Revelations Ch. 01

Story Info
She tries anal after hearing about her husband and his sis.
7.7k words
4.81
32.8k
75

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers

My stomach churned into a huge knot as I truly believed if I answered my wife's question honestly, I'd be facing the end of my marriage. As much as I wanted to lie my ass off and deny- deny- deny, I knew she wouldn't have been asking if she didn't already strongly suspect and she probably had proof.

As painful as it was going to be, I decided telling her the truth was my only option.

"Yes," I finally croaked out.

"Thank you for being honest," Tonya replied in a very non committal tone. "I have some questions."

She didn't throw the glass of wine she'd been holding at me. She didn't freak out. I counted them as good signs.

"Ask me whatever you want," I told her.

"How long have you been doing it?" she started.

I should probably clue everyone in on what we were talking about.

It was a normal Friday night.

Tonya, my wife of twenty one years and I had finished dinner and moved to our living room, settling in for the evening with a glass of wine.

I could tell she had something on her mind all evening. She seemed only slightly distracted, so I didn't push it.

"I have a question I want to ask you," she finally said.

"Sure, anything," I told her.

"Have you ever masturbated with my panties?"

My stomach churned into a huge knot....

"You're pissed?" I asked as she stood up.

"Actually, I have to piss," she answered. "But I'm not pissed. A little angry and a little hurt, but we'll talk about that when I get back."

When she came back, five minutes later, I saw she'd changed from her work clothes into her "weekend comfy sweats" and a t-shirt. I noticed by the sway and bounce of her boobs, she'd ditched her bra too.

"Thank you for being honest with me," she started. "I'm not thrilled you were doing things behind my back, but I'm glad I didn't have to drag it out of you. That being said, I have a bunch of questions for you."

I apologized and told her I would answer anything she asked.

"Are you gay?"

"No."

"Are you planning to pull a Bruce Jenner thing on me? Am I going to be one of those wives whose husband decides he wants to be a woman and I either have to live with it or get a divorce?"

"No, I am not."

"So you just wear my things and pretend to be a woman?" she asked.

"Not at all," I told her. "It's only your panties and I just love the way they feel."

"Fair enough," she said. "When did you start doing this?"

This was the question I knew was going to come up and was scared to death to answer.

"When we first moved in together," I told her.

It was a fairly safe version of the truth.

"I don't mean mine," she said. "When did you start wearing panties?"

Shit! I was hoping it wouldn't go that deep....Well in for a penny, in for a pound...

"I started with Lanie's," I admitted, quietly.

It's rough to tell your wife that you used to wear and jerk off in your older sisters underwear.

"I know," Tonya replied. "That's how I found out. She told me about catching you. But she wouldn't go into details. She just said she caught you, that it didn't bother her and that she would loan you her panties. But that's all she would tell me."

"It started the summer after my freshman year in college..." I started.....

Lanie and I were both home from college for the summer. I'd just finished my freshman year and she, her junior year.

Making use of connections at school, she had a summer job all lined up.

I on the other hand, wanted nothing more than to be gainfully unemployed and use the summer to decompress after a year away.

Unfortunately our mother wasn't too keen on me spending my days lying around doing nothing.

"If you're not going to work," she told me. "Housework is your new job."

Cooking, cleaning and laundry became my new vocation..

Basically Mom turned me into a maid, but that's not exactly what got me into wearing my sisters panties.

All in all, it was a pretty easy gig. Get up, dust a little, vacuum and set something defrosting for dinner.

The first week went smoothly, until laundry day.

I was in the laundry room sorting clothes. I made it through mom and dad's stuff with no problems, but then I got to Laine's hamper.

Shirts, shorts, dresses were no big deal.

It was her panties that got me.

They were a complete one eighty from mom's sensible, cotton, industrial strength, granny panties.

They were skimpy, lacy and satiny.

Being the diligent brother I was or maybe it was more like hormonal perv, I held each pair of Laine's panties up for inspection.

After the first couple of pairs, the thought of them pressing against her pussy all day made my cock rock hard and it was straining to be released from the gym shorts I'd thrown on that day.

Each pair was soft and sexy and I noticed, fragrant.

Without thinking, I had my face buried in the crotch of a pair, inhaling the musky scent of...Holy shit!..The reality came crashing down on me...I was sniffing my big sisters panties.

