Reunion Pt. 03

Story Info
The reunion is over, but our story's not.
7k words
4.78
6.1k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,712 Followers

The next morning I again woke up to the sight of Vanessa next to me. My cock was already at attention. I snuggled into her back again and she stirred a bit realizing it was me. I wrapped an arm around her and she took my hand in hers, bringing it up to her mouth to kiss it.

“Hey
” She said, pushing back into me.

“Hey yourself.” I said.

“What time is it?” she asked, rubbing her ass on my boner.

“A little after 10.” I said, glancing over at the clock.

“I wonder what you dreamed about,” she said, continuing to sandwich my cock between my lower abdomen and her perfect ass.

“Do you really want to know?” I asked, reaching down and guiding my cock between her thighs.

“Yeah,” she said, parting her legs a bit. “I do.”

“Us,” I said, “Remember how I mentioned I used to imagine us together in kind of a montage? Well, pretty much the same thing, just from an adult perspective. Going around town having fun, sitting snuggled up on my couch watching movies, walking through the park in the fall, and of course having lots and lots of amazing sex.”

Unlike yesterday morning, this morning she eagerly parted her legs for me and with a slight bit of repositioning, I eased my cock into her already wet pussy. She moaned happily as she felt me slide into her and shifted her legs a bit to allow me to get deeper inside her. I started fucking her, slowly due to the weird angle since we were both lying on our sides, and also considering we had both just woken up. I picked up the pace just a bit as she started pushing back against me.

“The best part of waking up is my boyfriend’s cock in my cunt.” she moaned. “Fuck me, baby.”

Hearing her call me her boyfriend got me even more excited. I knew that we were boyfriend and girlfriend, but we hadn’t officially said the words. Now we had (well, she had), and it was the best thing I could have heard (besides her moans of pleasure) first thing in the morning. I continued to slide my prick in and out of my girlfriend’s soaking wet love canal hearing her moan and feeling her writhe in my arms.

I was so worked up, that in almost no time I was buried as deep inside Vanessa as I could get, resting my forehead against her back, gasping in orgasmic pleasure as I exploded inside her, with her happy moans of pleasure as she came moments later, almost as soon as I finished. I could feel her pussy clamp down on me, and the telltale warmth of her pussy juices leaking out of her. I slowly pulled out and she turned around to face me.

“Now that’s the best way to wake up,” she said, before we kissed.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked, a thought suddenly popping into my head.

“Of course.” she said.

“I think we should talk about this before we go any further. Something we actually haven’t discussed yet. Something we need to discuss if we’re going to be together. You know I can’t get you pregnant, are you okay with that?”

“I am. My mother on the other hand
” she rolled her eyes, “I’ve already disappointed my mother once by not being married by 30 like my cousins. I can hear her now ‘Aye, mija, how come you’re not married?’ She was hoping that at this point in my life I would have gotten married and given her grandchildren. It’s not like we can’t have kids, we just can’t have them the “normal” way. But I’m gonna be honest with you, I don’t want kids. They’re noisy, messy, expensive
 why, do you want kids?”

“To be honest, I don’t know how to feel about it.” I said, “Since I can’t get a woman pregnant, I never really thought about it. I mean I can see both sides of the argument, and I figured if I ever found a woman that was comfortable with the fact that I was sterile, we could discuss our options to either remain childless or maybe look into adoption or something.”

“I don’t mean to sound like your exes, but I can honestly say the only way I’d want a kid is if it was yours. The perfect genetic combination of you and me,” she said, “But if that’s not possible, then so be it. As long as I have you in my life, then that’s all I really need.”

We kissed again, and then suddenly her eyes went wide.

“Holy shit, I just thought of something!” she said, sitting up making her tits jiggle. “Remember last night when I said I didn't want to let you go? Well, I don’t have to! My lease is up at the end of next month, and honestly, I was thinking about moving anyway. Maybe I could move, oh, I don’t know, a two hour drive south of where I already live. Find a nice handsome guy to move in with.”

“He’d be a lucky guy,” I said, smiling, seeing where she was going with this.

“Seriously though,” she said, looking at me, “Would you be okay with that? I hate to keep harping on moving too fast, but I honestly can’t imagine my life without you, and
”

I put my finger to her lips, “‘Ness, after these past few days, I don’t think I can live without you. Like you said last night, it’s not just the sex, although it is incredible, but it’s you, everything about you. I’ve never felt as close to anyone as I have you. We’re on the same wavelength. I feel so comfortable around you, it’s why I’ve told you all those things I never told anyone else. Of course you can move in with me.”

She smiled, clapped her hands and bounced in place, again making her tits jiggle before she leaned down to kiss me again. “You’ve just made me the happiest woman alive.”

She pushed me onto my back and straddled my hips rubbing her pussy on my semi hard cock, coaxing it back to life. As soon as I was hard again she grabbed my cock and slid it inside her. Without a word she started riding me with wild abandon. We didn’t say anything. We didn’t need to. We just locked eyes and moaned in pleasure as Vanessa’s hips pumped up and down on my cock. I reached up to grab her magnificent tits, and she put her hands over mine and had me squeeze them as she bit her lip in appreciation.

She took my hands away and pinned them down on either side of my head, and leaned over me with her tits hanging over my face, and she kept herself just out of reach, smiling a mischievous smile at me, even slowing down the motion of her hips.

“Tease,” I said, making a token effort to break free.

“We have all day,” she said, “And I told you yesterday, I plan to fuck you all day. You and I are not leaving this bed for the rest of the day. I intend to make this last. You are mine now, and I intend to take full advantage of that.”

“Oh really?” I said, this time making an actual effort to break free. I caught Vanessa off guard as I freed my hands, grabbed her hips and flipped us over so I was on top.

She whooped in surprise as I turned the tables on her. Just then there was a knock at the door. “Housekeeping!”

“Not right now!” Vanessa yelled back. She looked back up at me, “My boyfriend is about to fuck the shit out of me.” she said quietly.

“Actually,” I said, pulling my cock out of her, “Your boyfriend is going to eat your pussy.”

I slid down and started to lick and suck on her juicy pussy, putting my whole mouth over her pleasure center and running my tongue up and down her slit, earning a gasp of surprise, followed by an excited shuddering groan of pleasure. Convinced I was on the right track, I then slid my tongue inside her pussy, and started tongue fucking her.

“Oh my god, what are you
 holy shit
 that feels fucking amazing
 where did you learn
 oh yes
 fuck that’s amazing
” she gave up trying to speak and started moaning incoherently as I started teasing her clit like I had the other night.

She reached down and grabbed two handfuls of my hair, and wrapped her legs around my head and had a shuddering orgasm, and I drank down as much of her sweet nectar as I could as she came in my mouth. Once she was spent, she pulled me by my hair up to her face and kissed me, not caring that my lips and chin were still covered in her juices.

“I want what’s mine,” she growled after we broke the kiss, “Get that cock up here.”

“What’s the magic word?” I asked, pinning her down, similar to the way she had pinned me down.

“Maybe you’re forgetting who that cock belongs to,” she said, “It’s mine, and I want it, now!”

“Demanding little thing, aren’t you?” I asked, teasing her like she had done to me earlier.

Now it was her turn to make a token effort to break free.

“Give it to me.” she half demanded, half pleaded. “I need it. Please.”

I leaned down to kiss her, “See, that wasn’t so hard now, was it?”

“Asshole.”

“You love me,” I said, crawling up her body until my cock was in her face.

She took my cock into her mouth, propping the pillows under her head to get a better angle. I thought I was going to get another superlative blowjob, but Vanessa had other ideas. Once she got my cock nice and lubed, she pushed me back a bit.

“You wanna be the first guy to ever tit fuck me?” she asked, pushing her tits together. “I’ve been saving that privilege just for you.”

Of course I wanted to tit fuck her! I had fantasized about it the other night. I put my cock between her mammaries and started sliding back and forth. Due to the lubrication she had applied and the sweat she had already built up my cock slid smoothly between her fleshy mountains. This was a first for both of us, while a few of the girls I’d been with over the years had the tits for it, none of them had entertained the idea.

I grabbed the headboard of the bed and slid my cock back and forth between Vanessa’s amazing tits, it was an interesting feeling, it kind of reminded me of yesterday morning’s thigh fuck, but the view was much better. Vanessa was alternating watching the head of my cock peek out from between her boobs and up at me.

“That feels amazing,” she said, “How does it feel on your end?”

“Different,” I said, “It’s hard to explain, but it feels different than your pussy. Don’t get me wrong, it feels fucking amazing, but it’s a new sensation, I like it.”

“I know I said this before, but I love looking at you while you fuck me,” she said, “I like knowing that this is all real, and that you’re all mine. Now fuck those tits! I want to watch you cum on me!”

I started fucking her tits a little faster, and Vanessa again went back and forth, watching the action on her chest, and watching my face as I concentrated on sliding my tool between her magnificent melons. As much as she liked looking at me, I liked looking at her too. Seeing the look on her face, knowing how much she was enjoying this, especially after waiting fifteen years for it, was more gratifying than if it was just sex. She wanted this, she NEEDED this, and frankly so did I. Like I said before, all the women I’d slept with up to this point all got into it and enjoyed having sex with me, but Vanessa REALLY enjoyed it.

Knowing that was enough to push me over the edge. “Oh god, ‘Ness, I’m cumming!”

I pulled my cock out from the valley between her tits and masturbated myself to orgasm, spewing my cum all over her tits. She took my cock into her mouth to swallow the last little bit of cum that came out of me and I could see her throat work as she swallowed, I collapsed next to her as she looked at the cum on her tits, and scooped it off with her fingers and looking directly at me licked her fingers clean.

“Yummy,” she said, licking her lips.

“Is this what sex between us is always going to be like?” I asked.

“Always, and I want to try things with you. New things that I’ve never tried before. Things that I’ve been saving just for you.” she said, “I’ve fucked a small handful of guys over the years, and don’t get me wrong, it was good sex, I was satisfied, but it was just sex. He’d fuck me, I’d cum, he’d cum, and that was pretty much it. But like I said before, imaging you fucking me was what helped get me off. Oh, and we always used protection. You’re the only man to ever cum inside me. But there’s so much more sexually that I want to do, and now that I’ve finally got my ideal man, I want to try new things.”

“Like what?” I asked, genuinely intrigued.

“I don’t know
 well that’s not entirely true. I have so many different ideas. Do you remember when I told you I have a lot of fantasies that I use when I masturbate? Most of them involve you. Doing all kinds of things in all kinds of places in all kinds of circumstances.” she said, “But for now, how about we take a shower? I mean I know we’re going to get all hot and sweaty again, but shower sex is one of the things I wanted to try.”

“‘Ness, we barely fit in that shower to actually wash up. Do you really think we can fuck in there?” I asked, remembering how little space the two of us had the last time we showered together.

“I don’t know, let’s try.” she said, that mischievous smile back on her face.

We got out of bed and went into the bathroom, Vanessa turned on the water, we waited till it warmed up and stepped in. We could both fit in the shower, but due to the cramped conditions and the slippery surface, sex was out of the question.

“This is not gonna work.” I said, from behind her.

“I said we’d try, I didn’t say it would work,” Vanessa said, looking back at me over her shoulder, then she handed me the soap, “But since you’re back there.”

We awkwardly shuffled around in the shower and cleaned each other up, but it was too cramped and uncomfortable in the shower to try any kind of sexual activity.

“Okay,” Vanessa said when we were back in bed, “We’re not trying that again.”

“So you can cross that off your sexual bucket list.” I said.

“Yes, but there is a lot more that is on it that I think we can pull off,” she said, “And I intend to try as many of them as we can.”

“Don’t I get any say in this?” I asked, “You know, as your boyfriend?”

She let out an exaggerated sigh, “Fiiiiiiiiine, we can discuss it later. Geez!” She tried, and failed to keep a straight face and we both broke out in laughter. “Of course I’m going to get your input on it! After all, you’re the inspiration for them, and at the end of the day they're just fantasies. Don’t get the wrong idea, none of them are impossible, dangerous, or risky. I was thinking more of new positions, maybe things neither one of us have tried before but always wanted to. Things I would never try with anyone else but you, because I trust you. Like you said earlier, we’re on the same wavelength. Like all those silly and embarrassing stories we told each other over the past few days, things we’ve never told anyone else. I love you and I trust you. Why do you think you’re the first guy to tit fuck me? There’s going to be a lot of ‘firsts’ in our relationship. And a lot of lasts.”

“Lasts?” I asked, a little confused.

“Yeah, look at this body, these tits, this pussy. You’re the last man who’s ever going to see me naked, the last man who’s going to get to touch, suck and fuck me.” she slowly ran her hand down my body until she reached my semi hard cock, she took it in her hand and gave me a gentle squeeze. “And this body, this cock. I’m the last woman who’s ever going to see you naked. The last woman to get to suck and get fucked by this cock.”

“You forgot one last.” I said, moving closer, until we were touching foreheads, “I’m the last man who gets to kiss your sweet lips.”

We kissed again, a long, probing tender kiss, pulling our bodies close together.

