All Comments on 'Reunion with Mom's Best Friend'

by Treated2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
I used to dislike cuck stories.

After reading this story, I remember why I STILL dislike cuck stories. And there's a world of difference between both spouses being into swinging and one spouse who wants it while the other does not. If her husband had balls, she wouldn't be fucking around AND still married to him.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Just Wait Until Mommy Finds Out!

While I have some discomfort with the unwilling cuck husband, I'm more than happy with Mona making him slurp up her hairy creampie, and the thought that Tommy's mama is going to be jealous when Mona tells her all about it!

Who knows, Tommy might just have a surprise waiting for him on his next trip home on leave! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed that story. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I have a fetish for dirty panties. I love to smell, lick, and wear them.

Really enjoyed the story. Wish he would have described her sucking

his cock as part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oops...

"He shook his head, and drove away.

She didn't care, and neither did I. I picked up her panties, and inhaled deeply. Then opened the door. Standing there in the dark, naked, semi-hard, and covered in her. She said something to Bill, then before he replied, she turned and smiled and walked towards me..."

He drove away, THEN she said something to him?

Given your scenario, she would have had to yell it, quite loudly...

Treated2Treated2over 5 years agoAuthor
feedback

Yeah, I noticed later the drive away sequence disparity too, sorry couldn't be perfect, but it's a pain to edit a published story.

Those who don't like the cuckold theme: first, the husband was obviously used to his wife's antics. Second, I guess you skipped the first paragraph where I suggested you DON"T READ IT.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
AWESOME

I “loved it. I will read again later and write more

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 3 years ago
Is this a sequel to Mona, the Uber Ride Home?

I have three questions:- 1. Is this a spiritual sequel to Mona, the Uber Ride Home as it seems to continue that story's timeline, 2. Are you going to do another sequel where his mother finds out he got into Mona's pants and he ends up in a threesome with them, with Jim being there watching or not and knowing what is going on or not? and 3. Will we get an in between story telling us of Mona and Jim's relationship/marriage and all the times she cheated on him with or without him knowing?

Pat80Pat80over 2 years ago

What a lovely imaginative story! I give you 5 stars!

Like others I feel that the full story is waiting completion but maybe it's better to leave us wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope slipped into her cunt unload in it knocked her up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous