Reunion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her body convulse and wrapped my arms around her as I felt her juices flow out of her like a faucet, drenching my cock in her sweet nectar. I felt it flow out of her, down over my balls and pubic hair, down along the inside of my thighs and onto the bed. I could feel her actually bite into my shoulder as she let out another muffled screech of pleasure as she continued to saturate my thrusting cock.

All that pushed me over the edge and I was able to let out one loud moan of pleasure before I erupted inside her. She quickly stopped biting me and kissed me before I could let loose with a bellow of orgasmic pleasure. We lay there locked in a passionate kiss as her orgasm died down and mine hit its apex. I didn't count how many times I felt my cock throb inside her as I pumped my load into her, but I didn't care. The feel of her lips on mine, her huge tits crushed against my chest, my cock buried deep inside her pussy, her legs on mine, the heat of our bodies. That was all that mattered. Finally I was spent, and my cock slowly went limp and slipped out of her. She broke the kiss and rolled off of me, and for a long moment we both lay there, staring at the ceiling.

"Is it me, or is the room spinning?" she finally asked.

"It's not you." I said.

We both started laughing. She rolled over and draped an arm across my chest. "That was... the best fuck of my life."

"You're just saying that because I told you that's what you said in my fantasies." I said.

"No, I mean it." Vanessa said, looking right into my eyes, "I know I'm repeating myself, but I've waited fifteen years to fuck you, to feel you inside me. It was everything I thought it was and more. Sometimes in life you wait for something, you build it up in your mind, and you have such high expectations for whatever it is. Sometimes it falls short, meets or exceeds your expectations. This exceeded my expectations. I knew, I just KNEW that you would be a great fuck. I didn't think you'd be an amazing fuck."

"Well like I said, you are the most animated and vocal partner I've ever had. That helped a lot." I said, brushing some of her hair out of her face. "Not to take anything away from any of the other women I've slept with in the past, but you... words can't describe it."

"I don't need to hear you say it," she said, "The look on your face was enough."

"Let me ask you something. What would you have done if I didn't show up at the reunion, or if I had shown up with a wife?"

"Honestly, if you hadn't shown up, I would have been disappointed and maybe a bit mad at myself that I spent fifteen years waiting for you, to find out it was all for nothing," she said, "And if you were married, I don't know. Part of me says I would have just smiled and lied through my teeth saying I was happy for you, part of me says I would have tried to seduce you and steal you away from her, part of me says I would have left before you saw me... I honestly don't know. But mainly I would have been upset that I would never get the chance to be with you. That this, these last few days, this moment right now, would never happen."

"This is going to sound bad," I said, "But when I did think about you, I just remembered you as that hot girl from high school who I was too afraid to ask out. But every now and then I would ask myself what my life would be like now if I had the guts to ask you out. How would my life be different? But it wasn't a constant thought like I was to you. But when I saw you at the reunion, and I saw how you'd gone from a beautiful teenage girl, to a gorgeous woman, that teenage crush came back as an adult crush. We missed our chance fifteen years ago, but we have it now."

"I love you." she said, "I always have, and I always will. I don't care if anyone thinks I'm moving too fast. It's not just the sex, it's everything. These last few days, I've felt closer to you than anyone else. I feel so at ease around you. I've told you things I've never told another living soul. I've given you a part of me that I've never given to anyone else. I love you Terry."

"I love you too, Vanessa." I said, meeting her eyes, "And who cares what other people think? I don't care, do you?"

"I only care what you think." she said.

"I think I've found the love of my life." I said.

Vanessa's whole face lit up, and her smile seemed to make the whole room brighter despite the afternoon turning into early evening outside. She leaned over and turned on the lights.

"Really?"

"Really."

She lunged towards me and kissed me again. "I love you so fucking much," she said as we broke the kiss. "Do you think you can get it up again? I want to fuck you again. I want to spend all night and all day tomorrow with your cock buried inside me. I want to fuck you until neither of us can walk, I want to fuck you in every possible position. I want to suck every drop of cum out of you, I want you to make me cum until I can't cum anymore."

"I might need a little help," I said, smiling.

Vanessa rolled off of me and looked down at my flaccid cock, "I think I can get some life out of him."

She grabbed my cock, still slick with her love juices, and started stroking it. I reached over and began massaging one of her huge tits. She leaned over and kissed me again, her hand picking up the pace on my cock which was slowly coming back to life.

"Hmm, I think I need to speed up the process," she said, leaning down and engulfing my cock in her warm mouth. I flopped my head back on the pillow and moaned in pleasure.

Then I got an idea, due to the way she had contorted herself to get my member back in her mouth, I was able to reach over and pull her into a 69. She got the idea when she felt me pulling on her legs and adjusted her position so she could sit on my face while she sucked my now fully hard cock. She moaned around my cock when she felt my tongue touch her still sensitive clit, but didn't stop performing her oral magic on my cock. In fact, she got more into it as I licked her honey pot. The more intensity she put into blowing me, the more intensity I put into eating her out.

