Revealed to My Roommate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perform your Oral Duty on Daddy

He recognized the term "Oral Duty" as the one both Miss St. Claire and he had used to describe blowing the various dildos he had used. He knew, at that moment, that Miss St. Claire hadn't been bluffing at all, and that, even worse, Dean had chosen the second option. It meant that his roommate, a guy he thought of as a friend, even if not a close one, had decided to treat him like the sissy slut those videos surely showed him to be. Paul steeled himself to walk into the room and grab all his stuff and leave as quickly as possible, hopefully outrunning any plans Dean had. He opened the door and stopped again in shock. On the bed he saw laid out lingerie as well as hundreds of printed out photos. Photos of him in a variety of positions, all incriminating. At that moment, Paul knew he couldn't really run. His whole life was here. He'd mostly broken off contact with his family. His job and work colleagues were all that really connected him to anything. Without a recommendation from this job he'd never get another anywhere near as good. And then what would he have? He took several halting steps towards the bed and looked at what was laid out for him.

Surprisingly, it wasn't lingerie he already had owned, yet he still recognized it. It was a matching set for what Miss St. Claire had worn in her last video to him. Red satin with black lace overlapping, a full cup bra, the cups padded and much reduced from what his beautiful mistress had worn, and a thong. Black heels lay beside the ensemble. Paul breathed deeply and began to strip, racking his brain while he did so at any way out of his predicament. He continued to wonder as he put his arms through the bra straps and closed the clasp with practiced ease behind his back. He pondered as he pulled the thong up his always smooth legs, shifting his ass to let it rest between his cheeks. He came up with nothing.

Paul walked out of his room like a robot until he stood in front of Dean's door. He had lost all hope that Dean might be on the other side waiting to yell, "Gotcha!" Instead, he lowered himself to his knees, turned the knob, and let the door fall open. It was dark in the room and quiet music was playing inside. Bending down to all fours Paul crawled inside and made his way over to Dean's bed. It was a low to the ground affair and Paul was able to move onto it with ease. Dean didn't move as Paul climbed onto the mattress but Paul quickly noticed that his roommate was naked and hard. He couldn't help but notice the size of Dean's cock, and cock was the only word for it. It jutted up into the air, standing, proudly Paul had to imagine, at eight or nine inches. Paul let his eyes drift up Dean's body, past the hard abs and broad chest, the chiseled jaw and bright, white smile, to see his roommate's eyes staring back at him. "Come and get it, Prissi," Dean said, hand making his hard cock shake in the air. Paul, or Prissi as he was now dressed, lowered his eyes back to the hard cock in front of him and crawled over.

He paused for a moment as he came face to crotch with the beast in question. He stayed there frozen until his roommate growled, "Prissi," and he lowered his head to place a gentle kiss on the head of Dean's cock. He soon fell into a familiar pattern, licking up and down the shaft, his hand caressing the balls. He found himself following the familiar pattern or "Oral Duty" set out by his mistress and he realized she had trained him well. Dean moaned above him and said, "Oh, little Prissi, the secrets you've been keeping. I spent much of last night and this morning watching your videos, I think I jerked off seven or eight times. This might be a long blowjob, so pace yourself. I can't believe I never knew about your little sissy clit, or ever even noticed this great ass you have. Hold on, move that thing up here and don't let me dick fall out of your mouth."

Paul shifted himself so that his ass was facing upon the bed next to Dean's body. He continued his ministrations along Dean's shaft and forced himself to continue even when he felt one of Dean's hands run up his smooth thigh and cup his ass. "Ooh, Prissi, this ass is unbelievable. I can't believe I was sad I couldn't get Mary to come home with me last night when I had you waiting here for me. You are very bad for not having let me know you were available sooner. You'll be punished for that." Hearing he'd be punished made Paul gasp involuntarily, his clit spasming in the cage. Dean of course noticed and chuckled, slapping him on the ass. "Oh, you sexy little bitch, let's see what you have hidden under these panties."

Paul picked up the pace of his blowjob, tongue circling the head at every apex and diving down to try to lick the balls and swallow the full length of Dean, hoping to make this end sooner. Dean slipped aside the red silk thong and allowed the cage to fall out on one side. "I suppose this is what I have the key for, I never knew you were so small Paul, though with your build and an ass like this it makes sense. You're more built for being fucked than for fucking aren't you?" Dean's voice cut off suddenly as he grunted and he lowered a hand to Paul's head and began to control the pace, moving him faster up and down. "Oh, you vixen, you're better than I imagined. I think I may end up coming soon after all. Take it all, and don't spill a drop." Dean said the last as he forced Paul's head down and exploded into his mouth. Paul, new to the feeling of someone cumming in his mouth, failed to hold it all in, allowing some to flow out of his mouth back onto Dean's crotch. As Dean finished he shook his head and said, "Oh, Prissi, that's a bad first attempt. Lick up your mess and then sit up." Paul followed instructions, lapping at Dean's crotch until all of the cum was cleaned up and then sat up next to him as Dean scooted back into a sitting position at the head of the bed.

Dean then grabbed one of Paul's arms and pulled him across his lap, "Now, Prissi, this will be your most basic punishment." He delivered a hard slap. "Whenever I spank you, wherever I chose to spank you, you must count out each spank and thank me for them. So, now that I have given you one spank you say?"

"One. Thank you Dean?"

Dean immediately slapped Paul's ass again, taking a brief second to appreciate the jiggle, "Wrong. Try again. Remember your training."

"One. Thank you Daddy." Paul blushed deeply, his face turning as red as his ass as he understood was Dean expected.

"Good girl, now just nine more this morning." Paul did his best to keep from crying as his jock roommate rained down slap after slap on his thong clad behind. Afterwards, Dean kept him laying over his lap and said, "Now, Prissi, Daddy can be nice or harsh and it all depends on you, so are you going to behave?"

Paul bit his lip, "Yes Daddy, Prissi sissy will behave."

Dean grabbed his ass again. "Good girl. Now let me tell you the plan for the rest of the afternoon. You are going to put on your little maid outfit, the whole thing, and clean the house from top to bottom. While you do that, I've got some errands to run. I'll be back late this evening as I've got a dinner meeting. I'll expect you to come and give me a good night blowjob and swallow everything down. Then we'll talk about some of our new house rules. We've got until tomorrow night to get you trained up right so that we can head back to work, in the meantime just do your best, okay?" While Dean spoke he let his hand trail across Paul's ass and upper thighs.

"Yes, Daddy," Paul said, now slipping into his fem-zone girly voice, his mind seeking to shield him from the degradation and humiliation of his current predicament.

"Good girl," Dean punctuated his comment with another little slap on Paul's ass, "now get up and get to work."

Paul disentangled himself from Dean and made his way back out of his room, the heels forcing him into swaying his hips back and forth in a feminine stride. He entered his own room and closed the door beside him. He moved quickly, almost without thinking, to his closet and withdrew the maid outfit he knew Dean was talking about. It was the traditional french maid's costume, albeit with an abundant petticoat which forced the skirt to stand out from his legs. Paul took it out and laid it on the bed and then once again looked over the photos displayed before him. Somehow, this shocked him back into the moment, abandoning his sub-space. His eyes watered for only a moment before he began to cry, softly still, hoping Dean wouldn't hear him. He sat down on the edge of the bed and simply laid his face in his hands, disbelieving the situation he found himself in.

Paul stayed like that for a few minutes until he felt like he had cried himself out. He sniffled for a moment and then wiped at his eyes. 'Daddy won't like it if I've ruined my makeup,' he thought and then froze again. He couldn't believe he'd just thought that. Why had he called Dean 'Daddy' in the privacy of his own thoughts? For a moment, the feelings of shame that burned within him threatened to overwhelm him and lead him right back to tears but Paul breathed deeply and shoved that worry away for another time. He stood and walked into his bathroom, using wipes to quickly remove his make-up and then staring at himself in the mirror. He took another deep breath and then reapplied his make-up, starting with shaky hands but slowly finding them steadier and steadier as the process went on.

He stepped back into his bedroom and began to get dressed in the working ensemble he had already laid out. He started by taking off the red and black satin lingerie he'd been wearing while servicing Dean, placing it in the hamper nearby. He then picked up the panties for the maid's outfit. These were black silk panties with ribbons of white lace running across the rear. He pulled them up and nearly moaned at the cool feeling as they settled across his ass and between his thighs. He put on the bra, this one more heavily padded that the red and black he had been wearing before, adjusting it so it sat properly across his narrow chest. He ran his hand across the smooth fabric of the maid's dress, the body done in classic black with white accents here and there. These accents included a short attached apron across the front of the skirt and a ring of lace at the bottom of the skirt and around the swooping neckline. Both of these rings of lace featured black bows at regular intervals. He picked up the dress and slid it over his head, zipping and fastening the back. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and saw that, as they had before, the petticoats lifted the skirt so that his panties nearly showed even while standing still, he would have to move very carefully not to advertise everything as he worked. The large padded cups of the bra filled out the front of the uniform in an admirable fashion. He'd enjoyed the revealing nature of this outfit before, when he'd only had to wear it inside his own bedroom and no one else has seen it. Now, he was somehow both pre-embarrassed for what he saw coming and strangely exhilarated by the thoughts running through his mind.

He picked up the final piece of the outfit, a black satin choker with a thick covering of white lace running around it. He placed it around his neck and took one more look at himself in the mirror. Not sure how long Dean intended to be gone, he realized he had to get to work sooner rather than later but seeing himself in this outfit and knowing he would be seen in it had made him deeply excited. He reached down to rub himself and was then reminded of the cage that had been locked around him. He'd forgotten all about it until this moment, too afraid to bring it up to Dean and then too caught up to worry about it after. He'd have to bring it up to his roommate this evening, he couldn't be expected to wear it forever. Perhaps, if he'd done a good job cleaning.

With that goal in mind, Paul set to cleaning with a vigor. He quickly performed the usual work of cleaning the house, vacuuming, mopping tile floors, and washing dishes in the kitchen. Having finished he decided to go a step further, he wiped down the counters, cleaned out the sinks in his and Dean's bathroom, even gathered Dean's clothes from his bedroom floor and started his laundry. Finding himself finished with those tasks Paul tried to think of how he might impress - this led him to begin deep cleaning the bathrooms and, eventually, to dusting. It must have been the first time the place had been dusted since the two bachelors had moved into the house over a year ago. Taking the unused feather duster from the closet, Paul started to move methodically through the house. Halfway through he heard the ding of the laundry and so paused his dusting and went to fold clothes. Bored with the silent monotony of folding, he turned on some music and found himself swaying and singing along while folding and putting away his roommates clothes. Returning to dusting, he moved through the remaining rooms of the house, now fully belting out along with Taylor, Katy and Ariana as he swayed and spun along. It was in the midst of singing into the end of the duster, using it as a faux microphone, that he looked up and saw Dean standing in front of him.

Paul let out a feminine screech and dropped the duster immediately. Dean laughed and stepped towards his feminine roommate saying, "Oh, sweety, I didn't mean to scare you," and wrapping him in a hug." Paul actually let himself be wrapped up in Dean's arms and relaxed into it for a moment. Dean then pulled back and said, "Now let me have a look at you here." He sank back on the couch and gestured for Paul to step back. Paul did so, different feelings firing through his body, somehow both embarrassed to be seen like this, and enjoying it no less, and yet also deeply excited at the way Dean was looking at him. Paul shifted his weight under Dean's appraising look, pulling at the edge of his skirt and running his hands down the dress to make sure it was clean. Dean then gestured for him to spin and Paul intentionally went quick so the skirt would flutter up. As soon as he'd done it he felt his face go flush, still not knowing what to make of his conflicting desires to flirt with and hide from his roommate. "Very nice, Prissi. You are going to be wearing that very often. Now, go and set out my dinner. I knew you wouldn't have time to cook so I picked something up on the way home."

Paul moved into the kitchen and laid out just one plate, Dean had said 'my dinner' and set the table, placing out the food Dean had picked up. Announcing to his roommate that he was done he was shocked when Dean reached under the skirt and petticoats and patted him on the ass as he walked by. "Come, stand over here in case I need anything." Dean directed Paul to stand less than two feet away from the table, nearly on top of Dean as he sat. Paul soon understood the reasoning behind the closeness as Dean began to run his hand up and down Paul's leg. Moving from behind his knee up his thigh. "Now, tell me what you got done while I was gone, Prissi." As Paul began to report his activities, Dean continued to move his hand slowly up and down his thigh, causing him to stiffen inside his cage and he could feel the excitement building inside him. Dean's hand crept slowly higher and higher, running along the seams of the panties Paul was currently leaking into. Finally, he pulled at the elastic of one of the leg holes and let it pop back in place, jolting Paul who noticed that Dean had actually finished eating.

