Reunited Ch. 03

Story Info
The Reveal.
4.9k words
4.55
8.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3. If you've been following along, it's the reveal of the unsurprising twist!

The tags are relevant to the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, threesome/group sex, futanari on futanari

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

Check my profile for how to get in contact with me!

*****

There was no way that was real. There was no way her eyes weren't playing tricks on her. There was just no way! Her suspicions, if you could even call them that, had been confirmed as true. The one thing she thought had not a goddamn chance of being correct was here in the naked flesh, right in front of her. Lisa couldn't believe it, even if everything made sense now. Cass's weird attitude since she arrived, Evelynn's exclamation at seeing her cock, her moving so far away from the bed during the blowjob - it all fell into place like the pieces of a puzzle. And the picture that puzzle painted was staring at her right in the face.

It looked unnatural sticking from Cassandra's crotch - it always had. Her cock, even when they were younger, didn't look like it belonged on her body; even if Lisa's own endowment was gigantic, it still fit her body somehow, like if she was going to possess a big cock, the one she had matched her perfectly. Cass didn't have that kind of luck, and now it had transformed into something even more obscene than before. It looked more like someone had grafted some kind of creature to her crotch, like she had been the subject of some horrible experiment. But that wasn't what happened. All that changed in her friend, like the rest of her, was that she had grown.

Her cock was gigantic, and that was putting it lightly. It looked to be at least twice the size of Lisa's own monster, outmatching her in every way it could. The base of it almost didn't fit in the blonde's crotch, taking up all the space between her thighs, and that ridiculous thickness continued up through its entire length. Lisa could scarcely believe how far it stretched, looking more than half as long as Cass was tall, and it sagged under its own weight, the nearly head-sized head resting heavily against the bed. Below it, Lisa thought she might be able to make out Cass's balls, barely able to see where the top of her knees should have been, an unbelievably large sack covering where they would be, meaning her fellow futa's cum factories in actuality hung lower than that. It was evident that no part of the once-meek futa hadn't been naturally enhanced over the years.

The way her cock looked was different as well, besides the obvious magnification of its size. Lisa remembered thinking it was odd that Cassandra's cock was mostly smooth when they were younger, but this was no longer the case. It looked like every inch of her shaft was laced with the blue and purple protuberances, many longer than the curly-haired futa's own dick, several wider than her bicep. Any trace of her foreskin was gone as well, her pink crown that looked like it could engulf Lisa's fist it was so wide left completely uncovered, having outgrown the blanketed extra skin. Her gaping cum slit was bigger than any human's mouth, cavernous enough that someone could stick their finger, or even a normal-sized dick inside of it, without touching the sides. All of this was attached to her childhood best friend, the one she hadn't seen in over a decade.

Cass really had changed.

"Sloppy seconds?" Cassandra actually smiled as she walked closer to the bed, her monster bouncing in front of her, "I think I can deal with that. It'll be just like old times, like you said."

Evelynn looked up, done recovering from the most intense fuck of her life, and immediately gasped at the same sight that had left Lisa slackjawed. She had seen Cassandra's cock when she was sucking it, but now, with nothing else distracting her, she felt like she was truly seeing it for the first time - and it was coming closer. Cass walked back to the edge of the bed, her cock reaching it before her, sliding across the cum-slicked sheets that dented around its ridiculous mass, and leaned forward. Outstretching both hands, the blonde futa grabbed the progeny-packed woman by her ankles, her cockhead brushing against Lisa's feet, and yanked her forward. Yelping as she was dragged towards the extremely-endowed blonde, she quickly came to a stop, her leaking crotch meeting Cass's dripping glans.

Showing a surprising amount of strength, Cassandra adjusted Evelynn, putting her front and center on the bed. She held her legs out as far as they would go, making the voluptuous woman go into a split, readying her for the insertion that would change her life. Flexing her cock, she made her titanic tip rub up and down Evelynn's still-distended pussy, her piss slit like a waterfall of copious precum - precum that was just as white and thick as Lisa's actual cum. It covered the dark-haired slut's cunt in a layer of seed that slowly slid into her waiting hole, lubing it further, something that wouldn't be needed for anyone except the hyper-sized futa after the stretching Lisa had given her. Kissing their genitals together, Cass looked over at Lisa's shocked face, having not moved from her place above the shared-slut.

