Reunion with My Childhood Crush

Story Info
She fucked me with her ankle boots.
9k words
4.71
11.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about my reunion with the girl I had a crush on for six years in primary school. Her name is Jade. Though I am young, I am pretty sure I am recounting the sexual experience of a lifetime. Everything my sex life can only go downwards from here, so I had to capture the memory in a story. I'll tell you what happened.

Last summer I turned eighteen and graduated from high school. I worked hard and got good grades, enough to be accepted into one of the country's best computer science programs. Now, I live in a remote village, and I was faced with two options: sit in a train for four hours--two to university and two to get back home--a day, or live in a messy dorm. Between the two-hour train ride and a messy dorm, I chose the train, at least until I could afford an apartment.

After one long, particularly stressful day I was glad to be back on the train, not even too fed up with the long wait ahead of me, as it gave me a chance to recuperate from all the lectures, instructions, and assignments. Tired, I clambered onto the train, glad to find a pair of unoccupied seats during rush hour. In the few minutes before departure, the train filled up even more. I put my bag in the seat next to me so that the seats next to other people would be taken first. It was selfish of me, yet I was just not in the mood to have some stranger sit next to me. Of course, if there were no other available seats on the train, I would have given the place up, but after the day I'd had, not gladly, and not before I had to.

So, I was relieved to hear the conductor's whistle and see the platform slowly moving backward from the window. I took my bag onto my lap and dug in to find my headset, so I could watch a few episodes of the series I had downloaded on my phone. Unfortunately, that left the seat next to me unoccupied.

Panting, someone dropped into the chair next to me. They must've been running to catch the train just in time. Berating myself for not staying patient a little longer and keeping my bag in the seat, I looked up. My dark mood cleared in an instant.

I now praise fortune that I took my bag from the chair at the moment I did, for the girl that sat next to me was extremely attractive. She had long brown hair flowing over her shoulders and a cute face. She wore a leather jacket opened over a white, revealing tank top, tight jeans, and a pair of black, block-heeled suede ankle boots. And I knew her.

"Hey, you're Jade, right?" I said, a little hesitantly. A girl as hot as she easily made me overcome my weariness.

She looked at me with confusion all over her face. "Yeah," she said, slowly. "Do I...?" Then her face split into a smile. "Jamie? You've changed so much!"

"It's James now, but yeah, you too! How've you been?"

"Even the name's changed," she chuckled. "I've been great, thanks. I'm studying biochemistry at university now, started a few months ago. What about you?"

"Computer science. The different faculties are probably the reason we haven't run into each other before."

I used to have a huge crush on Jade when we were in primary school together. Of course, I had no idea how to talk to girls back then, and so I never did. I had no idea how to even deal with the fact that I had a crush, and, as it usually is when you're young, I was too embarrassed to talk about it.

After we finished primary school, we had to go outside our village to receive an education. With different schools in different directions, our class split up, everyone going to a different school. After that, Jade and I weren't in the same school anymore, and our ways split, with her unaware of my feelings for her. In primary school was the last time I ever saw her, even though we lived in the same village.

Things change with time, however. After quite a few failures at high school, I figured out how to talk to girls and not embarrass myself (at least, not too much). I'd had a few girlfriends, nothing that lasted longer than a few months, but the experience helped.

We talked with familiarity as if we were lost childhood friends, rather than 'two people who used to know each other from the distance of the classroom.' We shared what was happening in our lives, but soon the conversation turned to past times. We brought up memories, discussed who we stayed in touch with, and gossiped. It was actually a really fun conversation, and I could tell Jade thought so too.

I did get a little distracted sometimes, though. We sat turned in our seats, facing each other, and Jade had her legs crossed over one another, a boot, dancing merrily as she bounced her foot in the air, invading my leg space. Not that I minded, but it took quite some effort to keep my mind on the conversation with her, hot as she and her boots were.

I've had a boot fetish for as long as I can remember. Mind, I didn't always recognize my attraction to boots as a fetish, but it has always been there. It was Jade who almost always used to wear boots when we were younger. That clothing style was probably why I developed a crush on her in the first place. It was happy to see she hadn't abandoned that stylistic choice.

I would have wanted to fuck her even without her boots adding to my arousal. I am not your typical, good-looking guy, but different people have different tastes, so I knew I was the type some girls liked. I could only dream that she wanted me a tenth as much as I wanted her.

The two hours evaporated in what seemed like an instant. Though I am not that good at picking up a girl's signals, I was almost certain I recognized a few. Our train ride together was almost coming to a conclusion, however, and I desperately wanted more from this reunion than merely a fun conversation. I was becoming desperate for an opportunity to make a move, and with only ten minutes before our ways would part, I decided a poor move was better than none.

We were in the gossip deep end, on the subject of romance, or what passed for romance in primary school, when I interjected into the conversation, "you know, I know of someone who used to have a crush on you, Jade."

She grabbed my arm and shook it, "who? Tell me who!"

It would be so lame to make her guess, I thought. Just tell her! "You have to guess."

"Was it Mark? Benjamin?"

I shook my head.

"Henry? Joe? Raymond?"

I shook my head again. "Come on, Raymond and I weren't close at all, how am I supposed to know if he did?"

She looked at me, her face blank, deep in thought. "Tell me. I give up."

"It was me!" I said, spreading my arms like a showman. Silence. She stared at me. My stomach sank. Did I really screw this up? I wondered inwardly.

Then she burst out laughing, grabbing my arm for support as she doubled over. "You had a crush, on me? That's got to be the best thing I learned this afternoon." And there were quite a few things she learned, considering how we gossiped.

"Of course I had a crush on you. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who did, just the only guy I know of."

"That's not true, but a very sweet thing to say," she smiled.

Unable to think of anything to say, I just stared into her green eyes, completely transfixed, my mind empty of things to say. Jade looked back at me, and I blushed. I should have kissed her then, in the middle of the train. When she spoke, I was both disappointed at the lost opportunity and glad that I had something to respond to.

"So, I'm assuming you still live at home?"

"Yeah. I think it's better than a dorm. The mornings are a bitch, though." I had to get up really early to catch the train.

"Tell me about it. But my parents are traveling around the world for nine months, so I at least have the house to myself for the next seven months. I'll probably move out and find an apartment when they've returned."

The train was losing speed, and the conductor announced our stop when we got up from our seats. From the windows, the familiar rural landscape made way for the tiny station. I jumped out of the train first and extended my hand gallantly to Jade to help her step down onto the platform. Her boots weren't as practical as they were pretty.

We stood there on the platform, her hand still in mine, while the train's doors closed behind us and it started rolling again. I had already missed an opportunity, and this one would be the last if I let it slip. So, with my heart beating in my chest, I pulled her close and pressed my lips to hers. We were close enough that I felt her gasp internally, but she reacted quickly enough to my kiss. One hand went to my back, while the other still firmly clasped mine between us. It made for a bit of an awkward position, yet neither of us was willing to let go of each other to adjust.

Though it was a very tame first kiss, it was enough for both of us. We opened our eyes, our faces a few inches apart. Jade giggled softly. I couldn't help but grin, too.

"Well, that was... expected," she said. "Though I was beginning to worry you were going to make me do that. You took your time."

"Whenever has anticipation for excitement been a bad thing?" I said in a poor attempt to hide that I was almost too scared to kiss her.

"Hmm," she purred, "well, exciting it was."

We stood there for a moment in silence, our bodies pressed together. I was almost a foot taller than her, but her heels did a fair job at bridging the height gap. Oh, though I could not see them, I was extremely aware of what she stood in.

"D'... D'you maybe want to come back to my place?"

She said it softly, almost innocently. It was very hard to keep my excitement in check and respond as the mood demanded. Jumping with joy would easily ruin everything.

"Yes."

She reached up, standing on her toes, to give me a soft peck on the lips. "Then let's go." She set a brisk pace, dragging me along. Her heels clicking happily on the sidewalk was the only sound during the few-minute walk to Jade's house. Though we didn't speak, the air between us felt very comfortable. I enjoyed each step she took, my eyes glued to her boots, taking in every movement of every firm step. What wasn't very comfortable was the erection growing in my pants at the sight and sound. I had to make a few odd movements to create some extra space as my cock grew to full size. If Jade noticed, she pretended not to.

The sunset bathed our village in bright orange light. It was a beautiful sight.

And yet it was no match for Jade's beauty.

Her house was small, but as Jade was an only child, I did not think there had ever been a lack of space, and certainly not now that her parents were somewhere far away. She opened the door, wiped her boots on the doormat, and to my joy, entered the house without taking them off. My eyes would get to feast on them a little longer. I closed the door, hung my coat, and followed after her.

She gestured to the couch. "Have a seat. What would you like to drink?"

"A glass of water is fine."

The kitchen, dining room, and living room were all in one space. The kitchen was built along the back wall; a dining table stood in the middle of the room, and the living space was two couches and a tv in front of a large window.

So it was that from the couch I had a great view of Jade's behind as she filled two glasses of water. She had long, sexy legs and an ass that would have been amazing to look at even if her heels had not accentuated it further.

The sound of those heels on the wooden floor woke me from my stare. Jade set a glass in front of me on the salon table. Herself, she kept standing, sternly looking at me. "So, James, what's the deal with you staring at my boots?"

I almost choked on my water. "Uh... What?" I sputtered.

"You've been staring at my boots for the entire train ride, and then again as we walked here. What's up with that?"

My heart sank. She had noticed. Her confronting me told me she already knew the truth, so I decided it was best to be truthful, as with any other answer I would embarrass myself even more. "I have a fetish."

She looked at me, then moved over to sit on the couch next to me, nodding. "Tell me more about." Her face was intent with fascination and curiosity.

"Uh... OK, uhm," I sputtered some more. The serious look on her face helped me calm down. "OK, what do you want to know?"

Jade thought for a moment. "Why do you like them?"

"I don't know, really. I have always liked them. They're sexy, they turn me on. I guess it's just a part of who I am. It has nothing to do with submission or anything like that, really, just a healthy love for boots."

She let my answer sink in before asking another. "How do you like them? I mean, what kinds do you like?"

"All of them. Although it depends what kinds of boots are worn a lot. It's hard to be attracted to something you rarely see around. And sometimes, when there's something new in fashion, it takes a while for my tastes to adapt. But they always do."

She leaned forwards, sticking her chest out seductively. "And what would you like to do with them?" She pulled me into a long kiss. "Wait. Don't tell me," she said once she pulled her lips away from mine. "Show me."

She got up from the couch, leaving my side cold in the absence of her body. I just stared at her. She wanted me to show her?

"Come," she beckoned coyly.

She wasn't going to have to say that twice. I followed her into the hallway, up the stairs, where I had a prime view of her boots and ass. There were three doors, one closed, which I assumed to be the bathroom, and one that opened into the master bedroom, with an unmade bed. Her parents' bedroom, which Jade occupied in their absence. I was sure Jade would take me in there, but she took me into the third room.

Her old bedroom was plain. No posters on the white walls. A bed and closet, both of oak, were crammed against one wall. A few bookshelves and a desk completed the furniture.

Jade closed the windows, and I shut the door. "OK," she said. "I'm still curious. Imagine you're dreaming, and you find yourself in full control, here, and I am willing to do anything. What do you do first?"

My cheeks felt hot. "I first lick your boots clean."

She sat on the bed and smiled, straightening a leg to offer me a boot. "Go ahead."

I settled down on the carpeted floor in front of her, taking the boot in my hand and examining it. The sides had a little dirt on them, but she hadn't wiped them too well coming into the house, so their soles had a layer of dust on them, with a little dirt sticking in between the groves.

I started licking the suede at the top, just above her ankles, not wanting to miss even a little of her boots. The material was rough and sponged up all the wetness from my tongue. I was determined, however, and I got them wet enough for my tongue to run smoothly over the top of the boots.

To accomplish this, I licked them for what must have been more than ten minutes. Jade was observing me all this time, rubbing her crotch, at her pussy behind her pants. She was enjoying herself, too.

"Are they clean?" she asked.

"No. The soles of your boots, they're still very dirty."

She raised both her boots and pressed them in my face. "Well, go ahead, then," she giggled. "They are all yours."

I stuck out my tongue and ran them all over her soles, scooping up dirt all along the way. It was the sweetest thing I'd ever tasted, and I moaned.

I'd been hard before we went upstairs, but now my cock really started to ache. I kept my face pressed in Jade's boots as I unzipped my pants and gave my cock some room.

Jade was eyeing my large erection, the tip glistening with precum when we locked eyes. I could look at her just over her toes. She nor I broke contact while I continued my work cleaning her boots. I systematically stuck my tongue, which was now coated with a good layer of dirt, down every grove to make sure I did not miss a single bit.

I left the best for last: her heels. I took long, sensuous licks up and down those heels. Jade had stopped touching herself but got off just fine by watching me lick her boots. As I finished up, she started moaning, too. Soft, luscious gasps escaped her throat.

Eventually, I leaned back, and she set her booted feet on the ground, inspecting my work. "Wow, you're very thorough."

"Thank you."

Jade gasped.

"What?"

"Your tongue. It's..."

"Dirty?" I stuck it out.

She nodded slowly, getting a better understanding of my commitment to her boots. "What now?" She asked after a moment.

"Kiss me."

She stared at me incredulously. For a moment I was sure she was going to say no, not until I'd washed my mouth. But, though hesitantly, she got off the bed and sunk to her knees in front of me. It was fun to see her flustered, instead of me.

I grabbed her tight and stuck my tongue into her mouth, sharing the dirt from her own boots with her. She squirmed a little at first, but then accepted it all in. I caught a hold of her ass, pressing her stomach firmly against my cock, while she pulled my head closer to hers, with a hand in my hair. It was by far the hottest kiss I ever had. Yet under her ass, I felt her boots, and I was far from done with them.

I broke off the kiss, leaving Jade a little disappointed. "Open your mouth," I told her and grinned at what I saw. "Now your tongue is dirty, too." During our kiss, I got some precum on Jade's jacket, so she took it off and cast it away. I seized the opportunity to get rid of my pants.

By this point, I'd gotten the hang of how this worked. Somehow, my fetish for her boots fascinated her, and she wanted to see more. I was more than happy to oblige. "Go sit back on the bed," I told her.

She did, and I picked up her boots and made sure they didn't dry up before continuing by giving them another good round of licking. I took her boots in my hands and placed them on the heels so that her toes pointed up at me. On my knees, I bent over and took a toe into my mouth. Jade shifted to get a better look at what I was doing.

Now, sadly, the toes of her boots were not created to fit into my mouth, no matter how delicious they looked. You see, the sole is rough, made to walk on, and it was larger than the nose of the boot you see on top, not to mention the profile and groves underneath. But I enjoyed the roughness of the in my mouth, even if it was so delicate looking. Especially because it looked so delicate.

I tried to fit as much of her boot in as I could, and though my lips hurt, I was proud of what I managed. My tongue was stuck under the sole it had just cleaned, and I pushed through until I could take no more, her heel in the carpet pushing back as I forced her boot into my mouth.

And it was there, with as much of the toe of Jade's boot in my mouth as I could take, that I started mouth fucking. Slow, deliberate movement, like giving a blowjob, but then to this delicious boot.

I soon felt Jade react, and take some action on her own. She wriggled with her toes in her boot, and I felt them against my palate. In response, I softly bit, and she giggled. She lifted her other boot, and carefully rubbed it against my face. I could not help but moan.

Slowly Jade raised her boot from the floor, lifting it to place her heel in the mattress she was sitting on. I had practically impaled myself on her, and there was not much I could do about it.

There I could look at her again. Her eyes were full of joy and excitement. She was so beautiful. Her other leg she threw into the air, revealing a wet stain on her crotch. She was enjoying herself as much as I was. To my surprise, the boot attached to the other leg ended behind my head. With that boot, she pushed my head onto the other. I was no longer fucking her boots; she was fucking me with them!

With the boot in my mouth, I was unable to swallow. With half of the saliva, I drenched her boot. The other half came dripping out from under her sole, over my chin, seeping into the mattress.