Revealed to My Roommate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul felt Dean lift up the skirts in back of him and begin to fondle his ass again. He felt the pulse of pleasure another slap on the ass sent through him. And then, suddenly, he felt something new. His roommate, his daddy, drew a finger down his ass and bumped against his hole and fireworks went off inside Paul. Having been denied any release for more than twenty-four hours Paul responded with intense excitement. He slammed his face down on Dean's cock, attempting to inhale the entire thing and quickly bounding his head up and down on his daddy's dick. Paul began to hump his ass backwards against Dean's hand, noticing that his roommate wasn't helping but also wasn't moving his hand away. 'Asshole probably just likes that I'm humping myself onto his hand,' Paul thought.

After a few minutes of this Dean inhaled sharpley and reached over to grab the back of Paul's head. "Now, little Prissi, I'm going to cum again and you'd better not spill a drop this time, do you understand?" Paul nodded, fully committed to doing well and getting unlocked if possible. Dean left his hand resting on the back of Paul's head but didn't move to interfere with him. Paul slurped along the shaft and used his hand to massage Dean's balls until he felt the orgasm build inside his roommate. He suctioned his lips around the head of Dean's cock and as shot after shot erupted into his mouth he swallowed quickly to keep up. Dean's dick jerked inside his mouth as it began to deflate, fully emptied into Dean's new sissy roommate.

Even though he hadn't spilled anything Prissi still licked around Dean's groin, making his submission to his Daddy ever more evident in the hopes this might lead to an unlocking. Dean smiled and stroked Paul's face, causing him to look up at his roommate much more than he wanted. The eye contact was expressly humiliating. Dean laughed at this and said "Well done, Prissi. You've improved so much since your first time and your first time was already quite good. Now, I imagine you know I've got this..." At that Dean reached over to his bedside table and picked up a key on a chain. "And, I'm sure you want me to let you out now. But, I have to tell you, I think you need a little more time in the cage before we're ready to let you out. So, let me make you a deal. I'm going to tell you a few rules and if you can follow them all day tomorrow, and do everything else I ask you to do, then I'll make sure you've cum as much as you want by the end of the night. How's that for a deal?" Paul, still lapping away at Dean's now clean johnson, nodded his head and said, "Yes, Daddy, I'll follow all the rules."

Dean laughed again and set the chain with the key back on the side table. He picked up a sheet of paper and handed it over to Paul and said, "Well, here's the list of rules, at least for now."

Paul took the sheet of paper and the implicitly delivered dismissal and returned to his own room. Sitting on the bed, without taking off a scrap of the maids costume or cleaning the taste of cum from his mouth, Paul looked at the rules before him.

1) Prissi's roommate should be addressed with respect and called Daddy at all times.

2) At all times Prissi will maintain a feminine appearance. This includes:

a) Hair styled

b) Manicure and pedicure

c) Appropriate make-up

3) Prissi will follow any instructions given by Daddy to the best of her ability

4) Prissi will cook all meals

5) Prissi will perform all cleaning tasks (always dressed in her sweet maid costume)

6) Lingerie will be worn at all times (bra & panties at minimum, other to be determined by Daddy)

7) At home, dress code is lingerie & heels unless told otherwise

8) Prissi is responsible for managing good hygiene, keeping her breath fresh for whatever purpose Daddy might have for her and keeping her boi-pussy fresh for any use Daddy might have for it

As he read the last rule Paul's hands fell into his lap. 'Fuck me,' he thought, and then giggled. 'Well, I guess Daddy is planning to, huh?' With that, Paul let himself laugh quietly to himself wondering what the next day could bring in this insane new life of his.