Reunion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,723 Followers

“Yeah, that sounds good,” Vanessa said, “I mean, I lived through it, and I still don’t believe it.”

“Me neither,” I said, “If one of my friends told me this story, I’d think they were full of shit.”

“I think I might need some more convincing.” she said.

She rolled over on me, and we went at it for the third time that day. The next day we finally had to go back home. Since we hadn’t planned on things going the way they did we were booked on two different airlines heading home so we parted ways at the airport.

“It’s going to be tough waiting to move in with you, but it will give me time to get everything together.” she said.

“I know, but I’ll call you every day, and I’ll start making room for you.” I said.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, ‘Ness.”

We parted with a kiss, heading for our separate gates.

It was an uneventful flight home, and Vanessa was on my mind the whole time. I got home, unpacked, and settled down on my couch. About an hour later my phone rang. It was Vanessa.

“I just needed to hear your voice again.” she said. We talked for almost two hours about everything and nothing.

Two days later I went back to work and was grilled by my coworkers. They obviously wanted to know how things went. I told them the altered story Vanessa and I agreed on.

“Wait, you’re moving in with a woman you’ve known all of a week?” Mike, my business partner asked. “And you want to give her a job here without consulting me?”

“Technically I’ve known her since high school, and I just told you we’ve used the magic of social media to keep in touch.” I told him. “And like I said, it just clicked with us. We’re not awkward teenagers any more. We’re mature adults now who can better express their feelings for each other. As for offering her a job, I AM consulting you, right now. I didn’t promise her a job, I promised her I’d talk to you about it. But let’s face it, we really could use an extra pair of hands around here instead of us having to stop what we’re doing to answer the phone every five minutes.”

“You know, he’s right,” Brian, one of our other mechanics said, “How many times have we been working and the phone rings and if we’re lucky one of us is free to answer it. Otherwise we’re all yelling at each other to answer the fucking phone. It would make things a lot easier.”

“All right, Terry,” Mike said, “You do have a point, we could use a little help, but if she doesn’t work out, she’s gone. I don’t care if she is your new girlfriend.”

“Fair enough.” I said. “I’ll let her know when I talk to her tonight.”

Two weeks later I left work early on Friday and drove out to Vanessa’s place. She nearly crushed me to death with a bearhug when she saw me. She practically dragged me into her apartment, pushed me down on her couch, straddled my lap and kissed me.

“I missed you so much.” she said, when she let me come up for air.

“I called you every night.” I said.

“I know, but you weren’t here.” She said, “Hearing your voice or even seeing you isn’t enough. I need the real thing. I want to touch you, feel you, kiss you. And most importantly, right now, I want to fuck you.”

I could feel the heat from her pussy radiating out through the shorts she was wearing, and she pressed her warm mound into my boner.

“Then let’s fuck.” I said, grabbing her and standing up. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and I carried her to the bedroom, as she planted another passionate kiss on me.

Once in the bedroom we settled on the bed and Vanessa pulled my shirt off and started kissing her way down my body, until she reached my pants. She quickly undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pulled my rock hard cock out.

“I missed this.” she said, and wrapped her lips around my cock.

I reached down and pulled her shirt up and she released my cock long enough to get her shirt off, she then pushed me onto my back and pulled my pants all the way off so I was now completely naked. She went back to sucking my cock only the way she could. After the week we’d spent together at the reunion, she knew exactly what to do to keep me hard and on the edge, as much as she missed me, she also wanted to make this last. She’d told me as much when we arranged this. She teased me, licking up and down my shaft, teasing my balls, and making sure that every moment was pure ecstasy for me. I was moaning quietly in pleasure as she engulfed my entire length in the warm embrace of her mouth, and used her tongue to tease my shaft.

When she knew I couldn’t take anymore she gave me one last lick with a seductive look on her face, then crawled up my body.

“Now I know you’ve been dying to sink your cock into me, but I want to feel your tongue in my cunt first.” she purred at me.

She reached down and wiggled out of her shorts and moved into position to sit on my face. I grabbed her hips and started tonguing her wet snatch, getting a moan of encouragement. Pretty soon she was riding my face, moving her whole pussy over my mouth, and I was desperately trying to keep up with her gyrating hips.

Just when it seemed like she was going to explode all over my face, she pushed herself away and moved back down my body.

“I can’t wait any longer, I need your cock inside me. Now.”

