All Comments on 'Reunion of the St. Valentines Harem'

by SandyMarl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lovely story

This is a sweet romantic tale, well-conceived and well-written by the author. Various personalities come thought strongly as the plot progresses, and an atmosphere of sweet and tender love pervades the entire story in a manner that holds the attention of the reader from start to finish. A wonderful addition to the site's most neglected genre. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty good.

At times it appears that the author ran to the thesaurus looking for new terms and many didn’t seem to fit the mood or the story at the time.

It was never clear what Lauren got out of the harem sessions and why she participated.

And it was never clear why she tracked him down after so many years. After seeing him screw her roommates I would think she’d be less than enthusiastic about seeing him again.

4*

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

So Happy Lauren finally arrived!

And jiggled to the forefront...:+))

To be slowly and deliciously peeled...

KISS upon LICK after SUCK...en route to FRENZY!!

KingCuddle needs a Queen!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Sweet Story

Yes, there are a couple of small issues which should have been covered for the interested, ie what happened to the other girls and why did Lauren follow up after 7 years and how did she find him? As well as a number of typos.

But all in all a good enjoyable read with the right amount of eroticism.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Is this a sequel to another story?

29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowover 3 years ago

As the sky full of stars comes but with a limited number of just more than four, allow me to add a few lines to the five-legged hearts I was able to apply at the end of the day - the same number as the characters in this romantic masterpiece. May it be known to the key-stroking species of our four dimensions that here they have their holy tome to practice an eloquent and varying use of words - oh, so many dozens for them hand-filling heights north to the female equator that I lost track of their count.

But let's not forget the exposure of secret language helpful in our conquest to the well-fortified castle of woman's heart. Do I fully comply with such a bold act? I have certainly mixed feelings about these now publicly un-fogged mysteries.

At last, to some of my fellow commenters before me who were curious, let me ask, "What is the worth of a precious gem you're allowed to adore if your hungry looks still strive for other jewels?"

Thank you very much for this exquisite tale, melting hearts, minds and other things.

SandyMarlSandyMarlover 3 years agoAuthor

To: UltimateHomeBody:

I could see where the use of "Reunion" in the title could make one suspect that this story is a sequel to a previous story (My St. Valentine's Harem?). However, this is not a sequel. It is a stand-alone story that centers on the memories of a Valentine's Day and the subsequent offer of a reunion of that Valentine's Day which features only Lauren. Of course, Lauren uses the word 'reunion' loosely in her invitation since it doesn't include the other three original members. --Sandy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSandyMarl@SandyMarl
I am a curious individual (that may be said of me in several ways); I want to see what's around the corner or over the next hill. I am a scientific person and I use my education in the sciences to run my own company. I love the play of lush, rich words in the English languag...