Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls sat in the back seat, catching up with the news.

"They should have renamed it Exmoor Forest Grand Hotel." said Paul.

"Why's that?" asked Chris.

"It's the way my mind works, with letters. You know - alphabetical - EFGH."

Next night, Suzie gave Paul a kiss as her taxi arrived.

"Bye sweetie."

"Bye babe."

He settled down in front of the tv, and his mongrel joined him. He got engrossed in a film which went on longer than usual. Around ten thirty, Brad started fidgeting.

"Go and get your lead then."

The dog ran off to the kitchen and returned with his lead.

Outside, Paul asked Brad which way they should go. There was a circuit of a couple of miles, but they didn't always start off in the same direction. To the left they'd pass the village Post Office first. And to the right they'd pass his local, The Globe. Braddock sat by the road and seemed to consider it. Only fair, it was his walk. He looked both ways and pulled Paul towards the Post Office.

They were nearly all the way home as they passed the pub. It was closing time and someone else with a dog was just leaving. They looked friendly enough so Paul ventured closer. The men exchanged pleasantries and the dogs did the same, sniffing each other's arses. As the guy set off, Brad dragged Paul over to the corner of the carpark. There was a tree there and Brad did his final business of the evening.

Out in the road, a car pulled up. With Brad otherwise engaged, Paul looked ovr the high hedge at it. A Jaguar; he thought it was an XJ6. A woman got out and stretched across to the driver for a goodbye kiss. She had nice legs. Then, magically, her skirt got shorter. She was kissing the guy, while his hand slid up her thighs, dragging the hem with it. Just as Paul was about to get a glimpse of her panties, the driver gave her thigh a slap and returned his hand to the steering wheel.

"We'll definitely do that next week, I promise." she said; closed the door, and the car drove off.

Brad whined and pulled on his lead, but Paul kept him in place for a couple of minutes; then slowly completed the last part of the walk.

"Hi sweetie, you usually walk Brad earlier than this."

"Yeah, I got engrossed in a film. We left late."

He wondered if Suzie had anything to ask him. She did.

"Which way did you go?"

"We went past the pub first, and finished near the Post Office." he lied. "How about you; are you still using Charlie's Cabs?"

"Yes, but after Stella gets dropped off, I usually get out at The Globe. I like to walk the last bit; clears my head."

Paul made his usual Friday visit to the old people's home. Today's tie was the Eiffel Tower. Mandy admired it and said she had a possible lead.

"I wrote it down, but can't find the piece of paper. I think I left in the storeroom. Come with me."

They went into a room full of files and dry goods. Inside, she pushed him up against the wall and kissed him. He didn't put up much of a fight. Her hand dropped to his crotch, and squeezed. Then she broke away.

"I've been giving this a lot of thought Paul." she said. "And it ends now - my line in the sand. You know how I feel about you, but from now on, everything is professional. I release you from your promise to take me to dinner. But if you do so, understand it will be your step over my line."

Mandy stepped back and lifted her uniform dress. Paul breathed in; black panties, suspender belt and stockings.

"Staying your side of the line is fine too. But cross over and everything under my knickers is yours. And I do mean everything."

"I will think about it, Mandy." he answered. "Seriously, there's some difficult stuff going on in my life right now. But I will deal with it soon and, er, get back to you."

He was in the depot an hour early, using the office phone.

"Charlie's Cabs."

"Oh hi. My wife has mislaid an earring. Could you check if it was handed in last night?"

"There's nothing here at the moment sir. Can you give me details?"

"Mrs Compton. Picked up at Burtle Drive; seven thirty."

"Oh yes, that taxi is out at present. Give me your phone number and I'll call you back."

"I have to leave the office. But I can pop in on my way home. I'm Paul, what's your name?"

"Ellie."

"Hi, are you Ellie?"

"I am. I guess you're Paul. Bad news, there's no sign of an earring."

"Never mind, it was a long shot. I wonder if you could do me a favour."

"Try me." She smiled.

"I'd like to enquire about your regular bookings."

"Just a guess but are you interested in those made by Mrs Compton?"

"Yes. I'd like to know how long you've been taking her to Beaujolais Rouge, and if you bring her home again."

She checked.

"We've been taking her there for eight weeks; ever since it opened I believe. We collect a Mrs Heathfield on the way. We used to bring them back around ten thirty, but recently they stopped booking the return trip. Yesterday was the second time they've made their own way home."

Paul usually went shopping with Suzie on Saturdays, but cried off with an excuse of 'something to do'. She didn't mind, he slowed her down anyway. Once she'd left, he drove to Beaujolais Rouge.

"Yeah, they've been coming in since we opened, around two months ago."

"Do you think they're on the pull?"

"Not at first. But this last couple of weeks they've dressed different. Braless, short skirts, giggling and crossing legs."

"I think I know one of them."

"That'd be the blonde. Those strong round thighs! I tell you, if I got my head stuck between them, it'd take the entire Somerset and Devon Fire Brigade, to cut me free!"

"Not so keen on the slim one then?"

"She prettier, but her legs are a bit thin for me."

"So they've been picking guys up?"

"Not exactly, but they met two men last night, and the previous Thursday."

"Do you know who they are?"

He looked around the bar.

"Not supposed to say. It'll cost you five."

Paul handed it over.

"I won't give you names mate; I'm sworn to secrecy. But the girls were with two married men, who just happen to be the owners of this establishment. They drink a bottle of craft beer each. And the girls get through a bottle of white wine. One guy slips me a fiver each week, to turn a blind eye."

"What time do they leave?"

"It was around nine thirty last night. The owners used to drop by on random nights, sharing a car. But recently they arrive separately; always Thursday, a Merc and a Jag."

Paul knew divorce was a done deal. He called the solictor who was handling the sale of his father's house, who in turn passed him on to a colleague.

On Sunday he checked out his wardrobe. Sam, the Devon rep, had agreed to lend him a quiet 35mm camera. Sam did his own processing and knew what this was about. Paul agreed he could keep a copy of the action, as payment. Suzie would jump at the chance to have sex in the comfort of her own home; Jaguars are not that comfortable. She'd never been keen on sex on the sofa or anywhere else downstairs, so their bed would be her first choice.

It was on the wall farthest from the door. His old double wardrobe stood facing it. A quick check confirmed the mirrors were fixed into the door frames, but behind them was plywood. A screwdriver soon got it off, revealing the back of one mirror. A cloth, detergent and energetic rubbing on the backing gave two optically clear holes. One was low for close ups, and one higher.

"So, she'll get half of everything if I go for irreconcilable breakdown. And a little less if I prove adultery, right?"

"Correct."

"But it's unfair; the settlement will come from my late father's house and investments."

"Yes but... did you say 'will come'? You mean you haven't inherited yet?"

"No I haven't. I don't receive it until my thirtieth birthday. That's another eight weeks."

"Then I can present a case for a settlement based on your current financial status. If your wife earns the same as you, there will be no maintenance payments. Your home is rented so you only have to split the furniture, if you own any. The court should have no interest in future financial changes. All you have to do is start divorce proceedings before you inherit. You just need proof of your wife's adultery."

"Great!"

"Also, bear in mind, your inheritance is available on your thirtieth birthday. But you don't have to take it immediately. And little can be done if you transfer the capital to Hong Kong or Switzerland, for example."

When Paul rang in Monday's orders, Brenda said there was a message to go to the old people's home. When he got there, Mandy was panicking.

"My aunt died over the weekend! My mum and dad are coming over from California, for the funeral. It's on Friday and I've taken the day off.They're staying at the Exmoor Forest Hotel."

"I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. I remember you said your parents were in America."

"Yes, my dad gives American girls bigger boobs! He never really settled here, and ended up getting a better job in America. He left as I started nursing college. I've holidayed with them; California's lovely. Dad's always pestering me to go and join them. Maybe I should."

"So, you're going back with them? This is goodbye?"

"No, this is an emergency! You know what mums are like. 'When will we be invited to a wedding?'. So I told them about my boyfriend. They're inviting him and me to dinner and ..."

"Got it; the boyfriend doesn't exist. You want dinner as a foursome. Mum and dad, you and me. OK, I'll do it."

"Oh Paul, you are a love!"

"But no talking about weddings."

"Agreed; I won't make a big deal about us."

"When does their flight get in?"

"About six a.m. Friday, the funeral is at ten thirty. They'll host a get-together at the hotel, for my aunt's friends, and then have a nap. Dinner will be at six thirty."

"Will they expect me to attend the service?"

"Oh no, you didn't know her. They just want to meet you at dinner. So I said six thirty would be ok."

"How about if I bring a change of clothes, and spend the afternoon with you?"

"I was hoping you'd say that!"

That evening, Suzie swished into the kitchen. Even in her office suit, hair in a bun, she looked stunning.

"So, when are you going to make me a rich woman, and move out of this dump?"

"Dump? You never told me you thought it was a dump."

"But it's rented. We can afford to buy something now."

"There's paperwork to sort out first." said Paul. "Anyway, I'm in no rush to move."

"Well I am! I want to start looking at new builds. And I want to live in the town; not out in the sticks."

Paul was seeing an aggressive side of Suzie. Now Mrs Fields had vacated the house, she thought he'd inherited.

"Why so impatient?"

"I hate this place. I want something more modern."

Dinner started in silence, so Paul broke it.

"We reps have to stay late for a stocktake on Thursday. There are discrepancies over those big gateaux I told you about; possible pilfering."

"Will you only be checking the gateaux?"

"No, we'll check everything. There's no demo booked on Friday, so Leon's giving us the day off. Sam's wife is away, so we're invited round to his for beers when it's over. The guys are planning to make a session of it. They want to get takeaways and stop overnight. So I thought I'd crash at his place. What do you think?"

"No problem."

"I'll be back Friday morning. Well, more like lunchtime, if I have a skinful."

"Sure, go for it."

"Only I'm checking with you because I've never stayed out all night before. Hope you won't be worried on your own - in this horrible house you dislike so much?"

Suzie put her hand on his.

"Sorry about that sweetie, I am being impatient. You go and have a good time. I might even skip the wine bar and invite Stella round. She could sleep over."

Next day, as Paul was being shown the camera's settings, he had a thought. How would he get out of the house, if these guys stayed all night? The wardrobe was fine for taking photos, but he could hardly sleep in there.

"Can I ask another favour Sam?"

"If I'm getting copies of Suzie naked, ask away!"

"You know my cover story; staying at yours overnight. Could do something else for me, around nine?"

Over the next two days, the main excitement was David being sacked, and the job interview slots being allocated. The Birmingham candidates would be seen Monday morning. And he and Chris needed to free up that afternoon to attend.

At last, Thursday arrived. He finished his calls, parked in the Red Lion carpark, and walked to his house. He went up to his hide; took the wardrobe floor out and took the backs off the mirrors. Then he took some of his hanging clothes to a spare bedroom, to create more room. Soon, Suzie's car pulled up. From inside the wardrobe he could just hear the back door being opened.

"Good boy Brad! Go and lie down."

The fridge door opened and closed, and here she was. His spyholes worked perfectly. Suzie took a swig and put the glass on the dressing table. Then closed the curtains and stripped. Paul had seen her naked loads of times, but there was something erotic about her not knowing he was there.

She studied her pubes in his mirror and then went to the bathroom, returning with comb, towel and scissors. She put the towel on the bed and sat heels up on the edge, and placed the comb straight down the centre of her pubic hair. Sliding it to one side, she trimmed off the excess, repeating on the other side. Next, she cut across the top, creating a straight edge. She didn't have much, and the finished effect was a neat triangle. Paul snapped her. He knew he had a quiet camera, so was startled when she looked at him and spoke.

"Oh, this? I got a bit of an itch. Sometimes happens in the summer when I wear tights."

Suzie had a shower and stood in front of him again. Then she pulled on a black suspender belt and stockings. There was a knock at the door.

Soon Stella was in view with another glass of wine.

"Did you trim?" she asked.

Suzie opened the towel.

"Very professional."

"Thanks; now put that wine down and get your clothes off. I feel stupid being the only one naked."

Stella hung her dress in Suzie's wardrobe, kicked off her shoes and stood there in cream coloured stockings.

"God, you've shaved nearly all of it off!"

"Actually, I had some depilating cream left over from the last holiday."

"It looks like an arrow, pointing to your clit!"

"Good, every little helps!"

Thus Paul got his first look at Stella naked; another photo.

"Well, our gents asked us to trim, and meet them, wearing only stockings. I guess we're ready." said Suzie.

"And you're losing your anal virginity this evening?"

"I am. Paul's wanted my arse for ages. So this is the solution. If I don't like it with Kevin, that'll be the end of it. But if I do, Paul will finally get what he wants."

"You'll be toast if he finds finds out."

