, amazed at the sight of her boyfriend hungrily eating her girlfriend out. Craig was really into it, more than he'd been with the other girls they'd fucked like this. She frigged her own pussy more violently as she watched.

"Ready to lose your cherry, Jenny?" Craig asked as he eased up and slid his body over hers. Jenny nodded and Craig let his weight drop onto her big, pillowy tits and fleshy abdomen. She moaned as he dryhumped her, sliding his cockshaft up and down the length of her slit, wetting his cock down with her juices as it slid deeper and deeper between the splayed petals of her labes. Then he lifted his ass up just a bit and let his cockhead find her hole. He hesitated for a second in anticipation of the heavenly moment about to happen, then pushed his cock into Jenny's virgin hole!

"UHHH!" Jenny cried out in both pain and pleasure as her vaginal walls were stretched wider than they ever had been before. Craig got almost half of his cock into her with the first thrust, then rocked his hips and ass back then forward again. With two strong thrusts, he slid all the way into her, balls-deep in ecstasy, until their pelvises met.

"Ahhh, another cherry popped." Craig said, notes of both triumph and intense pleasure in his ragged voice. "How does it feel, babe?"

"Uhhh... it hurts... it feels good, I think." Jenny gasped. "Just go slow..." And that is what Craig did. He slowly slid his throbbing shaft back out of her deflowered cunt then sank back in, gliding smoothly on a thick layer of hot cunt oil until his large balls smacked her taint. He began pistoning his ass up and down, gaining speed over time, until he was plowing her furrow in a steady rhythm.

Lori was amazed at how well Jenny was taking Craig's cock. Other girls that her stud boyfriend had deflowered had struggled, had cried out in pain, and had just taken him, expecting it to hurt the first time. By way of hot contrast, Jenny and Craig were rotating their asses in tight circles, and she was thrusting her pussy up to take him in as he plunged into her with long, hard strokes.

For several minutes, the room was quiet except for the staccato slaps of flesh on flesh as Craig fucked Jenny's tight cunt into a creamy lather. He lowered his head to hers and kissed her. He ravished her mouth with his tongue as he ravished her cunt with his cock. Jenny kissed him back fervently as she fucked him back with gusto.

She was virgin-tight, of course, but she was also naturally tighter than Craig had expected a 'big girl' to be, though easily deep enough to accommodate his length. He felt his balls tightening and that familiar pain of his approaching climax in his loins, and he began fucking her with shorter, harder strokes, making Jenny moan and gasp into his mouth.

"UNNNH!" Jenny cried out suddenly as her cunt clamped down hard on Craig's cock. He instinctively pushed balls-deep into her to counter the feeling that she was pushing him out of her, and his own climax tore through him.

"AACH!" he gasped loudly as the first spurt of thick cum fired out of his cock-cannon and splattered against the back walls of her hard-fucked pussy, followed by more streams of semen as his cock pulsed rhythmically again and again. He felt himself collapsing on top of Jenny, and the naked couple lay still together as they recovered.

"Wow, that was super hot." Lori said, her voice cutting through the quietness as Craig slowly slid his cock out of Jenny's deflowered, well-fucked cunt. Seeing that his cock was still hard despite his shattering climax, Lori lay back and spread her long shapely legs. "Now come over here and fuck me." she ordered him.

Craig slid over and mounted Lori. His cock was slimy with Jenny's juices and his cock-cream, and it slid easily into the beautiful young woman's sopping twat. He began fucking her in a hard, steady rhythm.

Jenny was still basking in the afterglow of her intense orgasm. Her pussy felt like Craig's cock was still inside her, pumping her, and as she closed her thighs she felt the delicious wetness between them. She looked over and watched Craig's muscular ass bobbing up and down as he pistoned in and out of Lori's hungry pussy.

She noticed that Lori was looking up at Craig and sometimes lifting her head off the pillow, craning her face upwards in obvious desire to be kissed by him. But Craig stayed in the push-up position he was in, concentrating on fucking Lori.

A moment later, Craig looked over at Jenny and said "I'm about to come again. I'm going to come in your mouth, baby. When you swallow every drop of me, that will become part of you." His words made Jenny's pussy spasm with desire. She nodded her head in submissive acquiescence.

Lori moaned and cried out as she came around Craig's pistoning prick. Seconds later, the teen stud pulled out of the beautiful woman and hurriedly straddled the big girl's chest. He pushed the head of his cock, taut with lust, against her full lips. Jenny opened her mouth and took his cock in, and felt the pulses as he began spurting his semen over her tongue and into her throat.

