Reunion Pt. 03 - The Conclusion

Story Info
Mini and Madhu bring their encounter to a climax.
3.9k words
4.25
2.6k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(continued from the previous part)

I can hear the rain lashing outside. A real harsh downpour.

There are also frequent flashes of lightning, followed by growling claps of thunder.

Where am I? What time is it?

I feel myself getting soaked, spray of rain splattering on my skin through the open window beside my bed.

I need to get up and shut it.

Everything is charcoal-black. I cannot make out anything.

Yet I feel glued to the bed I am lying on. It's as if I am immobilized and paralyzed. I cannot move an inch of myself.

I suddenly moan out loud.

Something soft and warm is trickling in my clit. It seems to be on fire. It feels damn pleasurable. I toss and turn. A small suckling sound catches my ears even in the midst of the pounding rain. I bite my lip in sexual hysteria, my body arching backwards. This wetness in my most sensitive spot is enough to push me to the edge. What the hell is happening with me?

I feel my familiar bedsheet covering myself. Shall I lift it up and see inside?

A strange and sensual excitement grips me. The slurping along my pussy continues without stopping.

I lift up the cover and peek inside. It is pitch dark.

I feel myself only in my sleeping top. My bottomwear seems to be pulled off. I sleep only in a pair of shorts without any panties. But they are not seen on me.

What are those?

I get a shock of my life when I suddenly see a pair of gleaming eyes looking up at me. They light up like torches, illuminating my shiny wet pubic area, and my bare legs. I notice a face, a pallid but hungry face which is dripping with saliva and my juices at its mouth.

Mini's face. I jump violently.

Its tongue is piercing my sex area like a million knives... white hot and slippery. I am wetting myself like anything, besides my bedsheet and that possessed glowing face. It is so weird that the feisty tongue keeps on munching loudly but the big brightened eyes stare unblinkingly right at me, as if following my orgasmic expressions, while I go an groaning and spurting out more and more cum fluid.

I shriek out loud, grasping my sheet firmly and and tearing it apart (in my head?)

Then I suddenly awake with a start.

It has been a ridiculous but delicious wet dream. I have imagined the whole thing. But it feels so agonizingly real...

I cup my face with my hands. A bright new morning greets me. The sunlight is pushing through the same window which I saw in my dream at the time of the storm and rain. Maybe it did rain last night. Or maybe it didn't.

My hands have stopped shaking. I take a few slow and deep breaths, and try to stable myself. I am in my familiar bed, my legs wrapped clumsily around the bedsheet which is almost falling off the bed and so is the mattress (did I thrash around wildly in my bed last night, I wonder)... but my shorts are intact, although clingy and sticky.

Perhaps I did touch myself. Imagining Mini. Imagining her naughty playfulness on my pussy.

I feel my nipples getting hard at the thought, and some mad butterflies fluttering in my tummy.

Sighing again, I get out of bed, and adjust the mattress in place, after dragging down the wet bedsheet. Thoughts emerge and cloud my mind and I get lost in them.

It is this week's Monday when I fled from Mini's house after someone rang the doorbell all of a sudden. I remember a crying Mini, disheveled and distraught, waving me goodbye from her window, as I gathered my clothes and bag in a flash, and rushed out in the back alley after climbing over a not-so-high compound wall.

I caught my breath hidden inside an abandoned alley, my whole body drenched in sweat. I was still so excited, and panting profusely. It had been such a breathtaking sexual overdrive. Mini's stark nudity, the crevasses and curves along her mature figure were pasted over my eyes. I was failing in my attempts to shut out those images. Was I really trying? Rather as a guilty pleasure, I was remembering them intensely, putting my mind and memory to full power, keeping out external ambient distractions with all my might.

I pleasured her, adored her, loved her... fiercely, aggressively. We both turned into raw and feral beings, having forgotten our surroundings. She resigned and admitted herself within me completely.

I pined for her, craved for her touches along my own body now. A painful thirst for lesbian sex, obsessive and carnal, which began eating up my insides. I understood I was lusting after her naked flesh.

I was so overcome, that I wanted to get naked and touch myself then and there. Just press my nakedness against the cold hard wall, and rub by erect tits on it. The filthiness and dirt were not a concern, instead appeared highly appealing to me.

However, I calmed myself, and the quickness of breath reduced a little. It was not a safe place. The alleyway was dark and dingy, and I could hear nearby footsteps and scampering of mice.

Shortly after, I broke into a run for home.

Coming back to the present, it seems that I was so occupied in the idea of Mini answering and reciprocating my desires, that I imagined that whole nightmarish episode. I don't know when I will see her again. I simply want to hold her tightly now, and lose ourselves profoundly in a faraway place of friendship, togetherness and companionship. We don't need anybody else. I just want her.

I need her.

I left her a message on Friday after reaching home. Past midnight, she replied that she is doing OK, and that they are going on a preplanned two-day trip to a popular tourist destination outside the city, (there were two festival holidays after Monday) and would be back on Wednesday night.

It is Thursday morning, and there is no further communication from her about whether they have returned. My message is still unread.

Is she in some kind of trouble?

I have no intention of going to work today, and so I take a sick leave. Especially after yesterday's dream, I am feeling extremely flustered and restless at the moment.

I just wish to see her. My eyes fill with tears remembering her face. My poor baby... where is she now? What is she doing? This unforgettable meeting on Monday has turned our lives around once again. I cannot sit still one second without knowing what condition she is in.

A couple of calls go unanswered also.

I spend an uneasy morning indoors, looking at my phone every now and then. I also find myself in an excitable state from time to time.

I busy myself, wash some clothes, clean the house, and change the bedsheet. After having a troubled lunch, I desperately decide to pay her a visit again. I feel really concerned and worried about what has happened to her. Has her husband found out about us? I feel sick with tension.

I am hanging the wet clothes on a line in my small balcony, just before leaving for Mini's house, when I notice something in the street below, and my heart does a back-flip.

It is her! Dressed in a blue sari, she is looking up at the houses, apparently searching for the particular address. She has found the correct street, but is in need of the right house number. My heart is hammering heavily, my throat getting dry. I compose myself and call out to her:

"Mini! Mini! Up Here!"

She looks up at me, her face breaking into a wide smile.

Welcoming her with open arms. I get a good look at her face. She is sweaty, having traveled a long way in the sun. She gives a thin smile, although I immediately catch her stricken facial features.

I take her hand and lead her to the small single sofa in my entrance room, while I place myself in a chair opposite her, after getting her a glass of water. (Mine is a tiny 1 BHK apartment.)

The steady fan soothes her, she gulps down the water quietly and then looks at me.

She seems a little normal now.

"How have you been?" I immediately burst out. "when did you return home last night? I've been frantically trying to contact you..."

She speaks slowly, a bit wearily: "Yeah it was an okayish tour. Actually we reached home late as there was a huge pileup on the highway, and a long traffic followed. I am fine."

"But still you could have replied. I was getting so worried. See I was ready to leave only for your house." I told her, pointing at my top.

"Hmm..." she looked apologetic.

"Why do you look so tense? Did he by any chance-"

"No. But-"

"But?"

"He suspects."

"What?" I am taken aback. "how do you know?"

She looks a bit tearful. "He has changed a lot towards me. I don't know what the problem is. He was uncharacteristically quiet throughout the tour. I have never seen such a behavior from him. We were like strangers in the trip. I also noticed him staring straight at my eyes many times."

I start feeling anxious too. Gripping her hand, I say: Since when is he like this?"

"From the start of the tour..."

"Did he suspect anything on Friday? Was it him who came? Was the door opened late?"

"Yes, it was him. I told him I was in the bathroom. That night, we had a quick dinner and slept early, as we had to start at dawn the next day. I made sure to organize the bedroom before he entered..."

A thought occurred to me. "Mini, how did you find my address?"

"A card of yours was lying on the floor in the bedroom. I called the company, and somehow managed the address from them" She suddenly looked fearful. "Why, do you think-?"

"I don't know. You can have an innocent card lying about. That can anytime happen. Anything else you found strange?"

"Oh yes! You know what he did? I caught him checking my phone once!"

I am stunned. "What happened then?"

"He convinced me that the phone had fallen on the floor, and he was examining it for any crack. And-"

"And?"

"There was no intimacy at all. He seemed distant, as if he doesn't want to touch me."

Mini appears deeply worried. I don't know how to comfort her.

"Today he left for office late. I was waiting when he would leave, so that I could come over. I did not want you near the house again."