She impaled herself on my cock, and started riding my dick with the same intensity she had ridden my face with. I loved looking up at her, watching her tits bounce and the look of pure ecstasy on her face. During the first week we were apart, Vanessa had sent me a ten minute video of her stripping for me, and masturbating to an intense orgasm, all the time talking dirty to me, telling me how she wished it was my cock and not her fingers getting her off. When she finally orgasmed, she told me she wanted a similar video back. So I sent her one, I didn’t dance around like she did when I stripped, but I did talk dirty to her when I masturbated for her, telling her I wished it was her warm mouth or her steaming hot pussy wrapped around me before exploding in a messy orgasm.

“This is what I’ve needed for the last two weeks. My boyfriend’s cock in me.” she moaned as she fucked me.

As usual I enjoyed the view from below, watching her magnificent body as she rode my cock like a woman possessed. This was the first time the two of us could let loose and not have to hold back, and now I understood why Vanessa always covered her mouth when I fucked her at the hotel. She was a screamer. We also incorporated a lot more dirty talk into our lovemaking. It also tended to get a little rough when we both got worked up, I would sometimes grab her hair (she loved this), pinch her nipples, slap her ass, and hold her face still when I came in her mouth. She would grab my hair, dig her nails into my back, bite my shoulder, grab and slap my ass, hold me in place with her legs and goad me into fucking her harder by saying things like “Is that the best you can do?” or “I know you can fuck me harder than that!” It was all part of the trust, we both knew exactly how far we could go.

Vanessa and I fucked pretty much all weekend. We also continued making plans for her to move in with me, and I even bought some of her stuff back when I finally had to leave on Sunday afternoon. We continued to talk everyday while she went through the process of giving her two week notice at her job, letting her landlord know she wouldn’t be renewing her lease, and shipping a few more of her things to me.

Finally it was moving day and you can guess what Vanessa and I did on her first night living with me. She moved in over the weekend and surprisingly we didn’t spend all weekend connected at the groin. I took her out and showed her around town, and decided to take her to the shop (closed on weekends) to show her the basic layout of the place, explain to her how things worked and what she would be doing.

“... and that’s basically it.” I said, when we were done. “So Monday, you come in with me, I’ll introduce you to the guys and we’ll take it from there.”

“You know…” she said, biting her fingernail, “Now that we’re here… alone…”

I looked over at her and saw the look in her eyes, “‘Ness, seriously? Can’t you wait till we get home?”

“No,” she said, walking over to me and grabbed my crotch, “This is mine, and I want it now. I want to fuck you right here, right now.”

Before I could object further, Vanessa dropped to her knees and pulled my cock out of my pants and started blowing me right in the middle of the reception area. Thankfully the front windows of the shop, which faced out towards the parking lot and the street beyond that, had one way window film on them. It was like a one way mirror, you could see out, but in order for anyone to see in they’d have to press their face right up against the glass, so no one could see us. Vanessa knew I couldn’t resist her mouth and I instantly gave in as she wrapped her soft lips around my cock, and started giving me one of her amazing blowjobs. She looked up at me, and just like every single time we locked eyes during sex, I could see how much she loved not only the sex, but the man (the last man) she was having it with. I grabbed her hair and controlled her tempo for a bit, until I was basically fucking her face.

“That’s right, you horny little bitch,” I said, “You wanna suck my fucking cock in the waiting room? Then you suck that fucking cock. That’s it, take all of it. Good girl.”

When she could tell I was getting close she pushed me back, stood up and pulled her own pants down, and bent over the reception desk. I knelt behind her and started licking her juicy pussy, and she moaned loudly.

“Yes, eat that fucking pussy,” she moaned, “Eat my goddamn cunt right on the desk I’m gonna be sitting behind. Every time you look at this desk, you’ll think about my cunt. But then you’re always thinking about my hot little pussy aren’t you, you horny bastard?”

When I got her significantly worked up, I stood up, licked two of my fingers and jammed them into her steaming hot slit. She gasped with excitement as she felt my fingers penetrate her.

“Oh my fucking god,” she groaned as I started finger fucking her.

I slapped her on her ass, “Is what you fucking want?”

“No,” she moaned, “I want your cock in me. I want you to fuck me. Stop teasing me, give me your cock. I need it. I need to get fucked right now.”

“That’s what you want?” I asked, still plunging my fingers into her, “To get fucked where I work? When you sit at this desk, you’ll be thinking about my cock slamming into your juicy fuck hole, won’t you?”

“Yes…” she moaned, “I’m always thinking about your cock.”

I suddenly pulled my fingers out of her, pulled her up, and spun her around. “Take your fucking clothes off. Now.”

We were both lost in the moment, and we quickly stripped, I guided her over to the old beat up sofa off to the side and pushed her down on it. “Spread your legs, show me that juicy pussy.”

