Reunion with Mom's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Treated2
Treated2
1,237 Followers

She turned her back, "can you help me with this?" I stepped up to her, and grasped the little zipper pull, then unzipped her skirt slowly. Her sweet pale ass revealed itself as she did a sexy little shimmy dance, dropping the skirt without touching it. It puddled at her feet, and she stepped over it towards the bed. She placed her hands on the mattress, and stood silently, head drooped, hair falling in her face. I stepped up to her, and undid the clasp on her bra. She let it ride down her arms, and it lay on the bed, her hands still in the straps.

Mona stood in my room, wearing nothing but black stockings, bent over my bed. I burned this picture into my memory, knowing that there was a good chance I was just dreaming it. I dropped to my knees, and nudged her knees apart. Her ass was so firm, she had to be at least 40 but her ass looked like an 18 year old's. I caressed it softly, persuading it open, revealing a soft trail of brown hair that reached up from the center of her crotch to separate around her anus, and back to a thin trace that faded in the cleft. Her pussy lips were clean and smooth, pink and plump. Her anus was perfect, symmetrical and dark, the ridges almost perfectly even.

I leaned in and kissed her cheeks, rubbing my face in her crack, then parted her a little more, and kissed it, sucking it to my lips, lightly licking her in her nasty little secret. I licked in circles, tracing those dark ridges outside in, brushed lightly the hair around the hole, then hardened my tongue, and penetrated her.

"Ohmygod ohmygod oh oh ohhhhh," she groaned. I fucked her butthole with my tongue, then slurped around it, licked down to her pussy, then back up. I reached my thumb into her gaping pussy, and stroked her up towards her g-spot, and increased my attention to her ass. She began to shudder, her ass involuntarily twitching in spasm, her legs shook, and she dropped her chest to the bed. Finally her ass bucked against my face, and I held it to me and felt her pussy contract on my thumb, and ooze down my hand, my wrist, my forearm. She was gushing, crying out, cumming without control.

I pushed her hips to the edge of the mattress, and replaced my tongue with my finger, now stimulating both holes rapidly as her orgasm escalated. She let out a groan that was so deep and uncontrolled that I thought she might pass out.

I stepped back and ripped off my clothes in seconds. I stepped back to her and buried my cock in her, feeling my pole separate her tunnel, layers of wet, tight flesh. I drove her into the bed, holding her with the weight of my body, and reached deep inside her pussy. We were finally fucking, after years of foreplay.

She moaned again, without looking at me said, "Oh, god, no. You can't fuck me, honey. Your mommy will be so mad when I tell her you fucked my pussy. She'll be so jealous."

I held her to me, flat on the bed, and reached around to bring her face to me. She was a mess, makeup running down her eyes, lipstick smeared, hair stuck to the face. I kissed her gently, and she licked at me, as I did the same. We ate at each other, as I began to shoot deep inside her pussy. My favorite fantasy was lying beneath me, her ass enveloping my body, as I filled her with cum.

As I finished, and began to breathe again, I smelled the result of our uncontrolled fuck, and it threw me into another orgasm. My cock surged, and pulsed inside her, her pussy responded with forceful contractions. I shot even more jets into that beautiful slick hairy hole, as excess dribbled out, coating my balls, and the bedspread below.

She began to giggle then, and her body shook with her laughter. It took a second, but I caught it too, and we laughed together, my cock still clasped between her lips. I stood up and pulled her to me, still stroking deep within her body.

She pulled away, my cock slurping from her matted crotch, a glob of cum slipping out and dropping to the carpet, and turned to face me. She looked like a total slut, her hair plastered to her sweaty face, her lips swollen red. She grasped my face between her hands, and kissed me softly. Only opening her lips after a minute, then probing my mouth with her tongue.

"Mmmm, you taste so good, like my pussy?" Her kisses got sloppy, her tongue cleaning my face. "Did you ever think you'd get to come inside me someday? That's being a bad boy, and you're going to have to clean me up for my husband."

She lay back on the bed, and shimmied her way up. Then, with her feet planted, she dropped her knees open, and let me see the mess we'd made. "I think you need to clean me up before my husband sees what you've done." Then she lay her head back and waited.

