Reunion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, I liked talking to you too." Vanessa said, "And although I never admitted this to anyone, I was jealous of Mindy. There was always this little part of me that wished it was me instead of her. I never wanted anything bad to happen to her, or anything like that. I just wanted our positions to be reversed. I used to think 'That should be me'. But you know... social status."

She made air quotes around the last two words.

"I also lied earlier." she continued. "When we were at the park I told everyone I dated a little and just hadn't found Mr. Right. I did date. A lot. And almost always attracted the wrong kind of guys. I rarely met normal guys who were interested in me, and not just for my looks. Mostly I seemed to attract douchebags who were more into themselves than me. They thought I should be honored that they were even talking to me or allowing me to be seen with them. Then there was the stereotypical 'nice guy'. You know the kind, they seem nice, then suddenly turn creepy and clingy after knowing you for all of two minutes, and then no matter how nicely you let them down they suddenly get hostile, and start calling you a bitch or a whore or a slut who won't give a nice guy a chance."

I chuckled, "Yeah, there's a whole Reddit thread dedicated to guys like that."

"Then I met this guy, Nick. He seemed nice enough at first, but after a while he... changed. His attitude was all over the place, if I didn't act the way he wanted me to, he'd become verbally abusive, then the next minute he'd be falling over himself apologizing, begging me not to leave him, acting all sweet and lovey-dovey. Then the cycle would repeat itself, until I found out I wasn't his only girlfriend. I was one of FIVE!"

"Wait, whoah, whoah, whoah," I said, wide eyed, "Five girlfriends?"

"I couldn't believe it either," she said, "So I broke up with him. He tried to get me back, promising to dump the other four but my cousin Ramon threatened to kill him if he came near me again. After that I met a guy named Jack, and he ended up cheating on me. I was so pissed off after I dumped him that I just gave up on the whole dating scene. But the point is, between all my bad dates and worse relationships, my mind always flashed back to the one that got away..." She looked directly at me. "You."

"Me?" I asked, wanting to make sure I heard her right.

"You may have only wondered what if when we were in high school, but I've been wondering for the last fifteen years. It's the main reason I came to the reunion," she said, "I was hoping you'd be there, and was selfishly hoping you were still single."

"And to think we were only a two hour drive away from each other." I said, unsure of what else to say.

"We're a lot closer than that right now," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Our lips met, tentatively at first, then with more urgency, then I reached up and gently cupped her face in my hands and she pulled me closer and we kissed with more intensity. I could feel her tongue snake its way into my mouth and intercepted it with my own. We pulled our bodies closer together, and wrapped our arms around each other and for the first time I could feel her gorgeous body pressed against mine, separated by the thin fabric of our shirts.

I ran my hands under her shirt and up her back and she suddenly broke the kiss and pushed me back.

"Oh god, I'm sorry Ness, I... I don't... I shouldn't have..."

"No no no, it's not your fault. I have a bad habit of moving too fast, I think it's one of the things that pushed away the few normal guys I met."

"I... look maybe... maybe I should go," I said, suddenly standing up and moving toward the door, "Maybe we should sleep on this and talk tomorrow."

Like me, she seemed to be pulling herself together, "Yeah, I think that's a good idea."

For a long moment I just stood there looking at the wall, and Vanessa was looking at the floor.

Finally I broke the silence, with an awkward "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah," she said, sounding like she wanted to say more, but couldn't find the words.

"G'night." I said, heading to the door.

"Night."

I walked back to my room and once inside I started chastising myself as I got ready for bed.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked myself, "God, that was so lame. No wonder I never talked to her in high school, I probably would have said something just as stupid!"

Then I calmed down, and got a hold of myself. No, it wasn't lame, under the circumstances it was the right thing to do. Vanessa said she had a bad habit of moving too fast. So did I. My inability to sire children was only one of the problems I had when dating. My wanting to instantly go from the "getting to know you" phase to the "serious relationship" phase was another. I guess it was because things had gone so well with Mindy, and the girl I dated in college, that I expected every relationship to be that good. Now, maybe I finally had a chance with Vanessa, and I didn't want to fuck it up. I don't think she did either. I went to bed trying to figure out where things were going between Vanessa and I, but my brain had other ideas.

That night I had a dream about Vanessa. It started with our kissing on the couch in her room, only in the dream she didn't stop me as I ran my hand up the smooth skin of her back, until I reached her bra. She stopped kissing me, only this time it was to pull her shirt off, we resumed kissing as I expertly unhooked her bra and let her tits free. Since I still had no idea what they actually looked like, my mind adjusted them to be the most perfect pair of tits on the planet. She helped me out of my shirt and we kissed again pressing our bodies together, mashing her tits against my chest, our kissing getting more and more passionate. Suddenly we were naked in bed (the magic of dreams), still in a heated lip lock, rolling around like two horny teenagers. I kissed my way down her body, stopping to suck on her huge tits (had they gotten bigger?) before making my way down to the spot where her legs met. This time around she was shaved clean instead of having a landing strip, and I licked and sucked on her hard little clit, as she moaned and writhed telling me that no one ate her pussy as good as I did. Within seemingly seconds, she was screaming in pleasure and flooding my mouth with a tidal wave of pussy juice as she came, her body thrashing around wildly on the bed.

Suddenly our positions were reversed and I was on my back and Vanessa was between my legs telling me that I had the biggest and most beautiful cock she'd ever seen. Then she started giving me the best blowjob I'd ever had. I reached down and took a handful of hair and started controlling her pace and she let me, until, again in seemingly a matter of seconds, I was roaring in pleasure as I fired a huge load of cum down her throat, which she expertly swallowed without wasting a drop. Since this was a dream, I was not only still hard, but ready to go again and suddenly we switched places again. This time I was on top of her, my cock an inch away from her eager pussy.

"Fuck me." Dream-Vanessa said, "Fuck me hard! Give me that fucking cock that I've wanted for the last fifteen years!"

So I did. The dream version of myself slammed my rock hard cock deep into Vanessa and started hammering away at her like my life depended on it. She wrapped her hands around my shoulders and (since this was my dream after all) told me she loved my cock and that I was the best fuck she ever had. How my cock was bigger than any she'd ever had, how I was deeper inside her than any other man had been, and this was the greatest moment of her life. All this time my dream self never said anything. It was all Vanessa telling me how much she loved me, and how great I was. We switched positions a few times, with us suddenly going at it doggy style, with Dream-Vanessa screaming in pleasure and I plowed into her from behind, then suddenly she was riding me cowgirl style, her tits (did they change size again?) bouncing around on her chest before she leaned down to kiss me.

She then leaned over and growled in my ear "Now I'm going to fuck you!"

Dream-Vanessa pinned dream-me down and started grinding her cunt down on me, and riding me like a woman possessed, screaming in pleasure in between telling me how great I was. Then it switched to me tit fucking her (and now I was sure that her tits changed size!). Then back to the missionary position with her legs wrapped around my hips, and we came together, me pumping her full of cum while she gushed around my throbbing cock. I was still hard (again, the magic of dreams) and we kept going. We went back to switching positions, both of us having multiple orgasms in different positions. The next thing I knew it was the next morning and I had a serious case of morning wood.

Without a second thought I threw the covers back, pulled my cock out and furiously masturbated with the events of my dream replaying themselves in my head, until I finally exploded in an intense orgasm. My cum shot at least a foot up in the air before it splattered down on my stomach. I grunted quietly as I drained myself dry.

"Holy fuck," I gasped out loud.

I slowly got out of bed, took a deep breath and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. As I washed up, I tried to focus on the real world situation between Vanessa and myself, and not what my dirty mind wanted. Once I was freshly showered and dressed, I sent a text to Vanessa.

Me: Hey, you awake?

Vanessa: Yeah, was just about to hop in the shower. What's up?

M: Just wondering if you were ready to talk.

V: In a bit, let me take my shower and I'll text you back when I'm done.

M: Sounds good.

I sat down and flipped on the TV and channel surfed, until Vanessa texted me back.

V: I'm ready, meet me at the elevator.

M: On my way.