Muffled moans of pleasure came from between both our legs as we orally pleasured each other, getting more and more into it as the minutes ticked by. Vanessa repeated all the tricks of last night as she worked on getting another orgasm out of me, not just sucking my cock, but licking all around it, playing with my balls and teasing the sensitive head. In turn I teased her clit and pussy lips, sucking on them, swirling my tongue around and across them. She squirmed and squealed in pleasure when she felt me penetrate her with my fingers. She took my cock out of her mouth and started stroking me.

"Oh god that feels good, but I need your cock in me. I want you to fuck me again." she moaned.

We quickly switched positions so we were back in the missionary position. I plunged back into Vanessa as we locked eyes and our lips met as soon as I was all the way inside her.

"I like looking at you while you fuck me," she said, "It helps convince me that this is really happening and it's not just one of my fantasies. That my dream has finally come true. That I finally have you all to myself."

"I like looking at you too," I said, "I like watching you lose control as you get more and more into it."

"Make me lose control," she moaned, "Make me cum again."

With that I started mercilessly hammering Vanessa with everything I had. I slammed my cock deep inside her, faster and faster with each stroke, driving my cock as deep inside her as I could get. She moaned and writhed and squirmed under me, grabbing my arms, pulling me down into a kiss, looking up at me with passion burning in her eyes, looking down to watch my cock slam into her over and over and over again, before looking back up at my face. She reached up and gently cradled my sweating face in her hands.

"Mine." she cooed, "All mine."

I lost it. I went balls deep in her and grunted as I exploded inside her.

"That's it baby," she whispered as I buried my head in her shoulder to suppress my groans of pleasure, "Give it to me, let me feel that sweet, sticky cum flow into me. Cum for me, don't hold back."

She gently stroked my hair as I filled her pussy with whatever cum I may have had left, my body jerking with each jet I fired into her, my groans dying down as I finished and slowly pulled out of her.

"That's a record for me," I mumbled, as I lay my head on her chest just above her tits, "I've never gone three times that quickly. I usually need a few hours to recharge. It's your fault of course."

"My fault?" Vanessa asked, tilting my head up to look at her.

"Yeah, because you're so fucking hot." I said. "But you haven't cum yet, let's do something about that."

"What'd you have in mind?"

I had us switch positions so I was sitting up with my back against the headboard of the bed, my legs spread, and Vanessa sitting in front of me in the same position, leaning back against me.

"Ready?" I asked.

She looked up at me and nodded. I licked my middle and ring fingers and she watched as I lowered my saliva covered digits to her still saturated pussy, and slid them inside. She moaned quietly as I slowly inched my fingers into her well fucked pussy. She looked up at me again with a pleading look on her face, and I suddenly started hammering her pussy with my fingers. Her eyes went wide and she literally yelped in surprise as I started to furiously finger fuck her. She looked down at my fingers rapidly moving in and out of her, then back up to me, the look on her face a mix of shock and pleasure. I used my other hand to grab one of her tits as she leaned up to kiss me.

"Yes," she moaned, "Finger fuck me baby, make me cum. Finger my sweet, wet cunt."

"Whose cunt?" I asked, pinching her nipple.

"Yours!" she said, breathlessly, "It's your cunt! Finger your cunt, just please make me cum! Please!"

She braced herself on my legs as she got closer and closer to the point of no return, pressing her sweaty back into my sweaty chest. I looked down at her body, watched a bead of sweat roll down the valley between her perfect tits, and then to my fingers that were pumping away inside her.

"I'm so close," she panted, "So fucking close... ahhh... yes... almost there... don't stop..."

She grunted and her body contorted as she came, she threw her head forward, let out a loud "Gahhhhhh!" of pleasure as I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers, and then a warm flow of pussy juice, as Vanessa panted quietly in my arms before finally slumping back against me.

"Holy fuck," she was finally able to say, "I can't believe what you do to me. I've cum harder in these last two days than I've ever cum in my entire life. Just being around you does something to me. I can't get enough of you."

She turned in my arms and sat up straddling my legs and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"This has been the best week of my life, too bad it ends tomorrow." she said, "I don't want to let you go."

"I know, I wish we had another week, hell another month," I said, "But we're only a two hour drive away from each other, and I'll call you every night."

"And we still have all day tomorrow." she said, slipping out of my arms as we both lay down, Vanessa draping an arm over my chest and nestling her head against my shoulder. "Terry?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you." Vanessa said.

"I love you too." I said.

We both lay there in silence before Vanessa leaned back to turn the lights off. She snuggled into me and kissed my chest.

"Mine..."

"All yours," I said, wrapping my arm around her and giving her a gentle squeeze. "Mine."

"Damn straight."

We eventually drifted off to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12