Reunited Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike Lisa, Cass didn't utter a word as she hit her apex - she let her cock do the speaking for her. In a singular instant, Evelynn's stomach doubled in size, almost pushing Lisa off the bed as it hung over her sides. The muscled futa actually did scramble off the bed for her own safety this time, almost falling on her ass to get out of the way of her friend's virile storm. Evelynn's body continued to grow until her midsection overtook her tits and ass in size, the dark-haired woman becoming more cum than human. It was only once her stomach turned a violent shade of red, fit to burst at any moment, that Cassandra grit her teeth and began the arduous process of removing herself from the ruined hole she'd half-buried herself inside of. It took her several steps to pull her colossus all the way out of Evelynn, her entire body tense as she held back her orgasm for just a few seconds.

Like a dam bursting, her slimy torrent exploded out of her cock; it looked like a tidal wave of cum struck the bed, covering everything in its path completely and totally. Lisa had to shield her face with both hands just to stop herself from being blinded by the splashback! Nothing in Cassandra's path was spared, Evelynn nearly drowned in the thick gunk, her body fully encompassed in the thick seed like a perverse coffin. Her cum splattered against everything around it, coating the floor, walls and even the nightstands, and that was just from the excess the bed couldn't contain! The entire bed was drenched down through the mattress, the futa's seed spreading out across the floor - and she still wasn't done! Her load just kept coming and coming, befitting the size of her cock with its extremity.

Once again left unable to do anything but stare, Lisa watched her friend unleash more cum than she'd ever seen in her life, all in one go. She could finally see Cass's balls now that she was on the floor, and they were just as big as she thought they'd be; it was like a pair of pumpkins were dangling between her legs! They nearly touched the ground, hovering over what looked like some kind strap or belt, and they visibly rumbled in her sack, pushing the thick globe-container this way and that as they pumped their payload out rapidly. Looking up, Lisa viewed Cass's urethra, which snaked under the shaft like a second cock, engorge as more sperm raced through it. Fuck, her cum tunnel looked like it was big enough that Lisa's cock could fit inside of it and not touch the sides!

Cass's orgasm still hadn't let up, firing with no less force after over a minute of constant gushing, putting Lisa's to shame in both length and intensity. The bed and the woman on it had been thoroughly caked in her potent sludge, and the wall behind them was quickly becoming encrusted in the dense goop. Not even bothering to try and move out of the way, Lisa let her feets and legs soak in the superior futa's milky offering, her seed seemingly spreading across the entire room. Cassandra apparently didn't care she was wrecking the hotel room, lost in the throes of her orgasm. Her cock bucked and trembled with each new helping of pearly goop, sending her load flying in random directions.

Lisa wasn't sure how long it took, triple the time it took her own orgasm to finish at least, but eventually Cass's cumshots began to peter out. Instead of the elongated streams that could leave a trail across the room, it had died down to single ropes - ropes big enough to cover a person head to toe without any trouble, though. The blonde futa had hunched over slightly, hands on her hips as she tried to catch her breath, eyes closed behind her glasses, the power of her orgasm tiring her out. Lisa took this moment to stand up, careful not to slip on the ocean of sludge soaking into the carpet around her. She wiped a hand across her chest as she stood, a web of Cass's sticky seed stretching across her fingers. The taller futanari took this moment of relative peace to survey the damages.

The room was ruined, there was no doubt about it - thank God it wasn't her who had paid for it! Evelynn wasn't even recognizable anymore, only the slight heave of her chest from her breathing and the accompanying bubbles that popped across the ocean of cum covering her face, letting the futa know anyone was still alive under all of Cass's cum. The bed wasn't usable anymore, the walls were plastered, and the carpet would probably be permanently stained; her childhood friend had really done a number on the place! Speaking of Cassandra, it looked like she had finished calming down, and Lisa noted in amazement that her cock was still hard and still leaking a river of cum onto the floor, belching out heaps of it by the pint. The curly-haired futa realized that Cass had caught her staring at her cock, and was looking at her almost expectantly.

"Well," Cassandra spoke between heavy breaths before Lisa had a chance to come up with any kind of excuse, "it looks like it's your turn now."

Lisa took a step back, not sure of what her friend actually meant, both of the prospective interpretations of her words equally unappealing.

...

Both of the young futa stood around the bed, stroking their softening cocks lazily, staring at the mess they had made. Jenny was completely passed out on the bed, limbs splayed wildly across the cum-covered sheets, her huge stomach heaving in time with her breaths. She had been completely drenched down to her thighs in the futa's combined releases, her features mostly masked in their progeny. The mixed cum of the two well-endowed girls poured from her wrecked cunt and down the sides of her skin, pooling around her as her body naturally drained itself of the excess seed, both inside and out. Her pussy would occasionally twitch like she was having residual orgasms, bits of her own feminine juices dripping from her distended slit. She was down and out for the count, something the futa could clearly see.

Lisa sighed.

"Fuck, I can't believe she only lasted one round!"

Cass nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, um, most girls can do more. But we did go pretty hard on her..."

"I guess. Can't believe she didn't wake up either after we hosed her down." the hazel-hued futa shook her head, "We should've just met up with Megan again. Now that girl was a good lay!"

Cassandra nodded again, barely listening. Her eyes were glued to her friend's enormous member again, something Lisa noticed right away. It wasn't unusual for her to catch the skinny blonde admiring her package, and she loved to tease her about it - hell, she loved to tease Cass about most things! Deciding to put on a little show, she moved her hand up and down her shaft even faster, letting large drops of precum drip from her tip. Wagging her cock as she did so, helicoptering it round and round, she smiled at the rapt attention the cream-toned futa was giving her endowment; maybe she would indulge in some gentle ribbing, just for fun.

"Like what you see?" Lisa smiled, turning towards her friend, "I noticed you were watching me pretty closely today."

"Oh no, I uh, well, I just thought that, uh..." Cass struggled to form a coherent sentence, caught red-handed in her ogling.

"You know, I'm still pretty horny. Maybe you'd be up for taking me instead?"

Lisa's smile only grew wider at Cass's shocked expression at her offer, relishing the awkwardness.

"Lisa, I uh, I--"

"I'm just fucking with you Cass!" Lisa blurted, holding her stomach as she burst out laughing. Cassandra's features twisted into a confused frown as the taller futa continued her boisterous mirth, almost crying she was cackling so hard. Looking towards her feet, Cass waited for her friend to finish tormenting her, more than used to the other futa's antics, mumbling apologies and excuses under her breath. Her cock finished wilting down to its still-impressive soft state, the mood killed by the mean-spirited atmosphere. After several long moments, Lisa finally calmed down, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Oh man that was funny!" she chuckled again, "Sorry Cass, just having a bit of fun. I don't think you'd be able to handle me anyway. Probably have to carry you home or some shit after."

She took a deep breath and looked around the room once more.

"Alright, I think we're done here. Let's get our shit and go. You cool with that?"

Cass gave her a quiet nod and bent down to pick up her discarded clothing...

12