I killed the TV and pulled my sneakers on, grabbed my watch and stuffed my phone and wallet into my pockets. She met me at the elevator and gave me a hug, but didn't say anything. The elevator arrived as we rode downstairs, and I tried to bring up the previous night.

"Vanessa, about last night --"

She smiled and pressed her finger to my lips, "Shh, not right now." she said as the elevator arrived in the lobby. "It's a beautiful day outside, so let's just enjoy the day, we can talk about last night later."

She was right, it was a nice summer day out. Not too hot, and there was a nice breeze blowing, so we started randomly walking around the city, taking a different route than we had taken with our former classmates the day before. At one point Vanessa took my hand, and to anyone who saw us, we looked like just another couple enjoying the day. We stopped at a few touristy places and took selfies of the two of us, smiling and making silly faces, and we talked about everything except what happened last night. We talked about our lives, friends we'd made since high school, our jobs, our hobbies, and our interests. We found out we had more in common than we first thought, we liked a lot of the same things as far as pop culture went. Music, movies, TV shows, books, things like that. She was also so easy to talk to, I felt like I could tell her anything, and she felt the same about me. A lot of our conversations started with some variation of "I've never told anyone this", before telling funny and/or embarrassing stories about ourselves. It was a real-life version of the montages I imagined when we were teenagers.

We stopped to eat lunch, swung through downtown, and ended up at another park where we sat on a bench and alternated between talking about random things and people watching. As the afternoon turned into evening we stopped for dinner before heading back to the hotel. We headed to my room this time, and finally it seemed like Vanessa was ready to talk about last night.

"So about last night," I said, "I want to apologize, you're not the only one who tends to move too fast. I sometimes get carried away and try to rush things. I sometimes have a bad habit of not thinking things through. Like when I put my hands under your shirt. I just did it without thinking about how you'd react."

"When you put your hands under my shirt, I liked it," Vanessa said, "I didn't want you to stop, but then I started thinking if I let you keep touching me, it would lead to... well, you know. Honestly, thinking back on it, I probably shouldn't have kissed you. But it felt so good."

"It did," I admitted, "But I'm as much to blame for that as you are. I wanted it just as much as you did."

"Can I tell you something?" she asked me.

"Of course," I said, "You don't need to keep asking me that."

"Last night, after you left, I was so worked up, I... I started wondering what would have happened if I hadn't stopped you, if we'd kept going. I started running my hands all over my body imagining they were your hands, the next thing I knew I was on the bed, and I was..." she trailed off. She took a deep breath, "I was masturbating, but it wasn't like any other time I've done it. I have a lot of fantasies I usually indulge in, but last night, all I could think of was you. I imagined you making love to me."

"I've thought about that too," I said, "In fact, after we got back from the reunion, all those old feelings I used to have for you bubbled back to the surface. Only this time my fantasies about us were not about us just dating. I was imagining your body as you slipped out of that dress you wore. I masturbated to the thought of touching you for the first time. The thought of us together got me off quicker than ever before. Then last night, I dreamt about us making love for hours. Over and over again, in every possible position."

As we talked I could feel the blood rushing to my groin, and had to adjust the way I was sitting as my cock got hard. Vanessa was squirming in her seat a bit too, and it was obvious that she was getting worked up as well. We looked into each other's eyes and moved in for a kiss. This time we didn't go at each other like two lovesick teenagers who were alone for the first time. This kiss was slow and sensual. Finally we broke the kiss.

"Can I... no. Let me ask you something." Vanessa said, looking into my eyes. "Can we masturbate together? I want to watch you while you watch me. I don't want to imagine what you look like, I want to see it for myself."

"See if the reality lives up to the fantasy?" I asked, she nodded. "Yeah, we can."

We stood up and embraced in another, slightly more urgent kiss. We stood about arms length apart from each other and without a word started to slowly undress. We pulled off our shirts and Vanessa reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, slowly letting it fall off, revealing her tits. They were about how big I first imagined they were (I later found out she was a 36D), topped with two firm brown nipples, and the rest of her torso was perfectly proportioned as well. She seemed pleased with what she saw of me. Now I'm not gonna lie and say I have a perfectly chiseled torso, with huge pecs and six pack abs, but I wasn't a 98 pound weakling either. I went to the gym twice a week and kept myself in decent shape.

We then both slowly undid our jeans and took them off. The outline of my cock was clearly visible through my underwear, Vanessa's smile got even wider when she saw it. I also smiled in appreciation when I saw that the only thing between my eyes and her pussy was a pair of black panties. We hooked our thumbs in our underwear and simultaneously pushed them down, my cock springing into view as Vanessa's pussy was slowly revealed to me. I was eager to see which of my fantasies was true, the one where she had a landing strip or the one where she had shaved her pussy clean. It turned out to be neither. She had shaved her pubic hair into a neatly trimmed triangle that was pointing directly to her pleasure center.

Now again, I'm not gonna lie, I don't have a 10 inch cock that's so thick that you can't get your hand around it. Last time I measured (and all guys measure it, no matter how much they may deny it), it was seven inches, but as my father used to say "It's not the meat, it's the motion". None of the women I've slept with have ever complained about what I was packing.

"God, your body looks just like I imagined," I finally said.

"So does yours." she said.

We slipped into bed, propping the pillows up behind us so we could watch each other. We exchanged another kiss before Vanessa licked her fingers and slid them between her legs. I reached down and grabbed my cock, using my oozing pre-cum to lubricate myself as we started masturbating for each other. Slowly at first, as my eyes were fixed on her fingers slowly rubbing her clit, and her eyes fixed on my hand wrapped around my cock, using more and more of my pre-cum to lube myself up.

She reached over and lightly trailed her nails over my body, starting at my hip, going across my abdomen, just above my crotch, up to my chest, across to my right arm, and down along my arm, stopping just short of my right hand, which was wrapped around my cock. I reached over and gently gave one of her tits a squeeze, and she closed her eyes and quietly moaned in pleasure as I pinched her nipple. Her tits didn't only look perfect, they felt perfect too. They were nice and firm, and I could have gone the rest of my life never seeing or feeling another pair of tits again, because nothing could top Vanessa's.

She opened her eyes and kissed me again. "I can't wait to cum for you, and watch you cum for me." she said.

"Let's not rush this," I said, "I just want to enjoy the sight of your gorgeous body as you play with that beautiful pussy for me."

"And I want to watch you stroke that big cock of yours, knowing that it was me that got it that hard." Vanessa said, looking from my face to my cock.

For the next few minutes we didn't say anything, our breathing picking up as we continued to masturbate, slowly picking up the pace. Vanessa licked her fingers again and slowly slid them inside her soaking wet pussy, and started finger fucking herself, her other hand still massaging her clit. We never took our eyes off each other, if we weren't looking at each other's faces, we were watching the action between our legs. I would sometimes stop running my eyes up and down her body to watch her tits jiggle as she got more and more into it. I could actually hear the obscene sound of her fingers penetrating her soaking wet pussy, as she fingered herself faster and faster.

"Oh god, I'm so close," she panted, and she looked at me. "What about you? Are you ready? Are you gonna cum for me?"

"I'm so fucking close," I gasped, "I don't know how much longer I can hold on."

"Don't hold back," she moaned, "Cum for me, and I'll cum for you."

We were both close to the finish line at this point. We were both furiously masturbating for each other. Vanessa's fingers pounding her cunt, and my hand a blur on my cock. I had no idea how long we'd been going at it, I never once bothered to take my eyes off Vanessa to look at the clock, not that I cared. The only thing that mattered was the woman next to me, and seeing her O face, knowing that I was the reason she was having an orgasm.

Then it hit, she arched her back and squealed in pleasure. "Oh fuck, Terry. I'm cumming!"

She looked at me and clamped her hand over her mouth and her whole body shook, making the whole bed shake as she screamed into her hand as she had an intense orgasm. I locked eyes with her as she came, watching her lose control, her fingers bringing her to the point of no return. She uncovered her mouth and kissed me, moaning into my mouth as she peaked and came down from her orgasm.

"Now it's your turn." she said, breaking the kiss and slowly pulling her fingers out of her pussy.

I lost it, the sight of her thrashing on the bed was all I needed. I grunted, "I'm cumming, right... now! Ahhhh!"