Reunited Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, did you want to come and watch TV or something?" Cass asked, her voice hopefully, "My mom could probably order us pizza."

Lisa looked up from her phone at her friend's abode and grimaced.

"Nah I'm okay. It's getting dark anyway, I gotta get home. My parents get mad when I'm out too late"

"Oh yeah, of course. Um, I was gonna have like a 'goodbye' dinner kind of thing at Leo's next week, ya know, before I leave for college and everything. Did you wanna come? It would just be us and my family."

"Leo's...?" the taller of the two mumbled under her breath, before turning to her friend, "Yeah - maybe. Text me and let me know what day it is or whatever and I'll see if I'm busy."

"Oh ok. Yeah I'll do that. Um, I had a good time today Lisa."

"Yeah me too." she was looking at her phone again, "See ya!"

Cassandra watched her turn and power walk away, going back the way they came. She hadn't bothered to respond, knowing that Lisa wouldn't have really heard her anyway. Chin falling against her chest, she opened the gate to her front yard and headed inside, contemplating -- no, predicting -- how the rest of her time in town would go. She'd text Lisa every day like she always did asking to hang out, only to be more than likely rebuked, and then in the end the other futa would have some excuse not to go to dinner with her and her family. Cass would spend most of her time packing and preparing, alone, and then she'd be gone, with only the slightest chance she'd get some kind of goodbye message from her best friend. It was just how things were.

A part of her realized it even if Lisa hadn't: today was probably the last time they'd see each other for a long time...

...

Blotches of color -- well, mostly spots of white -- appeared in front of Lisa's eyes. Raising a hand, she weakly rubbed at the bridge of her nose as her vision slowly returned to her; it felt like there was a bump or something there, and that whole area of her face felt sore. Groaning, she rolled onto her side and sat up, shaking her head as she did, droplets of cum spilling from her black hair. Once she was fully upright, she rolled her eyes around in their sockets in an attempt to get her bearings, the realization that her brain was pounding in her skull suddenly hitting her. Looking around now that she could see unimpeded, the events of the past hour came back to her.

Jesus Christ Cass fucked this room up!

The side of the hotel room they had fucked in was just as wrecked as the side the bed was on now - if anything it was more fucked up! It looked like there wasn't a single centimeter of space that wasn't covered in the futa's cum; even the area behind them was somehow drenched in her potent progeny! Every one of the four walls, the opening hall, and the fucking door was plastered in her semen. There wasn't a square of carpet that was spared, the floor looking more like a weird, gooey ice-rink. It was like the blonde futa had terraformed the entire place, remaking it in her essence. The literal gallons of cum that soaked everything around Lisa explained the sticky and slippery state she'd woken up in, that's for sure. She couldn't help but gaze in awe at what Cass had done, her head spinning to try and take it all in.

Speaking of her childhood friend: where was she?

Lisa didn't have to ponder the question for long, the sound of water running coming from the bathroom, probably the one place Cassandra's cum hadn't touched, answering it for her. Sliding over to the nearest wall, wincing as her sore, flaccid dick and drained balls slid across the ground, she leaned against the cum-caked surface with a squelch. Peeking over at Evelynn, or at least where she assumed the voluptuous woman was still passed out, she chuckled as a sheet of cum fell from the side off the bed as her fuck buddy turned over, somehow fast asleep in the lake of muck. Feeling her strength returning, Lisa braced her hands against the floor and started to raise herself, until the bathroom door opening stopped her.

Cassandra stepped out looking no worse for wear. Her hair was pulled up into a bun, but besides that she looked the same as when she'd arrived, completely clean and proper. Heels splashing lightly through all the cum she left pooling across the floor, the blonde sex-goddess made her way directly towards Lisa; her steps were slow and steady, clearly practiced at walking through her own mess. The blonde futa didn't look around at the perverse destruction at all as she moved, staring solely at Lisa. Lisa watched her wander over, her eyes glancing towards her clothed crotch for a moment, unsure of what was about to happen. Stopping in front of the sitting futa, Cass bent over.

"Glad to see you're awake, I was worried about you there for a minute!" she smiled apologetically at her friend, "I didn't mean to knock you out - I'm not even really sure what happened there. So, sorry about that."

"Oh uh, it's ok Cass," Lisa smiled back at her, trying to put her at ease, "I don't remember exactly what happened either. I'm sure we just got caught up in, um, what was happening and everything."

"Yeah..."

There was an awkward pause between them.

"Well, uh, are you heading out? It was nice to see y--"

Lisa's lips were suddenly captured in Cassandra's. Her eyes went wide, bugling at their oral meeting, this somehow being the most unexpected thing to happen to her today. Cass had fully leaned into the kiss, eyes closed, a low moan emanating from her throat. Lisa's expression softened at her friend's enjoyment, and she returned the kiss in earnest. She found herself enjoying it, the blonde an almost surprisingly good kisser - she didn't dare deny her anyway. The pair locked lips for seemed like an hour, neither wanting to be the first to break; Cassandra was the first to relent, pulling back with a sharp inhale of oxygen, an awkward grin creeping onto her face. Lisa stared back, astonished.

"I'll call you, okay?"

Nodding her head, Lisa watched her childhood friend adjust the purse on her shoulder and then waltz out of the room, taking care not to bump into anything that might stain her expensive clothing. Cass opened the door, taking a step back in order to not get hit by a falling shelf of cum that broke loose when she did, and walked into the untainted, fresh air. Turning, she gave Lisa a small wave before shutting the door behind her, disappearing behind the wiggler-wrecked wood. After watching the spot the blonde had occupied for a few more minutes, Lisa attempted to get to her feet once again, and with nothing stopping her this time, succeeded. Stretching her sore limbs, her eyes roamed over the room, falling onto the place she had discarded her clothing, a place she thought would be safe for them. So much for that! Putting her hands on her hips, she frowned.

Now what the fuck was she supposed to do?

12