"Mmmm," Jenny said happily as she swallowed every drop of Craig's thick load, then licked the juices off his softening size. "That was wonderful."

"Yeah it was." Craig said as he caught his breath. Lori just looked on in shocked amazement...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At first, Lori didn't notice that Craig was not calling her as often. They would go out with groups of friends, and Lori, being popular, was talked to by everyone, so she didn't notice how Craig was talking to Jenny exclusively.

And then there were times where she would call Craig about their plans for the weekend, and he'd hem and haw, and make excuses. And Jenny was also saying she was busy.

But it didn't come to a head, pun not intended, until the Junior-Senior Prom was coming up. Lori was surprised that no less than eight guys asked her to the Prom, and she turned them all down in the expectation that Craig was going to ask her. Why he'd put it off, she did not know. And then... she saw the sign-up sheet for the formal invitations printings in the Office. Craig had signed up to go... and to take Jenny as his date!

Lori understood for the first time what 'seeing red' meant, and that it was a real thing. After school, she took off for Craig's house, and found him there... with Jenny. They were making out on the back porch when she came up to them.

"What the HELL?" Lori screamed. "You couldn't even tell me you were going out with her? And asking her to the Prom instead of me? Hell, I turned down eight other guys, because I thought you were going to ask me to the Prom! Now it's too fucking late to get another date!"

"I thought you knew." Craig said. "Everybody else knows that I've been going out with Jenny. And I told those guys they could ask you out, because I was taking Jenny."

"And you!" Lori said bitterly as her eyes bore right through Jenny. "I've been your friend, I gave you the best birthday present ever, of getting laid by this guy... and you turn around and steal him from me? What kind of gratitude is that? Huh?"

"I didn't steal him from you." Jenny said. "He asked me out. I thought he told you he was breaking up with you, or I would've told you myself."

"Yeah, right." Lori said with great asperity. "Well, thanks for nuthin'!" She hurriedly left, her mind seething and her blood boiling with fury...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lori signed up to go to the Prom with a Freshman boy who had the potential to be the starting quarterback in the future. But word had gotten around about the rift between her, Jenny, and Craig, and the school and especially her class became divided into two camps.

Some of the teachers became worried that something bad would happen at the Prom, which was being held in Rome, that a 'Carrie' event was being planned for Jenny and Craig by the Lori faction. One teacher even suggested to Lori that she not attend the Prom. The look Lori gave that teacher was merely a forewarning... and both that teacher and her husband found themselves fired from their jobs before the end of May.

There were Police at the Prom, but nothing happened. Craig and Jenny danced exclusively with each other, and everyone could see they were totally in love with each other. That first kiss from Jenny's lips had made Craig totally smitten with her.

Lori remained bitter at Craig and Jenny, but did nothing to harass them. She left Apple Grove, so she did not know right away that the weekend after the Prom, Craig went to Jenny's house, and asked to speak to her father, whereupon he said "Sir, I'd like your permission to ask your daughter Jenny to marry me..."

Part 2 - A New Beginning

4:45am, Monday, September 27th. Laura, Paulina, and I were asleep in our bed in the master bedroom of The Cabin when the loud buzzing of a cellphone woke me up. It was Laura's phone, so I gently shook her awake, and she answered it.

"Meet me at the Hospital." Laura said, then disconnected. As she got out of bed, she said "That was Mary Milton. Her water broke and she's having contractions."

"Oh shit!" I gasped, lunging for my cellphone as I realized what was about to happen. But it was too late...

*BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!*

Furious barking ensued, as Bowser had heard it and once again expressed in no uncertain terms his utter displeasure with my phone ringing in the night time. He never barked when Laura's cellphone rang, but when mine did, the whole world knew about it... or at least the whole Troy household did. As I answered it, I heard Carole in the hallway trying to corral Bowser and calm him down.

Yep, it was Myron Milton, sounding like the proverbial chicken with his head cut off. I told him that Laura and I were on the way...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!*

7:20am. The conference phone on the table in the Chief's Conference Room rang. Sheriff Griswold muted the television as the Chief answered: "Chief Moynahan. You're on speaker with the coffee klatch's Usuallll Sus-peckts."

"Good morning, everyone." came the voice of Your Iron Crowbar through the speaker. "I am happy to report that Myron and Mary Milton gave birth to an eight pound six ounce baby boy. His name is Martin Anthony Milton. Mother and son are doing well, and the father is babbling all over the place; in other words, par for the course."