Revealed to Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy started to go to Kurt, but he stopped her. "May I please take a look at you?" Kurt asked. "I've never seen you naked before."

I thought Sandy would, at least, blush. Instead, she raised her arms above her head like an actress on stage. "Please do," she said. She held the pose for a moment, then lowered her arms. "There is another view you might like," she said. "Peter, please stand next to Kurt." I moved next to Kurt. Sandy turned her back to us, spread her feet apart, and bent over until her hands touched the floor. Her asshole and cunt were fully exposed to us, which was obviously her intent.

Sandy held the bent pose until I said, "Sandy Cardwell, you are a beautiful woman."

Sandy straightened and turned to face us. She was smiling. "Thank you," she said. "I never thought I could do that in front of anyone besides Jack but, damn, that was fun."

"Your naked body is truly you, no store-bought enhancements," Melina said. "It feels good to know people think truly you is beautiful."

"I'm still not sure I could show off like that, or even go naked, around anyone besides you guys," Sandy replied, "but I'm starting to understand why you enjoy it."

Sandy and Jack had coffee. We went out on the boat again. Sandy and Jack left their clothes on shore this time along with the rest of us. We'd only been out about an hour when Gwen said, "Kurt, why don't we go in, get some lunch, and then take everyone up to the overlook." Kurt and the rest of us agreed, so we headed in.

We had just gotten back into the kitchen when Sandy said, "This trip is the first time I've seen a dick other than Jack's in years."

"Kurt, Peter," Gwen said, "why don't you boys sit down and let Sandy have a closer look." I looked at Melina, who smiled and nodded her head. Kurt and I sat down on stools at the center island. "Spread those legs apart boys," Gwen instructed.

Sandy looked at Jack, who said "go ahead." Sandy walked over to Kurt. At first, she just stood in front of him looking at his dick. Then, Sandy grasp Kurt's head between her thumb and forefinger and lifted his dick up. She looked at the underside of his shaft. Sandy let go of Kurt's dick, cupped his balls in her hand, and lifted them up. She stared at Kurt for a few seconds before letting go of him.

Now, it was my turn to be inspected by Sandy. She stepped in front of me. She wrapped her hand loosely around my dick at the base of my shaft and slid it up to my head. "I'll bet this looks nice hard," Sandy said.

"Keep stroking him like that and you'll see," Melina said with a laugh.

"Cool," Sandy replied. She wrapped her hand a bit tighter and started stroking. Sandy's hand felt great. I did start getting hard. She let go of my dick and started running her index finger around the bottom of my dickhead where I'd been circumcised as an infant. That felt very better. I got harder.

Sandy took a step back, as if admiring her handiwork. "I want a comparison," she said. She stepped back in front of Kurt and began stroking him. After a moment, she reached her left hand out and grabbed my dick again. "Don't go limp," Sandy told me. She stroked Kurt and me simultaneously. I got extremely hard. Suddenly, Sandy stopped stroking both of us and stepped back. Kurt and I were sitting there in front of Sandy, Gwen, Melina, and Jack with raging hard-ons. "Nice," Sandy said.

Sandy took a step forward again and reached out towards Kurt and me. "Don't get them off now," Gwen said. "We'll do that at the overlook." Sandy stepped back and smiled. I can't speak for Kurt, but it was a little frustrating for me.

After a light lunch, Kurt explained that getting to the overlook took about 45 minutes of walking, mostly uphill. "I think we're ok going nude," Kurt added. "I never meet anyone on that route. We do have to cross the road so, at most, someone sees us as they drive by."

"Who cares if we do meet someone?" Melina asked.

Everyone put on shoes. Kurt and I carried backpacks filled with water, wine, sunscreen, and towels. We marched single file with Kurt in the lead. We didn't meet anyone on the hike, which seemed longer than 45 minutes to me. It was all uphill and, while no one was exhausted, we were all sweating when we reached the overlook. The sweat made Melina, Gwen, and Sandy look even sexier.

The overlook was a relatively flat spot atop a hill, perhaps a small mountain, which seemed to be a few hundred feet above the level of the house. It was a clear, hot day. We had a panoramic view over the entire lake, including the couple of houses at the other end of the lake. We could see people by the lake in front of one house. Further to the north, you could see the tops of a few buildings in a village several miles away. It was a very pretty spot.

After we had enjoyed the view for a few minutes, Gwen said, "This is my absolute favorite place to fuck outdoors."

"You've fucked outdoors a lot of places?" Sandy asked sarcastically.

"A few," Gwen replied, seemingly in earnest. She turned her back on us and wrapped her arms around Kurt. Soon, Gwen and Kurt were kissing and their hands were between each other's thighs.

Melina took my left hand and pressed it against one of her bare breasts. We began kissing and fondling each other. After a couple of minutes, we were interrupted by a beach towel hitting us. We looked in the direction from which the towel had come. Gwen was starting to spread another towel on the ground. "Lie on that," she instructed us.

Before I had finished spreading out our towel, Gwen was on the ground on her back and Kurt had mounted her. Knowing a great idea when she sees one, Melina lay down on her back and spread her legs as soon as I had our towel down. I knelt between her legs and started kissing up the inside of her right thigh. When I reached the top of her thigh, I shifted my head and began licking her clit. Melina sat part way up and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me up towards her face. "Don't eat," she chided me, "fuck!" She lay back down and I moved over her body until our faces were level. I slid my dick into Melina and began a slow rhythm.

Making love to Melina was tremendous under any circumstances. Being outdoors that day, feeling the sun on my back and ass, hearing birds and the occasional car on the road below, intensified the experience. We set a pace that kept us aroused but wasn't a frenzied rush to orgasm. I lay lightly on top of Melina, putting most of my weight on my arms. I could feel her heartbeat through my chest. At one point, I heard what sounded like a single engine airplane not too far above us. It sounded like the plane flew over, circled, and flew over us again. I hope whoever was in the plane enjoyed the show.

Finally, the sounds coming from Gwen and Kurt indicated they were getting close to coming. Melina began bucking her hips. I took the hint to make my thrusts faster and harder. I could feel Melina's heart accelerate. She wrapped her legs around my ass, as if to pull me into her deeper. She rolled her head to one side and I nibbled on her neck. When Melina's heartbeat was fast enough that I knew she was close, I shifted my weight slightly to hit a spot on the front wall of her cunt with my dick. Melina was very sensitive there and, if I could hit it, she'd have an intense orgasm.

Fortunately, I hit Melina's spot and kept on it. I was rewarded with a shouted "Oh God yes!." More rewarding was how Melina contracted to grip my dick. Melina was a fit woman, strong throughout her splendid body. I knew I would be coming very soon. Melina's moan started and had risen about an octave when I shot, a lot, inside her. I kept thrusting until the moan ended and Melina relaxed. We looked into each other's eyes as we panted. Melina looked indescribably beautiful. Once our breathing slowed, we kissed, for a long time.

I had largely tuned out my surroundings as Melina and I came. I was reminded of where I was when I heard Sandy say, "that looked like fun."

I looked to my right where Kurt was still on top of Gwen. After a moment, Gwen turned her face towards us. She smiled and said, "understand why we love this place?"

To the extent I'd thought about it at all, I'd assumed Sandy and Jack had fucked at the same time Melina and I and Gwen and Kurt did. When Melina and I were back on our feet, I realized that was wrong. Sandy and Jack had watched the four of us fuck. "You watched us," Gwen told them pleasantly, "so, now, you should give us a show." Sandy and Jack didn't need much peer pressure. I think they were both horny.

Melina and I had never watched another couple fuck, much less in mid-afternoon on top of a hill. Sandy and Jack put on a good show. Sandy was an energetic lover and I'm sure they both enjoyed themselves. After they had come and Jack had pulled out, Sandy played to her audience a little by wiping some of Jack's semen oozing out of her onto her finger and putting that finger in her mouth.

On our way back down to the house, Sandy and Jack stumbled. Jack was shaken and a bit cut up. Sandy twisted her ankle. Melina, as close as we had to someone with medical knowledge, thought Sandy shouldn't put weight on her ankle. Melina, Gwen, and Kurt agreed that Jack should not try to carry Sandy home. Gwen took my backpack, now lighter with the wine drunk. Sandy rode me piggyback down the hill, across the road, and into the Mueller house. Melina improvised an ice pack which she put on Sandy's ankle and Sandy spent the rest of the afternoon and evening lying on a sofa. Jack recovered sufficiently to carry Sandy upstairs to bed that night.

Melina, Gwen, Kurt, and I were in the kitchen having coffee the next morning when Sandy and Jack came in. Sandy was still limping slightly. I asked about her ankle.

"Sore," she said, "but a lot better than yesterday."

"Peter," Jack said, "Sandy needs to thank you for carrying her home yesterday."

"No big deal," I said.

"No," Jack replied. "I've told her, and she agrees, she needs to thank you properly."

Sandy came to where I was standing. She knelt down in front of me and started stroking my dick. As she did that, she looked up at me, smiling. Once I was hard, Sandy took my dick in her mouth. Melina did not often give me blow jobs, primarily because I prefer giving oral sex to her. Thus, I don't have a lot to compare to, but Sandy's blow job seemed exquisite. In an almost embarrassingly short time, I was coming in her mouth and had to reach back and grab the counter to keep myself upright. Sandy did swallow.

We took it easy most of that day so Sandy and Jack could recuperate. Melina and I took a nude hike, following a route Kurt had diagrammed for us. Whether Kurt's diagram was flawed or we read it wrong I don't know. However, we reached a point where the hillside was too steep and rocky for us to continue. We thought we were retracing our steps but soon realized we had not previously seen the trees and rock formations we were passing. We were lost.

We knew how to find the road that went along the lake. The Mueller driveway ran off that road. Having not brought any clothes, we had meant to avoid the road. However, it seemed that we would not be able to get back unless we walked the road. We hiked down and came out of the trees onto the two-lane county road. We knew the Mueller house was to our left. We started walking.

"If a car goes by, we just act natural and keep walking," Melina said.

"Unless it's a cop," I replied.

"Uh," Melina said, "what do we do then?"

"Run like hell into the woods," I replied. "I doubt a cop is going to stop just to chase a naked couple through the woods."

Fortunately, no police passed us so we didn't have to test my theory. When we were about ten minutes from the house, a dirty Ford pick-up truck passed us heading the opposite direction. Whoever was in the truck got a full frontal view of Melina. For their sins, they also got a full frontal of me. As we reached the end of the Mueller driveway, a truck that looked very much the same came up behind us. We stepped into the driveway. The truck stopped. There was a girl, about 19 or 20 I guessed, on the passenger side. Her window was down. She called out, "what's it like walking naked down the road?"

"Nice," Melina replied.

The young man driving leaned forward so we could see his face, and he could see Melina. "Wish I could get her to do that," her said, nodding his head towards the young woman beside him.

The young woman giggled. The young man put the truck in gear and started forward. "Y'all take care," the woman called as they moved away.

The next few days were uneventful. The six of us did not wear clothes at all that week after Sandy and Jack stripped off, except for aprons when making meals. The sight of Melina's, Gwen's, and Sandy's bare asses peaking out the back of their aprons made the cooking especially pleasant. We were out on the lake several times and saw the couple at the house on the other end of the lake at least once each day.

On Wednesday, Kurt had found a volleyball net in the garage. He also found a volleyball which held air when it was inflated. We put up the net on the lake shore and played nude volleyball daily. We were playing on Saturday, our last day there, when a boat slowly motored into the cove in front of the Mueller "cabin." I recognized the boat and the couple on board as the couple we had seen every day at the other end of the lake.

The man driving the boat called out pleasantly, "may we come ashore?"

"Certainly," Kurt replied.

The man tossed out an anchor. I picked it up and pulled the boat towards shore until the man aboard said, "that's good." I wedged the anchor into the ground. The couple swung themselves over the side of the boat into water about knee deep and waded ashore. The man, in a pair of long swim trunks, appeared to be around 40 and was slender. The blonde-haired woman might have been a few years younger than the man. The blue one-piece she wore outlined a very nice figure.

"I'm Brad. This is my wife Pam," the man said. "You're the only people we've seen here all week. Pam thought we should stop and say hello."

"Glad you did," Gwen said. "Would you like something to drink?" she asked, gesturing at the cooler we had brought out from the house.

After Gwen got the couple drinks, beer for Pam and bottled tea for Brad, Pam said, "we couldn't help noticing that you've been naked every time we've seen you."

"We've been naked all week," Melina replied.

"Why?" Pam asked.

"It's more comfortable not having clothes on, especially as hot as it has been this week," Gwen answered.

"I mean, are you nudists?" Pam asked.

This place is owned by my husband Kurt's parents," Gwen replied. "Kurt and I would go nude when we came here by ourselves. We were planning a clothed vacation with our college friends. Once they got here, we found out that Melina and Peter," Gwen pointed at us, "had started going to a nude resort near where they live. The six of us have been friends since college. We'd never been nude together before, so this seemed too good to pass up."

"It took Jack and me an extra day to get out of our clothes," Sandy added, "but I'm really glad we did."

"You don't worry about offending the locals?" Brad asked. "We are in the Bible Belt."

"Have you seen anyone around the lake this week other than you and us?" Kurt asked. Brad shook his head. "This is a pretty private place," Kurt continued. "In fact, our company owns most of the land around the lake. I wouldn't go into town nude, but we're safe here."

Pam walked over to the volleyball sitting on the ground. With a deft move, she used her foot to flick the ball up into her hands. "You guys play volleyball?" she asked.

"Only recreationally," I replied. "Melina and Gwen were swimmers in college. Sandy played tennis. Jack was a pitcher, and Kurt and I were football players."

"I played in college," Pam said. "That was a few years ago."

"You can play with us if you want to," Gwen said.

"You just need to take your suits off," Melina added.

Pam looked at Brad and raised her eyebrows questioningly. From the look on her face, I suspected that this was what Pam was hoping for. From the amused and resigned look on his face, I thought Brad suspected the same thing. "You really want to?" Brad asked his wife.

"It's something we've never done before," Pam said.

Brad thought for a moment. "Well, if you want to," he said.

Pam immediately started to peel off her suit. There is something very sexy about watching an attractive woman undress. I enjoyed watching Pam strip off. Like many women, Pam looked better nude than clothed.

Brad dropped his swim trunks. Although he was a slender man, Brad was quite well endowed. Nodding at Brad's dick, Sandy said, "that's more than a mouthful."

"No," Pam replied, "I can take it all." Brad was embarrassed, but flattered, that the women were talking about his exposed dick. Glancing at Jack, Kurt, and me, Pam added, "it doesn't look to me like any of you girls are deprived."

Melina and I teamed with Pam and Brad against Gwen, Sandy, Kurt, and Jack. Pam was a very good player, much better than the rest of us, and played without any self-consciousness. After we won the first game, Pam said, "damn, this is fun. I wish I'd tried playing nude back when I really played."

We played four games. Pam seemed to want to make sure we saw all of her. She was worth seeing. Pam wanted to keep playing, but the rest of us were winded. Everyone was sweaty. On the women, that looked pretty good. We grabbed drinks from the cooler and went to a small picnic table. The benches weren't big enough for us all to sit down. "Boys," Gwen said, "you sit. The women will sit in your laps."

Kurt and I sat on one of the benches. Gwen plopped down in my lap and Melina sat in Kurt's. "I thought Gwen and Kurt were married to each other," Brad said.

"We are," Gwen replied. "So are Melina and Peter. We're exceptionally good friends." Gwen twisted her ass in my lap to reinforce the point.

Pam smiled. Jack and Brad sat down on the other side of the table. Sandy and Pam sat in their husbands' laps. We sat like that and talked for a long time. The sun was behind the hills west of the lake when Brad said, "we better get back. I don't want to be on the water after dark."

Pam and Brad stood up. "Uh," Pam said, "there was one other question we wanted to ask. Brad's a private pilot. We rented a plane last Sunday and were flying around. That wasn't you guys we saw fucking on the hilltop over there, was it?"

With some pride, my wife replied, "it certainly was us."

"You looked like you were having fun," Brad said.

"Outdoor sex is great," Sandy said. "If you haven't fucked outdoors, you should."

Pam put her arm around Brad's waist. "We'll try it," she said. Looking at Brad, she added, "just as soon as we're back up the lake."

Pam and Brad didn't bother to dress before they got back in their boat. We watched them sail off towards, we hoped, their first session of outdoor sex.

Melina and I had been sharing the bed in the master bedroom with Gwen and Kurt since our second night. Our last night together, it was understood that Melina would fuck Kurt and I would fuck Gwen. We did it side-by-side on the bed, and made it last as long as we could. All four of us had great orgasms. It was good being so close to Gwen and Kurt that we could swap partners comfortably. None of us have regretted it.

Melina and I haven't been nude with Sandy and Jack since that week in Tennessee. Sandy found another job and Jack became baseball coach at a small college. They had two kids.

The year after our trip to Tennessee, Kurt's father retired, turning the company over to Kurt and Gwen. Kurt's parents moved from Cleveland to a house on Captiva Island, about two hours' drive south of where Melina and I live. Gwen and Kurt visit his parents at least twice a year. They always add at least a couple of days to their trip to come up and visit us. We take them to Caliente and sailing with Lucy and Mark. When we are together, I only fuck Gwen and Melina only fucks Kurt. We've agreed that, practically, I'm married to Melina and Gwen and Kurt is married to Gwen and Melina. It has been a wonderful relationship for all four of us.