Reunion - The Digital Camera Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Maribeth to her feet and explained that for artistic reasons we needed to move. I doffed my polo shirt and socks and positioned us in front of the dressing mirror. Maribeth instantly understood and dropping to her knees she once again took me into her mouth. I aimed the camera at the mirror and adjusted the zoom so that I was focused just on Maribeth.

Her mouth was ovaled around my shaft and her eyes were closed. I snapped two quick shots and looked at the results. A quick focus adjustment was all that was needed. I took several more, while trying to ignore my increasing arousal. Not an easy task. The pictures were fantastic. Maribeth's face seems to be in ecstasy. My shaft is shining with the combination of my pre cum and Maribeth's saliva. In one shot she's opened her eyes and is looking upwards as my cock fills her mouth.

There was one more pose I wanted to try before it was too late. I pulled Maribeth to her feet and we walked over to the chair. I sat down and asked Maribeth to kneel between my legs. I scooted down as much as possible which placed my butt on the chair edge. I was completely exposed in this position, which of course, was the point. Maribeth looked to see if I was ready and then grasped my shaft and lowered her lips.

By holding the camera on my stomach, I was able to see almost all of Maribeth's face and of course, my penis engulfed in her mouth. She looked up more often in this position and several of these shots are in my most favorite category.

I was quickly beginning to lose control, and this was definitely not my plan for the day. Maribeth was recognizing the signals too, and while she seemed content to let me fill her mouth, I felt selfish letting that happen. For the third time I interrupted the proceedings and explained that I wanted her to come along too.

We were both well past the point that if we stopped, the sexual tension would become unbearable. The photoshoot was rapidly fading in importance and the desire for sexual union was rapidly taking its place.

I had a suggestion for Maribeth. It's something I'd never done before, but I wanted to give it a try. My Nikon has a setting where it will automatically snap a picture at regular intervals, so I set up the scene.

I positioned Maribeth on the bed after removing her nighty. I placed the camera on the table by her left shoulder and with the help of a couple of ash trays I positioned it so that both she and I would be in the frame. I pressed the auto icon and crawled between Maribeth's spread legs.

With her head propped up by a pillow, she was in a perfect position to watch our coupling. We had been engaged in both physical and mental foreplay for well over an hour, so no more was necessary. I slid into her pussy without any resistance. I usually try to pause after Initial penetration because I know it takes some time for a woman to accommodate my invasion, but this time, Maribeth signale that she was ready.

I kissed her deeply and told her how much she meant to me. These are the loving moments before our mutual passion assumes control. I was pretty much laying on Maribeth's body and I was aware that the pictures being taken would be pretty uninteresting.

A few minutes later, I sensed the onset of animal passion. Maribeth's hand slipped between our bodies and I know she's rubbing her clit. I raised myself on my hands and adjusted the angle of penetration. This also exposed our union to the camera.

Later, as we flipped through the images we saw Maribeth's soft body filling the bottom right of the picture and me filling the top left. It's clear that her breasts were bouncing with each thrust into her vagina and my shaft can be seen in various stages of penetration. Her legs were locked around me and since I was supporting all of my weight on my arms, my biceps and triceps were shown in hard definition as were my abs. I noticed that for the most part my eyes were open while Maribeth's were usually closed.

At the moment of truth, I chose to pull out and finish on Maribeth's stomach, not because I had to -Maribeth has been on birth control for quite awhile- but because again, I was conscious of the camera.

The first ejaculation spread across Maribeth almost to her breasts. We thought there were six or seven more, each succeedingly weaker, but at the end it was quite a mess. For her part, I didn't bring Maribeth along. She said she got close a couple of times, but the waves just didn't break.

I got up and turned off the camera and then focused my attention on cleaning up Maribeth. Two washcloths later we were able to snuggle in our usual post coital position. Of course I asked Maribeth about her decision to move past erotic to pornography, and she just laughed. She explained that as far as she was concerned our lovemaking would never be pornographic, it was sacred. I guess she had a point.

An hour later, the Nikon, again strategically placed, recorded me taking Maribeth over the edge orally. The best shot in this series was one taken by Maribeth herself from her point of view. My eyes are looking into hers as most of my face disappears beneath the slope of her mound.

By two in the afternoon I had over a thousand images on three chips. After a late lunch we spent several hours going through each of them deleting as we went. By evening we had pared the number down to a couple of hundred. Over the years we've looked at these pictures many times and have stored them on a series of evolving storage media. I myself have masturbated to Maribeth's image hundreds of times around the world for over a decade.

Of all our adventures together, we still regard the "photoshoot" as one of the most memorable.

12