Reunited Ch. 02

Story Info
Like Old Times.
6.8k words
4.44
9.8k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's the second part of Reunited - now with a lot more sex!

The tags are relevant to the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, threesome/group sex, futanari on futanari

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

Check my profile for how to get in contact with me!

*****

"O-Oh my God. Megan said you were big, but I didn't think..."

Her words were cut off by a meaty slap that resounded off her face. Once the trio had made it to the former-cheerleader's bedroom, Lisa had asked her to get on her knees and close her eyes. She did as she was told, used to this kind of thing from her former boyfriends. Shutting her eyes, she sat there like a good little slut, waiting for the one thing she'd invited her classmate over for. The sound of a zipper undoing and the dropping of clothes were just what she had expected, and she knew what was coming next - at least she thought she did. What happened after was as she predicted, but that was where her skills in conjecture ended. Something large and heavy slammed down onto her head, something that ran from her chin to past her hairline. Something she could have never even dreamed of.

Jenny thought she was being pranked until she opened her eyes.

Covering one eye and half of the other, was the biggest cock she'd ever seen. It was the same chocolatey-hue as the rest of Lisa's body, and she could barely make out the woman's -- no, futanari's -- cocky grin from around her appendage. She gasped as it was partially lifted off of her face, the end of it still sagging onto her head. The futa held it up completely, waving it back and forth, letting its true size cement itself in the tan girl's brain. She studied it with wide eyes, looking for any indication that it might be fake, following it closely like the pendulum on an old clock. Jenny wanted to believe her eyes were playing tricks on her, but the cock hovering above her was very real.

It surpassed any of her former lovers by a mile. It looked like it was almost a foot long, and that wasn't even mentioning how fucking thick it was; the girthy shaft was as wide as her wrist! It would definitely stretch her out, more than any of the several dicks she'd taken in the past. A lot more. The fat purple head was even bigger than the rest of it, and massive veins laced the monstrous member, pumping blood into it as it began to stand up under the ministrations of its owner. It struck a chord of fear within her as realized that she'd be taking it soon, the awesome appendage engorging before her eyes - holy shit, that meant she was still flaccid didn't it!?

"Surprised?" Lisa asked in a taunting tone, bouncing her oversized organ against Jenny's forehead over and over again, "I guess you haven't seen one this big before!"

"N-No. Not even clo--"

Before she could finish her admittance, Lisa pushed her giant crown between the raven-haired girl's plump lips, splitting her mouth wide open. The futa laughed as the teen immediately choked on her meat, the head alone massive enough to fill her mouth completely. Reaching up, Jenny grabbed the dark shaft at its center, her fingers just barely reaching around it as she tried to get a handle on the burning hot beast. Lisa let go of it and allowed the recently-of-age girl grip her cock, her fists bumping into her balls as she tried to get a feel for it on her first, uncertain stroke; she laughed as she watched Jenny tried to get a glance at the corpulent orbs she had accidentally touched, clearly astonished at their incredible mass.

Jenny continued to struggle with the lethal weapon, futilely trying to find more room in her mouth for it to occupy. Wrestling with the one-eyed, brown snake, she attempted to control it as its owner made small thrusts into her too-small maw, trying to tame its unreal mass. Spittle dribbled from around her taut lips, creating a light sheen across the small amount of the futa's member she could engulf; more than half of it stuck out from her pink cock pillows, and the distance between her face and Lisa's flat, hairless groin only continued to grow. The teen still couldn't see her mammoth testicles, but the wrinkly bag that contained them brushed against her fingers every time she managed to reach its base with her slim fingers.

As the raven-haired teen worked her pole, Lisa turned her heads towards Cassandra, who was watching the pair silently.

"Gonna join in girl, or just watch?" she teased, knowing the answer.

Cassandra only nodded, never taking her eyes off her friend's member, and began to undo her own shorts, letting the small garment fall to the floor. Lisa almost laughed at the cute, kitten-covered underwear her friend was wearing, the front distended by her own endowment. Stepping out of them as well, she let her own cock be free of its confinement. In contrast to Lisa's cock, it was noticeably smaller, although still sizeable compared to the average male, and unlike the dark-skinned futa's appendage, Cassandra's was almost translucent it was so pale, matching her natural skin tone. Her large pink glans was covered by a bit of foreskin, making her dick look almost cute in its half-sweatered state. The blonde grabbed her cock and hesitantly stepped forward, placing it in front of Jenny's bobbing visage.

Jenny turned her head slightly at the sudden intrudance to her personal space, her eyes going from lidded to bulging at the sight of a second giant cock in her presence. It wasn't as big as Lisa's, that much was clear, but it still put every other one she'd seen to shame. Well above average, and mostly-soft looking, the cock was still multitudes longer than she'd ever expected such a diminutive girl like Cassandra to possess, and nicely thick as well. While not as obviously threatening in appearance, it was still huge, lengthy and girthy enough to touch places inside of her that no man ever had; it would have stolen the show if not for the fit futa above her. She took a hand off Lisa's cock and placed it on Cass's, stroking it rapidly as she began to really get into the brewing threesome.

"See Cass? Told you she'd be up for it once she saw what you were packin'!"

"Y-Yeah," the blonde moaned, "you were right."

"Not packin' as much as me, of course!" Lisa boasted as another inch of length lurched into her cock, pushing it into Jenny's throat. She held the dark-haired girl's head still as she writhed around the growing mass in her gullet, keeping her there until her eyes teared up and her face started to change color. Reluctantly, Lisa released her after letting her choke for a few more moments. Jenny leaned back and started coughing, looking up at the pair through bleary eyes. She stared at the massive cocks she hadn't let go of, and to give herself a break, dove towards Cassandra's pole, immediately finding it much easier to suck. Cass's moans grew louder as her dick was engulfed in her fellow teen's mouth, her hips jerking instinctively as her flaccid member was swirled around Jenny's warm cavern.

Much to the dark-haired girl's relief, the smaller futa's cock was much easier to suck, even if it still felt like she was tongue-bathing a kielbasa sausage; in addition, Cass kept her hands to herself, pulling at her shirt as she finally got her turn. Much quicker than Lisa's had, the blonde, dual-sexed teen's cock expanded, filling the space between Jenny's teeth and against her tongue. Jenny still gurgled and choked around the meaty member once it poked at the entrance to her gullet, reminding her that it was still a record-setting set of genitals she was attempting to please. Cute, soft squeals and pants rang out above her, the futa's enjoyment at finally being given some attention obvious - Jenny would have smiled at the sounds if her mouth wasn't currently being spread to its limits, finding the smaller of the pair's obvious pleasure endearing.

Never one to be ignored, Lisa rubbed her spit-shined, almost-hard cock against the side of Jenny's face, wetting it with her own saliva as she left sticky mushroom-stamps against the former-cheerleader's cheeks. Getting the message, she took her hand off Cass's growing appendage, and double-fisted the other futa's giant bitch breaker. That was more like it! Lisa watched as her and Cass's cocks grew steadily, engorging to their full sizes, both of their appendages reaching terrifying proportions. It didn't take long for the dark-haired futa to grow even more impatient, however, and she grabbed Jenny by her straight locks once more and guided her back to her cock; she felt a certain smugness at Cassandra's expression as she watched the changing of mouth-warmed cocks with obvious envy. Jenny switched her hand placements as she switched members, working both at the same time.

"Not the first time you've had two cocks in front of your face is it?"

Jenny looked up and stared into her eyes as if to answer the futa's question.

"But I bet none have been even close to ours," Lisa pulled back again, letting the teen breathe, "especially mine!"

Lisa was right. Her cock had finally grown to its full size, and if it made Jenny scared before, she was positively petrified now. It looked like half a foot had been added to its already terrible length, and if it curved upward, it definitely would have pressed against the futa's own breasts. The massive tunnel underneath it looked obscene, nearly big enough that Jenny could have been fucked with it alone and still been satisfied. The vessels that criss-crossed its vast girth throbbed angrily, each one as long as a regularly-sized penis, the smallest of them still bigger than her middle finger. Jenny finally got a look at Lisa's balls now that she had stepped back, and she noted with wonder that they were comparable to baseballs in appearance, hanging low against her thighs in their hand-filling sack. It was an awe-inspiring, magnificent thing, one that made the teen's panties instantly wet.

