All Comments on 'Reunited and It Feels So Good'

by Torcojack

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
great story

I would love my wife to do this with me. I want her to bring another man over to our house, make me suck his cock and then have him fuck my man-pussy deep and hard. Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amber might regret what she’s created

Kevin might get so used to fucking John’s tight ass that he’s no longer interested in fucking women. And John might get so used to being fucked by Kevin’s big cock that he no longer wants Amber’s pussy. I’m sure Amber would love to feel Kevin’s big cock inside her but Kevin’s only interested in fucking her husband John... Amber might come to regret what she’s unleashed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor John! Hot Fun Story Though

Poor John, he married a demented fujoshi but at least he gets to experienced what it is like from the recieving end. Perhaps, they will all have a proper threesome or better yet John leaves his selfish wife for his hot muscular friend Kevin. This story can even turn romantic with John and Kevin continuing their sexual exploration of each other along with a blossoming relationship. Finger crossed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Then John called the cops

And had Kevin arrested for rape and sodomy and his wife arrested as an accomplice. I wonder how happy she was sitting in prison getting used as Big Bertha's Bitch? Ugly story of rape and abuse.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

It needs to be longer story wise

domehard19domehard19over 1 year ago

I so wish there was a part 2 to this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous