Reunion in the Pines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers were still touching her pussy, making tiny circular motions on the firm nub of her clitoris. Claire was wetter than ever. She kept stroking me, occasionally wetting her fingers on her pussy, using her natural lube on my cock.

"You took me by surprise on your birthday. We'd never even held hands before then. Suddenly, you showed up at my door, and everything changed." I reminisced.

"You were the birthday present I had planned to give myself," she whispered. "I had dinner and birthday cake with my parents. Then, I told them I was going to go celebrate with Jen. I drove straight to your house."

"When I got there, you thought my car had broken down or something. I had to ask you if I could come in. You let me in and late that night, you became my first lover." Claire had a distant look in her eyes as she recalled her nineteenth birthday. "It was the start of something wonderful. I'm glad you like the new landscape, Jackie. Now, I have an even bigger surprise for you," she whispered.

*****

"I can't wait." I whispered. "How could it possibly be as exciting as the one you just gave me?" I couldn't imagine anything any better than what had just happened, what I'd just seen, and the sex that was sure to follow.

"Oh, I bet you'll like this even better, baby," she smiled.

Claire slowly reached for the two buttons that fastened her shirt. I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, but with her firm breasts she often didn't when she was with me.

The skimpy shirt fell open, revealing her second big surprise. Her once average size breasts could no longer be classified as 'average'. The two pale globes, proudly standing high on her chest, were at least a C cup. The change from the firm B's I'd always loved, was startling. I stammered a feeble, "Wow!"

"I'm sure you're wondering what happened. You know Jeff, the guy I've been dating, has a farm. Well, helping him out means a lot of lifting, throwing hay bales, and shoveling all sorts of horrible things. Exercising more and eating more, I've gained five pounds in the last year. It's filled me out in places I could use it. A couple of pounds apparently ended up right here, where I needed it most," she smiled. "I was happy with what I had, but I'm very pleased by the addition. I even feel sexier. I'm a little more padded everywhere, but not fat, do you think? If it had all gone to my butt, I'd have died," she said with that sexual laugh.

"They're perfect," I said. "You're perfect. Sweetheart, they were actually perfect before. Now, there's even more perfection to love."

Claire's hand had only left my cock for a few seconds while she removed her top. She was still gently fondling my shaft. She bent to lick and suck the head a few seconds, swirling her tongue around the tip. Her over salivating had not stopped, and she let some saliva drip onto the head of my cock. My member became slipperier every time she sucked it into her mouth. For a few seconds she put her cheek against my stomach, lovingly studying my cock. "I have big plans for you, Mr. Jackie's cock." she whispered. Still stroking me, she looked into my eyes and said, "Jack, I have our old two person sleeping bag in the trunk. What say we go somewhere and get out of this car?"

She didn't need to explain. We'd spent many star-lit nights making love on the double sized bag we'd picked up for a weekend in Maine, five years earlier. "Okay," I said.

Claire sat up while I toggled the switch, moving the seat forward. I started the Mustang and drove to a secluded spot we both knew, off a nearby dirt road. I parked behind a stand of pine trees with branches that touched the ground. Claire hit the trunk release button in the glove box. I retrieved the sleeping bag and laid it on the ground between the Mustang and the pines.

* * * * *

Claire didn't bother covering up when she moved from the car to the sleeping bag. She said the warm summer night air felt good on her skin. Her breasts had a new motion they hadn't had a year ago. They swayed slightly as she moved. The gentle breeze made her barely visible light pink nipples stand out another eighth of an inch. In the moonlight, I could see what I had been missing for over so long. Six feet of breathtakingly gorgeous woman with long shapely legs, curved hips, tiny waist, and perfect breasts. Everything was capped by a classically beautiful face. Her wide, full lipped mouth, was made for smiling and lovemaking. Her sculptured equine nose, deep blue eyes, and naturally golden hair were what wet dreams were made of.

I took her hand and helped her lie down on the open sleeping bag. When she was comfortable, I stretched out beside her.

We kissed deeply. Her lips never leaving mine, Claire slowly unbuttoned my shirt. She pulled it off, then pushed my shorts down. By now, we'd been together for over a half hour. Clair had made me come and stroked me continuously, yet my erection still raged. When I touched her pussy, it was still sopping wet and steaming hot. I broke the kiss as Claire used her foot to push my shorts off my feet. I let my lips trail down her long neck. I took my time, exploring her beautiful breasts, sucking gently on her nipples. As she always had, she shuddered when I sucked gently on her erect nipples. I kissed my way downward, across her flat belly, to the golden strip of trimmed curls remaining above the pouting cleft of her fragrant pussy.

