Reunited and It Feels So Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha..." John begins to say and Kevin gives him a peck on the cheek.

"No, open mouth kiss," Amber says.

The two men stare at her for a few seconds then turn and open their mouths and kiss each other deeply, their tongues touch and enter each other's mouths. Both men feel a small surge in their cocks from the kissing.

"Strip," Amber says.

Kevin peels his shirt over his head and starts to undo his cargo shorts. John just stares at his wife looking very confused.

Kevin gets down to his boxers as John pulls his shirt over his head and begins to pull down his basketball shorts.

"Everything?" Kevin asks.

"Yes, everything," Amber says drinking in the hard body of her husband's best friend. He could be on the cover of Men's Health she thinks to herself.

Kevin pulls down his boxers and kicks them into the corner of the room and stands there completely naked his cock, semi hard hanging to his right.

John pulls off his boxer briefs and stands there a look of fear on his face.

"Kiss again," Amber says as she slides her own jeans off and gets back on the chair in her panties and t-shirt. She takes the shirt off and the bra as well she is now only wearing her panties in front of Kevin.

Kevin turns to kiss John who very slowly turns and locks mouths with his friend, they kiss deeply their cocks both grow to semi hard and brush and bump against each other.

Kevin begins to get even harder, his cock grows and protrudes farther from his body until it is fully hard and pointing toward the ceiling.

Amber loves looking at Kevin's hard eight-inch cock, it stands straight up with foreskin partly covering the head. He has a very small trimmed bush and his balls are shaved smooth, they rest on either side of his shaft.

"Whoah," John says when he looks down at his friend's huge hard cock.

Kevin simply smiles.

"Johnny, get on the bed, like on all fours," Amber says.

John, climbs on the bed and positions himself on his hands and knees. He thinks maybe Amber will make them wrestle or something.

"Kevin, get on your knees behind him," Amber instructs.

"What is going on?" John asks.

Amber was unstoppable now and beginning to feel aggressive towards her husband.

"Quiet!" she snaps at John.

"Rub his crack with your hand," Amber says. Kevin begins to rub his hand in his friend's crack, his fingers bumping across John's hole over and over again.

"I am not okay..." John starts to say.

"I won, now shut the fuck up Johnny!" Amber says sounding truly annoyed.

"Wow, Kev, look at your cock, it is so hard," Amber says standing up and grabbing the lubricant from beside the bed. She snaps open the lid and squeezes a huge amount onto Kevin's cock. She then wraps her hand around it and strokes his cock making sure it is coated. She strokes it a little longer than necessary, making loud squelching sounds as she goes up and down Kevin's eight inch rod.

Kevin moans at the touch of Amber's hand.

John turns his head to try and see what is happening behind him. Then he feels Amber squeeze the lubricant onto his crack and begin to work her hand back and forth. When he looks to the rear he can see Amber kneeling on the bed with her hand in the front of her panties, rubbing herself.

Amber pauses at John's hole and presses her finger against it, it pops inside.

"You have to relax babe or this is going to hurt," she says to John.

"What is going to hurt," John asks.

"Relax," Amber begins to slide her finger in and out of John's asshole, with her other hand she strokes Kevin's rock-hard tool as he kneels behind John.

"Fuck," John says in an exasperated tone.

As his wife fingers his asshole John begins to notice the sensation is pleasurable, sometimes when she puts her finger in a certain spot another surge will hit his cock and it will bob and grow harder. She then removes her finger.

Amber goes back to her chair in the corner and drops her panties as she goes. She sits on the chair legs spread wide over the arms and rubs her clitoris, this causes John's cock to grow as hard as his friend's.

"Now fuck him Kevin," Amber says through moans.

"Wha..." John tries to say, "...ahhhhh!"

As soon as Kevin hears Amber say this he presses forward and places the head of his cock against John's hole. He presses and his cock moves in slowly. John's ass is so tight, Kevin thinks it's maybe not possible. He keeps the steady pressure on making slow progress as John's hole spreads wider.

"Ahhhhh!" John screams, "No! Stop!"

"Shut up John! Stop wrecking my prize!" Amber says pausing her finger over her clit.

John bites the beadspread and muffles his screams.

Kevin keeps the pressure on John's hole and is surprised when suddenly something changes and his cock slips in. He presses all the way in, balls deep in John's ass and slowly withdraws, leaving his cockhead inside.

John feels extreme pain in his ass and can feel his friend's big cock sliding into him and then backing out of him.

The pain is extreme, there are broken seconds where the sliding of Kevin's cock feels pleasurable but it is mostly pain.

Kevin's cock is even harder now that it's sliding into and out of his friend. He could not help but slide it in and out, slowly, so slowly.

"Yeah! Ooooh!" screamed Amber as she brought herself to another orgasm, "fuck him! Fuck my husband!"

Kevin starts to move in and out faster, John bites the bedspread and clutches the cloth in both fists as he screamed into the mattress.

Sliding in and out, in and out.

"Mmmm, Uhhhh, oh yeah, fuck!" Kevin says as he begins to fuck his friend faster, "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Oh! Mmm! Uhh, fuck!"

Kevin can feel his orgasm growing from the base of his cock deep in his balls he keeps thrusting and fucking his friend, looking down at his friend's body, he runs his hands all over John's back and reaches under pinching both of John's nipples.

John can feel his friend fucking him so hard, he is trying to cope, get through this. He feels his friend reach under and pinch his nipples, this helps him feel pleasure through the pain. He appreciates Kevin trying to make it better for him. Then he feels Kevin's hand wrap around his soft cock and begin to pull it and stroke it. Despite all the pain John's cock begins to grow and was soon a hard arc.

Kevin strokes John's cock as he continues to fuck him. It is time...

"Cum in him!" yells Amber through her own moans.

"Uhhhhh! Holy!" Kevin feels himself explode deep inside his friend, surge after surge, stream after stream pumps a week's worth of cum in his friend's ass, he can't stop thrusting.

John can feel his friend cumming deep inside him, it seems to go on forever. John passes out in the position he was in, all fours, collapsed forward his legs still bunched under him.

Kevin pulls his massive wet cock out of John's ass, he is still rock hard and his eight-inch rigid member springs loose bouncing in the air and flinging a white string of cum into the air, the cum lands on John's back. Kevin falls over a sweaty mess on the bed.

They can both see John's asshole coated in Kevin's thick white cum as it forms a ring around the ridges. Cum continues to ooze out of the passed-out John and it will be leaking out for a while. Kevin thinks it is the biggest cum he has ever had in both intensity and definitely in the sheer volume.

Amber screams as she brings herself to climax once more as she stares at her husband's cum filled ass.

12