Revealing Study Habit

Story Info
A quiet night in the library.
5.2k words
4.58
24.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Brooke it will be so hot, I know you would like it," he almost was begging me; the pleading in his voice was so obvious.

"Eric, do you know how many bad ideas start out with that kind of statement?" I said focused on my textbook instead of his deep blue eyes.

He moved around behind me and I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck, the feel of his lips kissing me there, of his hands exploring and massaging my shoulders.

"I'm trying to study," I said twisting away but enjoying the feeling. I wanted him to continue but I knew that I had to focus, my final was tomorrow and I still had more review to do.

He looked disappointed but then he perked up, "Ok Brooke, how about this instead," and he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"I can't do that, this is a library, what if I got caught?" I said a little louder than what I meant to.

He glanced around to check and see if anyone had heard but it seemed like the entire floor was empty, although it was hard to tell since the rows of bookshelves blocked most of the views.

"There isn't anyone here sexy, everyone is studying on other floors, only geeks study on this floor," he smiled, teasing me.

"I guess you don't want this geek's body anymore," I said pretending to pout.

"No, no, no, that's not what I meant," he said backpedalling, "All that I meant was that if you won't make out with me because you are studying," he paused for a second and turned because he heard someone cough. "Maybe you would do that for me."

We both saw a female librarian several shelves away, she appeared not to notice our conversation. After seeming to make sure we were behaving ourselves, she disappeared into the shelves again like some kind of library gnome.

"So, I will let you study, if you promise on your break to do what I suggested, otherwise I will stay here and pester you and you will fail your exam," he teased.

I thought about what he wanted me to do, we had talked about it, but I had never done it. Not because I wouldn't, but just because I never had the opportunity.

In fact, Eric and I had watched several very hot videos lying in bed naked together late at night in my room discussing that very subject. I have to admit the thrill of it really made me wet.

Eric always found a way either before or after we made out to beg me to try it. He also insisted that if I ever did "give in" and try it, that he wanted me to record it on my phone. Interestingly, he always wanted me to do this by myself. He said it turned him on to think about me recording it and posting it. The idea of being nude in public was my darkest fantasy.

I wondered if he was more afraid of being caught more than he was about being considered a voyeur. I had to study, but secretly the idea of doing that tonight made my pussy tingle with electricity.

When he had asked each time previously, I always said, "I would think about it," and then we would fuck each other silly and he always ravished me with more enthusiasm than normal. For that reason, alone it was worth considering.

"Eric, you know that isn't a good idea, especially in the library," I said as I felt myself getting moist. He was right, we could probably fuck right now on the study table and no one would even know we were here, but I had to study.

"Ok Brooke, promise me that you will at least think about it when you take a break," he pleaded.

I thought about it, "Okay, Eric, I will think about it, but no promises."

I had never told him that many times when I studied, I would play with myself, sometimes slowly rubbing myself to a small orgasm, sometimes just be playing with my boobs, especially when I wasn't wearing a bra. Quite often, I wouldn't even be aware that I was doing it until I orgasmed; which is one of the reasons I liked to study on this floor, almost nobody used it. With all of this talk, I could feel my body getting aroused.

I smiled thinking about the time, not long ago, when I had been studying in the cafeteria and I caught myself just starting to touch myself when I realized where I was. Nobody had seemed to notice, but when I told Eric later, he got so hard that I agreed to give him a blowjob in an empty lecture hall.

He had made me strip naked in the darkened lecture hall and he had remained fully clothed. I knelt on my knees, slowly undid his pants, and pulled them down enough to give me access to his underwear. I kissed and fondled him through the thin material before reaching through the opening and taking him into my mouth. Eric interrupted my daydreaming and drew me back to the fact I had to study.

"Ok Brooke, you study, and if you decide to do it, will you at least let me know?"

"Maybe afterwards Eric, we'll see how my studying goes, the library is open for another few hours. The library hours were extended to midnight for exams, but you are wasting my study time right now," I teased him and smiled.

"Okay, right, study hard Brooke, I will be thinking about you," and he kissed me lightly on the the cheek and was gone. I was hot, wet, and bothered; but I knew I needed to study.

Eric and I were friends and sometimes lovers, it wasn't serious but he was fun to be with and we both had slept with other people, male and female. I thought he was good looking in a boy next-door kind of way and he liked sex. I had once looked like the "girl next door too," but as I explored my personality and sexuality, I knew I didn't come across that way anymore.

I looked the same, pretty enough, but it was my attitude was not "small town" anymore. I wasn't wild, but I had gotten a few tattoos, some in places that would make my mother blush. I had experimented with guys and more than a few girls, trying lots of new things sexually. There was a time that Eric's suggestion would have shocked me and I would have never thought about it again. Now, at I was probably excited as Eric was, and maybe even more.

Nevertheless, I had to study, so I tried to repress those thoughts and focused on my 2nd year Micro-economic textbook. I forced myself to do the review exercises.

An hour passed while I worked and I needed to stretch. I figured my stuff would be safe and I walked to the washroom, which was about seven or eight bookshelves away.

The floor was deserted and only the low hum of the HVAC unit broke the quietness. I walked to the sink, splashed a little water on my face, and looked at myself.

Just turned 21, I thought was was in pretty good shape, I don't think it would be possible to get fat on the food I ate. At 5.2 and 105 pounds, I was small but my 32 x 24 x 34 frame was nicely toned and well proportioned. I worked out at the residence gym every other day and did a lot of running. I cupped my breasts and wished, like I always did, that they were bigger.

Eric always said I was a "carpenter's dream, flat as a board and easy to nail," but he didn't seem to complain all those times that he nailed me; I smiled. Tonight I was wearing an oversized university sweatshirt, with a t-shirt, and a bra underneath. My glamourous sweat pants covered a red pair of silky panties that Eric had given me. My dark hair was in a ponytail and on my feet; I wore an old pair of sandals with my cherry red toenails easily visible.

I wore a tiny bit of makeup, just to make me feel a little pretty. This was my study outfit, rumpled but still sexy and a little feminine too. I thought about Eric and how his hands had felt on me, the feel of his lips, and the hardness that I knew would be just waiting in his pants anytime I wanted to be fucked.

Heavy sigh, have to study, I told myself and turned to head back to the economics book when I paused, I looked back in the mirror and smiled. The washroom was empty and there was no sign of that librarian. I remembered hearing the elevator while I was studying, I could very well be the only one on the entire floor.

"Maybe, I could at least do this ...," I thought.

Looking into my eyes in the mirror, I pulled the sweatshirt over my head, my heart was starting to beat faster and I could feel the dampness building between my legs. If anyone walked into the washroom, I would have no place to hide, I thought of that as I pulled the heavy sweatshirt over my head and off. Next was the t-shirt, my skin showed hundreds of goose bumps as the air-conditioning hit my exposed chest.

Imagining in the reflection of my eyes in the mirror, how Eric would react; I reached down and undid the front clasp of my bra. Even though they were small, it always felt nice when I took off my bra, letting the soft cups fall away from my boobs revealed my dark brown/pinkish nipples and they were both already rock hard. God, I wish that someone were here to suck and nibble on them. I moaned in frustration, pinching the nubs with my thumb and index fingers.

Knowing that I had to study, I only played with them for a few moments, just long enough for my knees to wobble and my breathing to become raspy.

I grabbed the sweatshirt and pulled it back on over my exposed chest and nipples, the heavy material creating delicious friction as it rubbed over my sensitive nipples.

Heart beating even harder, I slipped off my sandals and hooked my thumbs under the elastic of my sweatpants. Pulling them down, the heavy sweatshirt almost covered the red panties that showed in the reflection. I pulled them down and then using the sink for support, I stepped out of them.

Standing looking at myself, I took my phone and snapped a selfie that I would send to Eric later. I ran a finger up the middle of my panties, feeling the heat and the wetness of my little shaved pussy. It made me shiver and shake. I could feel electricity in my toes and my fingertips, the way I always did when I touched myself.

In the mirror, I could see the outline of my pussy and my clit showing through the tight sheer material. Taking a chance, I pulled the wet panties down my thighs and stepped out of them, while hooking a finger around them to keep them from falling on the floor. Looking at myself, I snapped another picture for Eric. The sweatshirt almost covered my pussy, but there it was; wet and the folds were starting to open up like they always did when I was wet.

Now nude from the waist down, I took the panties and brought them to my face, inhaling deeply my own scent. I moaned aloud again several times. I wanted nothing more than to give in to the electricity that was moving through my body, my hands were shaking in excitement. Knowing that I could be discovered any moment only added to the feeling.

I took still another selfie for Eric, before pulling my sweatpants back up. Steadying myself, I grabbed the t-shirt, bra, and panties, bundled them into a ball, and headed out of the washroom. The material of my sweatpants gently chaffing on my smooth body as I walked back to my books.

Sitting down, feeling the roughness of my sweats against my body, I closed my eyes for a moment. Opening them, I checked my phone; I had only been in the washroom for 10 minutes. Focusing all of my willpower, I opened the book again and started to study.

Economics is really dry reading and it wasn't very long before I realized that sometime I had slipped my hand into my pants. I hadn't even realized it until I felt that electricity again. I looked at the page and realized I hadn't turned the page for several minutes, my eyes were looking at the same letters, but my brain was not registering anything except the pleasure my fingers were generating as I absentmindedly masturbated myself.

I had finished most of the review and I decided to allow myself another small break. I closed my eyes. Giving into the throbbing between my legs and slowly used my fingers to make circles on my smooth skin near my vagina. Barely touching the skin, the feeling was like having butterflies tickling me. My fingertips glided over my skin almost without making contact.

The electricity I had felt earlier returned and now seemed to crackle throughout my body, I loved this feeling and the anticipation. My breathing became deeper and more irregular as I felt the pressure of an orgasm starting to build.

I imagined my phone capturing each image of me finger fucking myself and how turned on Eric would be. I imagined being watched by strangers hiding in the bookshelves. The thoughts of being naked and on display filled my mind as I used my fingers to explore my folds and softly caress my clit was enough to push me over the edge.

I tried to stifle the moan that escaped my lips, but it escaped as my hips flexed and buckled, the second moan was out of my mouth as well as I shivered in the grips of a wonderful orgasm. Eric always said he loved watching me cum because of how intensely my body reacted and this one was awesome. My hips flexed and went rigid and I almost moaned aloud, only stifling myself at the last second, but had anyone been listening, there was no mistaking what I was doing.

I left my fingers in my pants as the feelings receded, enjoying the throbbing and allowing myself to catch my breath. Finally, when my heartbeat returned almost too normal I took my fingers out of my pants, brought them to my nose, and savoured the scent of my pussy. Out of a whim, I brought each to my lips and then using my tongue and licked my taste from each one.

I looked at the clock finally and reluctantly opened the book onto the last chapter; the library was still open for another two hours. Surprisingly, the orgasm had revitalized me and I churned through the last chapter in less than 30 minutes. When I closed the book, I thought about calling Eric and almost ready to dial his number, when I thought again about his instructions.

Should I do that? I hadn't seen anyone since he left and all through my studying and previous breaks, only the sound of the HVAC was present. I noticed my hands were actually shaking as I considered what Eric wanted, what I realized I wanted to do.

Using my textbook, I opened the camera on my phone and positioned it against the book so it would stand up. Looking up and down the length of what I could see in the room, it was empty, but I could feel the nervousness building in my stomach. At the same time, the electricity of my excitement was coursing through my body. Positioning the camera to make sure the spot I wanted would be what would be seen, I selected the record button.

Standing up, I moved to a spot between the shelves. My heart was beating so hard that I was sure the audio feed would hear it. I smiled for the camera and then pulled my sweatpants down slowly, I was sure the camera was recording my actions. The cool air of the air conditioning, the dampness between my legs, all of it was almost too much.

I raised my hands over my head so that the camera would be sure to have a full view of my wet pussy, I ran a finger over my sex and then licked it for the camera.

Turning away from the camera, I gave it a full view of my ass as I bent over and removed my pants. I imagined how hard Eric would be when he watched this; I imagined his hands on my thighs, his tongue between my legs moving in and around my sweet little pussy.