I feel a rush of affection for her. I cherish her thoughtful protection and devotion.

Mini cuts across my thoughts: "Do you want me to leave Madhu? You are so silent suddenly."

"Of course not. I am thinking about us."

"I cannot not stay away from you now. Knowing that we have found each other again."

I fight back tears, I'm so charged by emotion. "Me neither. I admire your honesty, bravery and gut feeling. But you have a husband. I know you cannot bear hurting him also, at one point of time he needs to be told."

She nods, tears streaming down her face too. We both are trying to justify ourselves, and make the best out of the current situation.

"We both have suffered long enough. We are not doing anything wrong. It will be difficult, but I will come with you and speak to your husband. I will never leave your side."

"Rajiv is a sensitive man. But will he understand?"

"As long as our intentions are true. Our conscience is true. We never want to deceive or cheat anyone. And I would never want you to do something behind his back..." my voice breaks, as uncertainty and a foreboding sense of loss grip me. I clear my throat and ask Mini if she will like some lemon juice, after coming in the heat. She agrees.

Mini ventures around my small flat while I go into the kitchen to prepare the juice. I am swimming in a whirlpool of thoughts and musings.

I have observed Mini's eyes full of desire and feeling. Her eager lips reach out to me in unspoken words, just like mine. I can read the ardent wishes on her face, the quiet outpouring of her fervent eyes.

"Ouch!"

I yelp loudly, as the sharp knife cuts across my finger while I am handling the lemon, lost in thought. A drop of blood appears, I hear a rush of footsteps and my sore finger is hurriedly taken up by Mini in her mouth.

She sucks on it deeply, while it stings and stops bleeding. I look at her, her eyes closed, focused on my finger which she turns over around her tongue.

I get so turned on, a mounting rush of juices down there...

I withdraw my finger and she opens her eyes.

She understands the look on my face. The small drop of blood has once again opened the floodgates, and we can visualize the oncoming tidal wave of sinful wanton lust which is crashing upon us.

We don't feel any control over ourselves. It all happens so spontaneously.

But we know deep inside that what we share is way beyond our physical attraction.

She keeps looking at me brazen faced. Her eyes travel down to my lips. Over my bosom. She smacks her dry lips. It is getting outrageously hot now.

She seems dominant this time. Taking my hand without breaking eye contact, she leads me in my bedroom.

"Lie down" she whispers.

I lie in my bed, a bit in the middle, while she lays down by my side. For a moment, we lie side by side, and stare at the overhead fan, revolving slowly in its motion.

In that same circular fashion, I had moved my finger around her aroused nipples last time.

Around her alluring navel also.

I feel very hot and erotically charged.

Mini sits up on her elbow, facing me and slowly drinks from my lips.

Her hand holds my chin gently, while her soft lips glides along mine, in an utterly relaxed manner. I taste her sweet lipstick, close my eyes, and play along. We have all the time in the world...

Her calm demeanor soothes my nerve edges. There is no hurry, our lips gracefully complement each other, and these unhurried smooches actually ease my stormy mind as well as heighten the expectation of what is coming next.

Her hand is reaching down and playing on the end of my top. She slips her hand underneath and strokes on my belly, tingling me mischievously. We keep deep kissing each other.

She suddenly pulls away her lips a little, and I open my mouth to catch my breath. My vaginal lips are already throbbing with such little amount of foreplay. Mini's kisses are perfect, my whole mouth is on fire triggered by her.

I find her tongue fondling my mouth now instead of her lips.

The same tongue which I imagined grinding my pussy last night...

It slithers inside my mouth and finds its counterpart. Both tongues dissolve within a sultry mess of drool and saliva.

Why is she so frenzied in her tongue-play? Her kisses were so gentle and patient.

I struggle to catch my breath. I am sticking my tongue out and she is suckling along it with her lips and mouth, ending up getting plugged at the mouths and liplocked tightly, but in no mood to stop.

I hear her soft moans too, powerfully sexual and horny, whenever I bite her tongue or lips unknowingly.

Her sari is getting unkempt, she is trying to get on top of me in it, and eating out my mouth at the same time, holding my face in her hands. Her heavy breathing matches mine, but our kisses seem to go on and on, backed by the ferocious mutual passion which is being unleashed from both ends.

Her lips are not letting go of my wet tongue, my mouth is clinging onto her tongue like a creeper ivy.

My nipples are fully erect...

Please lick them already... my mind begs her shamelessly.

She drops from the bed, and removes her saree from her petticoat. I see her fleshy mounds through her modest blouse, the arc of her slender waist, and her enticing navel.

She again comes over me, and motions me to lift my arms.

My top is flung away.

She parts my hair away from my face, while scanning along my breasts.

I am already wetting myself so bad.

My nipples are now massively upright... they are longing for her wild touches.

She swoops down and wet kisses my lips and tongue. Just a little further down, she kisses on my throat, leaving wet spots there, and licks on top of my breasts, over the bra.

Then she takes each bra cup by her teeth and pulls it down.

"Aahhh..."

I seem to collapse in sexual ecstasy. My nipples are out and standing on end, I start getting unending pleasure as she flicks on the tips with relish, coating them in saliva with her mad tongue; the saliva strain wetting the bra cups, as she begins wrapping each of my boobs around her lips, sucking them leisurely, unfolding slow torture on me.

She sees my hapless face, my dry lips, my forehead clammy with perspiration, while she seductively keeps on licking and lapping up by breasts. And fingering my taut nipples. And pulling them out with her teeth softly. And...

I am in terrible agony. Her temptation is irresistible and deadly.

My new bedsheet is now wet again.

We kiss sloppily again, and I sit up facing her. She unclasps my bra from around the back, while I unhook her blouse. She then gets rid of her own bra, as most of our lingerie now get discarded on the floor in a heap.

We sit closely, rolling our tongues over one another once again, and occasionally French kissing, while our breasts dig deep into each other. She pecks at my earlobes before making me lie on my back again.

I find her tongue inside my cleavage, as she licks her way downward along my quivering body.

Goosebumps rise in my skin when I feel her kissing around my belly button. I moan and whine, when she thrusts her tongue into it. I hold her head over my belly, tug at her hair, while she continues to suck and bite at it. "Don't stop now... uhhhhh... " I was writhing in erotic heat but she pays no heed and continues nibbling at my waist folds.

She now tongues her way upward, suckling everything from my belly to both of my nipples. Sweat and saliva gleam all over my body, and I crave for Mini's wet tongue on my pussy hole.

She takes my hand and asks me to stand up. We closely embrace standing on the floor, her saliva on my body transferring into hers and dripping down from her bulging boobs.

I lower my head down to sensually glide my tongue over her fat nipples, causing her to arch her head backwards and moan sexually. She grips my head, which gradually traverses down from her cleavage, kissing its way all over her deep gorge of a navel, and further down, when I lustfully snap open her petticoat strings.

As she steps out of it, our animal instincts make us leer at each other's unabashed nakedness, our wet panties the only clothing left now.

She takes me against a wall, and turns me around, my breasts grazing roughly against my bedroom wall. "Aaaahhhhh...." I shout shamelessly and Mini begins kissing my back downwards, using her lips and tongue beautifully. She reaches around the front, and twists my nipples while suckling down along my back, drawing more breathless wails from me. And finally, with the use of her teeth, she slowly drags down my soaking underwear, and delves her teeth deeply into my plump buttocks.

I am fully nude. And I am moaning loudly. Plus I am very close to my climax.

She smirks menacingly, a version of her which I have never seen. She likes what she sees, and turns me around. Tying her hair in a bun, she sits down on her knees and views my dripping clit.

Her tongue goes right into it.

"Yessssssssssssss....Ahhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmmm..... " I can hardly stand; I am feeling up my breasts, pinching my nipples, while the sexually insane Mini sometimes fingers, and sometimes tongues her way into my G-spot. She is now rubbing her nose and tongue along the clit, looking up at me, deranged and dying-like. "Slurp...slurpppp" goes the tongue, and then the two fingers, and she now finger-fucks me to orgasmic heaven. Or hell. It is so gratifying. In and out.

In and out.

Go the two fingers.

Rough and hard. In and out.

Deep. Deeper.

Now her tongue. That wicked slimy tongue.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... don't stop" It is as if the tongue is going inside my intestines like a snake...

I do not know how long that continues. I climax hard on her face and fingers, she puts those two fingers inside my mouth, and I taste myself. I kiss her creamed lips, my tongue tying its knots with hers.

12