Reunion Pt. 02

Story Info
After 15 years, Vanessa finally gets what she wants.
6k words
4.78
8.5k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,715 Followers

The next morning I woke up convinced last night was another intense dream until I opened my eyes to see Vanessa laying in bed next to me, on her back, still asleep. The covers had slipped down a little exposing one of her perfect tits. She shifted a bit and rolled over, back to me, and I wrapped an arm around her and snuggled into her back. She let out a sleepy hum of satisfaction and pushed back into me.

"Morning." I said as she pushed her ass up against my semi-hard cock.

"Mornin'." she mumbled as she slowly woke up.

"You sleep okay?" I asked, as she took my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Oh yeah," she said, turning her head to look at me. "Knowing that I'd wake up next to you."

We exchanged a quick kiss.

"Can I ask you a weird question?" I asked her, she turned a bit in my arms to look at me. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"Okay..." she said, with a look on her face that said she wasn't sure, but wanted to see where I was going with this.

"What did you dream about last night?"

"That is a weird question." she said, arching an eyebrow at me.

"You're right, forget I asked." I said, settling back down.

"No, it's okay. It's just that no one's ever asked me that before." Vanessa said, "But it goes both ways. I tell you, you tell me."

"Deal."

She then told me she dreamt about us making love on a deserted beach, then she replayed the oral sex from last night. Then we were at the reunion and started fucking right there in the middle of the gym, but no one noticed, and as she came everyone disappeared as she screamed in ecstasy. Then we were suddenly in her apartment, still fucking our brains out.

Then I told her about my dream which was the two of us in a giant bed, with hundreds of pillows all around, and a light shining from somewhere above us, we repeated the mind blowing cock sucking and pussy licking from last night before getting down to fucking. We fucked for what seemed like hours, and no matter how much we rolled around and changed positions the bed expanded to compensate us. I lost track of how many orgasms the two of us had, but I'm pretty sure it was somewhere in the double digits.

My cock was fully hard by this point, and I reached down to slide it between her thighs intent on finally fucking her, but she had other ideas.

"No, not yet," she said, clamping her thighs shut, "I have an idea. I only tried this once before. Just follow my lead."

She parted her legs slightly so my rod slid between her thighs but didn't let me into her sweet center. Instead she clamped her legs shut again and started slowly rocking back and forth. I could feel the heat of her pussy as she rubbed it along the top of my cock, and I realized what she was doing. I started moving with her, rubbing my cock along her pussy, fucking her thighs.

"Oh baby, that feels so fucking good." I moaned.

I reached up with the hand I had around her waist and squeezed one of her tits as she moaned in pleasure. I looked down to watch my cock slide in and out of her legs, now slick with pussy juice as she had gotten wet from the friction of my tool rubbing against her cunt. She started to pick up the pace and I could feel her breathing increase as well, and I started to pump my hips faster, and then I felt it, I was going to cum. Vanessa was too.

"Oh god, Terry," she moaned, "I'm gonna fuckin' cum. Cum with me this time, cum all over my fucking cunt!"

I groaned low in my throat as Vanessa squealed in orgasmic pleasure and we both came simultaneously. I felt Vanessa's body quiver in orgasmic bliss as my cock throbbed in between her sweet thighs as I exploded. I could feel the warmth of her sexual fluids as she came all over my cock. She again had to clamp her hand over her mouth so she wouldn't scream. As we rode out our respective orgasms our pace slowed until we were both spent.

"You're full of surprises," I said.

"I can't help it," she sighed, loosening the vice grip on my cock. "I've waited fifteen fucking years for this, and now that I have it, I'm not going to waste it. Ugh, look at what you did."

She had parted her legs to let my cock free and I could see a combination of pussy juice and cum on her thighs, dripping down towards the bed.

"What I did?" I asked, feigning shock. "You're the one who trapped my dick between your thighs."

"I didn't hear you complaining." she said, "Unless 'Oh baby, that feels so fucking good' is how you complain."

"I'm still not complaining, I'm just saying that..." I pointed to the combination of sex juices on her legs, "Is not entirely my fault."

She leaned up to kiss me, "Wanna help me clean up?"

We got out of bed and jumped into the shower, making sure to thoroughly clean every inch of each other's body. Once we were done, Vanessa pulled on her clothes from yesterday to run down to her room to change into clean clothes, leaving me to get dressed by myself. A few minutes later we met by the elevators and headed out. We stopped at a nearby diner for breakfast and took a walk.

I knew there was a mini-golf course nearby so we headed there first. After that we headed to the waterfront where my friends and I had spent a lot of time when we were kids. There was an old school arcade that still had games like Pac-Man and Donkey Kong, pinball and skee-ball machines, and a few of those skill/luck games. We played a few games of pinball, and I managed to win her a stuffed rabbit at one of the games. We started walking down the boardwalk which had the usual shops that were made specifically to separate tourists from their money, along with several food vendors. We stopped to get pizza for lunch. We made small talk the whole time, still doing the "I never told anyone this before" thing, and basically acting like any other couple out enjoying the day. We stopped into a few of the shops just to browse before we left the waterfront.

It was hotter than usual that day so even though we were walking at a slow, relaxed pace we were still sweating. We ended up back at the park we visited a couple of days earlier with our former classmates. We stopped to get ice cream to help cool off as we made our way back to the hotel. It was a nice day out, but it was just too damn hot. Besides, we'd already seen everything we wanted to see. Once we got back to the hotel I again walked Vanessa to her room. As I followed her in, she turned and gently put her hand on my chest.

"What?" I asked, "I can't come in?"

She gently pushed me backwards until I was out in the hallway.

"No. Not yet, anyway. We're both sweaty and disgusting. I need a shower, and you do too. And before you suggest we shower together, we both know very little washing will get done. But here," she handed me her keycard, "Go take a shower and come back here when you're done. But don't keep me waiting."

She leaned forward, gave me a quick kiss, smiled at me and closed the door.

"Okay..." I said to the closed door, and headed down the hall to my room.

She was right, there were sweat stains on my shirt, and I could tell my deodorant had worn off. I quickly stripped and hopped into the shower and washed up thinking about the last few days. I had come to the reunion with just the idea of seeing my former classmates, some of whom I had kept in contact with over social media, and maybe hoping to add a few more to my Facebook friends list. Then I met up with Vanessa who I never thought was interested in me beyond hearing my snarky comments during some of the classes we had together. However much like me, she often wondered how things might have been had we run in the same social circles and hooked up. Now, 15 years later it was finally happening. We talked for more than five minutes, spent time together, opened up to each other, kissed, fantasized about each other, masturbated together, gave each other amazing oral sex, and we had done... whatever the hell it was we did this morning. In the course of just a few days, we were already acting like we were a long term couple.

I resisted the urge to grab my cock and jerk off, instead I washed up, slipped into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and as I was getting ready to leave, my phone rang. It was my father.

"Hey dad. What's up?"

"Nothing much, just wanted to see what you were up to today." dad said.

"Same here. Nothing much," I said, "How are you guys doing?"

"Oh not too bad, I'm taking a quick break from tinkering in the garage. Your mother's getting her muse on. She's been in her office for three hours now." he said, laughing.

That was our term for when my mother was writing. As a writer she sometimes got a burst of inspiration that we called "getting her muse on" and would start churning out page after page of either one of her murder mysteries or romance novels. It usually lasted 2-3 hours.

"Also, I wanted to know if you were still going to stop by tomorrow before you left?" he asked.

I had almost forgotten about that. I had promised them I would stop by to see them one more time before I left.

"Yeah, about that..."I said.

"What's her name?" my dad asked, matter-of-factly.

I laughed. "Vanessa."

"I gotcha son," he said, "I'll let your mother know when she comes out of her trance. Have fun, but don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"When have I ever taken that advice?" I asked, smirking.

"Never, that's why you're my son." he said, laughing, "I'll talk to you later."

"Bye dad."

I ended the call and headed back down the hall to Vanessa's room. I let myself in just as she got out of the shower. She was in the bathroom drying off her hair.

"Hey," she said, not looking up, "Take your clothes off and make yourself comfortable."

I took a moment to drink in the sight of her gorgeous body before heading over to the bed, stripping and slipping into bed. She emerged from the bathroom a couple of minutes later, and slid into bed with me and melted into my arms as our lips met in a passionate kiss. Our hands explored each other's bodies as we hungrily kissed each other.

"Terry, I don't want to imagine it or dream about it anymore." Vanessa said, "I want the real thing. Fuck me."

We rolled over so I was on top of her, I lined up my throbbing erection with her dripping snatch. "Are you sure? Once we do this there's no going back."

"I've waited fifteen goddamn years to say those words to you. I'm not waiting any longer," she said, looking directly into my eyes, "I meant what I said this morning, now that I've got my chance with you, I'm not going to waste it. Now stop talking and fuck me."

My hips surged forward and we both moaned in pleasure as I sank my cock deep into Vanessa's willing love canal. She was so wet, I plunged all the way in and we kissed as I bottomed out in her.

"God, it feels even better than I imagined," she moaned, "Now show me what you can do with it. Fuck me, slam your fucking cock into my hot pussy."

She didn't have to tell me twice, I started slamming my cock into Vanessa's steaming hot and hungry cunt. Much like her blowjobs, Vanessa was acting like fucking me was her job. She was more into it than any other partner I'd ever had. She was writhing in pleasure as I hammered my cock in and out of her eager pussy, she was moaning things like "yes", "oh my god", "that feels so good", and "give it to me", along with wordless moans and groans of pleasure. I was also moaning and groaning in pleasure, watching her face contort with pleasure as she felt my cock penetrate her over and over again. She was looking from my face down to where our bodies met, and back up.

"God you feel so fucking good inside of me," she moaned, wrapping her legs around my waist, and pulling me down for another kiss. "That pussy, it's yours. It's always been yours. Fuck me harder, as hard as you want. I don't fucking care, just don't stop, I want to feel your hot sticky cum flood my goddamn cunt. Fuck me until I can't fucking see straight!"

Who knew that this gorgeous woman who used to unwillingly bully other girls in high school was a nymphomaniac? She was whipping her head back and forth, moaning and groaning as I picked up the pace and started fucking her harder and faster, watching her face, watching her tits bounce around on her chest as I relentlessly slammed my cock into her hard enough for the slap of flesh on flesh to echo off the walls. I was never really one for a lot of dirty talk in bed, but Vanessa's dirty talk stirred something inside of me.

"Is this what you want you dirty little minx?" I asked, "My hard fucking cock slamming into your fucking cunt? Huh? Is this what you want?"

"Yes," Vanessa moaned, managing to open her eyes and look at me, "I want it. I NEED it."

A part of me couldn't believe this was happening. Back when I was a teenager, despite never having sex, it was never too far from my mind, but I doubt I would have known what to do with a girl if I had the chance. I finally lost my virginity at 18 to Mindy, taking hers at the same time. It was after school one day since her mother didn't get out of work until 2-3 hours after we got out of school. While it felt good, it was also over within a matter of minutes. Whenever we could get some alone time, we learned how to make it last longer, but by the time we really found our rhythm, school was over and we would be going off to college. Over the years I learned to perfect my technique for pleasing women, always knowing that I would have to adjust to my partner's needs just as much as they would have to adjust to mine.

However with Vanessa it felt natural, it was like our bodies were made for each other. There was no adjustment period, no confused tangle of limbs, no feeling out process. My body just knew what to do, as did hers. She didn't just lie there and let me fuck her, she was actively involved, writhing under me, grabbing onto me, squeezing my cock with her pussy, and continually letting me know how good it felt, with and without words. I wondered how many times she'd fucked me in her fantasies before I turned my attention back to the real thing. I looked down at this gorgeous woman who I once thought was out of my league, and was determined to make her cum. She'd waited fifteen years to have my cock buried in her, she'd waited fifteen years for me to fuck her to orgasm, and I wasn't going to let her down.

"You gonna cum for me, Vanessa?" I asked, "You gonna cum all over my fucking cock like the dirty little cock whore you are?"

"Yes," she grunted through gritted teeth. "I'm gonna cum all over that hard fucking cock of yours. I'm gonna drown your goddamn cock in pussy juice!"

"Fucking prove it," I grunted, "Cum for me you dirty little bitch! Come all over my fucking cock! Come for me, before I fill your hot little cunt with my fucking cum!"

"Oh my fucking god," she groaned, "I'm gonna fucking cum... gonna drown... your cock... oh fuck... yes, yes, yes... I'm gonna cum... oh shit... I'm cumming!"

She leaned up to kiss me and practically screamed into my mouth as she came. I could feel her body vibrating in my arms, and her cunt clamp down on me as her liquid warmth flowed out of her and coated my cock with a tidal wave of pussy juice. The already obscene squelching sound of my cock slamming into her was made even more obscene with the added lubrication of her orgasmic fluids.

"Fuck that felt good," she moaned as we broke the kiss, "Now cum inside me. Fill my cunt with all that sweet cum. Give it to me."

I looked down at her and I could see the love in her eyes. She was in love with me, and had been for years. I couldn't deny I was in love with her too. Like I said before, that teenage crush I once had on her had grown up, and this was the culmination of it. Two consenting adults fucking each other silly in a hotel room after their high school reunion.

"Oh fuck 'Ness," I grunted, as I could feel the familiar sensation in my balls, "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

I grunted as I slammed my cock deep inside her, and felt my cock throb inside her as I started to empty my balls into her sweet, receptive cunt.

"Oh my god," she moaned as she felt my cum shoot into her. "Yes baby, cum inside me. I can feel it, shoot that cum deep inside my fucking cunt."

"Oh shit," I moaned, "That feels so goddamn good. That's it 'Ness, take my fucking cum. This is what you've waited all these years for isn't it?"

"Oh yes," she sighed as I slowly pulled out of her, "I always imagined what it would be like to be fucked by you. To feel your cock in my pussy, to feel you filling me up, to look up and see your face, to watch that moment when you lose control and cum inside me. I must have fucked you thousands of times in my imagination. It didn't matter if I was masturbating or actually fucking someone, it was always you that I thought of. But the real thing... oh, that beats any fantasy I've ever had. It was worth waiting for."

"You are without question, the wildest partner I've ever had." I said, "I mean they've all gotten into it, but you... you're a fucking animal."

"I have a confession," she said, "I'm selfish. I'm keeping you all to myself. I hope you realize that. You're mine now."

"That's fine," I said, pulling her close to me, "Because you're mine."

"Good." she said, quietly before kissing me again. "By the way, just like my pussy is yours," I felt her wrap her hand around my still hard cock, "This is my cock. And I want to ride it."

She rolled us over so I was on my back and she was straddling me. She grabbed my cock again and guided it into her still soaked pussy, moaning as she slid down on me, until our hips met. She looked down at me, lust burning in her eyes. Then she said almost the same thing she said from my dream a couple of days ago.

"Now it's my turn to fuck you."

She braced her hands on my chest, adjusted her legs and started bouncing up and down on my swollen love pole. Slowly at first, but rapidly picking up the pace until she was riding me like a woman possessed. I wasn't sure what to focus on. Her tits bouncing around on her chest, her face framed by her still wet hair, looking down at me with animalistic desire, or the sight of my cock being enveloped by her steaming hot pussy.

"So good," she moaned, leaning all the way down to plant a deep, probing kiss on me, "So fucking good. And it's all mine."

She sat back up and slightly adjusted the way she was riding me and turned up the intensity, which I didn't think was possible. I reached up and grabbed her sweaty tits and gently squeezed them and pinched her nipples, earning another appreciative moan. I could die happy right now, with the last sound ringing in my ears being Vanessa's moans of pleasure as we fucked. But I had no intention of slipping off this mortal coil anytime soon. Instead I grabbed Vanessa's ass, and started controlling her pace on my cock.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed when she felt me take control.

I pushed up into her as I pulled her down, and I could feel my cock surge deep into her velvety folds, the warmth of her pussy like a glove around my thrusting meat missile. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and her hands, still braced on my chest, gripped me tight, her nails digging into my flesh, but I didn't care. I wanted to make her cum again, I wanted to see her lose control, knowing that it was because of me. I didn't have to wait long, Vanessa had been moaning incoherently, her head tossed back, some of her hair stuck to her sweat covered face, but suddenly she looked down at me, her eyes wide, her mouth open in shock.

"I'm... I'm... oh shit... I'm..." she said, and then threw back her head and squealed in orgasmic pleasure. Just as suddenly she collapsed on top of me and started squeezing my cock with her pussy, her head was buried in my shoulder and she started screaming into my shoulder as her orgasm rocked her entire body. "I'm fucking cumming!" she yelled into my shoulder.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,715 Followers
12