I noticed the aroma of my arousal, the scent of my wet pussy made me feel lightheaded. While bent over for the camera, I slowly reached behind me and ran a finger between the lips of my opening again. This time I penetrated myself and then licked and sucked on my finger like it was a small cock. I was inhaling deeply as I did so and letting out a small moan that I am sure the camera recorded. I turned back around, smiled at the camera, and said, "Hi Eric, wish you were here."

I took a moment, folded up the pants, and set them on a shelf. Then I slowly teased the camera and removed my sweatshirt, slowly revealing my total nakedness to the camera. If my nipples were hard before they were almost painfully hard now, they were begging to be sucked, pinched, and pulled. Each was as big as an eraser, closing my eyes, I used my fingers and thumbs to pull and pinch them for the camera.

My nipples have always been extremely sensitive and several times, I have been able to orgasm just from Eric playing with them. In my mind, I imagined his lips on my nipples right now, using his teeth to gently bite on on them. The combination of pain and pleasure was making me feel drunk with pleasure.

I felt like I was on a roller coaster slowly building up the anticipation of cresting the top of the coaster. My knees and hands were shaking as I used one hand to play with my nipples and used the other to masturbate my pussy for the camera. Gently at first, the fingers in my pussy traced my opening and my little clit. Now faster, I used my fingers to penetrate myself with increasing frenzy.

I lost track of the time, nothing else seemed to matter, only the feelings of intense electricity that my fingers were generating. I knew I could only make this last a little longer, my moaning and whimpering seemed non-stop.

My roller coaster finally approached the edge of the precipice. Picturing myself and imagining Eric's reaction, I plunged over the edge. I felt like I was free falling as a massive orgasm gripped and shook my body. I used one hand to steady myself as aftershocks rumbled through my body.

"OMG, that was incredible," I said to the camera.

Catching my breath, I realized I didn't want this to be over, but my pussy was so sensitive I could barely touch it without screaming.

Thinking I might never get another chance like this, I rolled up the sweatshirt and put it on the same shelf as the pants. Naked and still shaking after my orgasm, I decided to take a walk and live out my dark fantasy.

I wanted to prolong this awesome feeling of being exposed, to push my luck with the possibility of discovery. My lust had won out over logic.

Grabbing my phone, I held it in front of me to record my adventure. My nipples were still fully erect, and my pussy enflamed and glistening with my juices. I slowly walked to the end of the closest bookshelf and paused.

The cool air felt awesome, and I slowly pulled on my hard again nipples for the camera. The sense of being exposed in a public place make realize how much of a slut I wanted to be. I loved the feeling of be nude in a public place and knew I wanted to keep doing this. I had to stop and steady myself a couple of times, with each step I was further and further away from my clothes and the safety they represented.

Eric had been right; the library floor looked completely empty. I walked further and further from my study area, my stomach and mind screaming to me that I was pushing things too far.

Being naked was like a drug and I was completely addicted, I couldn't stop now any more than I could stop breathing.

I came to a large open area that had windows and opened to a hallway beyond and further beyond that was a water fountain. After two big orgasms, I realized how thirsty I was, but to get there I would have to cross almost 50 feet of open space and the fountain was right next to the elevator.

Holding my phone in selfie mode, I took a deep breath, looked around, saw no one and started across the floor. I imagined every campus cop was lurking in the shadows, ready to pounce and arrest me and hall me away naked.

"Mmmm, that would be something," I smiled to myself. The sense of thrill making my imagination swirl with possibilities. I was thinking about that when I arrived at the fountain, bending over I took a long cool drink, bending over; I knew my ass was deliciously exposed. I wondered about sitting on the fountain and letting the water spray on myself.

Lost in the daydream I almost didn't hear the noise of the elevator. Seconds later, I heard the familiar ding as it stopped on this floor.

I door started to open and I had no place to run, I had only seconds until I would be caught. Then I noticed a door just few feet away that I hadn't seen, I tried it and it opened a storage closet. I ducked in and just closed the door as I heard two people come step into the space where I had been only seconds before.

12