By the time my mouth reached Claire's nether lips, we'd switched positions. Her sensuous lips were lazily working on my cock. She sucked me tenderly as I licked and sucked on her deliciously engorged labia. We hadn't said a word since we'd parked. No words were necessary. Our bodies were saying it all.

*****

After a few minutes, she murmured, "I love the feel of your cock in my mouth," Releasing me for a few seconds, she continued, "I've awakened wet, in the middle of the night so many times, dreaming about sucking your cock. It's a perfect fit. Luckily, I have a big mouth."

"Claire, everything about you is perfection. You taste so sweet, my mouth waters whenever I think about eating your pussy. You should know, I think about it a lot!"

My lips and tongue were loving her pussy. I could taste the faint flavor of strawberries. That was a new addition to our lovemaking. I liked it.

"This is wonderful," she said. "But it's been too long and I'm dying to feel your hard cock inside me right now."

"I thought you'd never ask," I said. "I know you love my tongue, and I didn't want to deprive you of 'lip service', baby."

"We definitely will get back to that, sweetheart. But right now, I want you inside me!"

I twisted around until our feet were heading in the same direction. My lips were still fastened to her juicy pussy, and my tongue was circling her clit like a feather. After a minute, I began kissing and licking my way back up her body. Claire's saliva made my wet cock felt cool in the night air.

As we kissed, my cock found her soaking pussy. Like a heat seeking missile drawn to it's target I automatically sank inside her steamy opening. Claire reached between us, and pulled my cock out of her pussy. It wasn't a surprise. She often liked to hold it and rub it against her opening and clit. She began rubbing my pecker up and down her wet sex. She rubbed it against her clitoris for a few seconds, and moaned at the effect it had on her body. I nearly exploded, but sensing it, Claire tightened her thumb and forefinger around the base of my shaft. The urge to come quickly passed, and she resumed slowly rubbing my cock up and down her pussy lips. I closed my eyes and let the feelings flow over my body like waves on a Caribbean beach.

* * * * *

Claire lie on her back, my weight pressed against her body. Her eyes were closed. A euphoric smile played on her lips. I'd seen this contented look before, and it pulled my heart closer to this beautiful woman who'd come to share pleasure with me, if only for tonight.

She gently placed the head of my cock between her swollen pussy lips. I felt her wrap her legs around me, and almost imperceptibly, she began moving her pussy upward toward me. My cock effortlessly slipped into her dripping opening. When about an inch was inside her, she began working her pussy mussels. Using only the grip of her pussy, she pulled me slowly inside until my balls were against her anus. The heat from our sex was so intense, even naked in the cool night air, I began to sweat. We were as relaxed and comfortable as we'd always been. I couldn't help but thinking that this was the way it is supposed to be between a man and woman in love. I gave in to the moment and let it consume me.

Claire's soft moans started out as a gentle sigh. Slowly, they began to build until she was nearly screaming. I covered her mouth with mine, our tongues doing a frantic tango of love. We began to move together, rocking gently at first, then gradually harder until we were hammering each other to heighten the sensations. We wanted to be completely fused to one another. We were striving to become one, as we slammed together harder and harder.

"I'm coming!" Claire cried out. "Fuck me harder, baby! I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh my god, Jake, I'm commmmmming!

"Oh, Claire! I'm coming tooooo!" I yelled.

"Oh, please, Jake," she begged. "Cum in my mouth! I need to taste more of your cum. I've missed it so much!"

The dam was about to burst. I quickly pulled out of her pussy. She moaned at the loss of fullness, but I moved fast to get my cock to her mouth before it began to spew. She took it in both hands and pulled it to her lips, placing just the head in her mouth. She sealed her lips around the shaft, and began wildly milking it, moaning loudly. I was more than ready to come, and began ejaculating almost immediately, shooting spurt after spurt of hot cum into her welcoming mouth. After what seemed like forever, the spasms subsided. She tickled me with her tongue which caused me to pulsate a few more times, until I was drained once again. Claire let my cock slip out of her mouth and looked at it like it was treasure, glistening in the moonlight. She licked a couple of errant drops of cum off the knob, then placed it against her cheek. Her eyes were closed, and she looked totally at peace. I moved to lie face to face with her.

