Reunited after Five Years

Story Info
Gilmore Girls. Rory and Logan. Reunited.
4.5k words
5
2.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GG_smut
GG_smut
46 Followers

AN: Rory and Logan have reunited after 5 years apart, and started dating again. Rory has a daughter with Jess, but they're broken up for years now. Post-AYITL. Logan and Rory just coming from a good date, during which they talked about some heavy topics for the first time, forgiving both themselves and each-other. All characters in their late 30s.

---

Rory and Logan walked down the walkway up to Rory's front door, Rory's fingers tangling from his palm. It was peaceful, almost serene.

They both felt at ease, like something heavy had begun to unravel. Some very heavy topics had been... well - not solved. They couldn't be solved. But the veil of silence was lifted and there was now the willingness to make sure the other understood. If anything both of them had been scared. And in some twisted way it had been self-sacrificing behavior as well, neither wanting to ask for what they really wanted, nor daring to cross a line that wasn't meant to be crossed. Self sacrifice that not only had hurt oneself but also, unknowingly, the other. It was sad, regretful - but the past couldn't be helped.

During the drive over, neither hadn't thought about how things could've been different, their regrets or how stupid they'd been, but how relieved they felt knowing that they'd been loved already then, that they had been loved even from afar. They'd even shared that thought with one another.

"You want anything?" Rory asked Logan, as she pushed the door closed behind him and locked it, speaking up about anything after several minutes, the lighting in her living room having jolted her out of a cloud of fog.

She removed her jacket and Logan followed her lead. Even Logan felt fairly at home in this house already, though just the first floor so far - anywhere around Rory felt like home.

"Yes," Logan replied, and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close, his fingertips pressing into the fabric of her dress. He stretched out his neck, and kissed her fiercely, answering her question.

"Good answer," she replied, barely breaking the kiss.

Rory grazed his nose with hers, simply letting the moment linger.

"You think we're ready for this?" Rory asked, the meaning of this being self explanatory to both of them. They'd never waited this long to sleep together, perhaps excluding the very beginning. After each of their fights, their breakups, them simply being apart, slipping back into the role of lovers had come as easily as breathing.

Logan smiled and chuckled, his hand brushing through her hair, admiring her.

But it was surprisingly difficult for Logan to think of the right thing to say.

"You're hesitating!" Rory said, calling him out on it.

"I am not," Logan objected, laughingly. "I am just thinking of the right thing to say...," Logan explained.

"You need to think quickly on your feet," Rory said, wiggling out of his grasp, teasingly. For a moment the mood became lighter, less serious. "But for real, I really need to pee," she excused herself, almost bumping into the door frame in her giddiness.

Rory was nervous just from the prospect of what the night could be.

Logan chuckled, and watched Rory disappear down the hall.

That certainly bought him time to think, but he could swear - his mind had never had been as blank as now. He'd used most of his lines on her already, he'd even tested the bad lines on her and she'd humoured him. But he just really wanted this to be different. Respectful, deep, not just about the release which was no-doubt tempting.

While he knew it was a bit of a cliche - he resorted to music this time, and with a quick move connected his phone to her sound system. He swiftly generated a playlist based on the song 'Midnight' by Paper Planes, and pressed play the moment Rory emerged.

"Uh-uh," Rory murmured, as she stepped closer to him, wanting to feel close to him again. At the very least she wasn't eager for the night to end. "Still short of words, I see?" she asked playfully, but appreciated the music selection.

"Uh-uh," Logan replied. "I wouldn't want to say the wrong thing," he admitted.

"What would some of those wrong things be?" she asked, seductively, already taking his hand and leading him upstairs.

Before he had a chance to reply, however, she paused to kiss him at the top of the stairs. To her, taking someone to her bedroom meant more than Logan probably realized at that point.

The kiss was a lengthy one, Rory leaning decisively against him and him against the wall. Tongues swirled, gaining courage, just like their hands were.

"That I can't wait to feel you again," Logan murmured between kisses.

"What?" Rory asked, feeling confused, before she realized it had been an answer to her earlier question. She shook her head dismissing her question, smiling through it. She kissed him again, her hands rediscovering his body, climbing slowly underneath the back of his sweater. His skin felt hot and inviting.