"Thanks for getting her ready for me," Cassandra thrust forward, evoking an ear-splitting from Evelynn as her cock punctured its way into her pussy, "it always takes forever to loosen them up first!"

...

Both of the teen futanari stood next to each other, rapidly stroking their cocks over Jenny's inflated form. Their fake jewelry rattled against their wrists as they fisted their appendages, both using both hands to cover as much of their massive dicks as they could; their fingers sliding across their shafts like swords through paper, greased by each other's progeny and the passed-out slut's clear cunt cream. Strings of precum fell from their tips and piled on the bed next to Jenny, mixing in with the cum that had already pooled across the sheets from the earlier trysts. Panting loudly, they used the busty teen's enticing, naked, semen-stained figure as stimulation to help them reach their respective climaxes.

Well, one of them did.

While Lisa's eyes were solely focused on the perversely beautiful girl in front of them, Cassandra's blue orbs drifted somewhere much closer. Oh she would still take time to ogle the nude body of one of the most popular girls at their alma mater sure, but that didn't mean she wasn't enjoying the sight right next to her: Lisa and her intimidating, beautiful looking cock. The blonde futa had always admired her friend's body, jealous that she could stay so fit so easily, the start of a six pack showing on her tummy and the bulge of her bicep as she jerked herself two of her favorite parts. She was pretty besides her well-defined body too, having piercing brown eyes and a strong jawline - Cass always loved to look at her bouncy, curly hair as well when she fucked someone. Lisa really was a stunner through and through.

And then of course there was her cock. The emotions she felt towards the meaty hammer sticking from her friend's crotch were in conflict with each other. On one hand, she wished her's was more like it, frightening and impressive, putting her in charge of their 'sharing' as Lisa had always called it. On the other, she wasn't quite sure what it was that welled inside of her when she saw it - desire, maybe. There was a part of her that wanted it for herself, but there was something else. Not just a pining for her own endowment to be like her friend's, but a pining to have it inside of her. As much as she hated to admit it, she wanted Lisa, the beautiful, crass, confident, rude futanari that she was, to use that cock on her.

"Getting close?"

The question broke Cass from her sexually-charged pondering, almost causing her to recoil at the sudden vocal intrusion.

"Uh yeah," she actually was close, daydreams of her friend bringing her to the edge, "I-I think so."

"Good!" Cass could see out of the corner of her eye, having returned her attention to Jenny, that Lisa increased the speed of her strokes, "Hopefully this will wake her up!"

Cassandra didn't respond, once again fixated on the busty girl in front of her. Her mind started to drift into the land of yearning, picturing herself in the place of Jenny, imagining it was her that Lisa had fucked and filled with cum; except in her fantasy, her friend was cuddled up next to her, kissing her and stroking her hair. A blush touched her cheeks at the thought, a moan escaping her lips as she could feel her balls start to rumble with the need for release. Making small thrusts into her hands, the blonde futa leaned in closer to the bed, pushing her hips out, trying to get her cock as close to Jenny as she could.

Her cock engorged between her fingers, pushing them just far apart enough that she couldn't wrap them fully around her shaft; her glans followed suit, gaining a bit more size as it readied itself for orgasm. Rising up her thighs, her ballsack tightened against her groin, pressing into the base of her cock, getting as close as it could to make unleashing its second load of the afternoon easier. Member trembling, Cass bit her lower lip and scrunched up her face as she felt the first rope of cum race itself up her urethra. Right as her cumslit opened, the smaller futa managed to squeak out a warning.

"Oh! Lisa -- Jenny, I'm cumming!"

Lisa peered over as a long string of cum rocketed out of her friend's tip, flying high before draping over Jenny's pregnant-looking stomach. Another followed right after, landing across one of the teen's huge breasts; each successive shot painted another part of the raven-haired girl, criss-crossing over her body, some of them going wide and hitting the bed or the wall. Lisa watched her friend's orgasm casually, still stroking her own pole, mentally comparing herself to the smaller futa. Holding back a smile at the prospect of another chance at one-upmanship, she held back from cumming herself, waiting for Cass to completely finish before she began.

The amount that Cassandra released was a surprise to no one; Jenny had already been filled by it and wasn't conscious anyway, Lisa had seen the other futa perform the same act many times before, and Cass of course knew the ins and outs of her own body, well-practiced in self-love. It was almost thirty whole seconds before she finished, leaving the former-cheerleader splattered head to toe with her seed. Strands of cum ran down the sides of her face and neck, lines of white splayed across her breasts, her stomach half-covered in the futa's salty essence. Despite the impressive display of virility, Jenny didn't acknowledge it at all, too far gone from the earlier consecutive sexual sessions. Lisa watched the results with an unimpressed expression while her partner gasped next to her, slowly stroking her still-drooling cock.

"Finished, Cass?"

"Y-yeah, I am, Lisa," she panted, putting a hand on her chest, "I think I'm done."

"Finally!" Lisa stepped forward, nudging the blonde out of the way, "Now you can see what a real orgasm looks like!"

Spreading her legs, Lisa threw back her head and let out a deep moan. Her hands pressed against her groin as she thrust her hips out, forcing her cock as far out as it would go. She strained her abs, flexing them as she forced her orgasm through her extreme extremity. The hole in her cock opened then closed like it was gasping, a white color filling in the gap; it stayed there only momentarily before exploding outward. Lisa's first blast of cum, which came out in an elongated stream, hit the exact same spot on Jenny's stomach that Cass's did, but with different results. Her friend's drying ropes were washed away instantly by the impact, the larger futa's seed covering them completely and splattering across the comatosed-teens body.

""Fuck yeah!" Lisa grunted towards the ceiling as she expelled her progeny. Her cock bucked between her fingers, sending more salvo's towards the raven-haired girl. Each shot painted her body, replacing Cass's impressive offering with an even more insane quantity of thick, virile cream. Instead of merely staining the teen's tan flesh, Lisa's cum drenched it, hiding her skin under layers and layers of pearly sludge. The futa didn't spare any part of her, shaking her cock back and forth so that her multi-second streams hit nearly every part of Jenny; the beams of hot frosting struck her face, chest, and inflated stomach, making it wobble from the collision like a plate of Jello.

Her cum rocketed all over the place, not limited to just the target that Jenny's splayed form provided. Errant shots slopped across the bed, some flying far enough to land on the carpet on the other side of it; some even went as far to slather against the wall when Lisa's aim went high when trying to plaster Jenny's features. Both futa had learned from experience to leave their shed clothing out of the general line of fire, although they never warned anyone else about the mess they would inevitably leave. It didn't long for a good portion of the room to become mucked in the dominant futanari's milky offering.

Like usual, Cass did her best to watch surreptitiously.

It was hard not to stare at the ridiculous amount of cum her friend unloaded - it was just so much and it never seemed to end! And it was yet another way in which Lisa could prove that she was better than the small blonde, something Cassandra knew she relished; but she didn't mind. It wasn't like there was anything she could do about it anyway. For now she was content to observe while wishing the circumstances were reversed, same as she always did. For it to be her being covered in the dark-skinned futa's seed. For her to be the one lying on the bed, passed out in sexual bliss.

Maybe one day things would be different...

...

Lisa could only watch in awe as Cassandra fucked Evelynn to within an inch of her life.

The blonde futa held the voluptuous woman's ankles in her hands as she stood in the same position at the end of the bed, rampaging her cock in and out of Evelynn's now permanently ruined cunt. A defined outline of her mind-bending behemoth showed through Eveylnn's body, from right above her crotch all the way to nearly her neck, even through the mass of cum Lisa had deposited previously; despite filling her with enough cock to leave room for nothing else inside of her, there was still almost just as much sticking out from between her legs. The remaining unsheathed feet of the titanic shaft wobbled against the mattress, shifting it with its own incredible weight, almost causing it to slide off the flimsy frame. Cass grunted here and there as she destroyed this woman like she was nothing, showing almost no signs of exertion from the incredible act.

For her part, Lisa wasn't doing much of anything. She had tried to do the usual when they traded places and have Evelynn suck her cock, but the woman was too far gone for any of that. Her tongue was lolled out of her mouth and her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, showing only the whites as she was driven to what seemed to be one, non-stop continuous climax that had started the moment she was penetrated. Rubbing her cock against the dark-haired slut's face was out of the question as well, her body jerked up and down almost the entire length of the bed every time Cassandra pulled her giant bitch breaker back. The chocolate-toned futa was left to her own devices, and she slowly stroked her member as she watched her childhood friend fuck her fuck buddy better than she ever could.

And Cass looked damn good doing it!

Her body wasn't as good as Lisa's toned physique, but it was clear the blonde took good care of herself. A flat stomach, no flab on her arms, and her thighs flexed with clear muscle as she worked her cock back and forth. Lisa had been right - she did fill out nicely over the years. Her large breasts bounced as she fucked Eveylnn, each one slightly bigger than Lisa's own, her long blonde hair swaying against them. From her position, Lisa could see Cass's ass jiggle, her cheeks bouncing enticingly in time with her thrusts. The pale-skinned futa was gorgeous from head to toe, her horror-inducing cock somehow only adding to her beauty; it was hard for the futa to admit, but her friend really had become some kind of sexual goddess since she'd last seen her.

"Sorry," Cassandra suddenly apologized, "people usually get like this when I fuck them. I thought maybe since she was a friend of yours and used to your size, it might be different."

She paused and looked Lisa dead in her eyes.

"But I guess I was wrong."

Lisa was momentarily taken back by her friend's statement.

"Oh uh, it's okay." she managed to stutter out, "I didn't realize how much you had, um, grown."

"Surprised? Puberty hit me a little later than everyone else it seems. I wondered if it would be the same for you."

Without another word, Cassandra resumed her fucking of the busty woman, somehow forcing even more of her cock into her. Lisa was no stranger to being able to see her own cock through someone's body during sex, but this was on another level! Cass's monster actually pushed the skin of Evelynn's stomach past her face, her visage completely covered by the bulge created by the futa's giant glans. It nearly pressed into Lisa's cock, and she had to shuffle to the side just to not have her own member become a casualty of the blonde's beast's path of terror. Not only did it create a long tubular distension that ran through the entirety of her torso, but it also dented the sides of her midsection out, like her cock was ready to rip through her flesh at any moment. A consistent banging commotion suddenly filled the room as Cassandra moved closer to the bed.

Lisa looked around trying to find the source of the loud racket until she realized it was coming from Cass. She stared intently at her friend, confused as to what could be making such a sound, and then the blonde grunted, adjusting her stance slightly. Picking up the pace of her pounding, the noise raised in tempo and only then did it dawn on Lisa what it had to be: Cassandra's balls were beating against the bed frame. It sounded like they were going to crack the wood they impacted it so hard, and the curly-haired futa was astonished that the blonde wasn't keeled over in pain; if anything, it only seemed to add to her pleasure, like the thumping off her most-sensitive parts against a hard surface actually felt good. If Lisa wasn't watching in real time, she wouldn't have believed something so absurd.

But everything about this felt unreal.

And it was only growing more fantastical as Cass reached her climax. Her thrusts grew erratic as she began to moan in earnest, nearly panting as carnal ecstasy overtook her. Lisa could see all the tell-tale signs of the futa's orgasm occuring. The already-terrifying veins across her shaft distended the pale skin across it so much they looked like they would tear through it, pulsing like each one contained its own heart beat. She could see Cass's torso-width sack shake and shift, like her cum containers were actively moving around inside of it - there was also a crystal clear gurgling coming from between her legs, something Lisa had only experienced when she was really pent up. Lastly, Cass's cock somehow grew even more massive, the bulge masking Evelynn's features pushing out even farther, her pussy lips distorting until they nearly pressed against the sides of her thighs. The final, powerful piston that Cassandra performed, one that shook the bed so hard the entire thing actually moved a couple of inches, sealed the deal, the first mega-sized load of cum racing up her unending length.

12