I lay on my side, looking down at Claire's face. Her eyes were closed, still holding my cock in her hand. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes and smiled. With a wink, she slipped down and began licking me again. She started with my balls, then licked up, down, and around the shaft covering every millimeter. In a few minutes, I could feel my cock twitch as blood began to stiffen it once more. She was getting me ready for more lovemaking, but I could never have guessed what was coming next.

When my cock was rock hard, Claire smiled seductively and asked, "How would you like to give me a back rub, baby?" I could never refuse that request. She rolled onto her stomach and I began rubbing her beautiful back. "I've dreamed about giving you a back rub almost as much as I've dreamed of the taste of your pussy."

Time no longer mattered. The only thing in either of our worlds was the other.

* * * * *

As Claire flipped over, her ivory body seemed to glow in the moonlight. Once again, I had to catch my breath. Though she was slim, her hips widened dramatically, invitingly. Her derriere was so firm I thought I could probably crack an egg on it. She had a butt any straight man would kill to see, and die to touch. I wanted the visual to last as long as possible, so I started high kneading Claire's long neck with my strong fingers. No hurry now, I gave attention to every detail of every muscle, slowly working my way down to her flawless buttocks.

Claire was silent except for an occasional moan, as I carefully kneaded each perfect globe. I could feel the flesh grow warmer, and the scent of her pussy became stronger as it became even wetter from my touch. I gently parted her cheeks, and with the lightest touch possible, brushed my index finger across her tiny pink orifice. Once again, I became aware of the scent of fresh strawberries. When my wet finger touched her anus Claire's body shuddered. She sighed with a deep moan.

The strawberry scent, asking for a back rub, the reaction to my touching her anus? I now knew what she planned for tonight's grand finally. What a woman! What a lover! I now knew she had applied the strawberry lube before we met behind the convenience store. My chest was tight and I was barely breathing in anticipation of what lie ahead.

I wet my thumb in my mouth, then gently pressed it against Claire's tight rear opening while cupping her dripping pussy with my fingers. The sweet fragrance of her sex, filled the air. Claire was moaning softly as I rubbed my thumb in small circles over the puckered opening. I was intoxicated by the scent of her steaming pussy and the fragrance of strawberries. My raging hard on throbbed to the beat of by pounding heart.

"What do you want, baby?" I teased. "What would you like?"

"You know what I want," she whispered. "Don't tease me. Just give it to me."

"I'm not sure. It's been such a long time since we made love, I don't want to get my signals crossed," I chuckled softly.

"There's no crossing of signals," she murmured. "You know what I want."

"I don't. You're going to have to tell me. I'd hate to get it wrong," I said, smiling in the darkness.

"Jack, stop playing with me. I want you to stick your tongue in my ass. I want you to lick my ass. I want you to fuck me with your tongue, then stick your big cock in my ass!" Claire was very assertive. She knew what she wanted, and she wanted it right now.

Until now, she'd let me play with and finger her ass, but she never allowed me to fuck it. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Did you bring any lube?" I asked feigning innocence.

"Silly boy!" she purred. "I know you can smell the strawberry lube, and you know how wet my pussy is. Just fuck me for a few minutes, and your cock will be lubed enough to stick anywhere you want."

Still massaging her pink opening, "anywhere?" I could feel her sphincter begin to relax. Slowly, gently, I slipped the tip of my thumb inside. I slid my two middle fingers inside her sopping pussy. "Are you sure?" I asked "It feels awfully tight, and my cock is a lot bigger than my thumb. I think it needs special attention, first."

When I said that, Claire shuddered and moaned softly, pushing her ass against my thumb, even harder.

Slowly, I slipped my thumb and fingers out of her openings and placed my tongue against her tight little anus. I could taste strawberries as Claire pushed her ass back against my warm tongue. It easily slipped inside as far as I could get it. "Lick me, Jack! Fuck my tight ass with your hot tongue!" she moaned. "That feels so damned good. It's been a year since anyone has even touched me there. Jesus, I love that!"

