Reunited Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Lisa you're so fucking big!"

"That's right slut!" Lisa planted several more strikes against Evelynn's ridiculous rear, "the biggest you'll ever feel!"

Moaning at the futa's words, Evelynn wiggled her hips, her girlcream leaking even faster as she realized she still hadn't taken all of Lisa's ponderous pole. Her hands raised to her breasts, grabbing her thimble-sized nipples and yanking on them as she worked her way to her first orgasm; Lisa was content to watch, for now at least, and let the buxom woman take control while she still could. Screeching as her climax hit her sooner than she expected, Evelynn bucked her hips, slipping even farther onto the futa's fuckstick - she had barely taken half of it, something that only increased the euphoria coursing through her. Lisa grunted as her own genitalia began to leak, shooting off several cords of her thick pre-seed inside of the moaning slut.

As she watched her lover writhe and fuck herself on her fist-sized girth, the bathroom door opened.

"Look who decided to join us!" Lisa teased once the sound registered, unable to see her friend around her own cock and Evelynn's absurd body, "As you can see, she couldn't wait. Sorry about that!"

"Yeah I'm sure," Cass replied as she moved towards the end of the bed, "you always did like to go first."

"Well you remember the rules right? Biggest goes first!"

The only response she got was a murmur, unable to make out the words over the slut on her cock's moans. Trying to look from over the coupling she was a part of, she attempted to see how much Cass's body had changed over these years now that she was naked, her interest particularly drawn towards the blonde's crotch; unfortunately, Evelynn had taken over half her cock now, so Cassandra was almost completely blocked from view. The sight of the dark-haired woman's enormous behind stole her attention for a moment, and she hit it with her open-palms several more times, causing it to wobble and shake above her abs. A new noise managed to penetrate the pleasure-fueled chorus coming from her partner, a noise that sounded like velcro being undone. Evelynn's descent on her dick suddenly stopped.

"Holy shit how are you even bi--"

Her words were cut off by what Lisa could only guess was Cass's shoving her cock in her mouth, an aggressive act she'd never seen from her friend, a page she must have taken from her book. A choking sound, much like she'd heard only minutes before, rang out from the area she couldn't see, Evelynn no doubt struggling around the other futa's huge member. Lisa could see Cassandra reach out and tangled her fingers in a fistful of the dark-haired woman's locks, causing her to lean forward as she was stuffed with even more cock, now from both ends. It looked at though Cass was actively dragging Evelynn's head back and forth on her meat, catching the taller futa by enough surprise she almost forgot she was in the middle of fucking someone!

Maybe Cass had changed more than she'd thought...

...

"Fuck Lisa you're splitting me in two!"

Jenny howled, her head thrown back as her body rocked and forth on her bed. Legs pushed up towards her bare chest, she hyperventilated as the futa penetrated her. One hand tore at the sheets below her, the other gripped Cassandra's cock, the futa kneeling on the bed next to her face. Lisa stood at the end of the bed, hands pressing down on the teen's calves as she leaned into her. It had taken some time, but she'd finally fit her cock inside of the former-cheerleader, and was currently giving her slow mini-thrusts, forcing more of her fuckmeat into her little by little. The dark-haired girl wiggled and moaned as she was instantly ruined for anybody else, not prepared for the amount of ecstasy a member of this caliber could give her.

Things had progressed quickly after both futa had reached their peak size, leading to the current situation, everyone fully undressing and the teen lying back on the bed as they took their positions. Jenny was supposed to be blowing Cass as Lisa fucked her, but the struggle of the initial piercing drew her focus away from the pale futa's own huge cock. Lisa was so fucking big, it was like it was all she could feel, like every part of her being was centered around the bulbous bludgeon beating up her insides. Her cunt felt like it was on fire, but the burning sensation was one she was learning to cherish, the massive amounts of pleasure making it well worth the pain that came along with it. She had no idea sex could be like this and she didn't think she could ever settle for less after today!