The smell of her pussy was turning me on!

In a flash, my shorts were around my ankles, I wrapped a silky pair of pink and yellow bikinis around my cock and stroked while enjoying her scent on the other pair.

It didn't take long, maybe two or three minutes before I filled the silky pink and yellow panties with my cum.

It was so intense, my knees tried to buckle.

Guilt and a healthy dose of panic immediately set in.

I'd just sniffed my sisters panties!

Worse, I'd soaked another pair with my cum! I was going to get caught. There was no way she'd miss this...

Just as suddenly, it dawned on me.

I was in charge of laundry! With a smug grin I dropped both pairs in the washing machine, along with some other clothes, added soap, pressed the button and viola!

She'd never find out...

__________________________________________________________________

"That's pretty twisted," Tonya commented. "But I can't say as I blame you, Lanie is hot. If I wasn't straight....Actually I am straight and I'd go lesbian for her in a heartbeat."

Tonya had a point. Lanie was gorgeous. She was five foot seven inches tall with black hair and blue eyes, full pouty lips, a soft curvy figure, a slight belly, round butt and very large boobs.

"That's hot," I laughed for the first time that evening. "If it ever happens, I want to watch."

"You would think that, wouldn't you?"

Tonya handed me her glass as a subtle hint to get her a refill.

I stood. She eyed my erection, tenting my pants as I walked into the kitchen.

The first thing I noticed when I came back was her weekend comfy sweats hanging off the couch. The next was her bare feet, muscular calves and thighs, leading up to the lavender bikini panties I'd watched her put on when she got dressed for work that morning.

"I hope you don't mind," she said, sitting up cross legged. "I was getting a little warm."

The crotch of her panties was pulled taut against her pussy. There was a faint line of wetness that had soaked through.

"Not at all," I said giving her the wine glass.

"So how did she catch you?" Tonya asked.

"Well having control over the laundry and being able to get rid of the evidence made me a little braver than I probably should have been....."

___________________________________________________________________

The last thing I wanted was to get caught by anyone playing with my sisters underwear. But there was a certain thrill of pushing the envelope a bit.

I decided to limit my playtime to laundry day only, that way any messes could be easily dealt with.

A system developed. I would sort the clothes, saving Laine's panties for the end. I would then slip the first pair on, then sniff and lick each pair while stroking my hard cock through her undies.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I'd pull the waistband of the pair I was wearing down until they freed my shaft but cupped my balls, stroke away then shoot off into the pair I'd been sniffing.

I did it for about three weeks until I got caught.

There I was, in the laundry room, sniffing the crotch of an especially sexy smelling thong, stroking away at my cock, getting close to cumming....

"Interesting way to do laundry," Lanie said from the doorway.

As I automatically turned to the noise, my eyes locked with Lanie's and I started to cum.

Rope after rope of semen shot out of my cock onto the laundry room floor.

"Neat trick," Lanie laughed. "You probably should clean that up before mom and dad get home."

Without another word, she turned and walked off.

I was a dead man or at the very least, I was going to be homeless. Lanie was going to tell our parents, mom would lose her mind and dad would either kill me or throw me out.

Putting my shorts back on, I finished the laundry, got dinner started and spent the rest of the afternoon hiding out in my room.

"Chris, I have to say I am very pleased with everything you've done around the house," my mother said in the middle of dinner. "The house has never been tidier; I love not having to cook dinner when I come home. I think you're doing a wonderful job."

"Thanks," I told her.

"Any complaints Lanie?" she asked my sister.

Oh shit! I thought. Here it comes...

"None what so ever," Lanie told her. "Chris does a great job with the laundry."

Oh my God! I thought. I have the best sister in the world!

The rest of the evening was just a normal Thursday night for our family. We ate, watched television for a while then around ten o'clock, everyone headed to their rooms to go to bed.

It was around eleven when there was a soft knock on my door. Lanie didn't wait for an answer, opened it and came into my room.

"Damn, I was hoping to catch you again," she teased as I sat up in bed.

"Lanie, I'm sorry," I told her. "Thanks for not saying anything to mom and dad. I promise I'll never do it again."

