The Salon, A CFNM Story Ch. 01

Story Info
A regular trip for a haircut stirs an interest.
1.4k words
4.14
22.3k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cheesyguy
cheesyguy
102 Followers

I've read and long admired many of the stories on Literotica. I thought I'd try my hand at story-telling. This account is pure fiction, though I've made every attempt to make it as real as possible. It has also incorporated a few of my fetishes along the way (might as well play to my strengths, right?). I hope you enjoy the story. I've already written the first few chapters and will publish more with good feedback. I'd love to hear your comments and criticisms.

Chapter 1

Time for another haircut.

I made my appointment with Andrea online. I've been seeing her roughly every six weeks for a couple years now. Andrea could be very pretty. She has very pretty eyes, but some of her features are hardened. I suspect Andrea has not had an easy life. I know she's divorced with two kids, one of whom has learning disabilities. Though she's shared little of her personal life, I've gathered that the husband has no part in their lives. Thankfully her own mother is around to help with her kids.

The chat at my appointment with Andrea is always superficial; a typical business-client relationship.She knows my name (It's Greg, by the way). Aside from knowing my occupation (civil engineer), martial status (divorced), kids (two sons: one a college graduate and on his own, the other in college) and a couple of mutual interests, that's pretty much all she knows about me.

One thing that she does not know about me is that I'm into CFNM, or Clothed Female, Naked Male. Only my ex-wife knows, though she wasn't into it at all. She very much disliked any attempts by me to be naked inside our own home. It was never in front of our kids or in front of the windows or anything; just when we were alone. It made her extremely uncomfortable, so I dropped it after a few attempts. She really wasn't into our sex life, either. She tried, but it wasn't anywhere near as important as it was to me. She was--and still is--married to her work as an attorney. We had sex, it just never really appealed to her on a regular basis. She cared about me and cared about our sons, but work was never far behind. We parted amicably almost five years ago. We're still friends and have never re-married. Our circles of friends overlap; no one has intimated to me that she's dating anyone. In fact, we've hooked up roughly once a year since the divorce; lonesome talk gets the best of us sometimes. Then it's always back to her work.

I haven't remarried myself. I'm in my mid 50s now. I've gone out on a few dates. Most of the women around my age seemed anxious to get serious immediately. Not something I want for myself right now. I just enjoy doing my own thing. One of those things I'd like to partake more in is CFNM. It just appeals to me. I'm not into the whole humiliation scene, nor do I want to expose myself to someone who doesn't want to see me. I just want to be nude in front of other clothed females. These "restrictions" have kept me from fully getting into a CFNM scenario, but I'm OK with that.

Back to Andrea and my haircut. On my most recent appointment, Andrea greeted me warmly, as is her custom. She has a decent body; straight black hair with a few gray strands that runs just past her shoulders. She typically wears a zippered hoodie; it's usually zipped high enough that it's tough to tell whether or not she's wearing a blouse. If I had to guess, I'd say she's a D-cup, but again it's tough to tell with the clothes she wears, which always includes a black apron. Jeans and sneakers rounded out her outfit today. Occasionally she swaps the jeans for yoga pants. It appears she has birthing hips, but again, the hoodie doesn't help.

Andrea started up on my haircut and after exchanging pleasantries about the weather, she began telling me about a client she had seen earlier in the day who was "acting like a Karen" and being rather obnoxious. So to fill the conversation, I asked her about some of her weirdest clients and requests. She begins telling me about a few women who come in demanding the world, all the while being rude in the process. I listen half-heartedly as one story sounds like the next. Then there's a long silence as she concentrates on one of my sideburns.

As she switches to the other side of my head, she says, "Oh yeah, and I had this guy, a long time ago at a different salon, who wanted to be completely naked as I cut his hair! Can you believe that?" Needless to say, I she now had my complete and undivided attention. I needed details!

"That's... different. What was your reaction?" I just had to know.

"I was a little shocked, but not totally surprised. I was warned about this and a few other things in cosmetology school. I could expect all kinds of sexual requests and advances. My instructors told us we could lose our licensing if we got busted, so it's best to politely decline all offers. But outside of class, some of the other girls thought, 'you can't get busted if they don't know.' I kind of agreed with them, though I was pretty nervous about the thought. Then I forgot about it completely until that moment."

I could feel my cock begin to stir inside my shorts as I watched her in the reflection of the mirror. Her demeanor did not change as she shared these details. I was intrigued by the possibilities that lay ahead. But I needed more info first.

"So what happened next?" I tried to ask in the most polite tone I could, but I'm sure my own fantasies could be detected in the tone of my voice.

"I didn't answer him right away. I didn't know what to say at first. I let his request just kind of hang there. Then I thought, 'It's late at night, he's my last client, he was always a very good tipper, and he seemed pretty harmless.' I don't know what came over me, but I told him it was OK."

Any blood that was in my face was now rushing directly to my penis. "And?"

I watched her in the mirror as she described what happened next. She never took her eyes off my hair as she talked. "He got up, removed the smock I had put on him and handed it to me, carefully removed all his clothes and placed them on a chair nearby and promptly sat back down."

At this point I was wide-eyed and fully erect. "So what happened?"

"Nothing. I finished cutting his hair five minutes later. He didn't try to touch me and I sure as hell didn't try to touch him. When the haircut was done, I removed his smock. He got up, got dressed and paid me his usual fee and tip, said "Thank you" and left.

"Wow, that's pretty wild." I was careful with my word choices. I didn't want to cut the guy down, as he had just played out a fantasy of mine! I needed a little more info. "Did you feel scared or threatened or...?"

"Honestly, no." She was now looking at me in the mirror. "I had known the guy for years. He seemed totally harmless. And aside from the fact he was completely naked under the smock, everything was normal."

"No extra charge?"

"Nope. Nothing happened and he was always a good tipper."

I was dying to know if the man was sporting wood or not, or if anything else happened, but felt like I had already asked enough questions. Besides, Andrea was finishing up my haircut and there was the matter of concealing the hard-on I was now sporting in my shorts.

Thankfully, she had changed the subject before I had to get up when she started talking about a new credit card system she had implemented. The rambling went on long enough to for my erection to subside somewhat so that when I finally stood up, my erection was a little less obvious. I paid and left a nice tip and went on my way. By the time the door was closing behind me, the wheels were spinning...

cheesyguy
cheesyguy
102 Followers