"That I am ready if you are..," Logan added, it having been one of the nearly dozen things he'd considered saying.

It was Logan who kissed her this time with more intensity, wanting to test her reaction. It was a hasty one, tongues swirling and hungry for more.

"I'm ready...," she breathed out, and pressed her hips against his rapidly growing bulge.

She led him onwards to her bedroom a few doors down the hall, stopping to kiss against the wall a few more times. She didn't dare to switch on the light in the room, worried she might disappoint. Wanting to ease herself into being nude with him again.

"I almost wish I'd taken a shower first," she fretted, worrying unnecessarily.

As they made it to her room, Logan tasted her neck next, not minding one bit the slight saltiness of her skin. Her perfume was still the same and her scent filled his nostrils, driving him mad with want.

"I don't care Rory..," Logan exhaled, though his kisses. "I love how you smell, how you taste...," he said, nudging her core with his thigh that pressed between her legs, having driven her dress up to her hips, to show what he meant.

Rory gasped at his touch, all her senses being heightened. God, how she wanted him. She felt like her stomach being swarmed by a kaleidoscope of butterflies.

She could barely make out the sound of her phone downstairs. But the unfortunate ringtone was the one she knew not to ignore.

"Fuck," she said, breaking the kiss, breating heavily, her cheeks flustered.

"Let it ring," he suggested, somewhat naively.

"It's Jess. I have to..." she said, and reluctantly pulled away. She cast an apologetic glance at him, looking back, and made her way down the stairs to pick up. It could be about her daughter. She had to.

Logan sank down on her bed, exhaling deeply. He didn't feel mad, he felt stupid for having suggested to let it ring. Of course she couldn't let it ring. These were the things he wasn't used to considering, almost expecting the worst thing a call could be about to be work. He'd never had anyone else to consider besides himself, not really.

Logan listened to Rory's mumble downstairs. It didn't seem like anything urgent, just a simple 'goodnight'.

As she returned, she'd in the meanwhile casually unzipped and removed her boots, wanting to relax.

It was safe to say some of the mood had been killed by the phone call.

She sighed. She didn't even suspect Jess calling her this late on purpose. It wouldn't have been the first time. Though his timing had indeed been an utter disaster.

But in a way she felt relieved too - she hadn't been this nervous to sleep with Logan ever, truth be told. No matter what he said, how much he reminded her of the times he hadn't cared about this or that. She was still the one that pushed a 6.5 lb baby out through her vagina, no matter the kegel exercises. Sure - no man had ever complained, but it was still a source of hesitance - even four years later.

Rory could tell Logan was eager, excited - that was a part of who Logan was. She doubted that had changed and the past ten minutes certainly hadn't proved otherwise. Logan was bound to compare, and she was afraid she wouldn't live up to the expectations.

But would it be enough for her to chicken out? Their interruption was indeed providing a convenient excuse.

She made her way up the stairs, worrying how he'd taken the interruption. She found Logan sitting on her bed, looking a little defeated. One of the table lamps had been turned on in the meanwhile, which had allowed Logan a moment to study her room a little. It was a part of her after all.

"Sorry about that," Rory apologized, and stepped close, while he remained seated. She caressed his hair and neck, as his arms went around her hips, simply hugging her.

"It's okay," Logan said, looking up at her.

Rory sat down next to him, one leg tucked under her other leg.

"She couldn't sleep. It happens sometimes," Rory excused.

"I said, it's fine - sure, I liked the prospect of where that was going but I am not going anywhere unless you tell me to leave. I am happy to just talk, sleep..." Logan assured, a hint of his cockiness shining through his choice of words. But really - having waited this long - what was a little more?

"I meant it... You can stay, I want you to," Rory assured, having made clear earlier she was inviting him over for the night.

"No pressure, really," he added, beginning to feel her hesitation now. He really didn't want to persuade her into this if she wasn't there yet. It needed to be organic. "Go take that shower you wanted, maybe I'll have one too..., we'll relax..., pick a movie if you want," Logan said, fluctuating between wanting to say something naughty like 'maybe we could take a shower together' and suggesting something close to what roommates might do, just trying to read her.

Rory thanked him with a kiss. It was soft and gentle, but added a little bit of tongue - like a promise. Just one that was still withheld enough to not give him the impression she'd reconsidered. She didn't know what she wanted - well, yes, she wanted to be with the man in front of her, but she needed the nervousness to subside.

Rory made her way to the shower, not even closing the door all the way, having a lengthy mental debate over whether she should or not, or whether he'd take it as an invitation. She almost wished he did - she just needed to get this first time over with. She knew it sounded bad. She wanted to just transform into her former self, like that first time in Hamburg, in London... not sooner though as it was only then when she'd for the first time really felt like she knew what she was doing with him outside their college relationship which while good, had been vanilla and a little predictable, Rory still being a little hesitant back then. She'd had the bravery a woman in late 20s by then, having enough sexual experience to know what she liked and how to achieve that, enough courage to show what she wanted and not accept just whatever was given. But there really had never been any need for that with Logan, had there?

She took deep breaths as the wam water washed over her, loosening the ball of nerves in her stomach a little. He was here and he wasn't going anywhere - she kept repeating to herself.

She was relieved to find that she'd left some lingerie she'd hand washed a few days ago, to hang dry in her bathroom. It was brand new, just another thing she'd bought recently with Logan in mind. Just wanting to wear something new, just like they were in a way, she put on the simple, lacy bralette and its matching burgundy panties. She wasn't as confident just to step out of here wearing them, however, not quite sure where his mind was now... and pulled on her simple bamboo robe to cover up.

Logan had indeed made himself a little more comfortable - he certainly wasn't the guy whom one needed to tell twice to feel at home, especially around her and vice versa. Logan had toed off his shoes and pulled off his fine knit sweater, leaving him in a simple slim-fit t-shirt, and he was leaning against the headboard already perusing through her bedtime reading of Anthony Doerr's 'Cloud Cuckoo Land' and Maggie Shipstead's 'Great Circle'.

"It's pretty good," she recommended in passing about the latter, now feeling self conscious about having put on that robe, at least for having put it on as tightly as if hiding herself. She didn't want him to think that having a kid had just made her a prude either. She turned to her dresser and brushed her hair, at the same time adjusting her robe just a little so that it'd show some cleavage at least.

"I've actually read it. I liked it too," Logan replied.

Of course he had - it was published under the HPG - Rory realized.

They exchanged a few more comments on the book, neither paying really much attention, the awkwardness lingering.

"Do you mind if I?" he asked, gesturing towards the bathroom. "I could do with a shower as well to be honest," he added, surprising her.

Was it just her or did he seem nervous too now?

It was certainly not that she minded, but she did wonder whether her insecurities were causing him to doubt himself as well. But please - the guy looked and smelled as good or perhaps even better with a hint of musk.

For a moment Rory's mind wandered to one of their past after-sex cuddling sessions, both sticky and smelly, goofing around like young dogs in heat, before jolting out of her trail of thought. It didn't make sense to be insecure, did it?

"If you want a towel, there should be clean ones on the top shelf," Rory added, already feeling a slight blush on her cheeks. She wondered whether he noticed.

She heard him turn on the shower and knowing that Logan generally wasn't one to linger in the shower unless he had company, she realized this really was the moment of truth.

Robe or no robe?

She took it off, and then pulled it on again, trying a number of intermediate options with the robe hanging open up front. But as she heard the shower turn off, she realized she was running quickly out of time to decide.

She couldn't go back to being that little shy Ace that he'd once met, could she?

And with a deep tactical breath for courage she threw the robe onto her ottoman and tried to take a sensual, but not comically so, position on the bed. She realized that they probably weren't just going to hop into bed and do it, despite her alluring outfit or position, but she wanted him to see her intention. That she hadn't postponed that thought into the distant future. Whether or not it'd be hours of pillow talk before that, a movie - not that she craved one - she didn't want that sexual tension, she'd felt before, to dissappear.

The smirk on Logan's face when he emerged, spoke volumes, practically eating her up. Rory blushed, and her eyes kept glancing down and up as if not daring to quite look at his eyes directly.

"Now I feel underdressed," Logan replied, with an appreciative smile.

