Reunion - The Digital Camera Ch. 01

Story Info
An unforgettable photoshoot.
4.6k words
4.28
4.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billspen
Billspen
120 Followers

August 1991

Digital cameras had just been commercialized the year before I bought my first one. By today's standards it was primitive. The Nikon 453 was bulky and had limited chip storage. It did have the ability to change lenses however and I had spent an extra $150 on a APS-C sized sensor DSLR, the zoom began around 15-18mm on the wide end and ended at the 55-135mm range on the telephoto end.

I had taken a number of group photos, portraits, a couple of night shots and some landscapes, but I was anxious to try out my new toy on, let's say, more intimate subjects.

Fortunately, I was heading for Dallas for a couple of days. A major customer had selected my company as their "Supplier of the Year," and I was flying in to accept the award. I was also hoping to secure a major increase in business, since what better time than when they're admitting that you're the best of the best.

As had been our custom, when I knew I was going to be in Texas, I had given Maribeth a call and she had driven up from San Antonio. She couldn't accompany me to the awards ceremony, but we should have some intimate time together.

I had first met Maribeth when I was a Senior in College and she was just starting out on studying Psychology. We had several interesting get-togethers for a couple of years including a memorable evening in Norfolk where I escorted her across the threshold into "womanhood."

Beneath her (then) shy exterior, I had discovered a woman who was very much aware of her own sexuality and there were many nights (and sometimes days) where we mutually explored the male/female corundum. One of those episodes occurred early in our relationship (actually that night in Norfolk) when Maribeth learned that I often fantasized about posing her au natural.

I had progressed to stripping Maribeth down to just her bra when I had mentioned that I often pictured her just this way in my imagination. Quick to understand and obviously more than willing to play that game, Maribeth adopted a number of poses as I suggested. Back in 1966 I could only "snap" these in my mind's eye, but now I had a camera.

In my call to Maribeth, I mentioned the camera and said perhaps we could find some interesting ways to use it. She immediately responded, "Like Norfolk?" I admitted that that was exactly what I meant by "interesting."

Her exact words were, "Goody!"

The Award's Dinner went longer than I expected. This was about the fifth time my company had been selected as "Supplier of the Year," and unlike previous dinner's there were a number of important people there including the client's CEO. This was impressive because he actually lived in New York, not Dallas, so I felt duty bound to to take full advantage of this opportunity. It turned out to be well worth it, but that's a story for another day.

Needless to say, it was well after midnight when I found myself swiping my card key in the lock of my hotel room at the Hilton Anatole. When I stepped in the room was dark, but Maribeth's perfume was unmistakable. There was a small half bath near the entrance to the suite, and I used it to take care of necessary business and strip out of my business attire.

Naked, I entered the bedroom and slipped under the covers. Maribeth's warm and likewise naked body was filling half the bed. I snuggled up and spooned against her back, my free hand falling on the curve of her hip. Sending my presence, Maribeth let out a satisfied "ummm," and pushed back against me.

I nuzzled her neck by pushing away her hair with my face. Maribeth grasped my hand and brought it to her soft breast, covering it with her own. "Was it a good night?" She asked in a sleepy voice. I briefly mentioned why I was later than planned, and Maribeth just nodded.

The plane ride, the meal, the copious amount of alcohol and the intensity of some of the evening's conversation suddenly caught up with me. I had definitely been planning on filling these hours in sexual ecstasy with the charming Maribeth, but neither of us seemed interested in breaking the spell. I sensed Maribeth slipping back to sleep, and so I satisfied myself with pushing my semi-hard cock against her butt and taking one more squeeze of her tit, before I joined her.

I awoke first and headed to the shower. Unfortunately, I had a breakfast meeting with the VP of Purchasing of my client scheduled, so I had told Maribeth that I might not be free until mid morning. The shower certainly helped and I was looking forward to some strong coffee to take the rest of the edge off my mild hangover. As usual when Maribeth and I were together, I didn't shave. This seemed to be a fetish of her's, but I didn't particularly care.