I slipped my tongue in and out of her ass again and again, with a slow 'fucking' rhythm. I gently picked up the pace, until I was steadily fucking her ass with my tongue, my face as tight to her ass as I could get it. All the while Claire moaned and purred with her pleasure. The tight little hole was incredibly wet and slippery. As I continued tonguing her ass, I slowly slipped my index finger in too. I worked my finger and tongue together, nearly out of her ass and back in, until my finger was going in all the way. Her sphincter continued relaxing until I could easily slip two fingers in. That's when she started begging for more.

"Faster, Jack!" she growled softly. "Faster, and harder! I want you to slam into me hard. It feels so damn good!"

As I kept slipping my fingers in and out of her tight little hole, it continued to relax. When I felt her sphincter loosen up a little more, I let a third finger join the first two, my tongue no longer in play. A loud sigh came from Claire's lips, accompanied by something that sounded like a soft sob.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked, stopping my thrusts. "Are you all right?"

"I'm more than all right," she said. "That was my first anal orgasm. I'm crying, but they're tears of joy. I know you always wanted to fuck my ass. Since we broke up, I've realized how much I really want to give my ass to you. To only you, Jack. It's so intimate and beautiful. It's giving yourself completely, and totally trusting the one you love."

"This is fantastic, Claire. It means so much that you came down. Offering me your ass, and surrendering yourself to me so completely is unbelievable. I love you so much." I blurted out. "I've never stopped loving you."

"I love you too, Jack," Claire purred. "I want to give myself to you completely. I've never said it before but, I want to give you everything I have. Fuck my ass, Jack. It'll be like you're fucking my very soul."

I'd never heard her say anything like that before. Even considering the way she'd been talking about sex from the minute we met that night, it was still a total surprise.

"Are you sure you're ready, baby?" I asked, fully knowing that she was boiling over with the desire to have my stiff cock shoved in her tight little butt. "Are you ready to have my cock all the way up your ass?"

"Oh, god yes!" she moaned. "I want all ten inches in my ass. All the way in, as long as you can keep fucking me."

"My pleasure, sweetheart," I chuckled. "Like you said, I'll fuck your pussy to make sure it's nice and slippery. I'll go slowly, then I'll fuck your ass for as long as you like. I want our first butt fuck to be perfect."

"I want it inside me, and I want it now," she said. "Lie on your back, so I can fuck you with my tight little ass. I'll put it in at my own speed."

I pulled my fingers out of her ass and rolled to the side so she could get on top. Above me in the moonlight, Claire was spectacular. She towered above me, her breasts swaying gently and her long blond hair falling around her shoulders as she moved to straddle me.

*****

Claire took my stiff cock in her hand. She rubbed it up and down her sopping slit, then gently lowered herself until just the head and an inch or so of my cock was inde her pussy. She move in gentle circles and smiled down at me in the moon light. I must have been gaping like an amazed child. She reached down and stuck two fingers my open mouth. They tasted of her juices, so I sucked them dry while she slipped them in and out of my mouth. Still smiling, she stopped moving and hovered with only about an inch of my cock inside her pussy. Then with a hint of surprise in her eyes and a long sigh, Claire lowered herself on my cock until her engorged lips were pressed tightly against my pubic bone. She slowly rose up, until only the head of my cock was between her lips then she dropped down all the way. "Oh god!" she exclaimed, then began rocking gently. Her eyes closed, and her head fell back in ecstasy, her erect clit being stimulated by my pubic.

"That feels so good in my pussy. I'd love to keep you in there forever," she whispered. "But I want your big cock in my ass, and I want it right now."

"Thank god! I thought you'd changed your mind," I teased. "I wasn't going to complain. Only a crazy man would complain about being inside the hottest, wettest, tightest, pussy on earth."

"I know," she said playfully. She slowly rose until my cock popped out of her wet pussy. It stood straight up, like a ten inch rocket in the moonlight. I could see her trimmed pussy hovering above my throbbing hard-on. Claire held my cock with one hand, and slowly rubbed it across both of her openings. Both of our organs were hot and slippery from her juices. When the tip pressed into her welcoming anus I felt the intense heat of her ass. As she lowered herself, my cock easily slipped in about half an inch. Claire's eyes open a bit wider, and she moaned softly. She stopped a few seconds and took some deep breaths to let her sphincter relax for my cock's spongy tip. With the full moon lighting her face, I could see her eyes staring into mine. A slight smile played at her lips, as she whispered, "I love you so much, Jack."