Reunion with My Childhood Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a better idea. I think you'll love it."

Her previous ideas had been amazing, so I stifled my emotions, at least until I had heard her out.

"On the floor," she ordered me, leaping off the bed. She guided me to lie down next to her closet and then shoved her desk to my other side.

Oh, my God, I thought, is she really doing this?

She was.

Leaning on the desk and closet for support, she climbed onto me. It went a little clumsily, as my lower abdomen was not as steady as the floor. There she stood, on me, her boots placed apart so that my cock stuck into the air beneath them.

"An improvement, isn't it?"

"Definitely," I told her, breathless. "But now, if you want my cum, you're going to have to take it all by yourself."

"Don't worry. I will have it," she said stubbornly. She lifted a boot over my cock, then descended, patting my sensitive tip with her rough sole, making squishy noises. More of my precum oozed out as my cock contracted. "See, and it won't be long before I have it, it seems," she added.

I had delayed my orgasm for so long, but, both eager to have this treatment of my cock last longer and to prove her wrong, I said, "we'll see about that."

Jade harrumphed. She did not believe I could hold out for long. We locked eyes, and she smirked at me. It had become a contest. She tried to get me to shoot my cum all over her boots, while I tried to forestall her with nothing but my willpower.

She pressed my cock down onto my stomach, rubbing at it with her sole. I moaned.

"Yeah, you think you can deny my boots your cum? They will have it!"

With her boot she ground my cock into my stomach for a while, her heel massaging my balls. That was of course only a prelude to what she had really planned. She nudged my cock, trying to get it to spring up, but the natural lubricant we used made it stick to my stomach. I decided to help her, pushing some extra blood into it. It jumped up.

"You're welcome," I said, chuckling at the haughty look she gave me.

Now that it stuck into the air again, Jade firmly clasped onto my cock with her boots, holding on like it was a lifeline. She kept one boot firmly planted on my abdomen while stroking my cock with the other. She was thorough, nuzzling at my aching tip, then rubbing down hard against my shaft. I was impressing both her and myself with how long I held out. Then she stopped.

She kept my cock pressed tightly between her boots. She titled her head a little as if considering me again. "All right, show me what you've got," she said.

She started rocking, up and down, slowly pressing on her toes, lifting her heels, then setting them down again on my thighs. And my cock was caught in between.

She fucked me. I leaned back my head, sighing with pleasure. She fucked me with her boots, as always, starting calmly, but I'd seen enough of her to know she'd quickly pick it up. I lifted my head again to watch as she fucked me in a hotter way than any fantasy I'd had.

"My boots want your cum, James, and they know you want to give it to them. Why not give it to them now?" Her eyes sparkled with mischief. "You know they will force it out of you, don't you?" I gave her a defiant look. "Fine, the hard way, then," Jade decided.

She increased the heat to fucking me with little jumps. She jumped up only two or three inches, but she landed hard on my abdomen, her heels hitting down on my thighs. I grunted each time she came down, getting into the rhythm. She clamped down her boots even harder on my cock, helping her maintain balance, and it was only for the lube that I still slid smoothly between her boots.

Through her jeans, I could see the muscles in her sexy legs were taut with the effort. Above me, her breasts and hair danced wildly with the rest of her body, the movements in response to what the rest had just done.

In addition, she started moaning, too, as a way of getting me off. It worked like a charm. She started softly, tiny gasps escaping her throat in between her verbal encouragements for my orgasm.

"ahh. Cum on my boots, they want it. Hhmm. They need your cum, James. oohhh."

I wanted to tell her moaning was not fair, but I knew I was going to lose this race with her, so I thought I might as well enjoy it as much as I could.

She simultaneously started to jump higher around my cock and moan harder, pulling out all stops to bring that moment closer.

She was ramming her boots around my cock with amazing speed, pressing them together with greater pressure than ever. She wouldn't be able to keep that going for very long, but it was longer than I could endure it.

"AAahh, AAahhh. My boots need your cum, James. OOoohh, give them the cummm they deserve.

"OOoooh, James. You have the pussy of boots you wanted, and it is fucking you. But a pussy needs cum, James, and you have to give it. Give my boots your cum."

That slick pussy of her boots felt too good. I gave Jade everything she wanted.

The boiling sensation in my ball and cock was much greater than the first time it came. I groaned loudly in anticipation.

"Yes, girls," Jade shouted at her boots, "we've got him!"

I arched my back with the pleasure of the orgasm that washed over me and thrust my hips upwards, my cock further into her boots, despite the force with which she was slamming down on me. It became another struggle between us, me desperately trying to fuck her boots back, she trying to ram me back into the ground with them. At least this smaller one I won.

I am lucky not to have closed my eyes, for I caught my own cumshot. The first string of my cum missed her boots completely, the force behind the first shooting it all over jeans, reaching her crotch. The rest I shot like a volcano, a few shots gained some altitude before the cum fell onto her boots, while the rest oozed down my shaft immediately, where her boots greedily picked it off.

Jade never slowed down during my orgasm, ramming her boots around my cock while I shot my cum all over them. It hurt as my cock was much more sensitive than before, but she just kept fucking and fucking. It was by far the most I've ever cummed, and I am glad to have given it all to her boots.

When I came down, I no longer had the strength inside me to support her weight on my hips, and I sagged to the ground. Jade remained standing on me, however, gathering the cum her boots had missed on them anyways, while my cock slowly went flaccid.

She gave it a few pokes with her boot. "Look at it, girls," she giggled, still talking to her boots, "the mighty cock, that seemed so unbreakable, look at what we've reduced it to, a pathetic shadow of what it once was." A few last drops of cum seeped from my tip. "Ooh," she said, wiping it up her boot, "hear its last words."

EPILOGUE.

I had to write it down now that it is still fresh in my memory. In an hour I am supposed to get up to catch the train for university, but I'm going to call in sick.

Those very boots I have been writing about for the last seven hours are standing on my desk next to me. They are a beautiful work of art Jade and I created last night, the stains of my cum painted all over the suede. "They are ruined now, I can't wear them any longer," she had told me, as she pulled the zippers down, stepped out of them, and thrust them into my hands. "Maybe you can find a use for them," she'd said with a naughty smirk.

I have decided that when I masturbate with them in the future, I will cum inside them exclusively, preserving the exterior as another memento.

In the worst case, that my first time with Jade would be my last, I still have plenty to remember her by.