Logan had emerged from the bathroom, just wearing a bath towel, Rory's pink plush cotton towel with flamingos on it no-less, and Rory almost burst into laughter. But it was just a nervous reaction, which she struggled to control, coming out as a light giggle - more at the fact that he'd probably had a very similar contemplation inside that bathroom like she'd just had with her robe, than the towel. There wasn't anything really funny about it - it just took her a moment to absorb the image in front of her.

There he was - still fit, just like she remembered, but maybe with his muscles a little bit less defined, but still definitely lean and muscular, strong. The red and black wolf tattoo covered most of his right pectoralis major and reached over to his deltoid. It was a little foreing sight for Rory, but it did suit him, especially considering he now had facial hair, which made him look almost like someone else altogether. He definitely did not have the corporate businessman look anymore - at least not what one might expect to find underneath a business suit.

Logan just smiled, seeing her eyes studying him, he almost wanted to focus on her eyes alone - the look in her eyes was so sexy. But his own brain fluctuated between that look and wanting to look at her body in return. As he let his mind get his way, he swallowed hard, notably so.

"I just didn't want to give you the impression that the ship had sailed," Rory said, coyly, as if apologizing.

"It'd take a lot more than a phone call for that..," Logan said confidently. "You look incredible," Logan continued, not understanding how she could be apologizing about anything right now.

"Oh this old thing?" Rory played oblivious, gesturing at her lingerie. "Love the choice of towel by the way," she teased. She was between trying to keep the mood light, her nerves still being a mess, and just letting the tension take its course. She was a little scared of the latter, worried the intenseness could end in disappointment somehow. But not on her side, but rather his.

"Well I can always take it off," he warned, in a husky tone, and climbed onto the bed with her. While he did, he made the gesture as if he might just pull the towel off right then and there. But he didn't, not wanting to hurry anything.

That self-assured smile of his made Rory's knees feel weak. Thankfully, she wasn't standing. Her stomach fluttered, almost making her dizzy. It was almost like something out of the Outlander, a strong confident man coming to ravish her, his intent being very clear.

"I like your wolf," Rory said, feeling like she needed to keep talking. "Does he have a name?" she asked, and traced her finger along its outline, liking the intimate distance that they were laying there on their sides, facing each other. The room was definitely filled with the good kind of tension, and the shakiness of her breath betrayed what she was feeling, despite the light topics she spoke.

"He doesn't have a name," Logan replied, and pushed a stray hair back over her shoulder, wanting to see more skin. He was a little concerned actually about how she'd take it when she saw the rest of the ink he had on his back, but it was not something he liked to use as a conversation starter. She had never particularly appeared to be a huge fan of body art, but he'd had other reasons for having them done. But he couldn't deny that her opinion mattered to him.

Logan's fingers trailed down Rory's arm, Rory's face showing how much even his simple touches were wanted, her eyes falling shut at the sensation already.

Logan had every intention of letting her enjoy this. He surprised her by kissing her neck just then. Her neck arched, allowing better access while slight gasps of pleasure left her lips.

Rory's arms went around his neck, running into his damp hair from the nape of his neck. Shivers skated throughout her body at his kisses. Just the spot.

His kisses gathered ferocity, moving up to the back of her neck, which gave her goosebumps. Soon Rory demanded his lips on hers, kissing him with such need that she hadn't felt in years. This wasn't just scratching an itch.

Light exploring touches, just at the waist, back and stomach followed, both of their arms pulling them closer together. The pink towel was nearly gone now. And there was definitely a growing arousal squeezed between them now. It felt hot.

The ache between Rory's legs was getting more demanding by the second - she needed to feel him, any part of him.

"I almost wish I hadn't worn anything," Rory murmured, taking the determined move to brush her hand against his warm, inviting hardness, having discarded the towel.

Not so shy anymore - Logan thought.

Logan gasped and chuckled through their kiss at that - it was the Rory he remembered alright. She knew what she wanted.

Logan's hands now became braver too, and roughly he grasped her left breast and squeezed it through the lacy fabric. Her nipples were hard like rocks. They'd been hard before but this was new, drawing his interest. It was one of the ways motherhood had shaped her body, Rory feeling simply relieved the slight sagginess in her tissues wasn't really noticeable from this angle.

GG_smut
GG_smut
46 Followers
12