“As for firsts,” I said, “How about you get on your hands and knees so I can fuck you from behind for the first time?”

“Don’t I get any say in this?” she asked, mockingly.

“Well, if you’re gonna be like that about it
” I said, rolling to my side like I was going to get out of bed.

Vanessa grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the bed, “Get back here!” I let her pull me back into bed and our lips met, “Fuck me.”

She assumed the position and I got behind her, “You know, you have a magnificent ass. In fact, you have the most perfect ass I have ever seen.”

Vanessa wiggled her ass at me and giggled. “Well, thank you. Maybe one day you’ll get to stick your cock in it. But for right now, my pussy needs your attention.”

The idea of possibly getting to fuck Vanessa in her ass (and I also assumed I would be the first and last man to do so) intrigued me, but for right now, I wanted to slide my tool inside the warm velvety folds of my girlfriend’s cunt. I slid into Vanessa, and she moaned in pleasure as I teased her, inching my cock into her until I was all the way in. She looked back over her shoulder, throwing her hair out of her face.

“What are you waiting for?” she asked.

“Nothing,” I said, “I’m just enjoying the feeling of being inside you.”

“I like the feeling of you inside me,” she said, “In fact, since this is gonna be our last day together for a while. Take your time, fuck me slowly. Hell, I don’t care if you take all day to make me cum.”

So I took my time, I slowly fucked Vanessa. At least at first. As we started getting more and more into it, I picked up the pace. Before I got too worked up, I slowed the pace and pulled out.

“Why’d you stop?” Vanessa asked.

“I was getting too excited,” I said, “We wanted to take our time, remember? I know we’re both excited about finally being together, and we’ll have all the time in the world once you move in with me, but this is going to be our last time together for a while. Let’s make it last.”

“I’m sorry,” she said, “I can’t help it. I’m just so happy and excited with you. Being with you is a dream come true. Now slide that magnificent cock of yours back into me.”

I easily slid my cock back into Vanessa’s eager pussy, and slowly pumped her from behind, this time managing to keep a slower pace, and just enjoy the sensation of feeling her warmth engulf my cock as I slid in and out of her. I grasped her hips and picked up the pace just a bit. Nowhere near as fast as we had been previously, but just enough so we could still enjoy the sensation without rushing to the finish line. We were both moaning quietly as we slowly fucked in the early afternoon quiet of Vanessa’s hotel room.

Eventually we transitioned back into the missionary position because Vanessa again wanted to look at me as we fucked. We didn’t say anything, just looked at each other and I could read the expressions on her face as clear as day. We didn’t need to talk at this point. Everything was clear between the two of us, we connected on both the physical and emotional levels.

While we didn’t actually spend the entire day fucking, we did spend most of the day in bed. During one of our breaks between sex, Vanessa and I discussed our future.

“Since we’re going to be living together, I figure I should start looking for a new job near you.” she said.

“Well, actually, I have a better idea,” I said, a lightbulb going off. “How about you come and work for me?”

“But I don’t know the first thing about auto repair,” she said.

“That’s okay, you don’t need to.” I said, “Right now, it’s just me, my business partner and the two other mechanics we hired. We’re constantly having to stop what we’re doing to answer phone calls, schedule appointments, take payments and other stuff. We could really use a hand with that. I mean I’ll have to talk it over with the guys, but I don’t think they’ll object to having some help.”

“So you need a receptionist?” Vanessa asked me.

“Well I could also use your accounting expertise in helping me balance the books. But yeah, you’d basically be a receptionist,” I said, “Why? Do you have a problem working for your boyfriend?”

“Nope,” she said, grinning, “It means I’d get to see you all day.”

“Even though at the end of the day, I’ll be covered in grease and grime.”

“Then when we get home, I’ll help you get all nice and clean.” she said, a mischievous gleam in her eye.

“I bet you will.” I said. “Of course, we might need to alter the story of how we know each other just a little.”

Even though the story was true, I don’t think the guys would buy the story of the unattainable girl that was part of the “mean girls” clique that secretly had a crush on me. One that she held onto for 15 years and came to the reunion with the sole hope of finally getting her hands (and other body parts) on me. The new version of the story was that we were friends in high school, and although we were attracted to each other, we never said anything for fear of ruining the friendship, but kept in touch sporadically over the years, and upon meeting up again, realized that the attraction was still there, and now that we were mature adults we decided to see if a relationship between us could work (leaving out the steamy sex of course).

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,712 Followers
12