Reunion in the Pines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she said she loved me, she let her ass slip further down my shaft. "Jackie, it feels so damn good. I've dreamed about us doing this ever since we separated. All those times I could tell you wanted my ass, and I wouldn't let you have it. What a waste." Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open slightly. She was completely relaxed, savoring the intense pleasure she was feeling.

"I love you too," I whispered. "I have always wanted to have you anally. I mean, your ass is so beautiful, it just begs for it. I hinted, but I wanted you to want it too. It's a gift to be given by a woman, not to be taken by her man."

"I know that now," she said. "It feels wonderful. I'm so full. It's so exciting to give you something that I've never shared with anyone else." Claire was impaled on my cock. Her eyes were closed, and she had a satisfied smile on her lips. "I've only ever wanted to do this with you. I was thinking about you one day and I remembered you saying my ass was begging to be fucked. Out of nowhere, I started feeling a need I'd never felt before. But, whenever I've felt it since, it's always tied to thoughts of you. I must confess, Jack, I didn't think your big cock would fit in my ass. I wanted it so badly, though, I finally decided to just go for it if you'd have me."

It was surreal. We were casually chatting like the best friends and long time lovers we were, while Claire sat on me with all ten inches of my cock in her ass.

"Let's just enjoy the feeling, baby," I said. "Now that it's finally happening, I want us both to savor all the feelings, physical and emotional."

Claire started slowly sliding up and down, moving maybe an inch or inch and a half, driving me crazy. I was to the hilt inside her butt with every stroke. I could feel her dripping pussy's soaking my pubic hair, and the cool air on my cock when she rose up. She'd begun to finger her moist slit, gently rubbing her clitoris in a slow circular motion. Her moans grew louder, and more urgent. Her fingers on her clit moved faster and faster. I knew I could not stand such intense feelings much longer, without coming inside her ass. Then, as though she could read my mind, she said, "Oh god Jake! I'm coming! Cum inside me! Come in my ass! Shoot your hot cum right up my fucking ass!"

I'd never heard Claire use that language, but I didn't question it. I felt the same way. The difference was, even if I'd wanted to, I couldn't speak.

Suddenly, the dam burst. Claire began to moan and grunt loudly, as her body shuddered with the throes of an intense orgasm. Her orgasm tightened her butt even more on my cock, and brought me to the brink. My thrusting cock kept pace with her as it exploded, shooting stream after stream of cum into the furnace that was ass. After our simultaneous orgasms subsided, Claire lay flat on my body. Her lips found mine, and she began to explore my mouth with her tongue. Stretched out on me, she held my face in her hands while my cock remained in her ass. Surprisingly, my erection remained stiff as a board. We were both glad, as neither of us wanted break the connection.

Claire's kisses slowly ended, and I realized that she had fallen asleep, my cock still inside her tight ass. As much as I wanted it to last forever, I knew we both had to get back to the people we were currently involved with. I kissed her face. "Wake up, sweetheart. We better get going, or we'll have a lot of explaining to do."

"Ohhhh, you're still in my butt!" she said. "I thought it would hurt, but it didn't. I wish I could make love to you with my ass all night. You're still hard. Let's do it again."

"Baby, I'm afraid we've both been away too long all ready. I don't want you to have trouble with Jeff," I said, trying to hide my jealousy.

"I've been gone a long time, but I'm not going back." Claire said.

"Really?" I asked. "Melanie will be madder than hell. I told her I'd be back in a few minutes and it's been over two hours. The dinner I was cooking, has probably either burned up or been thrown out, by now. I'll call her cell and see what's what."

They got dressed and drove back to the convenience store where Jack's car was parked. Jack went inside and borrowed the cashier's phone. Melanie's cell phone rang until it went to voice mail. Jack left an apologetic message. It was a lame one about having a flat tire and not having his phone with him.

Back outside, Jack was struck by something Claire had said but didn't hit him at the time. "Wait! Claire, did you say you're not going back to the farm?

* * * * *

Jack had parked beside his car when he and Claire had returned to the store lot. He hadn't noticed before, but he now saw a note tucked under his windshield wiper. He unfolded it and held it up to the light.

Jack.,

I never should have come down here with you. Not the first mistake I've made, but I thought you and I had a real connection. I had the Uber driver bring me here to see if you were all right. I see you're gone, and it's been three hours. I'm catching the bus back home. Don't call me. It's bad enough I'll have to see your face at work. I don't even want to hear your story, so you won't have to lie. I hope you have a happy life.

Melanie

"Jack? What's the note?" Claire asked.

"It's from Melanie. She came looking for me, thinking I'd had car trouble. When she found my car parked here, she decided to leave and go back upstate tonight."

"I'm so sorry, baby."

"No Claire. I couldn't have spent the night with her after what we've rekindled. It's all for the best."

"Does this mean I don't have to find a motel at this hour, Jackie?" Clair smiled.

Jack wrapped his arms around Claire and kissed her deeply. "That's right." he said. "If you'll have me back, you'll never have to go anywhere without me, again."

"That sounds like a proposal to me," Clair said. "I accept. Now, let's go home and resume where we left off a few minutes ago."