I dressed in slacks and a polo shirt and headed to the Jade Waters Cafe which is on an outdoor patio overlooking downtown Dallas. I met Jay, who it turned out brought along two of his subordinates. I'm not a big breakfast eater, but I do like an occasional omelette, which I ordered.

There was the normal amount of chit chat that is expected in these kinds of meetings, but it does reveal some interesting information that might be helpful sometime in the future. We had just segued into business when I caught a glimpse of Maribeth from across the patio.

She was dressed in a short blueish skirt and a yellow sleeveless blouse. The beige sandals and red painted toes completed the picture. She had her long hair wrapped around her head and as she was escorted to her table she looked in our direction and simultaneously smiled and gave me a wink.

For the next forty minutes I alternated paying attention to my breakfast guests and stealing glances in Maribeth's direction. I noticed that she was receiving excellent service and attention from her waiter who seemed to me to be about twenty years her junior.

Since Maribeth was one of the most senior psychologists in the VA System, I was sure that she was well aware of the situation and was playing it to the hilt. On the one hand her lover was at another table thirty feet away, while on the other, she was an attractive, apparently unattached, woman being waited on by a very interested young man. She only looked in my direction once, but it conveyed the message..."Are you enjoying this?" My smile was meant to indicate that, indeed I was.

We both finished at about the same time, but Maribeth departed first. I paid our tab (the seller always pays), said goodbyes with promises to follow up on our discussions, and made a beeline for the elevator.

Maribeth met me at the door, and it was hardly closed before we were at each other. In the last nine hours, we hadn't said a dozen words to each other, but they were unnecessary. It had been three months since we'd been together and three months of longing was compressed into a few minutes of passionate embrace. Lips and tongues met in an almost animalistic collision; my hands were all over her, and hers were running through my hair.

When we finally came up for air, we both broke out in unconstrained laughter. The joy of being together again overwhelmed everything else. In the next few minutes the kisses became more gentle, but no less frequent. Finally we stepped apart and both just looked at each other. As always, Maribeth was beautiful. The sleeveless blouse accentuated her slim arms and the dress, while not quite a mini, was displaying her curves and the smoothness of her feminine legs. It was a beautiful picture, and I immediately thought about my camera.

Maribeth was equally complementary. She noted that I had been working out since I had seen her last and she gripped my biceps in appreciation. Her hand stroked my now two day old stubble and she murmured, "you remembered." I nodded and rubbed it too.

There was a carafe of coffee in the room and I heated it up as we sat down to catch up on each other's lives. Of course we corresponded, but occasional notes are no replacement for conversation. I noted that there was a new technology emerging called E-mail, that would perhaps, sometime in the future, make contact easier.

I remembered my new camera and went to the bedroom to get it. Maribeth was very interested when I took a quick picture of her sitting on the sofa and then turned the camera around to display the picture on the 3"x4" screen. This "instant photo" was very impressive. Of course, Polaroids had been around for awhile, but even those needed a few minutes to develop, and truth be told, the picture quality was crummy.

I spent the next few minutes describing some of the camera's features. Because it was a Nikon, there were a number of settings that you could still set manually, or run on auto if you wanted. I told Maribeth that personally, I liked to take the same picture with different f-stops, because it wasn't always apparent which setting was best. I stood up and took three more pictures of her to demonstrate this, and she could see the differences right away.

Maribeth leaned close and whispered in my ear. "Since you called and told me what you wanted to do with that," nodding toward the camera, "I'm constantly wet and horny. I remember how I posed for you in Norfolk and I just can't get it out of my mind."

"So you want to do this?" I asked.

"Oh God, yes," was the reply.

I said that I had considered taking Maribeth outside to a spot at Joe Pool Lake which was nearby and that a friend had shown me one time when he took me fishing some years ago, but maybe given Maribeth's comment, we could put that on hold and perhaps start here and now.

Truthfully, I wasn't prepared for Maribeth's obvious enthusiasm. I had assumed we would follow a more leisurely pace and the erotic element would slowly evolve. That plan needed to be reassessed, but I thought I'd start out slow.

I had been photographing people for about ten years, and my Canon EOS Rebel SLR was still a great camera, but I was really looking forward to the instant feedback that the new Nikon could deliver.

I outlined for Maribeth what I was thinking and told her that good photography was 50% preparation and 50% inspiration. I was in charge of the preparation, but inspiration was a shared responsibility. The model has as much right to it as the photographer, so she should just do what she wants to do. She nodded and said, "Where do we start?"

I suggested a few shots around the room and on the balcony just dressed the way she was. I said that in my mind, eroticism isn't just naked bodies, but it captures the essence of the people as well. I stated that the memory chip in the camera could hold about 500 images, but that I'd bought two more chips just in case.

For the next twenty minutes I had Maribeth pose seated and standing. Several shots were taken at angles that emphasized her features. My favorite from this series was one of her standing in the doorway to the bathroom looking back over her shoulder with a great smile. Her eyes were bright and the light shining off her face was perfect.

Maribeth was turning out to be a great model. She moved gracefully from one pose to another, often without any guidance from me. When I would make a suggestion, sometimes a slight adjustment by her, would result in a better pose than I had originally envisioned. I was using my standard three f-stop adjustments, but as we progressed, the instant feedback eventually eliminated the need, so for a while I just used the one setting. This was much better than my Canon.

When I thought we had enough shots from that series, I suggested we move on. I had Maribeth raise her skirt to just below her butt. Of course this revealed her smooth thighs and the womanly curve of her hips. The possibility that her raised skirt might reveal whether she had thought to wear panties created the uncertainty that was the very point of this pose.

I had Maribeth sit in a chair with her legs crossed and her skirt hiked almost as far as it would go. Her legs were completely exposed and I thought that the sandal that was hanging from her foot added an extra erotic focal point. Her left hand was poised as if to unbutton her blouse and her smile was revealing how much she was not only aware of the effect of her pose, but was revelling in it. The proof was validated when she said she needed to see the image immediately. When she saw it, I could see the corners of her lips lift in a satisfied way.

During our initial savage embrace at the door my roving hands had confirmed that Maribeth was indeed braless. I had caressed her soft mounds through her shirt several times in those few minutes, so I suggested that she should start to reveal this to the camera.

In response, Maribeth unbuttoned her entire blouse. Then holding each side she pulled the sides apart enough that the swell of her flesh began to be visible. After letting go, the fabric simply hung from the tips of her breasts. In one memorable shot from this series, Maribeth is leaning forward with her arms on the back of a chair. Taken from an angle, the blouse still obscures her nipple, but it falls away enough to show the underside of her breast hanging from her body. The knowing look on Maribeth's face accentuates the eroticism of the shot.

I ask Maribeth to leave on her blouse, but pull up her skirt. As I thought...no panties.

Maribeth gave me a modest smile, as if I should have expected it, which of course I basically did. She watched my gaze for a moment and then swiveled her hips which had the effect of displaying her charms in different angles.

I quickly had the camera up and shooting as Maribeth continued. I hadn't made use of the zoom feature as yet and my fingers fumbled to find the button. The view was capturing Maribeth from her head to about mid knee, so I took the opportunity and first zoomed in on her face which I mentally thought of as "smugly satisfied." Maribeth knew what she was doing and wasn't shy about telling me she knew how it was probably affecting my libedo.

She was correct. I felt my unmistakable arousal first as a feeling in my shorts, as if they had suddenly shrunk. I had to take one hand off the camera to adjust myself, which relieved the discomfort but left a distinct bulge across the front of my slacks. Maribeth watched this with some amusement but seemed to indicate that she was pleased with the effect.

Next I zoomed into her exposed pussy. Looking through the viewfinder, it was as if I was just a few inches away. Maribeth was not clean shaven, but it was apparent that she had thinned and trimmed her pubic hair. It still looked natural, but now I could plainly see the moisture that was coating her outer lips. I snapped three quick shots and looked up.

While I was shooting the last series, Maribeth had let one side of her blouse slip and one full tit was revealed. I could immediately see the swollen condition of her nipple and that, combined with her vaginal leakage, was telling me that I was in the presence of one very aroused and horny woman. I was very tempted to just put down the camera and take care of business, but I really did want to continue the shoot.

There was one particular pose I wanted to capture and we were at the exact point where it made sense to do it now. There was a marble top coffee table in front of the sofa. I instructed Maribeth to sit on one end and place her feet on the other end. Her skirt was about mid thigh, but when she opened her legs the hem formed a perfect frame around her exposed pussy.

Maribeth placed her arms on top of her knees which in turn caused her blouse to fall away from her breasts. In this position, all of her female charms were not only in clear view, but were being accented by the clothes she still wore. It was the most erotic pose I had ever seen. I asked her to follow the camera as I took shots from various angles and heights. I must have taken thirty pictures of that pose and one, I still consider the best picture I've ever taken.

Next, I suggested that Maribeth remove her skirt, but retain her blouse. She was well aware of my "bottomless" fetish, so she quickly unzipped and wiggled the skirt down her legs. When she stood up, she pushed her hips forward which focused attention on her mound. We had pretty much gone through this sequence in Norfolk, and without much guidance from me, Maribeth repeated the poses I'd asked for then; legs parted, ankles crossed, side and quarter views, back and three quarters being some. In several, one or both breasts were revealed, but I still call this the "bottomless series."

I took several more shots on the balcony and chuckled when Maribeth looked left, right and over to make sure no one else was watching. The back light presented a major problem and it took a fair amount of experimentation to resolve, but I was happy with the result when I finally found the right exposure.

There is one shot with Maribeth gazing in the distance with one leg raised revealing the smooth curve of her pussy mound as it slopes from her stomach to gently disappear between her legs. The wind has blown one side of her blouse and exposed one full breast that slightly droops from her body. The lighting was perfect, just the right amount of brightness and shadow.

I think Maribeth was relieved when I suggested we move to the bedroom. I helped her off the railing that she had been leaning against and we walked hand in hand to the next site. We had just crossed the threshold when Maribeth clapped her hands and told me that she had packed a "surprise." She opened her small suitcase and showed me what she had brought.

It was a short pale pink nighty. I'm not totally sure what the material was, but it was silky and almost transparent. Maribeth quickly doffed her blouse and slipped it on. The hem barely covered her pussy, but the overall effect was fantastic. The sheerness of the fabric revealed her swollen breasts which proudly pushed on the fabric and her soft pale skin seemed to glow beneath the transparency.

Maribeth sometimes adopts a certain pose when she wants to make a point. She drops her head enough so that her eyes are sort of looking up at you and with a little girl pout she says; "You know it's not fair. I've been naked for an hour and you're still walking around in slacks and a polo shirt."

I was holding the camera and had just taken several shots of Maribeth in her new attire, when she dropped to her knees and began to unzip my slacks. I could just see the top of her head as she reached into my waistband and pulled. Both slacks and underwear pooled at my feet and my manhood, now freed from captivity, bobbed firmly in front of Maribeth's face.

The effect of our photoshoot was immediately apparent. Pre cum coated the head and was dripping in long strings of clear liquid. Maribeth lost no time in grasping me and in the process her hand was immediately covered. She looked up, smiled and then licked my spending off her hand. When she squeezed a large drop appeared and she took care of that by taking the head of my penis into her mouth. The warmth felt heavenly and I could feel my erection lengthen.

What Maribeth said next really surprised me. Removing me from her mouth, she looked up and said, "keep taking pictures." This sort of blew me away. I certainly had planned on capturing Maribeth nude, but I had limited my expectations to just soft core erotic poses, but now Maribeth was asking me to shoot pictures of her sucking my cock.

In a million years, I would never have suggested this on my own, but if Maribeth was willing, I was more than ready to go along. Just to confirm however, I asked, "Are you sure?" Maribeth had resumed sucking, so her answer was just a head nod. I looked around the room gauging how best to catch the action. Obviously I could shoot straight down, but this would generally just show the top of Maribeth's head. Two options looked immediately promising. There was a full length dressing mirror on the bedroom closet door and there was a chair next to a small table.

Billspen
Billspen
120 Followers
12