"But I've only cheated on him once. I enjoyed the danger, but not the back seat discomfort."

"And if he does find out? Will it be divorce? I've been through it twice, and it's no fun."

"It won't be so bad. He's rich now and I'll get half."

"Well, while you're trying anal, you might want to try two at once, one up the front and one up the back."

"Have you ever done that?"

"Sure!"

Paul was livid. Suzie's 'We'll definitely do that next week' promise at the Jaguar window, now made sense.

Around seven fortyfive, they arrived. So, Suzie's stud was Kevin, and Stella's was Robert. They looked pleased to see the mirrors. They'd brought four bottles of beer; Suzie produced a bottle opener. After a couple of gulps, they all stood and faced Paul, girls in front. Four hands appeared and nipples were pinched. Next the guys removed their own clothes. The girls turned their backs and got into some heavy kissing. The guys squeezed their buttocks, looking over their shoulders and grinning. Arse cheeks were opened and little rosebuds were exposed. The camera did its silent duty.

They took a break, finishing off the beers and opening two more. The girls poured more wine. Then they faced the mirror again, boys behind. Paul watched fingers creep into view and cover what little pubic hair they had. Suzie's head lolled back onto Kevin's shoulder as two fingers disappeared inside her. She closed her eyes; one hand reached behind her, obviously gripping his dick.

"Time for some sucking now." he said. "See whose cock you like best; though you're gettng us both anyway."

The girls got on their knees. Suzie had her hair grabbed and she flinched.

"Don't be so aggressive." she complained. "You weren't like this in the car."

"But that was different; now we've got hours with no interruptions; we can do whatever we want."

"Well don't touch my ears then."

"Fair enough."

The guys stood back to back and watched themselves in the mirror. The girls gripped their penises and sucked vigorously. Soon the guys swapped places. Once they'd had enough of that, they reverted to their original partners.

Then Robert led Stella over the end of the bed and began fucking her. Paul got an erection. Kevin told Suzie to stay on her knees.

"You need to make it really hard and wet before it goes in your arse." he explained."

He held the sides of her head and thrust in. She gagged and pushed him off.

"That's too far down my throat. I may have to ask you to leave."

"I don't think that's an option Suzie. Think about your situation. Your bedroom lights are on and the curtains closed. And tonight, you invited us here and met us naked but for stockings. You've both trimmed your pussy hair, and lubed your arses. You picked a night when your husband is away. So obviously you were hoping for a dirty foursome. What do you want to do; call the police?"

"Good point. Give me a good seeing to then."

"So you'd like me and Rob to take turns up your arse?"

"It sounds like fun. I'd also like to try the double."

"Good. Now get on the bed next to your friend, and stick your cunt out over the edge!"

The men squatted slightly, ploughing in to their respective partners. Paul got a quick shot of the entry, before his view was obscured. Both guys pushed; Stella grunted, and Suzie squealed. They fucked hard for a couple of minutes, and then swapped places.

"Time to swap back." announced Robert. "I'm ready for blondie's browneye."

"Wet the end of my dick again." Kevin told Suzie.

She sat up and sucked him, and then he pushed her back. Without being told, she hooked her hands behind her knees and pulled them back to her shoulders. He slid lubricant into her anus; then smothered his dick with it. He slipped it into her -- more gently than she'd expected -- and began rhythmic thrusting. Paul was fascinated and put down the camera for a moment. He'd wanted anal with Suzie for ages and was now watching her do it with another man. He hoped it would hurt her, but it didn't. She was flexing her buttocks and matching him stroke for stroke. Now she was lacing her fingers behind Kevin's neck and pulling his face onto her open mouth. Her bottom came up off the bed and she began making noises he'd never heard before. He was witnessing her first anal orgasm ... and he hadn't caused it! Kevin seemed to cum at the same time. He grunted and then collapsed on top of her.

"That was awesome!" he said. "You're a natural!"

Robert hadn't cum yet and was enthralled by Suzie's excitement. He climbed off Stella and pushed Kevin to one side. He took his place in Suzie's arse and pummelled away; rougher than Kevin, but she accommodated him easily. As Paul took photos of her arse being reamed a second time, he noticed Stella's face; she looked jealous. A couple of dozen strokes and Robert had his climax.

"I'll be ready for round two soon." said Kevin. "And I think we should both fuck yours again, don't you Rob?"