Revelation—CFNM

Story Info
He realizes he loves CFNM.
1.4k words
4.57
17.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revelation --CFNM

My new girlfriend knew how to get me excited. During the first date it was the hot, hungry kissing. The next date brought aggressive petting, steamy foreplay. When we met again we both dove into moaning oral sex. I loved her sweet, blonde pussy and ate her with relish, licking her juices like a dessert. She screamed as a mighty orgasm rocked her. A minute later she turned to me and hungrily took me into her mouth, saying, "I love your big, fat, cock!" Hearing her say such dirty words really riled me up and only a minute later I shot a big load into her waiting mouth.

The very next evening we escalated our lovemaking to furious, exhilarating, exhausting, explosive intercourse. Multiple orgasms for both of us. We were thrilled.

At age 49 (me) and 48 (her), our minds and bodies had been reawakened to more pleasure than we had ever dreamed possible. The clumsy, inartful days of youth were no more. With the experiences we each had had with others, we were primed to deliver satisfaction. And we did.

We each loved the body of the other. We had a similar upbringing. Thought similarly. And we both loved sex. It was great.

We would both fantasize during work about what we could do to add even more excitement.

One day, I was with her in her apartment. It was right after work, so we hadn't had time to do anything but have dinner. Then I needed a shower. I slipped into the bathroom, shut the door, got undressed and began the shower. I soaped my body and squeezed shampoo into my hair. I enjoyed the steamy water. Suddenly, I heard the door open and an instant later, the shower curtain was thrust along the rail, leaving me exposed. As I stood there, surprised, she calmly sat down on the shut toilet seat and just watched me. She fully dressed. Me, of course, wearing nothing but a thin, bubbly coating of shampoo and soap, sliding languidly down my body with the misty shower spray. She continued to sit there, admiring my naked body, shiny and clean from the products and water.

"We are still getting to know each other" she said, "so you don't know everything about me, about certain things I really like." She kept staring, but now her eyes fixed on my crotch. "I own many movies, movies that feature men in a certain way--the way I really like them to be." She turned her eyes away and had a pensive look, as if she was trying to decide something. She exhaled, returned her gaze to my eyes. "You see, I love seeing handsome, nude men, their cocks hard, their stomachs firm, their tight-assed, nude bodies displayed, as they are ogled and groped by women who are fully clothed and totally in control." She stopped, and her gaze searched for my reaction.

I gaped at her. I didn't know what to say. No woman had ever said something like that to me. I looked back at her, bewildered. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

She grinned broadly, appearing to be exhilarated.

"It's known as CFNM, clothed female, NAKED male!"

My breath caught in my throat. My heart raced, the fast pace of extreme sexual excitement. My cock responded with a mind of its own: it sprouted a level of hardness I had rarely experienced. I looked down at it, frankly impressed, as the shower spray flowed down my head and splattered on my marble-like member. I was half stunned and half thrilled.

Did I say thrilled? Wow, I thought. Do I actually like what she is saying? My cock said I did.

She noticed how my body had responded to her comments. "What a hard on!" She looked at me with feral eyes, like a cat who had stumbled upon delicious prey. She licked her lips and attacked with her words. "I want you to be willing to be naked for me, while I am dressed! And I see you like it too! That is so great!"

A smile of satisfaction filled her face. I saw that a switch had turned on inside her. I had to admit, the switch had also turned on for me.

I was in new territory.

She looked right into my eyes again. "Now turn around. I want to watch your sweet ass!" Again, I was initially taken aback. My face flushed. But, I felt my muscles desert me. As if I were a puppet being moved by strings manipulated by her, I did as she commanded. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I stood there, the water still flowing over me, my bare ass, presented for her. I heard a click, snap, click, snap. I looked over my shoulder and saw that she was taking pictures of me, as the water flowed down my back and onto the curves and crack of my butt. "Mmm. Nice ass!"

Pictures! That cranked it up to a new level. Who might see them? Would she share them with friends? An image of her holding her phone, displaying the photos to a group of other women made me gasp.

What had gotten into me?

Then she told me to turn to the front. Dare I? Dare I bare my face, my chest, my cock and my balls to the camera, to perhaps be passed about between random women, simply for their pleasure?

I struggled, but only for a moment. In my gut there was a fire. And her control of me had lit it. So, yes, I turned and allowed her to capture all of me. And she did. Oh, how slowly and carefully she photographed me. Every inch. "I love your body. And your willingness. Wouldn't my girlfriends love to see you naked!"

Her words almost sent me over the edge, but with great effort, I restrained from releasing a full cum blast.Yet, a spurt of pre cum did drool off the tip.

"Ohhh, yahhh! You look so gooood!" She exclaimed as she snapped picture after picture.

"Now come out of there," she said. She put aside her phone. I was breathing rapidly, a big foggy headed, but I managed. I shut off the water flow and stepped out of the shower. Her bent finger, ordered me to her. I went to her. Me and my wet, raging, body, with drooling cock, now an inch away from her, pointing straight as an arrow at her face. "Put your hands on your head." Yes, she wanted absolute submission. I gulped. Submission?

My hands moved by themselves to my crown. I submitted, willingly. There I was, nude, shiny clean, hands on head, rigid as a rock --her willing and hard boy toy, while she was fully dressed and in command.

Her velvety hands moved slowly across my balls. She massaged them, staring at the sight. Then with one hand she reached back and grabbed one ass cheek, and squeezed it, while with her other hand she began to stroke me. I groaned with delight, barely able to keep from exploding right away.

Then her warm, soft mouth fitted over the bulbous head of my member. Her head bobbed back and forth like a piston, while her hand trailed behind her mouth to stroke me, as her other hand still squeezed my ass. I held out as long as I could, but that was only a minute. I let loose with a loud moan. Waves of cum shot into her mouth, until she couldn't take it all. Some dripped out of her lips and down her chin.

When it was over I dropped to my knees, at her feet. I was exhausted. She grabbed a towel to wipe off her face. "You are delicious," she said.

That was only the beginning, the start of a period of time in my life that I will never forget. Something had sprung open in me. A need so powerful, it felt like a drug! A drug that made my heart pound and my mind a hot blur. In a single moment I had become an addict, an addict for her eyes, for her comments, for her commands!

I craved it, while I was at work, while I dressed alone, while I undressed alone, while I ate, and while I dreamt.

I was hers in a way I could never have imagined.

I was hooked.