All Comments on 'Revelations Ch. 01'

by Ebolaone

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf576 months ago

Fucking hot! Looking forward to the next chapter! Five stars and a favorite point!

NegamerguyNegamerguy6 months ago

Love this so far... a few of my biggest kinks covered.. wearing and playing with panties and family love... please continue this story!

rodavrodav6 months ago

I gave you 5 stars. Exciting story. I love sniffing panties. Musky, pungent and intoxicating odor of pussy is so erotic that makes a cock so hard. Please continue with Tonya sniffing Lanie’s musky sweaty panties and then her bare hairy pussy. Would be so exciting for Tonya to actually watch her husband to have intercourse with his own sister right in front of her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing! One of the hottest stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I want to hear more. I also rated this story a 5 for the following reason. "I knelt between her spread legs as she sat on the edge of my bed. I pulled her mouth to mine, her PUBIC HAIR tickled the shaft of my cock as our bodies and lips pressed together. Her hips began rocking against me as our tongues wrestled."

I really like hairy pussy on women of all ages (I probably have a fetish for hairy pussy). However, I am also just tired or reading about all of the razor bunt mounds and shaved around the pussy lips. Sorry but I am not into stubble, and pimples with ingrown hairs growing out of them from shaving, nor am I into raw asses because someone shaved the ring of hair around their butt hole. Why, because the next day at work every fart she let blew raw ass blood into her panties because the returning stubble (sandpaper of splinters) had ass and inner, but cheeks, --- rubbed completely raw to the point of blood. I take dates like that back home as soon as I see that nasty stuff (stubble growing in the center of a dammed sickening pointless BOIL on her mound and ass that results from shaving it), and I explain exactly why I ended the date as I am pulling out of the driveway, and YES, I explain it very appropriately loud, even if her neighbors are in their yard listening (HOPEFULLY they embarrassingly for her nasty diseased looking pimpled over raw, bleeding sandpaper stubbled ass are). I just don't have time for that nasty looking raw ass - shaved stuff with returning stubble and refuse to waste 10 minutes (or $350,00 - meals, drinks, and an expensive hotel room suite) of a date night on it. If more men (REAL MEN) would speak up and do this, that silly nasty looking nasty looking shaved raw and bleeding with pus oozing pimples (BOILS, needing MASHED) nonsense would stop!

Wildbill1964Wildbill19645 months ago

10 of a possible 5 of course. The reason being is, double the fun of a very hot wife getting off on her husband fucking his sister. Next chapter please. Thank you.

Pbeda1man2023Pbeda1man20235 months ago

Love it! Is there more?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A nice story with buildup and I agree with the anon commenter about nasty razor burn and shaving pussies. I wish the women I know would just stop with the razors. I have even asked two ladies I date often to let the hair grow our because I could tell their mounds were obviously very thick and I told them it would be quite sexy to see as full bush. I could tell it was thick because of the tiny regrowth I saw when doing oral on them. I would love to see those thick and meaty cunt lips that are present on both ladies, pushing out from or hanging out from all that thick hair as slowly I go down on them for oral foreplay for an hour or two giving each a few orgasms before I insert my cock. I even do oral anal and could only imagine thick dark hair surrounding and in that area! Pussy hair is just like super sexy and like the other person said, at any age.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In the next story, I want Tonya to watch her husband eat his own sister's hairy pussy (not shaved!), then he needs to fuck her in front of his wife as his wife, as his wife considers and debates eating her hairy pussy (clit stimulation with her tongue) while her husband's thick cock buried inside his sister. One can only hope for the best, and that would definitely be it! Please, keep the pussies hairy, like the anon commenter mentioned-suggested.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a very hot story that does keep your attention. Speaking of keep or keeping, in the next chapters, please keep all existing and make all the future pussies of every female character hairy. They look better, smell better, and OMG the feel of that thick mound of soaking wet, sopping wet and fragrant, aromatic hair, in your face as you eat it, is out of this world delicious. Please don't go to shaved pussies a few chapters down the road. I rated this story 5 because of pubic hair on female characters. Totally agree with the commenter about razor burn and stubble, and pubic hair pimples. Just NASTY, so nasty I would get a dam divorce, if my wife ever started that foolishness!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More and I want to hear more about hairy pussies. That anon person is very correct in his or her thinking about shaved ones.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lots of ways this story can go at this point. A panty fetish can be nice and apparently it led to LOL, other things. I look forward to reading more chapters and reading the comments. BTW, I love what the hairy pussy fan said. That person is-was 100% on the money about the some of that shaved stuff. Dammed stubble. Nasty as Fuck and some ladies do need took back home. Nobody is goanna fuck something looking like that. Pimple Puss!

HardBenHardBen5 months ago

Fabulous story - and so well written and exciting.

I'm sure the next chapter or chapters will be just as erotic.

Super story!

AndebyAndeby5 months ago

This is really great and I hope for at least one sequel.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy335 months ago

That was incredibly hot! I really liked the way you wrote Tonya interrupting the story. It flowed well and it added a great perspective to the story. Very hot. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice premise.

Lots of sex.

But it's all so automatic. No tension.

Gave up on page 2.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEbolaone@Ebolaone
Love reading stories on here. Into nudism, anything bi and women's feet. If you see me in a chat, and want to chat, feel free to PM me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES