Revealed to Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a more sympathetic tone, Gwen asked, "How were you introduced to it?"

Melina told the whole story about Carol and David, including Lucy and Mark and some other doctors, lawyers, and architects we had met at Caliente. "People like that get together and take all their clothes off?" Sandy asked.

"Yes," Melina replied. "The resort isn't cheap. It's definitely high end."

"Do you, uh, fuck in public?" Sandy asked.

"No," Melina said. "That would not be tolerated."

Gwen asked, "what do you enjoy about it?"

"Initially," Melina said, "I think it was largely breaking the taboo against being nude around other people. Breaking that taboo feels very liberating. Other things have kept us going back. The sun and breeze on your bare skin feel wonderful. Swimming nude is a delight. I'll never wear a swimsuit again if I can avoid it. People are much friendlier and much less pretentious when they are naked."

"Is it sexy?" Kurt asked.

"Well," Melina answered, "you're letting people see your pubes and bare tits and bare ass and you can see theirs'. Most of the people where we go try to stay in shape, so they are pleasant to look at. Yeah, there is a thrill to seeing and being seen."

"I'm sure everyone gets a thrill from seeing you with no clothes on Melina," Jack said. Sandy punched his shoulder. Gwen skillfully changed the subject.

When we went to our room that night, Melina said, "At first, I thought I'd fucked up letting slip about us going to Caliente. But, the longer I thought about it, I'm glad they know."

"It's part of who we are," I said.

Melina came up to me, put her arms around me, and said, "do you want to sleep with a pervert tonight?"

"Will we do something perverted?" I asked.

Smiling, Melina replied, "we can try."

We didn't do anything more perverted than doggy style, but we enjoyed it.

Gwen and Kurt were already in the kitchen when Melina and I came down the next morning. Gwen wore a rather short sundress. She didn't appear to have much on underneath it and looked very sexy. "Mrs. Mueller," I said, "I had forgotten just how beautiful you are." I was being polite, but it was also true. Gwen looked great.

Gwen gave me an odd smile. "Thank you," she said. "I hope you don't change that opinion as the day goes on." That was, I thought at the time, a very odd thing to say.

Sandy and Jack came in a few minutes later. The six of us drank coffee and ate fruit while we discussed what we wanted to do that day. After several minutes of discussion, we agreed that Kurt, Jack, and I would put the Mueller' small outboard motor boat in the water and we'd boat around the lake for a while.

"I'm still digesting what Melina and Peter told us last night about going to a nudie camp," Sandy said. "You are planning to keep your clothes on here, right?"

"Ah," Gwen said, "that brings up something I wanted to say. As you can see, it is very secluded here. When Kurt and I have been here by ourselves in the past, we've often spent the whole days without our clothes on. We had decided we would stay dressed this week since you four are visiting. However, after hearing that Melina and Peter go nude, Kurt and I talked again. I'm officially declaring the property clothing optional for the entire week."

Gwen took the hem on her sundress in both hands and lifted it up over her head. She was nude underneath. Kurt had only been wearing a pair of gym shorts. He pushed them down his body and stood nude next to his nude wife. Gwen and Kurt were a handsome couple clothed but they looked much better in the nude.

"Melina, Peter," Gwen said, "would you care to join us in the nude?"

Melina and I stood up from the stools we'd been sitting on. "We'd love to," I said. Melina and I both pulled our tee shirts off. I undid my shorts, pushed them and my underwear down, and stepped out of them.

Melina lowered her shorts and stepped out of them, then pushed down the panties she had on. "This feels much better," Melina said. "We were resigned to staying clothed this week. Thank you, Gwen. Thank you, Kurt."

"Shit," Sandy exclaimed. "I can't deal with this." She stood up and quickly left the room. We heard her climbing upstairs to the bedrooms.

"I'm sorry," Jack said. "You touched a nerve with Sandy. It's that religious school where she works. Since last spring, some parents have been hassling her about the tennis uniforms. They're standard tennis dresses, pretty conservative really. But the parents don't like the fact that the girls are visibly wearing tights. They call that 'showing their underwear,' and they want the girls' legs covered. Sandy's players don't want to do that, and she's been standing up for them. Some very nasty things have been said about Sandy."

"I didn't know that," Gwen replied. "You and Sandy are welcome to stay clothed if you prefer. It's just that, after listening to Melina and Peter last night, Kurt and I realized this is an opportunity to get naked with our best friends that we may not have again. It seems too good to pass up."

"Make sure Sandy understands," Kurt said, "what happens here stays here. None of us know anyone connected to Sandy's school and no one but us will ever know that the two of you spent the week with naked people."

"Thanks," Jack said. "I understand where you guys are, and I don't have a problem with it. Let me talk to Sandy."

Jack left the kitchen. Once we heard him upstairs, I asked, "Do you think Sandy will leave?"

"I don't think so," Gwen said. "None of us did anything like this in school, but I never got the impression that Sandy's a prude. If she does want to leave, I'll be sorry, but I'll still think that the four of us should use this opportunity to spend time together naked."

"You guys really do look great naked," Kurt said.

"Thank you," I said. "You and, especially Gwen, look pretty damn good too."

Gwen raised her arms over her head and did a spin. She had a very nice ass with a slight tan line. Kurt and I gave her brief applause.

"Well," Melina said, "If you're going to applaud Gwen, what about this?" Melina hopped up onto the island in the center of the kitchen, rolled onto her belly, propped her head on her hands, and smiled.

"You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen on that counter," Kurt said.

"Only because I've never gotten on that counter," Gwen joked.

Melina flipped over and sat up. She swung her legs over the side of the island facing us, with her legs spread so we all saw her cunt. She looked very desirable.

"You like showing off," Gwen said. "To tell the truth, so do I."

Melina slid off the island and said, "nude hugs." She reached for Kurt and pulled him to her. Gwen and I looked at each other for a second. I opened my arms. Gwen stepped to me. I wrapped my arms around her, and we held each other very tight. Gwen's bare body felt as good against mine as Melina's did. Gwen kissed me on the lips.

After a few moments, Gwen took a step back. She reached down and wrapped her hand around my dick. Melina saw that and said, "great idea!" She grasped Kurt's dick. Neither Kurt nor I complained about being handled by the other man's wife.

"Kurt and I started dating at end of sophomore year," Gwen said. "This is the first time I've touched another's man dick in all those years."

"I'm honored to be your first," I replied.

"You should be," Gwen retorted with a chuckle.

"I love Peter's dick," Melina said, "but Kurt's feels pretty nice too."

I was curious where this was going to lead. I didn't get the chance to find out. We heard Sandy and Jack coming downstairs. Gwen and Melina quickly let go of me and Kurt.

Sandy and Jack were in swimwear. In Sandy's case, it might have been more accurate to say 'almost in.' Despite her seeming prudery earlier, the black bikini she wore was very revealing. The top was essentially a tube wrapped around her chest that covered a bit more than her nipples but left boob visible above and below. Her bottoms were a thong that covered her pubes but had just a string running between her butt cheeks. Sandy had bigger breasts and hips than Melina or Gwen and legs with noticeable muscle definition. She looked hot.

"I'm sorry," Sandy said. "I guess Jack told you I've been catching a lot of shit at work about my players showing too much skin. I bought this to wear here. It's revealing but I thought it is just among friends and I wanted to catch attention. I didn't anticipate that Melina and Gwen would upstage me by going full nude."

"You can go full nude too," Gwen said.

"It feels great," Melina added.

"Uh, I'm not ready," Sandy said. "At least, not yet."

Kurt, Jack, and I got the boat in the water while Melina, Gwen, and Sandy packed drinks, towels, and sunscreen. Melina, Gwen, Kurt, and I got in the boat nude. Kurt started the motor and headed up the lake, leaving all our clothes in the house. It was like sailing with Lucy and Mark.

It didn't take long to reach the northeast end of the lake. I was surprised at how few houses there were around the lake. Kurt explained that was because his dad's company owned three-quarters of the land. "He originally intended to build vacation homes to sell, but decided he liked it better as it is as a place for the family to come."

We did pass a house to our left as we reached the north end. A small boat was beached, and a man and woman were loading things into it. Melina and Gwen stood up and waved at them.

Kurt turned us around before we beached on the north shore. "The best swimming is at the south end," he said. "It's about twelve feet deep. The county road comes really close to the lake there, but you can't see the lake from the road when the trees are leafed out."

Kurt took us to the south end of the lake. We spent several hours swimming and lazing on the boat. The water was surprisingly warm. In the middle of the afternoon, Melina said, "Sandy, you must take the suit off and swim in the nude. It is so much better."

"I believe you," Sandy replied, "I'm just not ready."

Not long after dinner that night, Sandy said she didn't feel well, "too much sun," and went upstairs to bed. Jack went with her. Gwen, Kurt, Melina, and I stayed in the main room sipping wine.

After it had gotten completely dark, Gwen asked, "have you two ever made love outdoors?" Melina and I shook our heads. "Kurt and I do every time we are here by ourselves. There are a couple of wonderful places." She stood up and said, "come on, I'll show you one."

We followed Gwen out of the house. She walked towards the lake but turned left a few yards short of the water. We walked up a small rise to an area a few feet square that had only grass. There was a full moon. There was a clear view of the lake and we were in full view of the house, maybe 150 yards behind us.

"This is one of our favorite places to make love," Gwen said. She embraced Kurt. They began kissing and fondling each other. That was all the encouragement Melina and I needed. We began kissing. Our tongues quickly met. Melina gently fondled my balls and then started running her fingers up and down the underside of my shaft. I traced her outer lips with my index finger, teasing her just a little. After enough of that to know that Melina was aroused, I plunged my finger inside her once, then drew back to massage her clit. As I got hard, Melina began circling the palm of her hand over my dickhead. Melina had very soft hands and that felt wonderful.

I had almost forgotten about Gwen and Kurt when Gwen asked, "Melina, is he hard?"

"Yeah," Melina laughed.

"Stand back and let me see," Gwen requested. Melina took a few steps back from me. Gwen moved from in front of Kurt and stood next to Melina. Glancing at Kurt, I saw that he was very erect, as was I. "Which one looks better to you?" Gwen asked.

"They both look great," Melina replied.

"Stay with our own tonight?" Gwen asked.

"Yeah," Melina said, "tonight." Melina giggled.

Gwen sat down on the ground and laid back. She spread her legs, looking very inviting. "Lie down next to me," Gwen told Melina. Melina lay on the ground on her back a few inches from Gwen and spread her legs. "Inviting" grossly understates how Melina looked. Kurt and I needed no instructions. He got over Gwen and I got over Melina. I got on my knees between Melina thighs and leaned forward until I was above her, resting my weight on my arms. Melina used a hand to guide my dick into her.

"Is he in?" Melina asked Gwen.

"Yes, you?" Gwen responded.

"Very much so," Melina replied. What followed was the most unusual lovemaking session I'd ever experienced. While the two couples focused on pleasuring each other, there was also an ongoing conversation between the four of us. Mostly, we described aloud what we were doing, what our partner was doing, and how it felt. It looks strange as words on a page. At the time, it was erotic and enjoyable. Especially hot were the changes in Melina's and Gwen's voices as they became more aroused.

Melina and I stopped talking and kissed as we got close to coming. Gwen, however, kept up a rapid-fire monologue, describing what she felt, with occasional instructions to Kurt. Again, it sounds strange but Gwen's monologue, increasingly interspersed with gasps and moans, stimulated Melina and me.

Judging by sounds, Gwen and Kurt came within seconds of each other. Melina and I came almost simultaneously a few seconds later. I had a powerful orgasm and I sensed that Melina did too. I stayed in her, still resting my weight on my arms, until we both stopped sucking air. We kissed. As I rolled off of Melina, Kurt was getting off of Gwen. The four of us stood up, facing each other. Both women looked incredibly beautiful having just been fucked.

The four of us just looked at each other for a time. "I'm glad we did that together," Melina finally said.

"Me too," Gwen said. Melina reached out and hugged Kurt and kissed him. Gwen embraced me and we kissed.

After we'd hugged the other spouse, Kurt said, "the absolute best place to fuck outside is on top of the hill on the other side of the road from the house. There's a flat spot and you can look out over the entire lake and even see the town in the distance. It's about a 45-minute hike and you don't want to do it at night."

"Will you take us up there before we leave?" Melina asked.

"Sure," Kurt replied. We all understood that we wouldn't be going there just to enjoy the view.

We walked back to the house. Inside, Gwen said, "there's only one shower in the house, but I think we'll all fit." Although Melina and I had been good friends with Gwen and Kurt since college, what we had done that night created a new, deeper intimacy between us. It seemed perfectly natural that the four of us would shower together. We followed Gwen's bare ass upstairs.

The four of us did fit, barely. By unspoken agreement, I began washing Gwen's back and Kurt washed Melina's. When I was done with Gwen's back, she turned to face me. "Kurt," Gwen asked, "may Peter wash my front?"

"As long as I get to wash Melina's front," Kurt replied.

"Please do," Melina said, "and don't miss any spots."

"That's good advice Peter," Gwen said to me. I started with Gwen's shoulders, arms, and hands. I then squatted down and washed her feet and calves. I stood back up and gently washed her face and neck before moving to her belly and her breasts. When Gwen's nipples were erect, I squatted again and started washing her left thigh, running my soapy hands up and down, but stopping well short of the top of her thigh. I shifted and did the same thing with her right thigh. I stood up again. In a soft voice, Gwen said, "please finish."

I put a very small amount of soap on my fingers and began running them up and down over Gwen's trimmed bush. I pressed harder, rubbing the bone, on my down strokes. I made sure to stop short of her cunt lips. After several strokes, Gwen said, "please go on."

Melina added, "it's ok with me Peter. May Kurt finger me?"

"Of course," I answered. I ran my now rinsed fingers between Gwen's thighs and over her lips. I did that several times. Gwen shifted to move her thighs farther apart. I accepted the invitation and inserted first one, then two fingers.

Gwen was breathing much faster and had a look of bliss on her beautiful face. I changed my stroke to start on her clit and go deeper into her, pressing firmly against her pubic bones. "Nice," Gwen said softly. I heard a familiar moan from Melina. I kept up the same stroke, gradually moving faster and pressing harder. Gwen's breathing got faster. Finally, she exhaled sharply and said, "yes." I could hear more soft moans from Melina. Gwen and I both turned our heads to watch Kurt's fingers moving in Melina's cunt. I'd never have thought watching my friend finger-fuck my wife would be hot, but it was.

Gwen washed me and Melina washed Kurt. They didn't try to get us off. "You've already performed well tonight," Gwen said.

"Be patient and you'll receive your rewards," Melina added.

We dried each other off and headed for our respective bedrooms. As Melina and I reached the door of the room we were using, Gwen said, "Do you really think we need separate bedrooms?" We didn't. We followed Gwen and Kurt into the master bedroom.

We started to get into bed together when Melina said, "Gwen, may I talk to you a moment." The two women stepped back into the hall. They were not gone long. They were both smiling when they came back in. Gwen and Melina got in the center of the large bed, with Kurt and me on the outsides. Nude, the four of us fell asleep together.

Sunlight was coming in when I felt someone moving on the bed the next morning. Very soon, I felt a hand stroking my dick. I had a hard-on from having my dick between Melina's ass cheeks all night. We liked to sleep that way. We both also liked morning sex so I wasn't surprised as I felt Melina push me squarely on my back and get in position straddling me. I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed the sensation of my dick sliding into Melina as she lowered herself down.

When I opened my eyes, I got a shock. It was Gwen riding me, not Melina. Looking to my left, I saw Melina riding Kurt. The girls had decided to take playing with the other's partner to the level of intercourse. All I could do was enjoy it.

Melina was the only woman I'd had on top before that morning. I liked the position because it gave me a better view of Melina's face, which grew even more beautiful as she approached and then reached orgasm. I discovered that morning that Gwen had the same quality. I also learned that my closest female friend other than Melina was a great fuck.

Gwen was very energetic and a bit loud. It didn't take that long for both of us to come. It was very gratifying to share that intense pleasure with Gwen. After she came, Gwen lay down on top of me. Feeling her heart beating with her bare breasts pressed against me was as nice as doing it with Melina. Just after Gwen lay on top of me, I heard Melina's moan, starting low and rising a couple of octaves, that was a sure sign Melina was coming.

A few minutes later, we all got up and headed for the shower. We met Sandy, in a long tee shirt, and Jack, in shorts, in the hall. Seeing us coming out of the same bedroom, Jack asked, "you four spent the night together?"

"Yes," Melina answered.

"Did you...?" Sandy started to ask.

"Fuck Peter?" Gwen finished for her. "Yes, I did, and Melina fucked Kurt."

I expected Sandy to react badly. Instead, she just smiled. She took Jack's hand and led him back into their room. The four of us showered together again, washing our own spouses this time, and went downstairs. We were on second cups of coffee when Jack walked in.

"Is Sandy ok?" I asked.

Jack smiled. "Yeah, she's fine. You'll see in a moment."

Less than a minute later, Sandy walked in, still in her long tee shirt. "I've been a pain in the ass the last couple of days,' she said. "These people I work for have me second-guessing everything. I should know better and trust the people I've known and cared about for years." Sandy pulled her shirt over her head. She was nude underneath. Jack dropped his shorts. Melina stepped to jack and hugged him, followed by Gwen.