Reunited after Five Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He played around with her breast through the fabric, swirling his fingers around that nipple several times, before pushing the fabric underneath the breast and darted his mouth towards that same nipple.

Rory gasped, having not expected the intensity of the feeling, for a moment letting go of his arousal that she'd been squeezing rhythmically. Her head was thrown back and she let out a moan.

His cock twitched at that sound, and she could feel it on her thigh. Fuck, how she wanted to feel him.

Logan's tongue darted around, and lapped at her nipples, studying them by taking turns. They were darker, definitely firmer and more protruding. He grazed them with his teeth, causing another moan.

Rory moved herself back just a little, causing Logan to pull on her nipples. For a moment he worried whether she needed something else from him, but she was actually liking the pulling sensation it seemed, and he just sucked on the nipple harder, giving her what she wanted.

"Damn, that's good," Rory purred, breathing heavily.

Logan smiled, and repeated the treatment on the other nipple, getting a very similar response. Another nip of his teeth against her nipple sent a jolt down between her legs, his hands on her hips already being so close.

"Oh god, how I need you," Rory exclaimed through her moan.

At that Logan's fingers push against the fabric at her core - so close. Rory's hips move against his fingers, craving more than his teasing.

His fingers could definitely feel the damp spot on her fresh panties. The insides of her thighs showed traces of her arousal already as well.

"Aren't we impatient," Logan commented in whisper, demanding yet another kiss from her lips.

Rory squeezes his arousal again, more firmly this time. It's at its full size now, she can tell.

"Uh-uh," was all she managed to reply, the only thing in her mind was how it'd feel inside of her now.

"I want to taste you," Logan murmured into her ear.

"Not now," Rory objected, surprisingly. "I just need you inside me," she whimpered, already too far gone to tolerate more foreplay.

Logan, didn't argue - she wanted what she wanted - despite going down on her having always been one of his favourite things. Hastily her panties were pushed down, both of their hands tugging at them, her bra remaining on but pushed underneath her breasts.

"I'm on the shot, I promise...," Rory says hastily, assuring him he wouldn't need to look for a condom.

Her words took him a step back, reminding him of the last time. He wanted to assure her he didn't really care at this point - that he never cared. But he pushed through those thoughts. Not the time. Logan slid his member between her thighs, simply allowing the narrow, moist, valley to envelope him.

His velvety, hot, hardness against her lower lips was the sweetest torture.

She grinded her hips against him, her clit needing more friction in her frantic need. She whimpered as he hit her clit just at the right angle.

Their lips still battle, tongues exploring each-others mouths, Logan's beard already feeling like it would leave Rory's mouth looking all reddened after this. But she didn't care. She needed to feel as much of him as she could. Rory was like in an alternate plane of existence by now, being overcome by all the wonderful sensations.

Her lips just kissed him harder, as his cock teased her. Her face looked so sexy when it blushed the way it did now.

"You feel so good, Ace," Logan gasped, the nickname still coming so naturally sometimes. He pushed her to her back, wanting to get closer, and pressed his hips against her with more force.

Her body arched, opening her legs wide. Her look demanded more.

The final moment before entering her, laying on top of her, he paused, letting the moment carry while her eyes did the begging. He'd waited so long for this. He throbbed for her. All those times in the past when he'd needed to close his eyes in desperation just to get himself off, alone or with others, he'd always pictured her.

A loud low moan escaped her lips as he thrust into her, filling her, making her core clench at first impact. She'd dreamt of this. The warm pressure felt even better than she remembered.

He rutted against her, uttering - "Fuck, Rory...," in a deep tone.

His movements were hasty, knowing already he wouldn't be able to hold on very long this time, and the squeezes she was causing with her core certainly weren't helping. He pistoned in and out of her feverishly, not even sure if he was holding to a steady rhythm.

The warm pressure in the bottom of her stomach suddenly burst into pleasure. She was pretty vocal about it.

Logan grunted, and a low guttural moan followed, becoming unraveled himself at the way he was being squeezed.

This had not been one of his lengthier performances, he was sure - but he just hadn't been able to hold it.

His cool lips kissed her sweat soaked clavicle and neck as he panted, Rory gripping onto his back, not wanting him to leave. The moist mess at their groins poured out of her, and he could feel it too - there were few feelings that were as satisfactory as that.

Euphoria, but also relief from getting this nervous first time out of the way and just utter overwhelming calm filled Rory's mind.

Logan rolled off of her, but intertwined his finger with hers. He kissed her knuckles, not believing his luck.

12