Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so impolite." he replied. "You should ask her first!"

"You're right. How about it, Suzie? Shall we both to fuck your arsehole again? Or should we give Stella a turn?"

"I want you both to fuck mine again; even harder!"

She looked at Stella.

"Sorry Stell, but I should have tried this, years ago!"

"Let's do the dp first." said Kevin. "Then we can both finish up her arse, and fill it up!"

He lay on the bed, erection already returning. Rob watched; stroking his own dick, while Suzie sucked Kevin back to life. It didn't take long. She squatted over him and lowered her cunt down his dick. Paul ran out film. He could only watch as Rob slipped into her anus. Thick blobs of Kevin'd cum oozed out as he did so. After about ten minutes of hard double penetration, Suzie had another orgasm. Paul wondered if it was with both holes at the same time. Rob stood back and Suzie climbed off. He turned her to face him and said. "Let him fill your arse now -- it should be easy!" She lowered herself onto Kevin and bottomed out. He grabbed her breasts and pulled her back. Rob was poised to enter her cunt when the phone rang.

"Shit!" he said. "You'd better get that."

Stella looked relieved.

Suzie struggled off Kevin and picked up the bedroom extension. She made a shushing gesture to the guys.

"Hi Sam! Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. OK, thanks for letting me know."

She put the phone down.

"Sorry everyone - you'd better go - all three of you. There's been a change of plan and my husband will be here in half an hour."

The guys scrambled into their clothes. Five minutes later they were gone and Suzie and Stella were dressed.

"What happened?"

"Sam's wife is ill, so she didn't go away. She's gone to bed, and the guys have ditched their beer night. Paul aked Sam to let me know he's on his way. You'd better go too."

"But, isn't he expecting me to be here?"

"Yes, but it's going to be difficult enough acting cool when he gets home. It'll be impossible, swapping knowing glances with you."

"OK. You should subtly let him know you aren't up for sex though. You need to wash yourself and put him off. One look at your fucked arse, and he'll know."

"Good idea. I'll tell him I'm probably coming down with something. You left so you wouldn't catch it too."

They took the bottles and glasses down to the kitchen, and Paul slipped out of the wardrobe, and into a spare bedroom. If he couldn't get out of the house soon, he'd have to confront Suzie tonight. But as soon as Stella left, she ran back upstairs and went into the bathroom. He crept out the back door, and trotted up to the Globe, where he had a quick pint. Then, he arrived officially. He and Suzie had an early night. Paul claimed exhaustion after hauling frozen chickens around.

Next morning, he put a bag of clothes into his car.

"What was that?" asked Suzie.

"It's a change of clothes. For once I've things to do on a Friday afternoon. And tonight I'm going to dinner with a customer. So I'll go straight there and may be late home."

"Oh. I'll see you when I see you then."

She didn't remember he was supposed to have the day off.

Paul felt rejuvenated. He'd kick Suzie into touch and hope things panned out with Mandy. He tried a couple of cold calls and his enthusiasm shone through. A big pub he'd sounded out a few times in the past, at last agreed to try M26 out. They'd just been let down by their current supplier.

At the depot, the office was still abuzz with talk of David's leaving, and the interviews for his job. The general feeling was that Paul should get it, unless there was a brilliant candidate from the Midlands.

He slipped the camera to Sam.

"Sorry the call was a bit early mate." said Sam.

"No problem. I think I got everything but won't be sure till you print them. When can you do it?"

"I'll do them the moment I get home. I can't wait to see Suzie doing the dirty!"

"Well, give me a copy of everything, though I may not need them all for the divorce. Keep anything you want, but be discreet, yeah?"

"No problem."

"I really need to know that they've turned out all right, but I won't be home."

"Easy. I'll leave an innocent message with Brenda. Call her any time after four."

Then they had their demonstration. The best chicken goujons they'd ever tasted. Then a quick 'on my way' call to Mandy, and Paul left.

She answered the door naked, holding up a clothes hanger.

"Do you like my new dress? I bought it this morning."

"It's lovely. So are you!"

"Which do you like best?"

"I'd say, the dress is classy, and understated. It will look better when it's on you. You, on the other hand, are sexy and overstated. And look better without it!"

Ten minutes later Mandy had her first orgasm in months. Paul got his head out from between her thighs and ten minutes after that, she had her second. It didn't seem polite to have anal sex until all other possibilities had been explored, so Paul was content to wait. She was his now, and Suzie was history. Before they left for the hotel, he telephoned Brenda. There was a message from Sam - 'Crystal Clear'.

They announced their presence at hotel reception.

"Mum and Dad have just arrived at the table." said Mandy. "We'll go straight through."

"Anything I have to remember?" asked Paul.

"No. Everything I told them about you is true; except for being married of course."

As they approached, Mandy's parents stood up. Her father was tall with mousy brown hair and grey eyes, her mother was blonde. Her father gripped Paul's hand.

"Hi Paul, we've heard a lot about you. I'm Colin Clayburgh, and this is my wife Marie."

Paul's jaw dropped. He'd never even asked Mandy's surname. He recovered; hoping no-one had noticed. The likeness was unmistakeable if you were looking for it.

He said little, while the family reminisced. Just observed them and felt envious of Mandy. She was clearly cherished; not like his upbringing. Marie was attractive, and it was obvious that she was where her daughter got her pretty face from. But Mandy's height, hair and eyes came from her father - his father? He knew he must keep his suspicions to himself. This family was far too precious to shatter. He would have to finish with Mandy and that would be painful, because she wouldn't understand why.

Colin leaned back in his chair.

"I was just thinking." he said. "They should have added the word 'Grand' to the name of this hotel."

"Why's that dad?" asked Mandy.

Paul held his breath

"Because then it would be Exmoor Forest Grand Hotel - EFGH! Sorry, that's just me and letters, I see patterns. Do you supply their frozen foods Paul?"

"My company does, but it's on a colleague's patch."

At last, it was time to go. Marie gave Paul a hug.

"It was so nice to meet you you at last."

Colin shook his hand again.

"Sorry, I didn't catch your surname, Paul."

"Compton."

The handshake stayed in place for a split-second longer than necessary. A flicker crossed Colin's face.

Saturday, Paul drove to Sam's and collected the photos.

"Great job." he said. "I've wanked off twice already!"

Paul left a message on his solicitor's answerphone to confirm he had the evidence. Divorce proceedings could start on Monday. He went home.

"You need to start packing Suzie."

He handed her the photos before she could reply. She stepped back and sat heavily on the armchair.

"This isn't possible! Nobody else was there!"

"Just pack your stuff. You have one last night, in the guestroom, but you're out of here tomorrow. Leave your things in the garage till you've sorted out a place to stay."

He expected an argument but she stamped upstairs and grabbed a suitcase; he followed. She opened the door of Paul's wardrobe; and saw the spyholes.

"You mean you watched, and took pictures of everything, but didn't interrupt?"

Paul had been calm up to now, but lost his temper.

"Don't you dare throw this back at me!" he blazed.

"Well they were both better than you anyway! Now you'll never get my arse. But I'll still get half your inheritance."

"I'll save you waiting till tomorrow." he countered. "You'll get little more that what you're packing."

Suzie stopped - he sounded so confident. He explained the divorce would be based on their current financial situation. He would not inherit until his birthday.

"I'll fight you in court!" she threatened.

"Go ahead. My dad's house goes on the market tomorrow. It'll sell quickly enough if I drop the price a little. And after my thirtieth, I'll instruct my solicitor where to deposit the money. Even if you find it, you won't get at it offshore. I'll leave the country myself if I have to."

Paul had a feeling that might well be bullshit. He was relieved when she burst into tears.

"I only wanted to try it to see if I could do it!"

"I know. I heard everything you and Stella said. I know it all - fucking in the back of a Jag, enjoying the danger, getting lubed up for the double. And Kevin's got a nice big cock!"

"I'm so sorry."

He was getting annoyed with himself now. Women's tears always got to him.

"Look, just move out and find somewhere to live. I'll agree to a no-fault divorce if you just 'go quietly' as the police say. And when it's all done and dusted, I'll let you have a couple of thousand to get you started again. Paul wasn't at all sure what she would be entitled to if she did fight this. He might still lose half. But he was pretty sure she couldn't afford an expensive legal battle.

Leon was having a debrief with Bernard, over lunch.

"Well that was embarrassing." he said. "I can't believe Birmingham let any of those clowns apply."

"I agree." said Bernard. "I know most of them and they're not manager material. Could you believe the one who wanted to know if they still make Sheppey's cider, and was Guy the gorilla still at Bristol Zoo?"

"That's what happens when Birmingham folk come to the south west on holiday. They have fond memories but forget we also have to work."

"And the one who wanted to know if they still make Cheddar cheese in Cheddar!" continued Bernard.

"And the last one." said Leon. "What car will he be getting? Christ, you never ask about the company car!"

"You'll like this next guy." said Leon. "Come in Chris."

The interview went smoothly. Chris was calm and confident. As they wound down, Leon glanced at Bernard.

"I'm going to ask you a final question Chris. It's unfair so it's all right if you prefer not to answer."

"Fire away."

"Who do you think is the best person for this job?"

"It's ok. I'm happy to answer - Paul."

After he'd left, Bernard said "That really was unfair. I know you gave him the option, but not replying would have the same effect."

"Correct. But he could easily have said 'Me, of course!' And we would have accepted it."

"That's what you meant when you said he's honest."

"Exactly; Chris is one of my best salesmen. But he believes Paul would make the better manager. I'd even go as far as to say, he'd feel uncomfortable if he got the job."

"So why did he apply?"

"Experience - next managerial job, he'll be back."

Later:

"Paul, who's the best candidate to fill this post?"

"I am."

They asked him to wait outside and, five minures later, they

called him back.

"There's no point in dragging this out." said Leon. "The job's yours. Congratulations!"

He and Bernard shook Paul's hand.

"I'll inform Head Office." he continued. "Go and check out your office. And arrange another half day off next week, so we can go up to Bristol and get your new company car."

Paul ran his hands across the blotter.

"Call for you Paul."

"Put it through to my office Brenda - I've always wanted to say that!"

"Paul Compton, Sales Manager!"

"Sorry to call you at work."

He'd expected it to be Chris or Sam; word would be out by now. But this voice was only slightly familiar.

"Who am I speaking to?"

"Colin Clayburgh."

"How did you get this number?"

"I asked Mandy for one of your business cards; reception put me through. Have you got a minute?"

"Sure."

"What does your father do Paul?"

"He died."

"I'm sorry; and your mother?"

"She died a long time ago."

"Ah."

There was a pause.

"What was her name?"

"Grace. But I think you know that. When did you suspect?"

There was a longer pause. He could hear Clayburgh exhaling.

"When we met, there was something familiar about you. But at that stage it was just a feeling. Then when you said your name is Compton, I think I knew."

"Odd isn't it?" said Pete. "You find out my surname, just as I find out Mandy's."

"You were unaware of Mandy's, ah, background?"

"Of course I was. I've only ever known her by her first name. And only found out about my true parentage a few days ago."

"And that's when you discovered your father adopted you?"

"Yes."

"But I don't understand how you and Mandy could be a couple for so long, without discovering her surname."

"Well the truth is, we're only business acquaintances; a little more than that perhaps. I agreed to pretend to be her boyfriend so she could confirm the, er, exaggeration she told her mother."

"God, I don't know what to say!"

He was a manager now; time to manage.

"I'll tell you what to say Colin: 'Don't see my daughter again.' I think that should cover it."

"You're right."

"And now I need your help." said Paul.

"What do you want me to do?" asked Clayburgh.

"You don't want Marie to know about this, and neither of us wants Mandy to know. So, offer her a fantastic job in California and get her there as soon as possible. I'll tell her my new job here will keep me in the office from now on, so I won't be able to see her again. I just want this to go away."

"I think I can swing that. But what do we do then?"

"You have a wonderful family, Colin. You will never know how much I envy you. That was not the case for me, but we play the cards we're dealt. No offence, but I would prefer to play the rest of my hand, without the distraction of your daughter around."

"I understand."

Paul put the phone down. A tear fell onto the blotter.