All Comments on 'Reunion Fever Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
1thaiguy1thaiguyover 1 year ago

Lol one of you tamer chapters

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Chapter 2 submitted

The second chapter of the story has been submitted. Level 4 Patreon patrons already have the cliffhanger, and Level 1-4 patrons will have the chapter probably by the time you read this.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 1 year ago

It is rare indeed that I can spot any eggregious errors in your work, but there IS one in this chapter.

Stephanie Steele was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Physics, and it would look really bad if they tried to get rid of her at this time. Ditto that for Marvin Milton; he may be nominated for a Nobel in Mathematics in the near future.

There is not, nor ever will be, any Nobel prizes for mathematics. Alfred Nobel's wife was seduced by a mathematician of some renoun, and part of his revenge was to assure that Mathematics was explicitly excluded from consideration for any prizes in his name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Great story GrandPaM

But most likely not true. Alfred Nobel never married. No historical evidence exists that such events occurred.

Some have suggested that the exclusion may have been due to Nobel’s reluctance to create a Mathematics Prize that a fellow Swede, whom he disliked, might have won.

It’s not true, but it’s a nice story…

Even though no Mathematics Prize exists, several Mathematicians have won Nobel Prizes (most often in Physics).

So, maybe Dr. S was really nominated in Physics?…

rick

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES