All Comments on 'Reunion Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago

I don't think the mommy thing would work for him since she caused his mother's death. It should be dick deflating word from her to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
you need an editor

please get an editor i kept losing the plot with this it could be so much better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If I were Dean...

...I'd have the whole stupid family evicted from my house!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good so far

Would like to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
plot?

It seems like he is losing himself. He hated his step mom for years. And now acts like she is forgiven. He and his step sis, should take action. She actually cared about him and saved a keepsake of pictures. Getting revenge on the dad would be fun as well as the step mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

More please

Jayincest15Jayincest15almost 7 years ago
Great story

Great story. I didn't really enjoy how the mistress was just thrown in the story but other than that i really enjoyed it. Five stars

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor

Just wanted to let y'all know just got the edited versions of the first and second part of this storyline back. I'm have a read through then I'll up load it to lit.

Dream_WalkerDream_Walkerover 6 years ago
Part 3

Looking forward to chapter three

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope part three is soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 3

Any word on when the next chapter is coming out

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

I don't know, whomever you might be.

kokonumber1kokonumber1over 5 years ago
ok?

I take it that Mark is out of the picture as well?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Like I said.

Even tho Camilla lost her hymen in a bicycle accident she is still technically a virgin and she wants Dean to have it.Now does that sound like a girl in lust or in love?,cause you don't give your virginity to just anyone.Camilla loves Dean with all her heart.

Anna and Julie are just lusting for Dean.Suzie Dean's boss showed her vulnerability by asking him if he thought she was beautiful and he told her flat-out she was.So yes I think Suzie also is in love with Dean.Now between 2 loves,and 2 lusts,could all 5 come together and put aside their baggage and share Dean or will 1 or 2 get so jealous and want Dean for herself.

The question is not for Dean but the four women to decide.Camilla showed slight jealousy when Anna and Julie was with him,but I think she got over it when she seen how Dean only had eyes for Camilla.Suzie is an unknown variable,but I think if confronted with the knowledge that Camilla is also in love with Dean she may can overcome her fears and let Camilla join them in a loving 3-way relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mark should go

Dean should send Mark to live with his father and claim the women for himself. I wouldn't let a punk live under my roof trying to fuck my women.

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

Why are you projecting yourself onto a fictional character?

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Projecting... good or bad?!?

I always took Projecting myself into the story as a sign of a good story. If the writer is good and a character is developed enough I feel I can 'think' like them. So, when that character acts opposite to what I would do, I perceived it as the Writer's screw up. Now that I'm writing myself I recognize the difference. Also, when you read enough comments especially from the Anon's you understand no matter how the character acted someone will tell you it's wrong. So, my advice it to take those type of comments for what they are, maybe give it 5 minute internal debate to see if their fresh eyes may have value. If they do, use it for the next story. If they don't (which is most likely) ignore it. As always THANKS.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

I'll say it again. Only the best from soul71. 25 stars, again!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Still a good story. AAAA+++++

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2135 months ago

Loving the story. Definitely 5 ⭐️ material. But I am wondering as a writer, why did you down play or "walk back" the women's sexual history? Even as a man, you don't that kind of sexual skill after one or two partners. And in your young 20's, most people are still trying to figure out what turns them on as far as sexual proclivities. This 8s not a knock, I'm just curious.

Still enjoying the story. And thank you for sharing your work and providing mentorship for inspiring writers like myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reunion Pt. 01 Previous Part
Reunion Series Info