"Well, I'm worn out Prissi. I'm going to get ready for bed. Why don't you place all of this in the sink and then come give me a blowjob before you finish cleaning up." Dean let his hand rest on Paul's ass and squeeze, "I feel certain you're more excited for that now than you were earlier, and maybe this time you won't make such a mess." Paul, shocking himself, moaned as his roommate squeezed his firm cheeks and pushed his ass back into Dean's hand. Dean laughed and stood, tossing his napkin on the table and, walking towards his room, said, "See you in a minute."

Paul stood there, shocked by what had just happened. Dean had squeezed his ass and Paul had moaned, out loud no less! Paul's cheeks continued to burn as he picked up the various dishes and moved them over to the counter near the sink. He wiped his hands on a dishrag and thought about everything that had happened today. Maybe Miss. St Claire was right and she did know what was best for him. The constant humiliation had been incredibly arousing and the way Dean was simply treating him like a little whore was intoxicating. Paul shook his head, trying to clear away the confusion that had clouded his brain all day. He began to walk towards Dean's room, his dainty hands wringing the front hem of his skirt. He knocked on the door and head Dean say, "Come in." As he opened the door he saw Dean once again laid out on the bed, fully nude.

Paul took in the sight of his roommate slowly, letting his eyes drift up the hard lines of Dean's muscular legs to the obviously firm structure of his abs and torso over the chiseled definition of his arms. Then, he let his eyes drift back to the main event: Dean's dick, nine inches of pure alpha male promise. Paul moved toward the bed, pulled toward that cock as if by some magical spell, he found himself on his hands and knees, face mere centimeters from the massive tool. The heat coming off Dean's crotch mingled with the heat of Paul's breath and he leaned forward to kiss the head. "Unh, Unh, Prissi. You've got to ask permission."

Paul briefly closed his eyes as this new humiliation washed over him. It wasn't enough that he had crawled across the bed to suck his roommate's dick, there was more being asked of him. He mumbled something under his breath. Dean responded, "What's that Prissi, sit up and look at me when you talk to me." Paul let out a quiet sigh and let his butt drop to rest on his ankles, sitting upright and turning his face and upper body toward Dean.

"Please, Daddy, may Prissi suck your cock?" Paul got it out without a whimper though his voice and body shook slightly from the feeling of shame reverberating through him. Not just because he had to ask but because he really did want this dick in his mouth. Dean, reaching out a hand to stroke along Paul's back, responded, "Oh, Prissi, of course you can."

Paul bent his head back to the task at hand, layering kisses across the head and then down the shaft of Dean's massive tool. He wrapped his lips around the spongy head, feeling it glide across his tongue as he lightly bobbed along the upper section of the shaft. He moaned around the head as he felt a sudden slap on his ass, he shifted his weight on his knees to allow him to push his ass up into the air more allowing Dean easier access. As soon as he'd done it Paul realized what he did but discovered he couldn't care, not while he had this dick to keep him occupied.

Dean, for his part, was amazed by how cock-drunk Paul seemed whenever he saw his dick. Even earlier today, when Paul had been embarrassed and Dean unsure of how all this was going to go, he'd attacked Dean's crotch with the gusto of a girl hoping to get into porn. Now, Dean watched as Paul moaned around his dick when he slapped his roommate's ass and then lifted his ass up further, as though inviting more abuse. Dean complied, pushing the skirt and layers of petticoats up and onto Paul's back so his ass in panties was fully exposed. Dean still couldn't believe he'd never noticed this ass before, it was a perfect bubble butt, and cutely exposed in the satin and lace panties Paul - Prissi, Dean finally thought to remind himself - the cute satin and lace panties Prissi was wearing. Dean slapped her ass again, running his finger down his new slut's crack through the panties and receiving a surprising, and yet welcome, response.