I didn't need to be told twice. I dropped to my knees, and moved my face inches from her holes. I started with a little lick up her thigh, capturing a drip that had run down out of her, then moved in to the swollen lips. They were fat and engorged, protruding through the thick matted pubic hair, and splattered with my cum. She pushed, and a dollop appeared between them, white and creamy. I licked it off of her, and then opened her up with my thumbs and began to suck and eat her mess from between her legs.

She alternately closed her eyes, and opened them lifting her head to watch me eat her creampie. It was hot and slippery, and there seemed to be no end to it. I licked inside the lips, around her clit, and then down below. She shuddered when I reached down to her taint, and pulled her knees to her chest, showing me deep inside her body, and rolling her sweet ass up off the bed. I knew what she wanted, her ass was wet and slippery from escaping juices, and her anus totally exposed and waiting.

She didn't wait long. I lightly stroked her brown opening with my tongue, then licked long strokes across it. She looked at me, and asked, "please?" I pried the tiny hole open with my thumbs, and began to insert the tip of my tongue inside. Mona threw her head back and bucked with the pleasure of having me in her ass. I don't know how long I played with her, but she didn't seem to tire of it, and I knew what would really make her appreciate me.

I was hard as steel, and, with all of the lubrication, it took very little to ease her open, and slip into her pretty little ass. In that position, we were face to face, and kissing very tenderly. She winced, and made little noises of pain and pleasure, and it only made me harder. Slowly I pressed against the resistance, until the head popped through the ring. The pressure was amazing, I pulsed rapidly. She sighed and slipped her tongue into my mouth. It felt so tiny and firm, and made me press further.

She locked eyes with me, and told me, "I know I'm a little crazy, but you're the first man I ever let in my butt. Does it feel good?" Her eyes searched mine for the answer.

"Amazing, Mona. I feel like I'm part of you. I've always dreamed of making love to you, but didn't dare dream of this."

"I want you to come in me there, I want to feel you shoot in my heinie," she giggled in a little girl voice.

I groaned with the overwhelming pleasure, and eased a few more inches inside her. So tight, so bad, so wrong. Fucking this older married woman, and her begging me to come up her ass. It didn't take a minute. I pulled out slowly, her greasy tunnel clinging to me, until only the head remained, and let the situation put me over the edge. I stared into her eyes, as she felt me pulsate, and the jet of cum squirt inside her where she'd never felt it before. My cock followed its load, and I pressed home against her cheeks, my staff so deep in her bowels. Her head was back, and I bit her throat as she moaned in orgasm. Her rectum spasmed around me as I finished in her.

I leaned back to look, to see us joined cock to ass, and made small strokes to watch her anus hold tight against my shaft. In and out, her ass held so tight, I was literally turning her inside out, all the while finishing my orgasm inside her. A small dribble of cum leaked out beneath my cock.

I collapsed on her, both of us naked except her stockings, which were now wrapped around my ass. Our bodies slid across the other, soaked with sweat. There would be no hiding what had been going on in this room.

We heard the car pull up, and she slowly rolled me off her. A quiet plop as her body expelled mine. We sat on the edge of the bed, wiped out. Then she giggled again, and told me to wait a minute. Pulling on only her skirt and blouse, she walked outside to talk to her husband. I couldn't believe how she looked. Makeup, hair, clothes askew, cum running out of her ass, down her firm legs, staining her black stockings. I could see other people walking by, some of them staring, and talking about her.

"But Mona, come on," I heard him say.

"Honey, I'm just so tired, and Tommy's got that big bed all by himself. I'll bring you a treat tomorrow. Goodnight." I wondered if he smelled our mess as she kissed him. He shook his head, and drove away.

She didn't care, and neither did I. I picked up her panties, and inhaled deeply. Then opened the door. Standing there in the dark, naked, semi-hard, and covered in her. She turned and smiled, and walked towards me, swaying seductively in her stockinged feet, her soaked cunt barely hidden by her skirt.

As she reached me, she jumped into my arms and kissed me. Her legs wrapped around my back, and her pussy opened to dribble onto my feet as I shut the door. I held her by the ass, and as I hardened, I lowered her. Her weight eased her right onto my cock, and as I turned towards the bed, we were already fucking. The night was young, we had a lot of catching up to do.

Treated2
Treated2
1,237 Followers
12