Reunited Ch. 04

Story Info
Cass gets what she's always wanted.
4.6k words
4.37
8.3k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's the last part of Reunited - hopefully with a bit of a surprise ending!

The tags are relevant to the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, threesome/group sex, futanari on futanari

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

Check my profile for how to get in contact with me!

*****

"You want me to do what!?"

"Just pick a spot on the ground and lay down. Not like we can use the bed anymore."

The blonde futa motioned with her head towards the aftermath of her orgasm. Half of the room had been splattered in her thick muck, most of it concentrated on the bed. Evelynn's body blended in with the sheets and her surroundings, all of it dyed in Cass's excessive essence. A film of cum continuously cascaded from the sides of the mattress like a waterfall, creating a streaming river that spread across the floor, seeping into the carpet and piling atop of it in several growing mounds. The king-sized furniture had been displaced from its original position from Cassandra's passion, now caddywhompus against the cum-crusted wall. It was like a storm of white paint had blown through, ruining and messing everything in its path.

"Cass I am not letting you fuck with me that!" Lisa pointed towards the blonde's overgrown cock, which was as hard as when she'd climaxed, "No way in hell is that happening!"

"Lisa can you just trust me for once? I'm not gonna fuck you. I promise."

She crossed her arms over her large bust and stared at the taller futa on the other side of the mess-mucked bed from her.

"I don't know Cass..."

"Lisa," she repeated her friend's name, "have I ever done anything bad to you? Anything at all?"

Lisa bit her bottom lip, chewing it for a moment as she mulled her friend's words over in her brain.

"Alright fine," Lisa relented, grumbling under her breath, taking her first, careful steps through the semen swamp, "just give me a minute to find someplace dry."

It was a herculean task, but one the taller futa was determined to accomplish. After several minutes of searching, she finally found a spot that her friend's cum had barely touched, that was on the other side of the room and almost in the entrance hallway. Glancing back at Cass trepidatiously, who was watching her back intently, Lisa crouched down, hanging her head low. Cautiously, she maneuvered herself onto her back, careful not to accidentally lay on her own balls; once her head touched the ground, she stared at the ceiling silently, not sure what she was waiting for. The sound of wet footsteps approached her.

"You know I always wanted to do this," the paler futa spoke as she stepped towards the prone futa, her cock reaching her several seconds before she did, "just never had the courage to do it when we were younger."

"D-Do what Cass?"

"Let you fuck me."

Lisa's eyes went wide at her long lost friend's confession. For a quick moment she caught a glimpse of Cassandra's face as the futa stepped over her, her cheeks filled with a deep blush, the same kind she got when she drank; then, it was all cock. It blotted out the overhead lights and Cass's body above it, completely taking up every inch of space in Lisa's line of sight, darkening the area around her. Cass's balls brushed against her hard shaft, sending a shiver down her spine as she was reminded of the blonde's almost unanimous superiority over her. She thought she could see her fellow futa adjust her stance several times, only able to tell by the jostling together of their genitals - it was once that stupendous package began descending towards her that Lisa knew Cassandra had found the right position.

Similarly to what Evelynn had done, Cass grabbed Lisa's smaller cock under its glans, holding it upright as she crouched over it. Breathing deeply, she rubbed it back and forth across her wet slit, the one that had gone unnoticed behind her titanic sack for most of her life, letting it throb against her sex. The milky-hued futa could also only see her cock, and in this moment wished it was smaller for that very reason; she'd wanted to witness the expression on Lisa's face when they had sex. Undeterred by this minor mishap, she pressed her crotch downward, letting her body-smothering testicles rest on the dark-skinned futa's abs as the tip of Lisa's tip entered her depths for the first time.

"Oh fuck you feel so fucking big Lisa," she gasped as she worked the head inbetween her lower lips, "just like I thought you would."

Lisa could only groan in response, her friend's extreme tightness catching her off guard. The vice-like grip it had on her cock increased as she descended further down it, Cass's untouched inner walls hugging it in a warm embrace. Like an absurd parody of the sex she'd had before, Lisa's view of the penetration was blocked by the fleshy wall of the pale futa's colossal cum factories and the hairless sack struggling to contain them; they were actually heavy enough to put pressure on Lisa's abs, and the weight only grew the more of her cock Cass took. Speaking of massive genitalia, the blonde's own giant fuckstick, which extended far past Lisa's head, was slowly getting closer as well, the fat, pulsating meat bobbing menacingly a mere foot above her.

Cassandra moaned unashamedly as she slowly fucked herself on the rock-hard object of her deepest desires. Her normally-unused pussy dripped with arousal, her monstrous member releasing even more potent precum onto the floor around the pair, rendering Lisa's attempt at finding a clean spot to lie down on pointless. The blonde futa wasn't sure what to do with her hands, too many parts of her body needing attention at once; her fingers alternated drifting over her hard nipples, pulling at them gently, and kneading at the base of her cock, her tree-trunk like girth far too wide for her to get a proper hold on. Inevitably, Cass's descent was halted by the chocolate-colored cock's crown touching the last barrier separating it from the rest of her feminine parts.

She stopped.

"I, I always wondered what this felt like," she panted, looking down between her big tits at her stomach, "how all those girls felt when we fucked them this deep - when you fucked them this deep. Now it's finally my turn."

Holding her breath, Cass lifted a couple inches up the granite-stiff pole, swiveling her hips as she went, letting her natural lubrication roll down Lisa's length. Feeling as ready as she'd ever be, she slammed her body towards the floor, piercing her inner wall with her friend's fleshy helmet; an impassioned cry burst from her lips, clearly pained but also deeply seeped in pleasure. Her cock flexed as she fell, coming so close to Lisa's visage she could feel the heat coming off it before it bounced back up, a loud splashing sound coming from behind the connected pair. Cass began shaking as she finally paused on the huge piece of meat, her legs almost giving out.

A wet squelch emanated from their combined sexes, the paler futa's cunt exploding with her feminine juices, soaking the underside of her giant globes and Lisa's crotch in a warm torrent. She half-screamed as the orgasm hit her cunt, unused to such an intense sensation coming from her less-prominent genitalia. The blast of her clear nectar continued unabated for half a minute, nearly matching the intensity of one of her cumshots, creating a new puddle around the futas. Cassandra stayed completely still as she recovered, her breathing heavy, fingers plucking at her nipples once more; after what seemed like an eternity to the blonde futanari, she managed to come to her senses.

"Oh, oh man," she moaned between her labored huffs, "I've never - it's never been that intense before."

Lisa didn't know what to say. Here she was fucking her best friend from over a decade ago - or rather was being fucked by her best friend. This was already approaching the best sex she'd ever had, and it had only just started! Cassandra's tightness was otherworldly, and the constant sight of her unmatched endowment was the icing on the cake; Lisa didn't think being shown up like this would ever be so hot. The dark-skinned futa wished she had something to grab onto, Cass's tremendous tower and testicles providing a unique blockade that stopped her from holding onto her friend's hips - a part of her wanted to grab that amazing cock, but another part stopped her, a sliver of fear running down her spine. It would be hard to restrain her own junk's desire for climax, but she would do her best regardless, afraid that she might be the one getting stuffed if Cass wasn't fully satisfied.

Rising, Cassandra began to ride Lisa's cock, moving more gradually as she adjusted to the fat hunk of girlmeat. Her movements were shallow, only fucking herself up and down on a small bit of the other futa's shaft, never letting the fist-sized head free of her gaped cervix and letting her womb, a previously unexplored part of her body, get used to Lisa's mass. It was so fucking big! While she was very aware that she was multitudes larger, it didn't diminish just how massive her long-time crush was; it was a wonder all the young women they used to tag-team could take her! The thought of finally being on the receiving end, something she had subconsciously saved herself for for this exact situation, launched her body into another orgasm, a stream of her ambrosia cascading down her balls.

"You want to -- fuck -- know something Lisa?" she inquired as she began to pick speed.

"W-what is it, Cass?"

"I always knew how you felt about me when we were teenagers."

She couldn't see that Lisa had given her a confused look from below her bobbing bitch breaker, but knew she was most likely clueless anyway.