"Oh in that case I guess you won't want these," she said revealing a pair of panties she held in her hand. "That's too bad. I was wearing these all day. After I saw you, stroking off in my panties...mmmm...I... well it turned me on. I made myself cum three times. Yeah that's right, while you were hiding out in your room, I was just down the hall fingering my wet pussy thinking about your hard cock."

Her gaze fell on the very obvious lump my now hard cock was making under my blanket.

"Oh wow," was all I could think to say.

"I know you want them," she teased as she spun them on her index finger.

I nodded.

"Promise me you'll wear them tomorrow," she said, holding them out to me.

I nodded and took them from her.

"Have fun," she said, grabbing my cock over the blanket and giving it a couple of shakes before she left...

___________________________________________________________________

"Oh my God," Tonya exclaimed. "Lanie grabbed your cock?"

"Yes she did," I told her. "But only for a second. If she did it any longer, I'd have gone off."

"Still, that's pretty sexy," Tonya said.

Tonya's face was slightly flushed, her nipples were rock hard, straining against her shirt and judging from how much the wet spot in her panties had grown, it was pretty obvious she was getting turned on.

It made me feel like I might just get out of this mess alive.

"Do you want to hear the rest of it?" I asked.

"Of course," she stated, holding out her glass. "But I need a refill on my wine first. Be a dear..."

"Yes Ma'am," I said with a smile.

Tonya was gone when I got back with her wine. She reappeared as I set the glass down on the coffee table.

"Sorry I had to change panties," she told me. "The ones I was wearing were getting a little damp and messy."

She raised the hem of her shirt to show me the blue and pink cheekini's she'd changed into.

"I love those on you," I told her.

They were one of my favorites, I'd actually played with that exact pair the last time she was out of the house.

"I was going to throw these dirty ones in the laundry room....Unless, of course, you'd like to put them on?"

"May I?" I asked, not believing how lucky I was.

"Yes you may," Tonya answered. "Why are you still dressed?"

My hard cock sprang out and pointed at her as I unbuttoned, unzipped and dropped my pants.

"I want to put them on you," she said as she knelt in front of me.

I stepped into them. She pulled them up to my legs, stopping when she was eye level with my erection.

"Aren't you the leaky one," she teased, pointing out the drip of precum that formed on the head of my cock. "I would hate for my panties to get stained."

I gasped as the tip of her tongue flicked over the head of my penis, collecting the drop.

She pulled the panties the rest of the way up over my hard cock.

"I like it," she said, running her hand over the silky bulge.

Standing, she gave me a kiss and sat back down, cross legged, on the couch.

"So what did you do when Lanie left?" she asked.

"I was kind of on overload by that point," I told her. "Between the thrill of getting caught, Lanie telling me she got herself off thinking about it and her grabbing my cock, I knew if I put them on, I'd shoot off right away. I wanted it to last, so I held them to my face and inhaled. God they smelled good. They were soaking wet. I could smell her pussy, a little hint of pee and her sweat."

"Did you only sniff them?" Tonya asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"Don't play dumb," she chastised. "You said you'd licked them before. So tell me the truth, did you taste the crotch of your big sisters fresh panties?"

"Yes I did," I answered.

"I want to hear more."

I figured I might as well be honest with her about everything.

"There is a lot more to tell," I started. "As much as I wanted to put the soaking wet bikinis Lanie had given me on, I knew I would cum as soon as I did. I held them to my face, breathing in the luscious scent of my older sister. Then I began lapping at the crotch with my tongue, tasting her tangy juices. I was so close to cumming, I didn't dare wrap my hand around my cock and stroke. All I could take was lightly running my fingertips up and down the shaft. Even that light touch proved to be too much and I felt myself going over the edge. I quickly grabbed my cock, gave it five or six strokes and sprayed my stomach and chest with cum. Thank God I had Lanie's panties in my mouth, to muffle the moan. It would have woken the entire house."

"Mmmm, I would have loved to see that," Tonya interjected. "I love watching you stroke your cock."

Tonya's left hand was lightly pinching and grazing over her thick nipples while her right was between her legs, gently rubbing her pussy through her panties.

___________________________________________________________________

My first reaction, when I woke up the next morning was panic.

I'd fallen asleep before I could hide Lanie's panties, so they were lying on my pillow right next to my head all night.

My mood quickly went from panic to grateful that neither of my parents stuck their head in to check on me during the night.