Lisa's concentration was completely on getting as much of her cock into the busty girl below her, who's big tits jiggled with each piston of her hips, the small pink nipples capping them sticking out like erasers. Every shove of her meaty rod inside of the teen took effort despite the slickness of her inviting folds, the futa barely able to make any leeway even after several minutes of thrusting. Jenny was so damn tight, it felt like she was trying to fuck her way through a wall! Speaking of walls, she had finally hit the one inside of the teen, though she still wasn't sure what it was; not that it mattered, she would get through it one way or another. Pulling back until just her fist-sized crown was still inserted into the vice-like pussy, she rammed her hips forward, barrelling straight into Jenny's innermost depths.

"God you're fuckin' tight," Lisa grunted, barely audible around Jenny's screams, "like a fuckin' virgin!"

Part of her statement was true - she was reaching places inside of the teen that she no one had ever touched. Places that weren't supposed to be touched. Jenny's clear nectar sprayed out from around her corked cunt like a broken sprinkler, drenching Lisa's hard torso over and over again. The futa repeated her probing motion, removing her massive member until less than half was still inserted, before driving it back home. Jenny was like putty in her hands, squirming with rapture every time she was cored out, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Her grip on Cassandra's dick had loosened, and it grew weaker with each successive, powerful thrust from the taller teen between her legs. Lisa was quickly building speed, really giving the teen slut the fucking of her life while barely breaking a sweat herself.

As she began to ream the raven-haired teen harder, not worried about her pained outcries, knowing exactly what her cock did to women, Lisa looked over at her partner in debauchery. Cassandra was staring at the point of penetration, a glum look on her face. She had taken to stroking her own cock, Jenny having let go of it to grope one of her own breasts, several strands of milky fluids hanging off its end. Lisa couldn't help but smile; the only thing that came close to the sensation of sex was the jealously she knew Cass felt towards her. Knowing her better body and better cock had that effect on the blonde was nearly enough to make her hard all on its own, and it only heightened the enjoyment she got out of fucking someone while her friend watched. It was almost intoxicating.

"Something the matter, Cass?" Lisa asked with a smirk, once again knowing full well what the answer was.

"Well um," she tore her eyes away from her friend's colossal cock and looked up to her face, "it's just that well..."

"Come on girl, spit it out!"

"You said I could go first this time!" she blurted all at once, "You promised me!"

Lisa laughed

"No I didn't! I said 'maybe' - maybe you could go first. But I changed my mind."

She started to fuck Jenny even harder, energized by her visible superiority, the teen's cunt spraying around her shaft as another orgasm coursed through her. Lisa's bulbous balls slapped against the fat-assed girl's cheeks, providing a perverse applause to her herculean pounding. The futa's body tensed as she held back from finishing too soon, putting every last ounce of strength she had to making sure that Jenny's body would never forget the shape of her cock. Bed constantly slamming against the pink-painted wall behind it, the entire room was filled with the raucous commotion of the pair's salacious version of lovemaking, loud enough that surely all of the teen's neighbors would be able to hear them.

Focused now on her own orgasm, Lisa watched the former-cheerleader's body squirm under her from the constant jostling of her plowing. Showing through the teen girl's stomach was the explicit distension of the futa's cock, pressing her tan flesh upward, showing the path it took through her insides. It rose high enough to bat against her huge tits, creating one long bump from her chest to her groin that would momentarily disappear whenever Lisa pulled back far enough, only to become visible again when she barrelled into her in the next second. It was like the sight was more proof of her physical prowess, another clear showing of why she was better than everybody else. Right as she couldn't resist her coming explosion anymore, she looked over at Cassandra, needing to hear one last thing, the statement that would be the cherry on top to her ecstasy.

"Besides," she panted, picking up their conversation right where it had left off, grip tightening on the wirthing slut's legs, "rules are rules. And what's our rule?"

Cass looked down and mumbled something under her breath.

"What was that?"

"Biggest goes first."

...

Something strange was going on.

It wasn't the sex, thankfully, which was as good as it ever was. Evelynn's door frame-brushing ass rebounded off her abs every time she dropped down on the majority of her cock, those giant cheeks touching her stomach before their crotches collided. Her cunt was incredibly tight, gripping her ponderous pole like a condom, repeatedly dousing the tough, brown flesh with her own juices whenever she orgasmed. Lisa had taken an active role in their fucking, thrusting upward to drive her cock even deeper into the slut's insides, shooting large blasts of precum into her, the bed constantly rattling from their love-making. Everything was as it should be, except for one thing.

Cassandra.

She had been acting off ever since she got here. The blonde barely reacted to any of Lisa's actions or taunts, and even complimented her on her dick at one point, mentioning it looked bigger than when she'd last seen it so many years ago. Evelynn had been sucking her off the whole time, barely coming up for air even as she hopped up and down on Lisa's cock like a pogo stick. Cass had been mostly quiet besides that, only a few hums and moans escaping her lips, instead completely focused on the buxom woman in front of her. She'd kept her hand wrapped in her dark locks, maneuvering her head around her cock - her cock that was still hidden from Lisa's view. Well, Cass kept a hand on Evelynn's head until the futa moved too far backward to be able to reach her.

That was the part that Lisa was still trying to understand. Unless her eyes were playing tricks on her, it appeared as though her friend had moved several feet away from the bed, which was weird in itself; but what threw her off even more was that it was clear that Evelynn was still very clearly sucking off her friend, those same choking and gurgling sounds having not stopped since they first began. It didn't make any sense! The only thing that all of this could add up to was that Cass somehow had an absolutely ridiculously enormous cock, one that would be way bigger than Lisa's own - but that couldn't be, she was so much smaller than her before, and they were already adults the last time they'd hung out!

Her train of thought was broken by a reverberation coming from between her legs.

Having had more than enough stimulation, her balls were finally ready to unleash their load. Her cock hardened further, obtaining a kind of unbreakable rigidity as it prepared itself to let loose her flood of cum. Lisa could feel her member swell, and Evelynn must have been able to feel it as well, moaning around the cock in her mouth and grinding her pussy harder against the futa's groin in response to her sudden growth. Reaching out, Lisa grabbed onto the dark-haired woman's hips and yanked her down, pressing their bodies together as closely as she could. Jackhammering against the obscenely-proportioned slut, she drove her massive cock into her as fast as she could, ready to show her friend why she was still the more dominant futanari.

She needed to make sure that Cass knew that Lisa hadn't lost her touch in all the years they had been absent in each other's lives, and Evelynn was the perfect outlet. Her groin bashed into the woman's fat ass, filling the air with a loud clapping sound, the bed quaking beneath them. Cum containers bouncing hard into her fuck buddies stomach, flying up with each thrust before bounding back off of the bed, Lisa struggled to keep a good rhythm as she gave Evelynn her all.

The bedspread around the lover's connected bodies was soaked in their mixed juices, the sheets darkened from what would inevitably be a large stain; those same mixed juices sprayed from around their crotches leaving their legs and torsos just as soaked.

Muscles tightening, the muscular futa plowed the busty slut as hard as she could. The slap of their bodies meeting was almost deafening, drowning out the retches and coughs Eveylnn made from around Cass's still-obscured organ. Lisa fucked her so rapidly their bodies were vibrating against each other, putting on the best display she could for the blonde. Peering around the sweaty, bobbing ass and mass of hair in front of her, Lisa tried to see if Cassandra had reacted as all, just barely able to view her face; she was watching them impassively, no emotion apparent on her features as she witnessed what had to be the best sex in the world. Before the futa could try and taunt her friend like she used to in an attempt to draw out any response, a pulse of pleasure shot up her shaft, followed closely by the first salvo of her orgasm.

"Here it comes, slut!" she growled into the air, hips jerking completely off the bed, "Take my fucking load!"

Evelynn gasped, tossing her head back as the futa's warm seed blasted into her. It came out in long, unbroken streams, filling her womb, the place only a cock at least as big as Lisa's could reach, with each successive release. Lisa couldn't see it, but she knew the busty slut's stomach was inflating around her bucking rod, the base of her cock the perfect plug to keep her progeny from leaking out. She continued to hold the dark-haired beauty down, their bodies only momentarily separating whenever Lisa involuntary twitched, usually when another beam of virile sperm rocketed out of her cock. Both of the feminine figures moaned together, Evelynn reaching another orgasm -- one of many -- as she was utterly and completely packed with the futa's thick sludge.

