Revealing Study Habit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was in my throat.

"OMG, OMG, OMG, fuck," I thought to myself. As much as I fantasized about being caught, the actuality of being this close to it happening was very real and very scary.

Behind the door, I could hear voices, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I was breathing so hard I was afraid I might hyperventilate.

I started to panic, feeling trapped, "fuck, fuck" fuck," I thought. Then I caught myself. This is how the "old" me would have reacted. "Get a grip, girl, this isn't so bad, I just have to be patient, and think my way through this."

I realized my phone was still recording as I began to think.

I took a deep breath and forced myself to calm down.

First, I was naked in a closet; better yet, I was naked in a closet in the university library, about 30 minutes before it was going to close. My clothes were more than a hundred feet away along with my stuff and there were two unknown people standing less than 6 feet away.

On the good side, they didn't know I was here and maybe they would move away, I tried not to think about where they would go. Listening at the door my hand accidently brushed up against my boob and I was surprised to feel that my nipples were rock hard again. Almost without noticing my other hand and fingers had been between my legs, slowly caressing my pussy.

I closed my eyes and continued to consciously play with myself. I thought that Eric would be so turned on by this, here I was trapped but I was still masturbating myself. I noticed that their voices seemed to have stopped, I hadn't heard any sound of shoes but maybe they had moved away from the door while I had been busy.

I brought a finger to my lips and tasted myself and inhaled my scent again, I loved how pussy tasted, especially my own. This was so sexy, I knew afterwards it would be such a cool story to tell Eric; however, I needed to get to my clothes, get dressed, and get out of here first.

First thing I did was to use the phone flashlight to see what was in the closest. It was essentially empty except for some cleaning supplies. I looked to see if there might be any clothes or something to cover me up, but there wasn't anything. I was going to be naked until I got to my clothes.

Slowly I turned the doorknob and held my breath the entire time. Nothing happened, I eased the door open an inch or two and still nothing. A sliver of light entered the closet and I was able to see out, I didn't see any people or hear any voices.

My mind imagined to a scene of me getting caught and somehow being paraded naked through the library in handcuffs for everyone to see and just the thought of that made me softly moan, not the reaction that I expected, but I realized just how turned on the possibility of getting caught made me.

The sexual portion of my personality reveled in the thought, the logic part of my brain, came through and I realized at this moment, it would be better for my academic career not to be caught right before exams.

"Maybe I am a slut," I smiled to myself, but right now, I was going to try and not be caught. Maybe though, Eric and I could role-play something later I promised myself. I thought Eric would love that.

Easing the door open more, I peeked my head out, nobody yelled nobody did anything, the area around the elevator seemed just as empty as when I first took a drink from the fountain.

I slipped out the door, my body now fully exposed again, I perked my ears but heard nothing, I covered the distance across the open space in what seemed like light speed. Just as I got to the first bookshelf, I heard shoes squeaking on the floor.

I hit the floor like I had been shot, lying naked on the cold tiles, my heart was racing again and I held my breath. The sound of the footsteps seemed one or two aisles over, the sound got louder as they approached and then receded as they moved towards the elevator.

I crawled and stayed low and made it to the end of the current row of bookshelves. I stood up and then moved to another row. I was about half way back when I heard a voice.

"There is someone here, I saw books on the table, whoever it is must be in the washroom," a female voice said. The voice sounded authoritative and I figured it must be a librarian, maybe doing a sweep to warn people that the library was going to close.

"Okay, I'll check the washrooms by the elevator," and a younger female voice responded.

While they were talking, I got on my hands and knees again and crawled along the floor, fortunately my clothes were in a direction different from where the voices seemed to be coming from.

After what seemed like an eternity, I was back to my study area. Taking a chance, I stood up and crossed the twenty feet to where I hoped my clothes still were. I relaxed when I saw they were still on the shelf, semi hidden by books.

Hands shaking, I grabbed the pants first and I managed to pull them on without any issues. I just unfolded the top heard the same footsteps approaching again, this time closer.

My heart was beating a million times a second as I struggled to get the top on over my head; I was just pulling it down when I saw the older librarian coming towards me.

"I'm sorry miss, we the library is closing in fifteen minutes, could you start to pack up. We were just checking each floor," she said in a pleasant enough voice.

"Do you need a hand with your things?" she asked.

"No, I'll be fine," I managed to stammer, my heart just only now starting to approach something closer to a normal beat.

"Okay, I'm just going to check the rest of the floor, do you know if anyone else is here," she asked.

"No, I haven't seen anyone," I said as put my books in my knapsack; my panties were visible for just a second before I pushed my books on top of them.

The librarian didn't seem to notice and I started to walk towards the elevator.

She followed a few steps behind me, seemingly to make sure she didn't lose sight of me.

"How did your studying go," she asked trying to make conversation, but I didn't answer for a moment, noticing for the first time a security camera.

I didn't answer her question, but asked a question myself, "I didn't know there were cameras here?"

"Yes," she laughed, "We put them in a few years ago, we use them to keep an eye on students, you wouldn't believe what some of them will do in library,"

"Really," I said.

"I could tell you some stories," she laughed again, as we approached the elevator.

"Does someone monitor them all the time?" I asked, trying to hide my nervousness. I was growing worried that we could be interrupted at any point by someone who might be reviewing the video right at this moment and recognize me as the naked woman on the camera.

"Sometimes, they check the security footage, but there aren't many people using the library during exams, so it is unlikely tonight," she said as I pressed the button for the elevator.

"Are you okay," she asked, "You look a little pale?"

The elevator appeared quickly and the door started to open.

"I just need a little fresh air," suddenly feeling relieved.

I got on the elevator, suddenly a little disappointed that my adventure was over ... this time.

"Good night, I hope you got a lot done tonight," she said as the doors closed.

"I did thank you," I smiled to myself, knowing that I was going to have to do something like this again.

Standing in the elevator, I pressed "send" on the recording for Eric as the elevator approached the ground floor.

"Something like this, very soon," I said to myself.

12