Reunited with my Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my boxers on, grabbed my clothes and my camera equipment and went to my room.

I had just finished connecting the camera to my computer when Liv walked into my room wearing a small purple silk robe. The robe did little to cover her ample assets and I felt a familiar twinge as my cock began to grow at the sight of her.

We went through the pictures in relative silence. I noticed her nipples growing hard as we reviewed. Occasionally I saw her rub her tit. It was driving me crazy and my cock was like iron. We came to the last photos and she finally spoke.

"Where were you planning to cum before I pulled you back?" She asked.

"I wanted to cum on your tits" I told her.

"Do you still want to?" She asked as she grabbed my hard cock through my boxers.

I gasped at her hand encircling my shaft and slowly stroking. She knelt down in front of me and began to suck my cock. This was so much better than when she had just put it in her mouth for the photos. she was making love to my cock. Savoring every inch she could fit. She took my cock out of her mouth and told me to get the camera. I did as she asked and quickly set the camera up to catch her Blowing me. Once the camera was set and my cock sufficiently lubed up with her saliva, she undid her robe and wrapped her heavenly tits around my cock. She bounced her tits up and down, milking my cock. Every so often she'd open her mouth to let my cock slide back into her mouth to suck on a few inches.

I started cumming. Spraying ropes of cum at her. The first spurts hit under her chin and splashed the top of her tits. She released my cock from her tits and began to jerk every drop out of me. Cum shots hitting her face and coating her tits. We were amazed at the volume after I blew a massive load into her less than a half hour ago.

Liv kissed me and thanked me for all my help. We agreed this was a one time thing and we'd never speak of it again. She left to her room, shaking her ass a little more than usual as she left. I had incredible dreams of fucking Liv and was amazed as I woke up to the unmistakable feeling of an amazing blowjob.

I knew in my heart and mind that this was wrong. We had only hours before said this was a one time thing. Just a few more seconds before I push Liv off my cock I thought to myself as her head bobbed up and down under the covers. Her motion was slow and long. One hand gripped the base of my shaft as she sucked the rest of my cock. Occasionally she'd take my cock out of her mouth to lick and suck on my balls and then run her tongue from my balls to the tip of my cock before quickly sucking as much of my dick back into her mouth as she could take.

I was so close to cumming and the work she was doing on my cock was so good that I completely forgot about our talk that last night was a one time thing. I reached under the covers and placed my hand on the back of her bobbing head to speed up her pace. As I gripped a handful of her hair I realized the hair in my fist was not the short trendy cut of Liv. My mind raced as I thought of the only other woman in the house as my balls tightened and I was starting to cum. I threw back the covers only to find my beautiful mother with most of my cock lodged in her throat and a fistful of her hair in my hand as I shot rope after rope of my jizz down her throat. After the first several spurts I released her hair and she pulled back off my cock only to catch the last few spurts on her chin and on her heaving tits.

"So, I guess we should talk." She told me as she slowly stroked the last few drops of cum out of my cock and massaged the cum on her tits into her skin.

To be continued in chapter 2

12