Reunion Pt. 03 - The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie naked on my floor, with her by my side. Exhaustion blinds me. I am bursting with pleasure. There cannot be any description of this feeling. I cannot put it into mere words.

I crawl to Mini and kiss the side of her body. She laughs. A very open, free happy laugh. We are so content in this moment.

Mini's panties are creating a distraction. I want to pull them away and pussy-fuck her.

A phone rings, crashing down the deep-seated silence of the room. It's Mini's. It is in the kitchen, where she came suddenly after my finger injury. I have forgotten about the cut.

She goes into the kitchen, and retrieves her phone. Her face falls; Rajiv has sent her a voice message on Whatsapp after she didn't take the call.

Nervously, she taps on it to play:

Rajiv's low, quiet voice appears: "Mini, I do not know what to say. Just know that I am terribly sorry. I should have told this face-to-face, but after the blank call, I feel more scared. It's that I have lied to you. I am a gay person. I have been married against my will. I was never happy in this marriage, and had to act all along to please my parents. Something happened last week, like a miracle, I found my previous partner. I couldn't bring myself to face you, and that is why I was acting all strange during the trip. That was very unfair to you.

I feel lighter now, and please come home soon, I would love a real heart-to-heart. I really hope you will understand and not take me wrongly. Bye for now."

Waves. Just waves of pure relief sweep over us. Does this happen in real life? It all seems too good to be true, just like a cinema. There is so much to look forward to now.

"So? What do we do now?" asks Mini coaxingly.

I blindfold her with her panties, approach her wet clit and drown her in moans. The second round is equally fulfilling.

THE END

12