“Is this what you want?” she said, spreading her tanned thighs for me, pulling her pink lips apart with her fingers, “You want to see my pussy? Slam your fucking cock into me! Come here and fuck me. Make me cum in your waiting room. Fill me with your hot sweet cum right here where customers will be sitting on Monday.”

I practically jumped on Vanessa and slammed my cock into her, “Fuck me like the cock hungry bitch I am.” she moaned as I bottomed out in her.

So I did. I can’t remember all the things we said to each other in the heat of passion, but it was a lot of our typical sex talk. Vanessa begging me to fuck her harder, her excitement at fucking in the waiting room of the shop, me telling her how much of a slut she was (and her agreeing), and telling each other how good it felt. I braced myself on the couch and mercilessly started fucking Vanessa. The couch wasn’t long or wide enough for us to comfortably fuck on, so we quickly changed positions, with me sitting on the couch and Vanessa riding me in the reverse cowgirl position, which allowed me to reach around and grab her magnificent tits. However, due to the couch not being made for comfort it quickly became uncomfortable and I took Vanessa back over to the desk, bent her over it and fucked her to a literal screaming orgasm. I could feel her pussy juice gush out of her and run down her legs as her body shuddered in orgasmic pleasure. Moments later, I shoved my cock deep inside her and grunted as I emptied my balls deep within her. I slowly pulled out, backed up a few steps and collapsed into one of the chairs in the waiting room. Vanessa slowly stood up and turned to face me with a satisfied smile on her face.

“That’s another thing ticked off my list,” she said.

“You wanted to fuck me at my job?” I asked.

“Well not at first, but when I thought about working here, the thought did cross my mind.” she said, grinning at me.

“You little minx,” I said, finally getting up and getting dressed.

“You love me,” she said, laughing as she pulled her shirt on.

“Goddamn right I do,” I said, pulling her into my arms and kissing her. “Now let’s go home.”

Monday morning finally rolled around and I introduced Vanessa to the guys and we got to work. I had shown the guys pictures of Vanessa ( just the ones she was fully clothed in, as she had sent me a few nudes) and they all agreed the pictures didn’t do her justice. Once we got to work, Vanessa proved herself invaluable to us. We actually finished early since we didn’t have to stop every few minutes to answer the phone, make appointments or take payments. Vanessa had to ask us questions a couple of times but for the most part she handled things like she’d been doing it for years. Her time working as an accountant at a busy office where she had to multitask made handling the demands of answering the phone, making appointments, taking payments and general paperwork a breeze. By the end of the first week, everyone was impressed. Our productivity went up as we were able to fit in a few extra appointments a day, equaling more appointments a week, which equaled more money. After a month we wondered how we ever got along without her.

Now that Vanessa and I were living together, we found out how compatible we really were. Once she moved in I let her add “a woman’s touch” to my former bachelor pad.

Vanessa sometimes kept her promise of helping me clean up after work, which usually led to us fucking. And while our sex life was still just as passionate as the first time, it wasn’t the full basis of our relationship. Just being around each other was enough. After a while I wondered how I ever lived without her. She was a better cook than I was, so I was eating better, she helped me keep the house clean (I was a bit of a slob), and every day when I woke up, the first thing I would see was her face. Then there were all those new things she wanted to try in the bedroom, and believe me we tried A LOT of new things. We rented videos and looked on the internet to get ideas. Some of the things we just weren’t flexible enough to pull off (but we still had fun trying). We got into roleplay, costumes, and toys to spice up our sex life.

“You know, sometimes I still can’t believe I get to wake up next to you every morning,” Vanessa said one night as we got ready for bed. “Sometimes I want to pinch myself to remind myself that this is real. I just wish it hadn’t taken so long for this to happen.”

“I know,” I said, reaching over to gently stroke her cheek. “I wish I had said something all those years ago when I first saw you. But we can’t change the past. The fact is we’re together now, and we can build a future. I love you ‘Ness, and nothing is going to change that.”

“I love you too Terry,” she said, leaning in to kiss me. She snuggled into my arms after I turned off the light. “You know, I don’t know where our future will take us, but as long as I’m with you, I’m ready for it.”

“Me too,” I said.

Now, you’re probably expecting me to tell you that we got married and miracle of miracles I got her pregnant, but that didn’t happen. I did eventually ask her to marry me, she did say yes, and we are currently planning our wedding, but despite the amount of sex we’ve been having, there are no miracle children in our future. But like Vanessa said, as long as we have each other, that’s all we really need.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,723 Followers
12