Reunited

Story Info
We're reunited after a longer time.
1.3k words
4.5
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All if the following characters are over 18 and not related.

We haven't had a good session in forever because of our busy schedules. I haven't you're your hands on me for quite some time and was desperate for your touch. I am even needier for you than usual and I know that you feel the same way. It doesn't need many words or commands or communication when we come together because we can read each other without much effort. You know exactly which buttons to push and vice versa.

As I hear my doorbell ring, I run to the door. I wear nothing but a silk bathrobe. It's red, the color you like the most on my body. Your eyes widen as soon as you see me, and there's instantly that smirk on your face that I love so much. You bite your lip before you gasp out: "Holy hell, you're so sexy, Baby.", and now it's on me to bite my lip to cover the big smile on my face. I shoot you a provoking look before I turn around and walk up to my living room, a bright smile on my face now that you can't see it. You follow me, loudly closing the door behind you. I hear a certain sound and I know that that was your jacket that fell to the floor.

I open the belt of my robe and let it fall off my shoulders. You growl behind me as I let it fall onto the ground. Here I'm standing, fully naked in the middle of my living room. My back is still turned to you and I can feel the burning heat of your glance on my back. It's gliding down head to toe and back up. You're coming close, pushing me forward until my lower body touches the sofa. You bend me over the rest, and you guide me to spread my legs by tapping my feet until I'm in my final position.

You step back, look at me. Admire your work. I can't see it, but I can feel it. You devour me with your eyes. You enjoy me being ready and wide open for you. You can see how wet I am. My pussy lips are spread and my juices drip down already. I bite my lip to not make a sound as I hear you opening your belt, pulling it out of your pants. My eyes widen. I know immediately what you're up to. We haven't done this in so long. I missed it.

You step behind me, the belt in your right hand. "Buckle up, Pumpkin. I had a tough day. I could use some stress release," you say, and giggle in my ear. You know that I love it just as much as I do and that I'm rather excited than worried. I don't say a word but nod and that's your sign to begin. You tap my butt with the belt a few times and just as I relax a bit, you take a swing and hit me with it. Hard. And again. And again. I bite my lip, tears run down my face after the fifth hit. I whimper and you come close to my ear and whisper: "Shhh, Baby. I'm just getting started." and another hit finds my sore ass.

My head falls onto my chest, and I cry in silence. I've never felt freer in my life. My head is empty, my thoughts are quiet, my juices run down my legs and drip onto the floor. An eternity later you're done and throw the belt to the side. You caress my sore cheeks. "Covered in pretty colors, Baby. Red, blue and a little bit of purple. You've never looked prettier." you say, and I hear the smirk in your voice. I hear how proud you are of yourself. My face is covered with tears, my eyes are sore. My lip is bleeding because I bit it so hard.

I can hear how you unzip your pants and get rid of them. Your hands find my hips and you grind yourself on my soft, needy wetness. Your hand length glides back and forward, slides between my wet lips and tickle me where I need you the most. I whimper and that earns a light slap on my sore ass. My sign to be quiet and to let you do your thing. You slide back and forward, insert the tip of your cock, and take it away again. I feel so empty that I want to cry. I need you so badly. Just when I think I'll drive insane, you enter me with one hard thrust. My head shoots up and I let out a loud moan. Within seconds I'm close to cumming and I begin to beg for mercy. But you pull back and start to fuck me in a merciless rhythm. Hard and fast and deep. I'm begging for you to let me cum, but you just laugh at me. "It's so funny to hear you beg so soon, even though you know exactly that I wouldn't ever let you cum that fast, don't you." you giggle, and I can't even answer. We both know it's true and yet I continue to beg you for my orgasm. You spank my ass a few times before you reach around and do the same to my needy pussy. But the pain just brings me closer to the edge instead of pushing back the urge to cum.

Your right hand stays on my pussy, moves around in slow circles, while your left thumb finds my backdoor. You let it slide in and out in a constant rhythm. Way too slow for my liking. I whimper. "Daddy," I cry out. One simple word. One simple name, but with so much power. Your thumb leaves my ass, and you insert index- and middle finger instead. Your fingers match the rhythm of your thrusts now and I'm so close to the edge that your name leaves my mouth like a repeating mantra. You know that, as obedient as I might be and even though I wouldn't cum without your permission, I won't be able to hold it much longer. My ass cramps around your fingers and my pussy milks your cock.

"You want it, don't you. You want to cum on Daddy's cock and show me that you're a good little obedient girl, don't you Pumpkin? Isn't that true? Aren't you my obedient slut? My beautiful, obedient slut? Only for Daddy? You're daddy's to fuck, daddy's to use and daddy's to destroy. Isn't that fucking right, Pumpkin?!" you growl, and I nod acquiescently. "Cum for me." you shout, and your wish is my command. I scream and cry and cramp and cum. My legs shake and you pull me close that I don't fall. I scream louder than I've ever screamed before. I have never cum so hard in my life. That's what weeks of denial and craving for you do to me.

I don't know how long my orgasm is, how much time passes by. I hear you growl behind me. You tell me that you're about to cum as well. It sounds muffled in my ears because I'm still screaming and moaning in pleasure. I can feel how you're growing even bigger in my pussy and how you finally flood me with your seed. You breed me with your cum as you howl in pleasure. You growl my name as you cum for me. Your arms are wrapped around my upper body as you break down on my back. You cover my neck and shoulders with kisses and I'm glad that I can just lay on the rest of the sofa because my legs feel like jelly.

Minutes pass by before you leave my body, and you take me into your arms and place the both of us on my sofa. You hide me in your arms and cover me with kisses. Words of affirmation leave your mouth and sound like music to my ears. You tell me how proud you are of me and how much fun you had. How much you missed me and us and how glad you are that we're here together right now. I hide my smile as I press my face into your chest.