Reunion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted and my own body jerked as the first jet of cum shot out of my cock and landed on my stomach, it was followed by a second jet, and a third weaker one. The rest of my cum oozed out of me, and down onto my hand, as I groaned with each pulse of my cock until I was drained. Vanessa sat almost enraptured as she watched me shoot my load.

We lay there for a few moments staring at the ceiling.

"Oh my god, that was intense," I finally said, "You know, that was the first time I ever did that."

"Me too," she admitted, "But it felt right with you. Everything feels right with you."

"You too," I said, "But I think we'd better clean up."

I started to get out of bed to go to the bathroom to get some towels, but Vanessa grabbed my arm.

"What are you--" I started to ask, then I realized what she had in mind.

She took my hand, still covered with my cum, and with a sultry look on her face, slowly licked my hand clean. She looked right at me the whole time, and she would open her mouth to prove to me that she was swallowing my cum as she licked it off my fingers.

She then held up her fingers, still slick with her pussy juice, and I took the hint and sucked her fingers into my mouth, licking them clean of all her sweet juices. Once again, we locked eyes, and she smiled at me, as she used her fingers to play with my tongue, before slowly pulling her fingers from my hungry mouth.

"Looks like I missed some." she said pointing to my abs, then she leaned down and started licking up the cum I'd shot onto my stomach.

Surprisingly I started getting hard again. I NEVER got hard again this quickly. Ever. The sight and feel of Vanessa's pretty pink tongue licking my jizz off my body did something to me that I didn't think was possible. Within just seconds I was at full mast again. Vanessa obviously noticed and looked from my now clean abs to my hard cock, to my face. She got a mischievous smile on her face, grabbed my cock and without a second thought she wrapped her lips around my cock. Now I've had plenty of blowjobs over the years but only a small handful of women did it because they genuinely liked sucking cock. Some of them felt they had to blow me, and while it felt good, it also felt... mechanical. Like they were going through the motions and just wanted to get it over with. For the record, I never asked, demanded or otherwise coerced any of my girlfriends to wrap their lips around my dick. Some wanted to, some felt they were obligated to, and some just didn't.

Vanessa on the other hand... she sucked my cock like it was her fucking job and she was going for employee of the month. She adjusted her position in bed so she was down between my legs, never letting go of my cock. She renewed her oral attack on my tool, wrapping it back in the warm embrace of her talented mouth. She used her lips, tongue and hands in ways I'd never experienced before. Even that small handful of women that I mentioned earlier didn't seem to enjoy sucking cock as much as Vanessa did. She alternated between stuffing as much as my dick down her throat as she could, before she'd tease me, licking the head and jerking me off while giving me that same sultry look she gave me when she was licking my cum off my hand. She licked my boner from all angles, along the base, around the base and over my balls. None of my past girlfriends had ever licked my balls before, and the feel of Vanessa's tongue and her warm breath made me moan in pleasure.

"You like that?" she asked, her voice just above a sensual whisper.

"God, that feels amazing," I moaned, "No one's ever done that before."

"There's more where that came from." she said before getting back to work.

For the next several minutes she continued to blow me, expertly teasing my cock and balls. She would gently massage my balls when she had my cock in her mouth, and would lick all around my scrotum up to the head of my cock, lick my cock like it was a popsicle before once again engulfing it in her warm, hungry mouth. It was, without question, the best blowjob I'd ever had in my life. Before long I felt the familiar sensation that meant I was close to orgasm.

"Holy shit, Vanessa, I'm cumming." I groaned.

That only encouraged her and she doubled down, sucking my cock like a madwoman until I grunted unintelligibly and exploded in her mouth. My second orgasm felt more intense than the previous one, and Vanessa kept my cock trapped in her mouth and I could feel her throat working as she swallowed my cum, this time straight from the source. I wasn't sure how thick the walls in the hotel were, so I kept my moaning and groaning down as I flooded Vanessa's mouth. Just like in my fantasy she didn't waste a drop, and only released my cock when she was sure I was drained.

She slowly crawled up my body, locking eyes with me, until we were face to face. Without a word we kissed, more intense than before. I rolled us over so I was on top of her and I finally found my voice.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt." I said, "No woman has ever got me hard again as quickly as you did, and no woman has ever sucked my cock the way you did."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." she said.

"Enjoy isn't the word. I don't know if there is a word for it. But it was by far the best blowjob I've ever had." I said, "I can't explain it."

"I aim to please," she said.

"Let me pay you back." I said.

I slowly kissed my way down her body, stopping to lavish some attention on her lucious orbs. I slowly teased first one nipple and then the other, earning a moan of satisfaction out of Vanessa, as I alternated back and forth between her tits. When my mouth was on one, my hand was stimulating the other. Finally I worked my way down, licking and kissing her body as I made my way to the valley between her legs, as I got closer and closer to her honey pot she slowly parted her legs until I was comfortably situated between them.

I looked up at her and she was looking back down at me with breathless anticipation, I turned my full attention to her pussy, gently running my fingers over it just admiring it. Finally I leaned forward and using my fingers and tongue coaxed her clit out of hiding. She squealed in pleasure and her body jerked as if an electric shock had run through her. I sucked her clit into my mouth, and swirled my tongue over it, alternating between circular clockwise motions, side to side, up and down and counterclockwise. Vanessa moaned and squirmed with each flick of my tongue.

I released her clit and started licking her soaking wet pussy lips, again going in clockwise and counterclockwise swirls, then up and down and side to side. She reached down and ran her hand through my hair.

"That feels so fucking good," she moaned.

I was easily able to sink two fingers into her, and she again squealed in pleasure as I slid my fingers as far into her as I could. I took her clit back into my mouth and gently sucked on it and at the same time started wiggling my fingers back and forth inside her. I heard her suck in a sharp breath.

"What the fuck was that?" she gasped.

"You're not the only one who has tricks." I said, before I started finger fucking her, and going back to sucking on her hard little clit.

She flopped her head back on the pillow, "Whatever, just keep eating my pussy."

I had every intention of doing that. Just like her, I alternated my method of attack. I pulled my fingers out of her and ran my tongue along her pussy lips before sliding my fingers back into her pink warmth and teasing her clit with my tongue. Sometimes I'd wiggle my fingers inside her (getting her to squeal and writhe around even more than she already was) and straight up finger fucking her. She wrapped her thighs around my head and I could tell by her breathing she was close. I pounded her faster and faster, until she hit the point of no return.

"Oh fuck... I'm cumming..." she moaned and again clamped her hand over her mouth and her body spasmed as she came.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and sucked her whole pussy into my mouth as she screamed into her hand and flooded my mouth with her sweet nectar. Unlike her, I couldn't swallow everything she gave me, she was cumming hard, practically squirting into my mouth. Finally after what had to be a good 30 seconds, she stopped squirming, released my head from the viselike grip of her thighs, and her breathing started slowing down.

I had swallowed what I could, but I still had some of her juices on my lips and chin. I slowly kissed my way back up her body, after licking my lips clean. I stopped to play with her tits again before finally locking lips with her again. She didn't even seem bothered that my chin was still covered in her sexual fluids.

"You've got quite the oral skills yourself." she panted after we broke the kiss. "Where'd you learn how to do that?"

"I'll tell you if you tell me where you learned to suck cock." I said, smirking a bit.

"Fine," she said, laughing a bit. "Keep your secrets, and I'll keep mine."

She wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me down into another smoldering kiss.

"So would it be too much to ask you to spend the night, or would that be moving too fast?" I asked as we lay down next to each other, Vanessa resting her head on my chest.

She looked up at me, smirked, and gave me a half hearted slap on the arm, "Like I want to sleep alone after that!" she said, laughing.

I reached over and turned off the light wondering what tomorrow would bring as Vanessa and I fell asleep in each other's arms.

TO BE CONTINUED...