"You thought you were better than me and that I was jealous of you..."

Cass cut herself off by dropping all the way down Lisa's cock, their groins meeting with a wet slap. Her hands flew towards her stomach as her friend's cock rampaged through her womb, groping at the bulge it created against her skin, immediately loving the sensation of being so filled. Cunt spasming with rapture, the blonde futa couldn't help but swivel her hips in a circle in earnest, pushing Lisa's meaty member back and forth inside of her, letting her pink tunnel really stretch around it, her pert, soft bubble butt molding against Lisa's strong thighs. This feeling of fullness was addicting, and Cassandra could see why so many women loved to be fucked like this.

"...and you were right about that. But I was more envious of the girls - Jenny, Megan, every one of them that we shared. I wanted to be them, not you. I wanted to be the one being fucked. I wanted you."

Lisa was speechless. She had no idea Cass felt like that about her - she had always assumed it was just pure jealousy. All the sneaky glances, the constant blushing, the stuttered sentences caused by the toned-futa's teasing, Lisa always thought it was just embarrassment and not a desire for her. Their relationship had always been one of an older and younger sibling -- or at least that's how she remembered it -- and not one of... longing. Lisa certainly had never considered Cassandra as a potential lover, or even a girlfriend, the blonde more like a partner in crime or a good friend. This decade-old revelation stunned the futanari and she didn't know how to respond to the person bouncing up and down on her cock.

Should she say something? Was there anything she could say to assuage Cass's feelings? There was obviously some bitterness in her friend's voice, and it explained her odd behavior from earlier in the week. Lisa was torn, and her mixed emotions weren't helped by the pleasure coursing through her body -- Cass was such a natural at riding dick! Her teeth ground together as she tried to think of anything to say, her fingers scraping through the virile gunk that formed around their interlocked bodies, trying to come up with the right words that might ease the situation. The blast of precum that fired from her cock stalled her thought process once again.

"Cass, I--" Lisa gasped, unable to finish forming her words as the blonde rose up off her cock, letting it wave free for a split second before she slammed herself down, taking it to the base. Her cock fell just as hard as she did, only stopped by her bulbous cum boulders, which bunched around the root of her giant shaft. The force of her weighty, meaty package dropping onto Lisa's abs nearly knocking the wind out of the dark-skinned futa like she had been punched straight in the gut; her discomfort went unnoticed by Cassandra as she repeated the process, fucking herself hard on her the full length of her friend's stiff spear. Her cock sprayed cum each time, soaking the rest of the room beyond its awe-inspiring length.

"Shhh you don't need to say anything," Cass managed to moan out around her own ecstasy, "we can talk about it later."

Lisa didn't really hear her friend, the orgasm hitting her taking priority. She had tried to hold out for as long as she could, but her limit had been breached, nothing left for her to do but ride it out. Cass's constant plunges didn't stop, hopping up and down Lisa's length swiftly, paying no attention to friend's sexual distress; Lisa wasn't sure if the blonde could tell that her cock had gotten harder or that her balls had begun shaking against her pert cheeks, or if she even really cared. All that she knew was that she was being ridden harder and with more passion than she ever had in her life, and her coming climax was going to be explosive. She tried to lift herself up on her elbows, but Cassandra's elephantine extremity knocked her right back down to the floor.

"Wait, Cass, hold on," she gasped, eyes squeezing shut, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes! Yes! Cum for me Lisa! Fucking fill me up like I'm another one of your sluts!"

If Lisa hadn't been on the verge of cumming before, the blonde's words shoved her over the edge. Her head writhed against the sperm-soaked ground, yelping loudly around her cum-matted curly locks, spittle flying from her lips. She thrust upwards, the first action she had taken since Cass had mounted her, her melon-sized testicles slapping against the other futa's ass. Trembling, she cried out as a dose of virility ran up her length, distending her cum tunnel, something that clearly added to Cassandra's pleasure; the more-endowed of the pair squealed as she plummeted one last time on her friend's quivering rod, pressing down as hard as she could, making sure that there wasn't a single inch of Lisa's cock not imbedded within in.

Her first blast rocketed into Cass's womb, causing both of the futa to let out synchronized moans. Lisa was shocked at the feeling of the blonde's pussy gripping her cock even tighter like it was trying to urgently wring all the cum out of it. Lasting longer than any cumshot she'd experienced before, her initial gush came out in a ceaseless stream for a personal-record-setting amount of time, spraying from her gaping piss slit for almost half a minute - half the time it took her normal orgasms to finish. And it didn't stop there, another onslaught firing from her tip the moment the original ended, filling her friend's depths like she had so many other women. Once again Lisa couldn't see the cum-packing happening, blocked this time by Cass's massive appendage, but she could damn well feel that she was releasing an insane amount of seed into the blonde's womb.

At the same time, Cass hit her own mind-breaking peak. Her cock bounced violently as she did, her cum-stuffed seed factories rumbling intensely enough to vibrate all of Lisa's body, her own second load of the day trudging up her extensive shaft; her pussy sprayed a face-soaking amount of clear nectar as well, paling in comparison to what was coming from her other gaped hole. Like a cannon from a cartoon, the monster between her legs recoiled before expelling its salvo, sending the surge of tar-dense seed across the room, down the opening hall, and into the door. The wooden entrance shook as the heavy payload struck it, rattling it and leaving not a section untouched upon impact. Utterly engulfed, Cass's cum continued to layer the wooden surface until even the doorknob was no longer visible under her stream of cream.

Like before, that was just the beginning. The hyper-hung futa's first shot eclipsed her friend's in duration and quantity - even while Lisa's own orgasm had begun to slow after over a minute of constant gushing, Cassandra's had only just started picking up in intensity. Her next shot went higher than the door that had been her cock's unintended target, leaving a sticky trail across the ceiling that led right back to the coupling pair. Cum rained down around them like a monsoon of hot frosting, making sure the rest of the room wasn't spared from the blonde futa's torrent either; while Lisa couldn't exactly see her friend's bathtub-filling eruption, the drips of thick progeny hitting her body made certain that she could feel it.

Over and over again Cass's colossal sexual organ kicked above her, flying high enough to almost go vertical. Opening her eyes cautiously, afraid that the downpour of semen might land on her face, Lisa got an up close and personal seat to her friend's climax. The blonde's urethra looked permanently distended, bulging even more extremely than before, nearly eclipsing the rest of the underside of her shaft. Her crotch rocket moved like it had a life of its own, shaking every which way, like its main mission was to leave as much evidence of its presence in the room as possible. The giant pink glans that topped her awesome appendage throbbed with each new shot, ballooning to an even more terrifying size with each pulsation of arousal.

Expectedly, Lisa finished far before Cass did, helped along by the erotic, impossible sight before her. She lay prone, panting, trying to recover from the best orgasm of her life, her vision filled by the blonde's bucking beast, the sounds of the relentless discharge occurring only inches above her resonating in her skull. Mind reeling, she tried to make sense of what was happening around her, stuck in an almost dream-like state in her post-orgasmic haze. Without thinking, she tried to sit up, slowly lifting her body from its cum-stuck position against the ruined carpet - an act that would quickly prove to be a mistake. Before she even realized what hit her -- literally -- Cass's cock came careening wildly towards her, unrestrained by the futa's hands-free orgasm, and punched her right between the eyes, sending her head banging against the floor.

That same cock was the last thing she saw before her vision faded to black...

...

"Well, this is my stop."

The mismatched pair stopped in front of a house that was small, unassuming, and a little disheveled; the grass on the lawn had grown past acceptable standards and the paint was noticeably starting to chip in several places - the rusted iron-face surrounding the property didn't help its unkempt appearance either. Dusk was quickly approaching, the overhead sun slowly dipping behind the rows of suburbia, the air cooling with its disappearance. The streets had gone quiet now that the kids had run home for dinner and their parents lengthy commutes were finished with. It was a serene scene, one that only small towns like this were capable of creating.

"Looks like it," Lisa commented absentmindedly, staring down at her phone, already trying to make a new 'friend', "guess I'll catch you later."

12