All Comments on 'Reuniting with Lesley'

by NedStarkers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
About her blue eyes...

I'm just saying, a few more words about the child's blue eyes would have been nice. Like.. How old is she? When was her birthday? OMG!

Nice story. Excellent details. Vivid word pictures. I look forward to reading more of your work. You're a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Potential!

Keep it up. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

omg.. I almost cry.. =(

Leonine44Leonine44almost 10 years ago
Great First Submission

Romance and hot sex -- hard to beat that combination!

You also pass the test for being able to tell a story without holes in the narrative, good grammar, and proof reading before hitting the submit button.

Hoping for more soon. Impressive that you submitted something this good three days after joining the site.

plainmanplainmanalmost 10 years ago
First Lesley, now Amanda

Love both of your stories; they are different enough to promise a long and varied list of contributions to come, and united by having two great and quite distinct woman characters. That one had the spontaneity of an unforeseen one nighter, this one the romance of longing over time and space, and the child as topper -- I like the subtlety of how you introduced that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please.

I loved your story, especially of Leslie. I'm married to a redhead and how hot they can be. I'm looking for more stories - hopefully another meeting with Leslie.

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 9 years ago
Romantic AND erotic

Such a beautiful story. You have a gift for writing characters that are real. It's obvious from the other comments that I am not the only to have come to care for Lesley. I fervently hope that we learn more about her and, well, both of them. It would be nice to find out about Beth's father. Their continuing and growing relationship would be a wonderful thing to witness.

P.S. I loved the homage to Douglas Adams. I rate this story a 42.

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
Liked it a lot!

Everything Leo said...also weakness for redheads, AND you left her with her muffin...

also love it when I can go down on my sweetie , and get to taste her honey as she gets off...

Sman4444Sman4444almost 2 years ago

Great story - love the rekindling of childhood romance and the sex was hot and true to life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous