Reunited With Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can use the V later, right now I want you just as you are," Rox said.

"I hope I don't disappoint," I said.

"You won't," Rox said and reached down to start stroking me as I reached over and started to finger her pussy. We continued to kiss as we worked each other up.

Rox started to lick my neck and my ear.

"Please get hard," she pleaded. "I want to feel you, the real you, inside me again. It's been way to long."

Then she started purr and moan. The aural stimulation was starting to work and I moved my mouth to her ample breasts and started to lick and suck her nipples.

She was breathing hard in my ear, whispering how much she wanted me.

A few minutes later I was hard.

"Lawdy Miss Roxanne," I said in my best fake Southern accent. "Looks like you've worked your magic again. The South has risen."

"Let me show you where y'all can place that weapon," Roxanne replied with a drawl while giggling.

"Let me grab a condom," I said.

"No time," Rox said. "I want to enjoy every possible minute of this."

She rolled onto her back and spread her legs. I quickly moved on top of her and entered her.

I leaned forward to kiss her and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and kissed me back.

I was using a slow, steady stroke, wanting things to last as long as possible. She was rubbing her legs against mine and moaning softly.

"Faster, harder, I want to feel you fucking me," she moaned.

I picked up the pace and started slamming into her with short, quick thrusts. Her moaning grew louder as she wrapped her legs around me and started thrusting her hips up to meet me.

Four minutes later I was groaning that I was close and asked her to let me pull out.

"Not a chance," she said. "I want to feel you exploding in me."

Moments later I thrust hard and held myself in place as I came hard inside her and laid down next to her as I slipped out of her.

"Be back up in a minute," she said as she slid down my body and licked my cock clean again before coming back up for a hug and a kiss.

"That was wonderful," she said before resting her head on my shoulder and an arm across my chest.

"It was," I said as I wrapped an arm around her and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry I didn't last longer."

"Stop that," Rox responded. "I know your condition and understand. I just wanted to experience you again."

We laid like that for another half hour before trying to make love again. This time the South wouldn't rise.

"I'm sorry," I said. "The mind and heart want you in every way possible, but the body isn't cooperating."

"it's okay," Rox said. "I know you want me; the important thing is we're together again."

"Yes it is," I replied.

We fell asleep naked together and showered together the next morning. In the shower we caressed each other's bodies as we soaped each other up. I fingered her to an orgasm and she stroked me to one.

After the shower we got dressed and continued talking.

"This was wonderful," Rox said. "Let's not lose touch again."

"I let you get away once, I'm not letting that happen again," I replied.

"Your life is up here in the north, mine is in the south now," Rox said. "Let's just keep in touch."

Rox went back to her room to get packed and changed. But before leaving we exchanged addresses, phone numbers, and e-mails in the lobby before a final hug and kiss goodbye. Little did Rox know I intended to be true to my word.

For the next three months, I saw to it that we spent every weekend together. We enjoyed lots of laughs and smiles together, recapturing our past connection. We also went through lots of condoms and Viagra.

It was a beautiful, sunny morning in early September and we were in a botanical garden when I dropped to one knee.

"Rox, I let you go once, but these last few months have been amazing, I'm not letting you go again, will you marry me?" I said.

She started to cry and then choked back the tears.

"Are you sure you want me?" she asked. "Are you sure that you're not living in the past with memories of Heather?"

"Why would I want an ordinary Heather when I can have my Southern Belle, Doctor Foxy Roxie?" I said. "The question is would she want to move back north to wed a Yankee and start a new practice?"

"Yes," she cried while laughing. "Yes I do."

That was two months ago. She's now moved into my house, we're planning a wedding, and couldn't be happier.

12