I held Lanie's panties for a few minutes, pondering the events of the previous day. Not only had I been caught sniffing and stroking with her panties, she seemed to be okay with it. Even making me promise to wear the pair she gave me.

I had no idea where all of this was headed, but I was anxious to find out.

The first thing I discovered, as I sat up in bed and put the panties on was; gifted panties are so much hotter than "borrowed" ones.

My cock was rock hard and it all the panties could do to hold it in as I tucked it below the waist band.

I pulled on a t-shirt and headed off for coffee.

"Look at that, we're twins," Lanie said as I walked into the kitchen.

She looked incredibly hot in a pair of pink spotted, neon green bikinis and a cropped t-shirt barely covering her big boobs and showing off her sexy, slightly rounded stomach.

As much as I wanted to play it cool, I didn't. I let out a "yelp" and quickly covered my throbbing cock with my hands.

"You're home," I stated the obvious.

"Oh I didn't tell you?" she laughed. "I have the day off today...it must have slipped my mind. I hope you don't mind hanging out all day with your big sister."

"Not at all," I said, relaxing a bit.

"God I am so wet I should be sitting on a towel," Lanie sighed as we sat down in the living room.

"Not that I have a problem with it," I started. "But this is a new side of you."

"I got tired of feeling like I had to be prim and proper all the time," she started. "I was tired or putting my worries ahead of my pleasures. So as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, I do what I want."

"That's cool," I told her.

"When did all of this start?" she asked.

"When Mom put me in charge of the laundry," I answered.

"Do you ever wear anything else, like my dresses or skirts?"

"No desire to," I told her. "I don't want to be or look like a girl, I just love the way they feel."

"And smell," she interjected.

"Yeah, I really love that."

"Do you just put them on to whack off? Or do you wear them all the time."

"At first, I would just put them on to masturbate," I told her honestly. "But lately I've been wearing them more."

"Under your clothes?"

"No, since it's just me during the day, I usually just wear your panties."

"Just panties?" she asked. "That's so fucking hot!"

Lanie had her hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her panties. When she saw where I was staring, she smiled and slowly moved her hand under the panties.

"This is turning me on way more than I thought it would," she confessed. "My pussy is soaked....Listen...."

I could hear a muffled squishing sound as she, quickened her pace.

My cock was throbbing. In that moment, there were few things in life I wanted more than to reach down, grab my cock and stroke it until I filled the panties I was wearing with cum.

"Oh I know," Lanie exclaimed. "Have you ever whacked it with a pair of Mom's?"

"Yes," I admitted. "But hers aren't sexy like yours, I like wearing yours better."

"Oh shit," she said. "I didn't even think of that when I asked. When you do it with Moms you sniff them..."

Her hand was back inside her panties.

"And lick," I told her, not seeing any reason at that point to hold back. "You two smell and taste a lot alike, just slightly different."

"How so?" she breathed, still rubbing her pussy in front of me.

"Hers are...I don't know...more musty, you're more...I guess exotic," I told her. "Yours are sweatier, in a great way and with Moms there's a little more pee scent than yours."

"You can taste our sweat and pee?" she asked.

I nodded.

"And that doesn't turn you off?"

I shook my head.

"Fuck that's hot," she said again as she stood up. "I need to cum."

Closing the gap between us, she pushed me back on the couch and straddled my body.

"Lanie we can't do..."

What the fuck was I thinking? Of course we could and it would have felt incredible!

"Jeez you fucking perv," she said, hovering over me. "You think just because I caught you spanking your monkey in my panties, I'm going to let you slide that big hard cock, into your sisters hot...wet...pussy? That would be so wrong...at least today."

"I...I...I..." I stammered.

"I...I...I'm going to do this," she told me as she pressed her panty clad pussy against my panty clad cock.

"Then I'm going to do this," she continued and began rocking her hips back and forth.

Her breasts pressed against me as she placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned forward.

"I'm going to rub my hot...wet...pussy against your cock," she whispered in my ear. "Until we both cum."

My body shuddered as her tongue licked my earlobe.

"This feels incredible," I told her as she rocked her hips back and forth.

"Your cock is nice and thick...it's hitting my clit just right."

Of all the stupid things...I had no idea what to do with my hands. I know it sounds strange, but the thought of groping my sister seemed weird, even though she was grinding herself on my cock.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers