Reunion Pt. 02

Story Info
Dean becomes the head of the household.
10.2k words
4.62
60.9k
136

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers

All characters are over 18+

*******

Dean sat in his driveway, the thought of his stepmother's cunt wouldn't leave his mind. The way it felt wrapped around his cock as she rode him to completion. Wondering how he was going to act around his father, pondering if his father knew what they had done. Yet given how his mother knew about what Camilla had done to him, then he had to assume everyone in his family was in on that life style. Sighing as he pulled his keys from the ignition, the car door kissed silently as it closed behind him. Setting his briefcase down by the coat rack as Camilla rushed to greet him.

"Dean!" Camilla screeched throwing herself into his arms. Her body was on fire as her tongue darted into his mouth savoring the man in her arms. Moaning into his mouth as his hand cupped her ass. "Better," she said her hands running down his chest. Her mother had told her how she had fucked him in his office. How big his cock was filling her hungry cunt as his seed coated her folds. "Tomorrow is going to be a special night for us, I can't wait," Camilla whispered into his ear, before she skipped off to her room.

"I'm hurt Dean, that you didn't greet me with such a kiss," Anna said pouting in the doorway of his room. Dean stared blankly at his stepmother as his shirt hung halfway open. "Do I not get one for myself?" she asked stepping into his room. Closing the door behind her as he failed to stop her. "Well?" Anna asked standing inches away from him. How her heart fluttered as her stepson pulled her close. Her mind was in a state of bliss as their kiss lingered. "Yes, that is how you're suppose to greet your mother," Anna said in a lustful voice. Her green eyes peered over his shoulder at his king size bed. A sneaky smile graced her lips as she pushed him backwards onto it.

Quickly locking his door she wasn't about to be deprived of what she was about to do to him. She knew it wouldn't be long before her husband would be home from work. So, a proper fucking by her son would be out of order for the moment. Yet, she couldn't pass up the chance to suck off that fine cock. "You know I can't wait to be fucked on this huge bed of yours baby!" Anna said lifting the hem of her dress, lifting her right knee resting it on the pillow top surface. "To have my juices soaking into this bed, to have you on top of me pounding my cunt like you own it," she purred as her hand ran along his inner thigh.

"Can you picture it baby?!" Anna asked her eyes glancing down watching his cock stir in his dress pants. "To have my hot, wet cunt lips wrapped firmly around your hard, thick cock!" she said lustfully freeing his cock. "Too bad we don't have time for that," Anna said her hand stroking his member. "There is always tonight, however, I'm not complaining," she said smirking, licking her lips as his mast stood fully erect for her. "Now you relax baby, while I take care of my hard working son," Anna said, before her tongue ran up the back of his steel rod. Her eyes were always on him as she serviced her son. Moaning around his hard tool as her nose was tickled by his pubic hair. "God, I love this cock!" Anna purred slapping Dean's cock against her cheek. Before bobbing on his tool with a vengeance, feeling his precum coating her tongue, as her mouth ravaged his cock. "Yes! That's it cum in your dirty mother's mouth!" Anna said from around his shaft. Swallowing as fast as she could as his seed shot forth from the tip of his manhood.

"God! I can't get enough of that taste!" Anna said in a dream like state. Kissing the tip of his cock, before rolling off his bed flashing her naked ass and pink puffy lips as her dress rode up her back. Peering over her shoulder knowing where his eyes were lingering. Hoping he knew how horny she was just having his eyes on her hot, wet, throbbing twat. "Dinner will be ready in 30," Anna said, looking back at him once more as he laid in his ecstasy.

Dean's brain was a buzz by the thought of having sex his stepmother, it got his blood racing. Then there was his sweet, beautiful sister which to his thinking, wanted it as much as Anna did. Blowing out a breath wondering how he was going too deal with all of this, putting on some loose fitting pants that he normally wore after he got home from work. His old faded Dragon Ball Z shirt cascaded down his chest as he eyed his old laptop. Dean had run through his files on the hard drive ensuring nothing from his work, or his old porn movies were left on the device. He knew it wouldn't run at the speeds of his stepbrother's laptop, yet the graphics were on par with his wrecked machine. Dean found Mark looking purloin at the lost of his old friend as he lounge on his couch.

"Here its not a Asus-ROG, but it should play most, if not all the high end games," Dean said handing Mark the laptop. Dean watched as his brother's eyes lit up at the gift. "Just don't toss this one against my wall."

"Right, sure thing," Mark said practically drooling over his gift.

"Mark, don't you have something to say to your brother?" Anna asked drying her hands on the dish towel that hung on the tie of her apron.

"Thanks brother," Mark said barely looking up as he walked to his room.

"Sorry Dean, he tends to get like that when electronics are in his hand," Anna said entering the living room. "That was a sweet thing you did for him," she said placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'll make sure to repay you later tonight," Anna whispered lustfully into his ear. Swatting his ass as she went back to the kitchen.

"Dean what do you think of this dress for Friday night?" Camilla asked coming out in a black stain slip dress that barely covered her voluptuous breasts, seeing her nipples standing proudly against the fabric. Ending about mid thigh yet as she went into a spin. Revealing her naked ass and bald snatch to her brother. "Do you like it Dean?!" Camilla asked smiling innocently. Her hazel eyes dipping low seeing his cock stir at the sight of her. "I take that as a yes," she said spinning around flashing her ass at him as she headed back to her room.

"Fuck me!" Dean groaned low so his stepmother wouldn't hear.

"Only if you ask sweet like," Anna purred as she leaned on the wall. Her hungry predatory smile spread across her lips as Dean looked back at her. "I can't wait to hear about how you fucked my little girl," she said her tongue flickered out as she saw the bulge in his pants. She couldn't remember the time when Steven could get an erection so easily after he had came. "It appears you're going to give her the night of her life!" Anna's giggle filtered through the hallway as she went back to her task.

"Where is your father?!" Anna asked as she paced the dinning room. "He knew dinner would be ready at this hour," she growled annoyed that her husband had failed to call. "Well fine, if he doesn't have the courtesy to call then he can deal with cold food!" Anna said as an half an hour passed.

Dean was rudely awakened by the pounding on his front door. Walking lethargically to the door, yawning loudly rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he approached the door.

"All right I heard you, hold your damn horses!" Dean grumbled as his fingers worked along the locks.

"Hi cutie pie!" her lips smacked as her jaw worked the piece of gum she was currently chewing. "Where's your dad?"

"You know what time it is!" Dean growled his eyes running down her body. The woman couldn't be older then he was, and her scantily clad body did little to curve the imagination. "How the hell am I supposed to know where that man is, and who the hell are you?!"

"That's some way to be talking to your father's girlfriend," she said annoyed crossing her arms across her chest. Dean's eyes narrowed at the thought of his father up to his old tricks.

"You do realize he's married right?" Dean asked praying that she didn't know.

"Please! That old hag," she said waving off the statement. "Now where is Steven? Where's your father, Dean?" she asked drawing out his name.

"One don't know, two don't give a flying fuck where he's at, three now get off my property and don't come back," Dean said hearing the rustling from the other side of the house. As he was about to close the door only to be stopped by her hand on his door.

"I thought you were his son!" she said running her eyes down his body. Amused at his commanding tune, along with his body that was on display. "Don't family members know where they are at all times?"

"Again, must I repeat myself," Dean sighed hearing footsteps approach.

"Dean? What's going on?!" Anna asked tying a loose knot in her robe.

"Well, I gave you the chance to flee," Dean said, before looking over his shoulder. "Some woman is here asking for Dad," he said allowing the door to swing open.

"Oh it's you," Anna sneered at the woman.

"Well hello to you too, hag!" the woman said in disgust.

"Well, since you know this woman, I'll let you deal with his mess," Dean said heading back to his bedroom. Only to be stopped by Anna's hand on his shoulder.

"Stay please?" Anna asked before moving to deal with the woman on his doorstep.

"Julie, we agreed you wouldn't show up here, wasn't that not our arrangement with your affair to my husband," Anna said crossing her arms below her cleavage.

"It's not like I want to be here Anna," Julie sneered. "Steven was supposed to come by, yet he never did," she huffed irritably. "Can I at least come in?" Anna looked behind her wanting for Dean's answer.

"Sure why not? At least it'll keep the bugs out of my house," Dean said shrugging his shoulders. "I need a smoke," he mumbled while he wasn't a heavy smoker, yet there were times he just needed one. The fact that his father's mistress stood in his home did qualify as one of those times. Dean felt Anna's eyes on him as he returned from his room, a lit cigarette tucked between his fingers. Dean leaned against the door frame of the sliding glass door that led to his brick patio. Drawing on his cigarette watching as his father's current wife and lover argued.

"For the last time Julie I don't know where the fuck Steven is!" Anna growled low so not to wake her children.

"Please! Like I don't know you wouldn't keep him from me!" Julie said poking Anna in the chest. "Why he's still with your old ass I'll never fucking know!" Dean saw the slap coming long before the words left her lips.

"All right, all right," Dean said stepping in between them. One he knew it was going to escalate, two he didn't want his house destroyed in the process. Nor did he think it be healthy for his siblings to see their mother fist fighting with his father's mistress. Dragging them down the hall where they would less likely to awaken Mark and Camilla. "Now you can beat the crap out of one another," Dean said tossing them into his room. Shutting his door behind him he wasn't about to miss out on all the fun.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?!" Anna asked as she watched the cherry on his cigarette flared.

"Now you know how I felt when my mother died, and he brought you into her home," Dean said darkly. Julie didn't waste the opportunity of Anna's distracted state, shoving her rival into Dean's dresser. Tearing at Anna's robe Dean watched on as the light fabric gave into the woman's blows on her chest exposing Anna's left breast.

"Look at that sagging old tit!" Julie said cruelly as her hands rested on her hips. In truth to Dean as he was sure every man that had seen them would agree there wasn't an inch of sagging along her firm round orbs.

"You harlot!" Anna seethed with hatred. Thrusting herself at the woman, Dean watched on as their arms flew through the air. "Ha! I knew you padded your bra!" Anna said triumphantly tossing aside the woman's tattered shirt.

"Bitch!" Julie screeched barreling into Anna. Dean couldn't help himself as he felt his cock stirring as he watched the two women fight.

"How could my husband ever fuck such a flat bitch?!" Anna said sitting on the woman's back. Tearing off the woman's skirt as her leg's kicked wildly. "Do you always go around without panties on, huh whore?! Is that why you'll spread these fucking legs for any man willing to fuck your slutty cunt?!" Anna growled putting Julie in a full Nelson head lock, sitting on the back of her leg's so she couldn't flee.

"Let me go you fucking bitch!" Julie growled, irate that Anna had gotten the better of her. Anna's eyes glanced over at Dean as she had Julie at her mercy, kneeling on his floor. Seeing the tent that had formed in his pajama pants at the sight of their naked bodies.

"Oh! I'm not fucking done with you, you fucking slut!" Anna growled in Julie's ear. "Dean, take that fucking cock out and come mouth fuck this tramp!" Anna commanded watching as Dean tossed his cigarette into his toilet. Well, his father had brought this mess onto his doorstep. Dean sure wasn't about to pass up the chance to get even with his old man. "Look at that fucking cock!" Anna hissed turning Julie's head as Dean stripped out of his pajamas. Julie's eyes went wide at the sight of it, as it bounced with every step he took. Shaking her head, locking her lips as it stood proudly only inches from her lips. Yet her eyes couldn't leave it as it twitched with every beat of Dean's heart. "Say ah!" Anna demanded pinching Julie's nose closed.

Julie's eyes flew wide in shock as Dean's steel rod glided through her mouth. Choking as he forced his cock down her throat, coughing as she gasped for breath. Only to be met with the same rod deep within her throat. Feeling his balls slapping her chin as her mouth was violated.

"Where the fuck did you learn how to suck a cock?!" Anna asked in disgust. "Give it here baby let mama show this whore how to please a cock," she said hungrily looking up at her stepson. Keeping her mirth contained as he presented his cock to her. Making sure Julie was watching as she stuffed Dean's entire length into her mouth. Anna couldn't believe she was doing this, yet how her body felt so alive. Her tongue teasing the tip of his head as it left her mouth, before passing it off once again to Julie. Anna could feel her resistance waning as his cock filled Julie's mouth once again. Jealousy roared it's ugly head as Anna watched as she took far to long returning it back to her. Dean saw that heated hungry look. Anna didn't care how he did it as long as she had his cock in her mouth.

Running her hand down Julie's chest as she had finally given in. Winking at her son as she teased Julie's breast all the while Dean shoved his cock down her throat. Two of her fingers penetrated Julie's wet twat as she sucked on Dean's balls. Julie's hand pushed Anna off Dean's cock taking it for herself. Showing him that she was the better of the two women. Moaning around his shaft as Anna had moved between her leg's. Her blue eyes looked up at him as his rod sat comfortably in her hungry mouth. Shoving Julie off of her as his cock left his lips.

"Eat me bitch!" Anna growled pointing to the spot she had just vacated. "Dean? Have you ever had a threesome before?" she asked before her tongue ran down the length of his member. Suppressing her tremors as her green eyes watched as he slowly shook his head. "Would you mind fucking your father's whore?" the smack on her ass caused euphoria to flare across her green eyes. "Girlfriend," Anna said correcting herself. "You want this cock fucking you don't you Julie?" Anna asked looking down at the woman between her leg's. Biting her lip as Anna ground her hips on Julie's exploring tongue. "What was that? I couldn't hear you!"

"Fuck you Anna! You know damn well I want that fat cock deep inside me!" Julie growled pinching Anna's clit becoming drenched in Anna's hot pussy juice. "Fuck woman, you could have warned me!" she said coughing as she pushed herself out from underneath Anna. Sucking in a breath as she felt his broad head running through her lips. "Fuck!" Julie moaned she couldn't believe she had gotten so wet. "Well! Don't fucking tease me!" she said, looking over her shoulder. Presenting her ass to Dean, longing to feel that hard rod fucking her into submission.

"Go ahead baby," Anna cooed softly in his ear. "Give her the fucking that your father never could," she said taking his free hand wanting his touch on her hot mound.

"Oh fuck! Oh god!" Julie wailed as her fingers dragged through his carpet as Dean thrust hard into her. "Fuck me! Yes, right there!" she moaned as Dean's cock filled her to the brim.

"What did I tell you Julie? That's a fine cock isn't it!" Anna said returning her smile.

"Fuck yes it is!" Julie said through heaves of breaths. "So much bigger then Steven's!" she said hungrily thrusting back onto Dean's steel rod.

"I'm sorry baby for the set up, though, I think you enjoyed the show," Anna said her hand running down his back. "You see, we know what your father has been doing. It seems that man thinks we are so foolish not to see that he has another woman. Julie here called me when you were still at work, she followed your father to his new whore," Anna said spanking Julie's ass, causing her to release a primal moan as Dean's cock rubbed against her g-spot. "No offense dear," Anna giggled.

"Fuck!" Julie moaned loudly as she climaxed on Dean's hard tool. "None taken Anna," she said collapsing onto the floor, smiling madly back at Anna.

"Here baby, let me clean it for you," Anna said lustfully into his ear.

"You see me and Anna here have been satisfying each other for a couple of years now," Julie said pulling back Anna's hair so Dean could watch as his cock disappeared into her mouth. "After awhile your father's small cock and his lack of properly taking care of his women gnawed at us. Anna brought me into her little games with her family. At first it was odd, yet Mark's cock felt so good! I just couldn't help myself to that young boy. So when she told me about the son that had disappeared for six years. The way she rode you in your office, and the size of that monster she knew I had to see it. She didn't disappoint either," Julie said her fingers traced along Anna's spine, down between the crack of her ass, into her hot wet mound.

"That's it Julie, fuck my cunt with those wonderful fingers," Anna moaned her back arched as Julie teased her folds.

"So we were thinking since your father can't be content with us," Julie said feeling her body heat, her nipples hardening painfully, licking her lips hungrily as she gazed as his manhood. "That we would leave your father," listening as Anna slurped on Dean's cock. "Seeing how there's a real man here to give us the proper fucking we horny sluts deserve. Isn't that right Anna?" Julie asked the smack on Anna's taut ass resounded throughout out his room.

"Fuck yes! That is if my sweet boy here doesn't mind having a house full of willing women to fuck his brains out every day, and every night," Anna purred kissing up his chest. With Julie's help helping Dean to stand, before being pushing backwards on to his bed. "I understand you might be hesitant about all this Dean. Given how you had this house all to your lonesome all these years. I also know you're think you couldn't possibly be able to afford having all of us here," Anna said straddling his legs crawling towards her awaited prize. "I'll let you in on a little secret Dean," she said kissing along his inner thigh. "I'm rich. Correction. My family is rich," Anna said grinning madly at him. "Your father doesn't know this, he was all too happy to sign the prenuptial without bothering to ask why I wanted one," Anna said watching as Julie moved around the bed. "So worry not my sweet boy, let mommy take care of you. We have so much to repair between us baby. So much hurt has been festering for too long between us," Anna said rubbing her nether lips along his cock. "What do you say Dean, will you allow us the chance to show you how much you mean to us?!"

soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers