Reunited With Red

Story Info
Reuniting after 35 years with high school sweetheart.
4.5k words
4.52
6.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Joe Goldstein and I've reunited with my first love and couldn't be happier. Let me tell you the whole story.

I used to think my life resembled a comic strip. Among the kids in my class in elementary school class were Charlie Brown, Linus Van Pelt, his sister Lucy, their music-loving friend Schroeder, a kid named Franklin, and two girls -- Patty and Marcie. But there was also a cute red-headed girl Heather. Just like in the Peanuts cartoons, this Charlie Brown had a crush on Heather, but I also had a crush on her.

For middle school, the three elementary schools in town merged into one school. The new kids were mean and called Heather fat. They also made fun of me at a school dance for dancing with her several times.

In high school, hormones got the best of me and I tried asking out the pretty girls and got turned down every time. By junior year I was tired of rejection and asked out Heather, hoping to turn our friendship into something more. She said yes and before we realized it, we were a steady couple and stayed together into our senior year. Even though we were in the same grade, Heather was six months older than me.

The night of my 18th birthday we went out to dinner and afterwards found a place to park the car. We started to hug and kiss. I was thinking that's all we were going to do as Heather refused to allow more than that. She kept telling me we're too young for anything else and we should wait for a special occasion to progress to anything more.

"Remember how I've said we should wait for a special occasion for anything beyond hugging and kissing?" Heather asked after a long kiss.

"Yes," I replied.

"Well tonight is that special occasion," she said. "Now that we're both 18, we can explore more."

With that she moved my hand to her breast as we resumed kissing. Through her bra I did my best to massage that breast. Soon I wrapped my arms around her and awkwardly worked to undo the clasp of her bra and then remove her shirt

My mouth moved to her breasts and my tongue swirled around the nipples as her hands went to my fly and unzipped. I gasped as I felt her hand on my cock for the first time. She fished it out and started to stroke.

I moved my face back to hers. Looked into her beautiful eyes and said "thank you" as I ran my hand through her long red hair. I'm sorry to harp on those features but they're what attract me to her most.

"We're not done yet," she laughed as she continued to stroke. "I've been watching some porn, so hopefully I do this right."

She then moved her mouth down and started to lick my cock like a lollypop and twirling her tongue around the head. I felt precum oozing out as she looked up at me with those beautiful eyes that made me fall so hard for her and smiled. She licked up the precum before wrapping her lips around the head and lowering her mouth down my entire length.

It felt heavenly as my cock slowly slid in and out between her lips. I was moaning and put my hands in her hair. She took my moans as a positive sign and started to go faster. It was my first blowjob and I didn't last long. A couple of minutes I lifted my hips off the seat and held her head down and groaned I was cumming.

She coughed as the first shot hit her throat and then took the rest in her mouth. She swallowed it down and looked up at me and smiled.

She moved back up next to me in the seat, still smiling.

"I'm glad you liked that," she said. "I wasn't sure if I was going to do it right or if I was going to be able to swallow it, but it tasted nice."

"You were wonderful," I said and leaned in to kiss her, slipping my tongue into her mouth while moving a hand between her legs and rubbing through her jeans.

"I'd like a chance to reciprocate," I said as I moved to unzip her fly and she swatted my hand away.

"No, I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet," she said.

We continued to hug and kiss for another half hour while I occasionally rubbed her breasts. After that I I drove her home.

Over the next three months we continued to make out on our dates with some heavy petting. But she wouldn't let me move my hand between her legs and wouldn't give me another blowjob, only some handjobs.

Graduation finally arrived and the night after the ceremony we were part of a group that booked several hotel rooms at an ocean resort about an hour away. Our friends were getting loud, rowdy, and drunk so we left the party and went back to our room before things got out of control.

It was a hot late spring/early summer night in 1986 so I was in shorts and a t-shirt and Heather was in shorts and a halter top that showed off her ample cleavage. She was now wearing her hair tied back in a ponytail. Once we were alone in the room, we quickly locked the door and she pushed me back into a chair and sat in my lap straddling my legs. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and I wrapped my arms around her back. We gazed lovingly into each other's eyes and kissed deeply.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she replied. "And I have some news."

With that she paused to reach into her halter and pull out a condom she had hidden in her bra.

"Tonight's the night," she grinned holding it up.

She placed it on the table next to the chair and we removed each other's tops

We hugged and kissed topless for several minutes enjoying the feel of our bare skin against each other. She held my hair and sighed as I licked and nibbled on her nipples. I giggled as she ran her tongue across my chest.

A few minutes later Heather stood up and I did too as we each removed our shorts and underwear before hugging again standing up.

This time it was one-armed hugs as she finally allowed my hand to move between her legs and rub her pussy while hers gripped my cock and started to stroke.

It wasn't long before she has wet and my cock was sticking straight out.

"I need to feel you inside me," Heather panted.

"I want to be inside you," I moaned.

I reached over and grabbed the condom. I tore open the package and placed the tip of the condom on the head of my cock and pinched it before rolling it down. Once the condom was on, I sat down and instructed her to straddle my lap. She got in my lap and put her hands on my shoulders to lift herself up. I gripped my cock and held it straight so she could lower herself onto me.

We both cried out in pleasure as my cockhead broke her hymen and she continued to lower herself onto me. We were looking into each other eye's and kissed. I put my hands on her hips to help guide her as she slowly raised and lowered herself on my cock. She was going slowly at first, only lifting herself off an inch or two before going back down, lifting herself a little higher each stroke.

"Can I go faster and harder?" she asked me after a few minutes.

"Go however you want," I replied and moved my hands to her ass and moved my mouth to her breasts.

"Then get ready for me to ride," she said. "I brought more condoms with me."

With that she started to go faster, lifting herself over more and more of my cock until the just the head was inside before slamming herself back down. My hands were squeezing her ass as she rode me and the sound of our skin slapping together mixed with our moans to make sweet music.

"Almost there," she panted and lowered her head into my neck and moments later let out a loud, long moan that had me gripping her hips and holding her down as I came hard.

We were a smiling, sweaty mess and just sat there hugging each other before my softening condom-covered cock slipped out of her. She climbed off and got on her knees, removed the condom and licked me clean. We then moved to the bed and cuddled.

The rest of the night and the next day we went through half a dozen more condoms, unable to get enough of each other. We continued at that pace the rest of the summer -- having sex every chance we got, but never losing sight of our closeness as friends. By the time fall arrived we were saddened to have to part for college. I was going to college in Arizona and she chose to stay closer to home and attend school in Philadelphia.

When the summer after our freshman year rolled around, we looked at each other and knew things had changed.

"We need to talk," I said.

"I know," she replied. "You first."

"As much as we love each other, maybe we should break up so we can fully experience college without any feelings of guilt or cheating," I said.

"I know what you mean," she replied. "I don't want to break-up, but maybe it will be for the best."

We cried and spent the night together in each other's arms. During the rest of the summer, we did spend time hanging out as friends, going on a few dates to see movies.

Over the next two years we kept in touch as friends, but during senior year schoolwork and life got in the way and we lost touch. After graduation in 1990 we had trouble getting back in touch and couldn't reconnect. I got her number and e-mail from her parents but never went through with using them; partly out of fear for how she'd react and partly out of fear she found someone new.

I knew she was in school for Pre-Me while I was in Business Administration.

Over the next 30 years I built my own successful bio-tech business, got married to a beautiful woman named Sharon in 1992 and started a family in 1994. However, after our son James graduated college in 2016, my wife Sharon and I were empty nesters. I had developed an on-going health problem a few years earlier and we started arguing more and more about money and life. The same arguments we'd been having for a few years while James was in college, just more intense.

Late last year, I found out she had been having an affair for a few years and I filed for divorce. In January of this year (2021) I got an invitation in the mail for my 35th High School Graduation Reunion. The organizers said they decided on an off-year because they wanted to help everyone blow off some steam after a year of COVID restrictions and booked a hotel ballroom for us so we could reunite and those of us who wanted to socially distance could. The Reunion would be taking place in five months. I RSVP'd yes and immediately started thinking about Heather. Thinking about her as a friend and as a lover, remembering everything we used to do, cummnig hard to those memories.

The divorce was finalized three weeks before the reunion and I felt I could be free to do whatever I wanted to there with a clear conscience.

At the reunion I was talking with a few guys from the class about what they've been up to. Several of the hottest women from our class who rejected me back in high school were coming up to me and flirting saying they had seen me in the news and were asking questions about my business, if I was available, and more. I politely turned down their advances thinking if they didn't want to know me back in the day, they're just flirting now due to my fame.

"Are you crazy?" John said to me. "Beth, Wendy and Katy are all smoking hot and you're turning them down. That porky chick Heather you were with back in the day has gotten even bigger if you can believe it."

It took every ounce of self-control I had not to slug him.

"She's here?" I said. "Where is she?"

"Over there" he said and pointed at a chubby redhead. Her curves were larger than in high school but looking at her long red hair and scanning the rest of her body, I knew it was her and I still desired her.

"See you later guys," I said and walked over to her, sneaking up behind her.

"Guess who?" I said as I covered her eyes.

"Joe!" she shouted with joy in her voice.

"Hey sexy," I said. "How have you been?"

"I've been better," she said as she turned around to look at me. "But seeing you here has brightened my evening."

"I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been well," I said and wrapped my arms around her getting lost in her eyes. "Heather, is there anything I can do for you?"

"No," she said. "Also, it's Roxanne now. I had a stalker so I had to legally change my name and move to North Carolina to escape him."

"Roxanne, that's a beautiful name to match your inner and outer beauty," I said before I leaned down and we exchanged a soft kiss on the lips.

"What am I doing?" she said backing away. "You must be married; I don't want you cheating with me."

"I was married, but the divorce just came through three weeks ago," I said. "It was painful. I found out after over 25 years of marriage she'd be cheating on me and we were constantly arguing."

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Roxanne said.

"Is there anything you want me to do to the stalker?" I said, quickly changing the subject. "I have connections."

"No, not right now," she replied. "I haven't seen or heard from him in the 20 years I've been living in the south and opened my practice."

So have you picked up a southern accent from living down there?" I chuckled.

"Y'all don't think I could change my name and move without picking up the accent to make it more believable," she said with a drawl in her voice.

"Tell me everything that's happened since college," I said as I moved us to a table so we could sit and talk.

"Well senior year I got involved with the wrong guy," she said. "He was verbally abusive to me about my weight. It took me months after breaking up with him to get over the cruel things he said. I had lost your number and was afraid to reach out to you out of fear that you'd found someone else.

"Medical school was great, I made some good friends. Then when I was doing my first rotation toward graduating, one of the supervising doctors sexually harassed me. He didn't rape me but he was making all sorts of inappropriate comments and touching me inappropriately. I reported him and after an investigation, he lost his job and his license. He blamed me for his losing his job and having his license suspended. He started stalking me everywhere I went, calling me at all hours and more. I got a court order against him to make him stop, but he kept going. The police could never catch him in the act and I could never get proof. It got so bad I had to move and change my name. I thought of you when I was picking my new name and remembered the Steve Martin-Daryl Hannah film we saw on a date that summer we broke up. I tell everyone my parents loved Cyrano de Bergerac. I've been on a few dates since moving down there, but none of them became anything serious. Enough about me, tell me about you."

"Well, I'm sure you've seen me on the news with my business," I began.

"Yes, I have, but tell me about YOU," Roxanne said.

"I met Sharon at a professional singles event a year or two after college," I said. "We started talking and really hit off well and started dating frequently. Six months later I popped the question and she said yes. Three months later we were married and two years later our son James was born. Around his 20th birthday, I received an MS diagnosis I've managed to keep well-hidden from the public. Over the years Sharon got tired of the unpredictability of my physical condition and started having an affair. A few years ago, James asked if I had any regrets. I said only one, letting you get away. I told him about how close we were and how we lost touch."