Slightly off to the side, she could see Cass's cock had reached what looked like a complete erection as well. She judged it to be only a little bigger than Lisa's was when she was soft, but that still meant it was without a doubt the second-biggest one she'd ever laid eyes on. A lot smoother than the taller futa's, it looked almost nice instead of scary, like a hairless animal. The pink head had been completely uncovered, and it pulsed with clear need, a string of precum hanging from the saliva-coated tip. Her balls were smaller but still incredibly bloated compared to anyone else's, although they sat tighter and higher in their sack than her partner's. It didn't match Cassandra's svelte frame at all, and that made it look even more obscene compared to the tower sticking out of Lisa's muscled groin. None of that mattered though; what mattered was that there were two carnal cannons ready and waiting for her. Ready and waiting to fuck her like she'd never been fucked before!

"Why don't you get undressed and get onto the bed," Lisa commanded, stroking her cock, "I think it's time to show you why Megan had to take time off school after we were done with her..."

...

Lisa lay on a large, king-sized bed, her hands behind her head, her curly hair splayed across a pillow and between her fingers.

Between her bare, toned legs, a mass of black hair bobbed up and down on her cock. The woman's face was curtained by her dark mane, hiding her sucking-visage, but Lisa could still feel her struggle around her massive member. More than half of her cock was visible from beneath the wall of locks, rivulets of spit running down its incredible length and pooling in the shelf of her crotch. She was one of the futa's so-called 'friends' she mentioned to Cass a few days earlier, and one of her favorites at that; she was always eager to meet up with Lisa, especially now that the futa had promised her an extra surprise. Renting a hotel room for them was a small price to pay, and Lisa made sure a key was available to her fellow futa at the front. She had meant to wait for Cassandra, but patience was never her strong suit.

Sighing with contentment, she reached out and pressed the cocksucker's head down deeper onto her pole, a choking sound ringing out when she did; despite the familiarity her fuck buddy had with her extreme endowment, it still wasn't easy for her to take more than a few inches of its towering expanse. The sound of her struggling was enough to add another inch onto the futa's already-prodigious length, enhancing the guttural noises as it pushed farther into her throat. Lisa could see an increase in the saliva that ran down her shaft and onto her balls, coating them with a natural lube she knew the woman would need all too soon. Her phone vibrated on the nightstand next to her, giving her a heads-up that Cass was probably here or at least close. Perfect! If this was going to be like the old days, then the scene the blonde would walk in on would be very reminiscent of their youth. Lisa chuckled to herself as she remembered all the times she had started working on a new girl without Cass, making the awkward teen angry at her - but she always got over it in the end.

Almost as if on cue, she heard the door to the room beep open.

The clack of heels filled the air as Cassandra entered the hotel room and made her way towards the pair. As she rounded the corner, Lisa got her first look at how the blonde presented herself in a more casual setting. Her long hair was worn down and straight, framing her slender, makeup-free, bespectacled face nicely. She had on a bright green sweatshirt that couldn't hide her generous bust, a skirt similar to the one she had worn when they ran into each other going down to her ankles - it looked like she was wearing the same black heels as well. A large purse hung off one of her shoulders. Liza realized with some embarrassment as she took in her childhood friend's that she had grown into a beautiful woman, one the futa would definitely make a pass at if they didn't know each other. She shook the thought from her head and waited a moment before calling out to her friend, letting the sound of the sloppy oral pleasing she was receiving greet her first.

"Hey Cass! This is my friend Evelynn," Lisa yelled from over the sounds of the blowjob, "I would introduce you two, but as you can see she's a little busy!"

Cass raised an eyebrow as she witnessed what was taking place.

"You started without me?"

"You know I never liked to wait!"

Pursing her lips, Cassandra studied them for a moment before walking across the room, passing the bed.

"Mind if I freshen up a bit first?"

