Revelation Pt. 02 - CFNM

Story Info
Man continues to find out what CFNM is like.
2.5k words
4.74
10.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revelation -part 2 -CFNM

It had been a revelation. I was in my apartment and in my bed, thinking about last night at my girlfriend's apartment. I felt my face flush as I recalled what I had done, what I had allowed to happen. I had willingly submitted to her lustful demands. She had sparked something inside of me that craved her control. She obviously loved the imbalance of power. I had been naked in the shower, letting her devour me with her eyes, and allowing her to take picture after picture, while she sat comfortably, fully clothed, telling me how much she liked watching movies of nude, hard men being ogled and used by clothed women. From there she had gone on to comment about my ass, my cock, my balls, and how her girlfriends would love the pictures. Then she had ordered me to her, made me show my absolute submission by placing my hands on my head, as she gleefully grabbed my ass, massaged by balls and sucked my cock until it exploded. She had been in total control and had used me totally, completely. She had enjoyed every second of the CFNM experience.

And as I lay in bed, I a bit reluctantly I had to admit that I had enjoyed it too. Not without some worry, or embarrassment, but not enough to feel regret. I shook my head. Wow, I never knew such a desire had waited in me, quiescent. I felt the effects of the memories: they made me hard as a rock. I couldn't resist stroking myself. But I found the focus to stop. I had to get to work. It was tough, but I managed to put aside my desire and get dressed.

She called be at my office later that day, just before I was going to leave for the day. Almost everyone else had gone home, except for my secretary who was finishing up some work. My office door was closed. My girlfriend's voice was confident as it flowed from my mobile phone. "You were fun last night. You liked it, didn't you? You liked a woman being in control. I want to hear you say it."

I had a hard time breathing. Her words made my heart sprint. I knew she was right, but...

"Say it!" she insisted.

I gulped. "I liked your commands. I liked being naked for you."

She breathed heavily with satisfaction.

"Good boy. Are you hard right now?"

Indeed. "Yes," I admitted.

"Excellent. First, on your phone, put on the conference app you know I use."

I did as she said.

"Click on my name and open the video and audio."

Again, I did as she said. I had a feeling of where this was headed, but I didn't resist. The video and audio worked. In the spilt screen I could see her and she could see me. She continued.

"Place your phone so it captures you and move back in your chair so I can see all of you."

Uh oh. Do I dare continue?

I rested the phone on a stack of books. I moved the chair back just a little bit. I knew she could view me top to bottom. My pulse was a loud beat in my ears.

"Now, as I sit nice and cozy where I am, fully clothed, you will pull out your beautiful hard cock and stroke it for me, as I watch you."

Oh my. She really was enjoying her sway over me. Was it just me? I wondered if she did this with other men. She sure knew how to get a guy excited and direct him. It was that absolute confidence, along with her obvious very strong desire to see male flesh, that was intoxicating. It was so hot to be such an object of her powerful fantasies.

Yet, I felt a bit worried. "But, but, " I sputtered, "I am at work!"

She laughed. "Good. Are there women there?"

I said, "I'm not sure, but my secretary might still be here, though my door is closed."

"Hm. Well, let's not let anything get in the way of my fun. For now, your cock is mine! Zip down your pants!"

I hesitated, peered at the door. With a gulp, I pull down my zipper. Through my phone she could see it all. "Pull out that lovely cock!" I again checked the door. Still shut. I whipped out my cock. I slumped a bit, so my hard cock stood straight and tall.

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

I saw her eyes, big and hungry, taking in the sight, taking in the product of her power.

"Now start stroking!" She commanded.

My hand moved as she required.

"Mmmm," she purred. "Watching a man stroke his hard dick is so hot! You like showing me that, don't you?"

"Yes," I groaned. Her words, her style, were putting me into a state of ecstasy.

I shut my eyes. I was wrapped up in a wildfire of thrilling obedience.

That is why I didn't notice the door opening quietly, carefully. It was only when I heard someone breathing heavily very close by that I opened my eyes. And I saw my secretary, my very young, very hot, blonde secretary, not only watching me with wide eyes, but also using her phone to take a video of him as I stroked and groaned.

I was shocked and I tried to hide my dick with my hands. I stood up but my dick was so hard I couldn't get it back under my underwear.

My secretary giggled and just stood there, keeping her camera locked on me. I heard my girlfriend's voice from my phone. "Oh, I meant to tell you that I know your secretary. You see, we women have a way of communicating that men don't have a clue about. So I filled her in on you. Even pulled out my phone and showed her your sweet naked body in the shower. She loved it. So, I had her wait outside your office tonight until you were stroking.

"Now, be a good little boy, and sit down!" I dropped back into my chair. Once I had, she intoned, "Now move your hands away and show both of us that hard cock!"

Sighing, but at the same time thrilled, I dropped my hands. Now my girlfriend could see my hardness through my phone again and my secretary kept taping me on her own phone.

"That's it. I like a compliant, hung man. Now, stroke!" My gal demanded.

My secretary kept her camera going, but she moved closer. Her beautiful blue eyes were fixed on my hand as it pumped.

Finally, with her young feminine voice she spoke. "I am going to enjoy working here. Your girlfriend has instructed me about how to manage, how to treat, men like you, men who enjoy a strong woman." As she talked, she sounded more and more confident. "From now on, I will ogle you as much as I like. I already have enjoyed checking you out, coming and going. Your nice bulge as you walk in, and your sweet ass as you walk away. Didn't know that, did you? Now I will not even hide my staring."

I didn't know what to say. What could I say when my actions were answering any doubts about who was in control.

I continued stroking. Getting closer...

She kept going, very obviously excited by her position vis a vis me. "For a long time I have wondered what you look like under those clothes. Now, I know. And, yes, I saw the video of you in the shower," she stopped, looked into my eyes, "but the real thing, in person, is the best. So, stop stroking and stand up again!" My secretary ordered. I heard my girlfriend laugh. "That a girl!" She said.

Sit, stand, sit, stand. I was their toy. I looked at my girlfriend's face on the screen. At this point I was feeling frustrated. I was at the point where I needed a release badly. I thought of refusing to stop my stroking, and just get it over with. I was about to, but when I saw the extreme desire in those gorgeous eyes of my secretary, I melted. I very much wanted those eyes to stay staring at me.

I pulled my hand away and stood.

"Move to the side of the desk, " my secretary said. I shuffled to the side, my pants and underwear at my ankles.

I gasped as she slipped past me and sat in my chair. "There," she said with a smile, "I like it! This is like the nice chairs at the strip club for women. That is where I first met your girlfriend. We love watching men bare it all for us!"

I didn't know that. So, my girlfriend went out regularly to see men get naked for her. Oddly, instead of anger, I felt a surge of competitiveness. I wanted to excite her more than those other guys did.

Through the speaker of my phone my girlfriend said, "make sure you move his phone so it will let me watch, then make him get rid of the rest of those pesky clothes."

My secretary adjusted the phone, then leaned back. She looked me straight in the eye. "Get naked. Slowly. I like it like that. "

As was the case last night, I was being treated like an object, designed solely for the pleasure of these two women. I thought of refusing, but I was already baring my most intimate parts, and I did very badly need to come. This scenario would make the release more powerful. More enjoyable.

Slowly I slipped of my shoes. I sat on the desk, the surface cold on my bare ass, and pulled off my socks, with a casual, burlesque-like pull, lengthening each sock before yanking it free and tossing it in the air. My audience watched closely. Then I let my pants drop to the floor. Now it was just my underwear at my ankles, my dress shirt, and tshirt. Still on the desk, I slipped one side of my underwear free so the underwear sat on one ankle. With a flourish I kicked my leg and my underwear went flying. I heard claps.

Then I stood, just inches from my secretary and so close to my phone my girlfriend could have kissed my cock if the screen was her actual face. I unhurriedly moved to each button of my dress shirt, until I had released all of them. I sent my shirt flying. Finally, I leisurely pulled up my tshirt. I pulled it up until it slid beyond my chest and covered my face for a moment or two, so that I stood there bare from chest down, arms stretched upward. Then off came my tshirt.

I was totally naked.

My secretary smiled. She spoke to my girlfriend as she ogled me. She twirled her finger, telling me to torn around. I went in a circle. "Mmm, he is a nice piece of ass."

"A fine piece of man meat," my girlfriend intoned. "So, what do you want him to do?"

I looked at the screen, as if to ask why my girlfriend thought she could give me to another woman without my consent. But I didn't end up saying a thing.

My secretary stroked her chin, thinking, and as she did she nonchalantly reached out with her free hand and began massaging my balls, as if they were dice she was thinking of throwing. "I think I want him, my 'hot boss,'to dance for me."

Dance? Dance at the beck and call of my much younger subordinate?

It was a startling idea. But, I was already nude and at the mercy of this young woman. This young beauty desired to see me move. It made my cock throb.

So, yes, from that deep desire, I did as she said.

My hips starting gyrating, and her hand slipped off my balls. Darn. Her hand had felt so good... I watched her eyes staring at my every move.

As I swayed, my cock moved side to side. She was mesmerized.

"Yes! Shake it for me!" My secretary exclaimed.

"Nice!" I heard my girlfriend yell.

"Turn around and shake that ass!" My secretary demanded.

Around I went. I felt two velvety hands grab my hips and pull me back, until I was in her lap. I gave her a nude lap dance, swaying my hips and grinding into her lap.

"Great ass!" She exclaimed and smacked it once, twice. Then she reached under me and grabbed my balls. One hand on my ass squeezed my cheek and the other played with my balls. It brought me into a foggy delirium of delight. My cock dribbled precum.

"He is such a good play thing!" My secretary exclaimed. "I can't wait to teach other boys to be like him!"

"I know," my girlfriend said. "It is time women trained men for their pleasure! And this one certainly likes it!"

What they said wasn't easy to hear, but it didn't stop me from dancing faster. They shouted out cat call after cat call, loving the sight of my jiggling parts and bare skin.

Finally, I heard my girlfriend say, "ok, I love seeing him dance, but it's time for the main event! Make him come for us!"

"Yes!!" My secretary yelled. She turned to me and said with fire in her eyes: "come over here. We want to see you jerk it off." She looked at the top of the desk. "Yes, this desk is part of your power in this office. Well, now it's part of my playground. I want you to shoot your load onto it!"

I shuffled to her. I saw myself in my phone and my secretary had her camera on me. I was breathing very fast. Her words were full of her joy about the power that she now had over me. I was not sure how to feel about it. But with four female eyes intensely watching each and every stroke I made, I felt a ball of fire in my gut as they tensely waited for the final payoff. I consumed their lust like a starving man would a delicious meal. My whole body was raging. I didn't last long. A few strokes later my whole body seized, and a thick rope of cum shut up, and came down in an arc, and splattered on the desk. I continued. Another rope, and then a third shot from me, until my desktop was covered in my thick, white essence.

My secretary made sure she captured the whole thing on her phone.

When I was finished I could barely stand. When my secretary was finished filming, she put down her phone and came up to me. "I am going to leave your cum right there. It'll remind you of what is expected of you." She grabbed my shoulders, turned me around, slapped my ass, and said, "now get dressed and go home. We need you to be well rested. We are just getting started with you!"