"You regret letting me go?" Rox asked.

"Yes I do," I replied. "I've been thinking about you a lot this past week. Pleasuring myself thinking about my 18th birthday, graduation night and that summer."

"You've been getting off thinking about me?" Rox asked surprised.

"Yes I have," Joe replied.

"Thank you," Rox said. "Some of the comments I've been hearing tonight have me feeling bad about my weight. But knowing I still turn you on brings a smile to my heart."

"Wanna find someplace private and try to relive my 18th birthday?" I asked.

"Sounds like fun," Rox replied.

"But with one small change," I replied.

"To show everyone you're hot, instead of swallowing my cum, let me cum in your hair and cleavage," I said. "That way when you walk around on my arm people will know you still turn me on."

"Joe!" Roxanne whispered loudly and playfully slapped my arm. "Not in my hair. Maybe the cleavage, I'll have to think about it."

We walked out of the room holding hands smiling but were unable to find an unlocked empty room. I pointed toward the rest rooms.

"Wanna blow me in a stall?" I asked.

"Where we might get caught?" she asked.

"Adds to the excitement, doesn't it?" I said.

"Yes," Roxanne chuckled.

"Which one do you want?" I asked. "The men's room where other guys might want a turn if they see what's going on or the ladies' room where they'll talk about you blowing your high school sweetheart in the bathroom if we're caught. Either place we'll likely need to smile for the cellphone cameras."

"The men's room so I can tell off the guys that insulted me if we do get caught," she said.

I ducked in and checked, it was empty so we snuck in went into a stall and started to passionately kiss. I had her pinned against a wall and was grinding my pelvis against her when we heard someone come in. We froze in place until we heard the urinal flush and the sink run. We didn't exactly freeze as she had unzipped my fly and was smiling at me as she stroked.

Once I was hard she sat on the toilet and teased the tip of my cock with her tongue before taking all of me in her mouth. I put my hands in her hair as she tenderly loved my cock with her lips and tongue for the next 10 minutes. When I was ready to shoot I grabbed her hair tightly and thrust my cock hard into her mouth cumming hard. I didn't release her head until I was done and breathing hard.

"I thought you were going to mark me," she whispered after I released her hair.

"Sorry, changed my mind," I said. "Too many good memories of the past and I didn't want people talking."

I zipped my fly and she stood up and adjusted her dress before we ducked back out into the hallway.

"I have something I need to tell you, but I'm not sure how to say it," I said.

"Just blurt it out," she said. "We're a couple of dear friends and old lovers enjoying a reunion."

"Okay," I said pausing to take a breath. "The MS has caused ED and performance issues. That's the longest I've stayed hard without Viagra in years."

"Oh my God," Rox said. "I didn't know, I'm stunned, I'm honored, I don't know what to say."

"Say you'll come back in and have some slow dances with me," I replied.

"Of course," Rox smiled and laughed.

We went back into the hall and shared several slow dances together and a few fast ones as well.

We heard people whispering things about us but didn't hear clearly and didn't care.

When the last song was playing Rox and I were wrapped in each other's arms, looking into each other's eyes, and slowly swaying to the music.

"Do you want to come back to my room?" I asked.

"I was hoping you would ask," she replied.

We walked hand-in-hand to the elevator and then embraced the entire ride up to the penthouse suite I rented.

Once in the room, we ran in and jumped onto the king-sized bed. We laid there gazing into the other's eyes and smiling.

"This feels right," I said. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too," she said.

I looked at her and was reminded again of just how much her eyes, smile and long hair melted my heart. I didn't care about how curvy she was or her breast size, it was that face and laugh that I loved. I leaned in and moved my hands to her cheeks and kissed her passionately, sliding my tongue into her mouth. She responded twirling her tongue around mine as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

I reached down and started to tickle her hips and she broke out laughing, rolling. trying to get away. I laughed with her before we kissed again.

"We both know what's going to happen," I said as I ran a hand through her hair. "Should I take a Viagra or do you want to try au natural?"

12