"Uh sure," Lisa cocked her head at the voluptuous blonde, "but don't take too long. I might actually let you go first this time!"

Cass gave her one last long glance before disappearing into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Lisa watched her go, an emotion she didn't expect to feel today began building inside of her. Anger? Annoyance? Disappointment? It might've been a mix of them, but whatever it was she didn't like it, because this was not how she expected her friend to react! She seemed almost... dismissive of her sexual shenanigans, compared to the jealousy Lisa was sure the blonde felt in the past. The futa wanted things to be the same as they had been, enjoying sharing a woman with Cass while also showing her up, boasting about her dominance and providing proof of her superior size the entire time! Making sure she knew who the top dog was, even if Cass's cock was nothing to shake a stick at. Lisa wasn't sure what the blonde was up to, but she didn't like it.

Pressing Evelynn's head down harder on her raging ramrod, she shook it up and down to try and satiate her unexpected fury. She was fully hard by this point, her more than impressive member standing tall, ready for some real action. Immediately making up her mind on what to do next, she loosened her grip and pulled the dark-haired woman off her cock, ragged breaths escaping her lips as she was allowed to finally suck in air uninterrupted. Lisa's enormous endowment hadn't changed much since she'd graduated, having only filled out a bit more since then - not that it needed any more filling out. It still protruded from her body like a fleshy, ribbed obelisk, ready to wreck any pussy that came near it with its massive length and thickness. Her testicles were still the equally giant, virile melons they were before and they rumbled against the bed, eager to release their load.

Evelynn's head-sized breasts bounced up and down as inhaled oxygen rapidly and sat down, Lisa watching them with rapt attention now that she was done admiring her own cock. Even though she was facing her, the woman's massive ass bulged from the sides of her waist and thighs, big enough to be visible even when looking at her from the front. Her entire being screamed sex, possessing one of the most exaggerated figures the futa had ever seen. She was incredibly thin everywhere but her chest and rear, which snapped most bras and split many pairs of pants at the seams. Just staring at the obscene woman caused Lisa's cock to throb, a gout of precum flying from her tip and landing in a large rope on the floor next to the bed, her ridiculous organ making it clear what she was thinking.

Fuck it, she was done waiting - if Cassandra wanted to act weird, she would remind her of their rule!

"Alright Evelynn, turn around and hop on," Lisa lifted herself on her elbows as she addressed the hourglass-shaped woman, grabbing her cock by its ankle-thick base, "I wanna see that ass jiggle while you ride me."

"You got it baby!" the busty lady mewled, standing up on shaky legs and crouching slightly as she turned around, "Is your friend still joining us?"

"Yeah, she should be out soon I guess, but I'm tired of waiting!"

"Mmmm I can't wait either."

Bending over, Evelynn reached between her legs and grabbed Lisa's dark cock below the glans, holding it steady. Lowering herself, she rubbed the leaking tip against her dripping slit, shuddering at the difference in size between her pussy and the monster about to invade it. With a moan, she dropped slightly, letting the futa's cockhead and first couple of inches penetrate her in one go, knowing from experience it was better to do it as fast as possible, like ripping off a band-aid. Lisa let out her own grunt of pleasured approval as she entered the bottom-heavy woman's tight confines, happy at her choice of position; Evelynn really did have a magnificent ass! It was like something out of teenage boy's fantasies, but it was very real - real and jiggling on top of Lisa's own unreal body part.

Evelynn's lower lips were spread obscenely, barely able to wrap around the futa's tremendous thickness. After letting the first several inches, of which there were many left to go, pierce her depths, she gyrated slowly against it, trying to reacquaint herself with her lover's incredible mass. The juices that poured from her cunt as soon as she was penetrated helped the process along, allowing her to slide down even more of the shaft, grunting as Lisa's crown battered at her cervix. She stayed like that for several long moments, trying to work up the courage to make the final journey; a strong slap on one of her head-dwarfing cheeks let her know it was time to continue. Sucking in a sharp breath, she let her legs drop, descending on more of the futa's cock rapidly, letting her tunnel through her internal barrier into her womb.

12