Lisa's orgasm must have lasted over a minute. Unloading into Evelynn the entire time, never unsheathing herself from the woman's depths. Her own cock became engulfed in her seed, adding to her pleasure as the thick cream swirled around her appendage. As her shots began to die down, the ropes releasing from her tip still a mouth-filling amount each, Lisa finally let go of her fuck buddy, her arms dropping back onto the bed as she sighed loudly. Evelynn continued to shake and writhe atop her for several long moments through her own final orgasm, before she mustered the strength to finally pull herself off the futa's still-hard cannon; she only managed to stand up for a moment before she fell next to Lisa, cradling her bloated stomach the entire time.

"So does that mean it's my turn now?"

Cass's voice broke Lisa out of her reverie, and she sat up to address her friend.

"Of course, if you don't mind sloppy sec--"

What?

...

The pair had changed places.

Cass had taken Lisa's spot between Jenny's thighs, rutting away at her gaped hole, while her friend kneeled next to the teen's face, shoving her massive member between the big-titted slut's lips. Jenny was borderline passed out, only conscious enough to lightly suck on the prodigious pole in her mouth. She would moan occasionally at the blonde futa's ministrations, her cunt attempting to clench around her sizable member. Orgasms still wracked her body, although with less frequency and intensity than when Lisa had pounded her to pieces. Her inflated cum gut sloshed as she was shaken back and forth from Cass's thrusts, her womb filled to the brim with the taller futanari's seed.

Cassandra was doing her best to fuck the dark-haired teen as hard as her friend did. Her movements were on the awkward side, struggling to find proper rhythm in Jenny's loosened hole. The semen-slicked entrance was nice and smooth, allowing the blonde futa easy access to her depths - depths she could barely feel. This is why she wanted to go first for once! Lisa always ruined these girls before she could have any fun, and she was left with the aftermath to deal with. It still felt good, just not as good as it could have felt; Jenny's pussy was still a warm, pleasurable place to put her cock, even in its too-welcoming state.

Lisa watched her friend struggle to do what she did with glee. She didn't let it show on her face, of course, keeping her expression as stoic as possible while this slut tried to suck her off, which was more than Cassandra got while Lisa was having her turn. The curly-haired futa could almost cum again at the sight alone, the knowledge that if Jenny ever wanted more she would come to her and not the skinny blonde, enhancing the almost sadistic form of euphoria she was feeling. God, there was really nothing like being the number one futa in town! Cassandra stopped for a moment, trying to adjust her stance in order to rake some amount of extra sensation from Jenny's cunt.

"Having some trouble, Cass?"

The smaller futa grit her teeth and didn't look up at her friend, still shifting around against Jenny's sperm-soaked crotch.

"N-No Lisa. Everything is fine."

"Good, but you know," Lisa gave the other futa a wide grin, "if you ever want to trade places, just let me know!"

Ignoring the offer presented to her, Cass renewed her pistoning, throwing everything she had at the former-cheerleader. Their groins slapped together loudly, cum flying from Jenny's pussy and splattering over the blonde's naked belly and flat chest. The bulge in the dark-haired teen's stomach wasn't visible like when Lisa had fucked her, her cum-filled insides masking the presence of the blonde futa's cock; Cassandra couldn't deny that the creamy pit of her friend's virile refuse felt good around her member, but she still yearned for a day when that wasn't almost all she could experience. She tried not to let it get to her, and continued to fuck the girl that had been so out of her league in school, her climax beginning to creep up on her.

Her energized, forceful pounding seemed to jolt some life into the teen, and she moaned loudly around Lisa's cock, detaching her lips from it. Jenny's head twisted to the side as Cass's thrusts finally achieved the result she desired for both of them, her cunt finally gripping the blonde's cock like she had wanted. Annoyed, Lisa almost said something again, but a high-pitched squeal from Cassandra stopped her. She ground her cock against Jenny, her entire body shaking as she finally reached her own orgasm; their classmate's stomach began to wobble as it was filled again by another body-covering load. Rolling her eyes, the dark-skinned futa grabbed Jenny by her long hair and forced her back onto her throbbing helmet...

12